- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

done on iphone so its not perfect

Matt had just about had enough. Where did she get off brushing him aside as an item of her convenience when he really needed her? It was obvious that after she had reflected on what was happening he would be well on his way to the emergency room. As he inhaled the scent of well exercised foot and writhed around in the used, colorful sock he made a promise that no one would be in charge of his fate but him. However as Matt exerted all his strength just to sit up in a comfortable position in the stale sock he couldn't help feel vulnerable..and scared.
"Yea!! Let's get drunk today!" Erin yelled. Molly wanted to share her crazy experience with one of her friends. Molly grinned and knew if anyone was gonna be committed with her on enjoying the toy-sized friend trapped and the sock in the room over, it would be Erin. She wanted to share the experience of...of...of dominating someone.
A distinct "thump thump thump" awoke Matt from inside his uncomfortable sock prison. He was hit with a sense of vertigo as the sock was lifted out of the boot and deposited on the ground. He saw a foot, through the threads of the sock bigger than Molly's own feet which were decorated by pink painted toenails. These bigger feet had toes painted in silver, that anxiously twitched for some attention. "Alright Erin don't freak out, just close your eyes and put these socks on so we can get going." Molly goofily suggested as she smiled and handed Erin the sock containing Matt.
Erin was eager to get involved and grasped the sock handed to her by Molly. She immediately felt the lump that lay in the toe of the sock and eyed it intently as she felt it squirm. Erin looked at the sock, then up at Molly and back to the sock with a confused look. Molly did nothing but stare back at Erin with an ecstatic look on her face. Increasingly confused, Erin dumped the contents of the sock onto the carpet in front of her feet, needless to say she was stunned at what she saw.
"Molly what the fucks that" Erin said plainly enough. She didn't know what she was looking at as whatever it was attempted to gain its orientation and stand up.
"Did you notice that Matts gone, Erin?"
Erin looked to where she knew he had fallen asleep and seeing nothing she returned her gaze to what had to be a tiny human waving it's arms to get her attention. "No way..." was all she said as she sat on the floor with a dull thud and leaned in for a closer look. "Matt....?"
Matt didn't know what Molly had intended by giving him to Erin, but he didn't care, he saw her as a faster ticket to get him to the authorities. "Erin! Yea it's me. You need to call the hospital now, tell Molly enough messing around this is serious!" Matt yelled all this surprisingly stern for a bug sized person talking to a girl a thousand times his size.
"Riiiight" Erin replied with a smile creeping onto her face. Molly was surprised but excited how Erin handled the introduction to their shrunken friend. Erin looked up to Molly "Whats the plan then?"
Molly had an idea the direction she was gonna take this "It's only Saturday, there's no reason to cut our weekend short, we'll get this all sorted out Monday, k Matt?"
"What the fuck do you mean 'K'? I'm smaller than a Lego and I need help." Matt said that last part with an earnest tone that he had hoped resonate with his friends. He couldn't believe they seriously weren't getting help yet. He hoped Erin would take some initiative.
And initiative she took. Erin's huge hand reached down and gently picked Matt up. "Finally" Matt thought to himself, relieved that at least Erin seemed eager to help him. His thoughts were quickly changed as she unceremoniously dumped Matt back into the sock he'd been in earlier. Erin had even surprised herself with her action, but the primal urge that guided her to do it couldn't be fought.
Molly couldn't of been happier with how things went, "this is incredible isn't it?" Molly asked Erin.
"It doesn't make sense Moll." Erin smiled at her. "But let's have fun this is an opportunity no ones ever had before."
"Haha I agree." Molly replied. "What'd you have in mind?"
Erin smiled at Molly then reached down for the sock and it's inhabitant.
Erin shook with nervous excitement as she prepared to put the little man where he belonged. She hooked her fingers into the opening of the sock and methodically began sliding it up her intimidating foot. As Erin felt Matt slip under her massive toes she was hit with a wave of satisfaction. This is how things were supposed to be.
Matt could hear Erin giggling as he squirmed to alleviate the pressure Erin's foot applied to him. Matt was absolutely terrified, at his size one wrong movement could end his life and he couldn't comprehend why his "friends" didn't get that. Matt was wedged in-between two huge toes that he knew belonged to Erin, the silver painted toes made it obvious and they twitched excitedly. Erin dexterously maneuvered Matt to where he was positioned under her toes. The fact that there was a squirming human trapped in her sock, moving desperately under her toes was the most incredible thing she had ever felt. And it felt so right.
"Molly....you need to try this." Erin knew her friend had to experience the sensation she was feeling.
"Haha whatever you say Erin, give him here."
Matt couldn't believe the way the girls were talking about him, their voices were muffled from his position under her foot but he got the just of what they were saying, and it scared him.
Erin released the tiny man from her toes and peeled off the sock. Her nose crinkled as the odor hit her. "Socks rank Molly."
Molly smiled "your point?" Erin just laughed and shook her head as she handed the sock to Molly.
Before putting it on, Molly looked down the opening of the sock and saw her shrunken friend collapsed in the toe of the sock looking up at her with pleading eyes "Please.." was all Matt got out before his world shook and Molly's face was replaced with five pink painted toes coming straight for him. The toes slowed their approach and after gently making contact with the little man they raised up and scrunched positioning Matt under the set of her pretty pink painted toes.
Molly basked in the sense of how incredible it felt have this tiny human writhing under her toes. She wiggled and scrunched her toes grabbing at and playing with Matt who was completely defenseless. Between the increasing smell and the constant attacks from his friends massive toes Matt grew hopeless realizing the situation couldn't get any worse.
Molly was on cloud nine with the minuscule person trapped in her sock and Erin gloated "Told you it's amazing. Isn't it the most incredible thing you've ever felt?"
Molly just giddily smiled what her friend was saying was an understatement. Molly wanted more though. She sat Indian style and grabbed her foot with the tiny occupant so she had her sole facing her.
"Matt." She said with a tone of determination and a hint of excitement. "Lick my big toe."
Matt was appalled at what Molly was instructing him to do. He wanted to convince himself that he misheard he but he knew that wasn't the case. He had heard her, she had told him to lick her toe. But he wasn't going to do it.
Molly waited calmly for a moment and became dismayed when it was obvious Matt wasn't about to do what she had asked. So she demanded.
"I'm not asking Matt. Now." Molly said with a disturbing glint in her eye Matt caught through the stretched sock.
Matts face was pushed against Molly's big toe due to the tautness of the sock. It was comfortably soft but between the smell and her lack of showering today, this wasn't a place he wanted to be. Matt was committed to standing by his refusal to appease his power drunk friend.
Molly sighed and stood up, careful not to put pressure on her right foots toes as she walked to her bedroom. She was upset her tiny friend wasn't complying, but couldn't say she was surprised.
As Molly gave up trying to get Matt to lick her toe he enjoyed his victory but feared for his safety as the foot pounded against the carpet as Molly walked. From his position under her toes he remained relatively safe though. What he couldn't comprehend though is why his friends have so far failed to help him and continued to play their little games. Matts contemplation was cut short as Molly took a seat in her bed and removed the sock and with it, Matt. "Has she come to her senses?" Matt wondered to himself.
Molly didn't like the defiance Matt displayed and she was going to remedy the situation. She emptied her sock on her beds blanket and once again marveled at the current state of affairs. Her previously full sized friend was the size of a bug sitting on her bed. Back to business though, she grabbed the pair of leather boots she had used earlier and set them next to her bed.
"Last chance Matt, do what I said or there's going to be consequences." Molly gave her ultimatum.
"Consequences? Molly fucking drop it I'm not licking your foot, for gods sakes get me help!" Matt desperately tried to reason with her.

Molly's composure didn't change as she sat on her bed causing Matt to bounce and roll down the decline she created. Matt tumbled toward her crotch and bounced against her clothed womanhood. Molly smiled at the sensation that was just short of getting a moan. Maybe later, she thought. She reached between her legs and picked Matt up as he hopelessly flailed his legs in mid air. He was set down directly in front over her big toe that lay flat on the thick blanket of her bed.
"Last chance Matt." Molly needed to feel his little tongue on her skin, but if he wasn't going to she didn't mind she had other plans.
Matt just looked defiantly at her as he stood in front of her big toe easily 2 times his height.
"Suit yourself little guy." Molly told him as she reached for the boots next to her bed and set them down to her right.
"Molly please, enoughs enough I need help now." Matt pleaded as he got increasingly nervous.
Molly didn't even respond as she picked Matt up, less gentle than before, and dropped him into her boot.
"Let's go get food." Molly called into the other room as Matt prepared for a long, boring day to try and think up how to proceed. His plan changed however when the boot he was in was picked up and not so gently dropped on the floor.
"Please Jesus no." Matt couldn't do this anymore, but he didn't have a choice. He saw his friends massive foot enter the mouth if the boot as he turned and ran for the toe. As the five toes stampeded toward him, Matt dove a reached the refuge the empty space at the tip of Molly's boot provided. But he was far from safe.
Molly now her bare feet would start sweating bullets in her hot boots once she started moving around, and it gave her the chills each time the little companion in her shoe bumped against her toes. Yes Matt was her friend she though but now....now it felt like his purpose was up to her.
Matt heard the girls talking and the sounds of traffic as his cramped prison got hotter and hotter. Molly's toes began to glisten with sweat that transferred to Matt each time he bumped into her. As the hours went by the situation got worse and Matt was getting dehydrated when finally he could tell they were back home.
He heard Molly tell her friends she was gonna take a nap and he heard her and Erin exchange some words as he waited to get fresh air. But he wasn't freed as he had anticipated. His heart sunk as he realized Molly was going to nap with him in her boots. He didn't see any good way out.
Molly pulled the blanket over her, boots and all and attempted to fall asleep. Of course the little person in her boot was a distraction but a welcome one. She wondered how Matt was fairing when she felt something. She felt what she'd been waiting for and it was fantastic. It was the sensation of Matts little tongue being dragged across her cute big toe. She gave him time for a couple more licks. Then went to remove him with a clear sense of accomplishment on her face.