- Text Size +

Matt lost his mind as he looked around for a way out of Megans clutch.  The lip of the heel was way beyond his reach and there was no way he was climbing over it.  And the only  thing beyond the shoe was an unimaginably long fall to his death, but even that was better than being with her.  Matt turned around and made a pathetic attempt to scramble up the slope of the heel, back into the toe of the shoe, just wanting to conceal himself from the grinning giantess. "No..no..no this cant be happening, please god no." Matt looked up at that terrifying smile, he had fear occupy every ounce of his body.

Megan couldnt believe her luck.  She had Matt, a little fuck who she hated, reduced to the size of a bug, trapped in her heel.  She could make out his terrified face, and see him visibily shaking.  Boy was he right to be scared.  She tipped her shoe over her cupped hand, feeling for the first time what it was like to hold persons life in your hands, quite literally.  The power felt unreal.  She brought her hand up, close to her face, gleeful at the trembling bug of a person that she held.

Matt looked up at the beatiful but terrifying face right above him.  Her lips parted about halfway, and Matt shivered at the huge teeth and cavern of a mouth.  Thinking that she might swallow him whole right then and there.

Megan still wasnt sure how things ended up like this, but she figured shed find out soon. She did flirt with the idea of swallowing the little shit right then and there. It would be so easy. Too easy. Megan had bigger plans in store for him. Loving that Matt knew he should be scared, she said down to him, with potent venom in her voice "Matt, youre done." She reached into her purse, and slid the little mite she had possession of into an interior pocket, buttoning it shut after him.  Megan then pulled her vacant heel back onto her foot, and walked back to her table.

"Girls those drinks arnt sitting too well, Im sorry but Im gonna leave." Megan didnt mind her friends protests as she strutted quickly towards her car, she felt her new found power welling inside her.  She unlocked the car and took a seat in front of the steering wheel, about to put it into reverse when it hit her Molly.

Megan hastily reached over to the passenger side of the car and grabbed the sealed envolope.  She tore it open and began to scan its contents.

Megan,

If you havnt found him yet, check your right heel for something Im letting you borrow. Yes, its really him, thats Matt, the whole 1/2 inch of him. Im going out of town for a few days, and you popped into my mind as a good caretaker. Lol. Matt was having a little bit of a discipline issue, but I dont think I need to tell you not to go easy on him. The only condition is im going to need him back in working condition.  He can take a lot so youll be able to have your fun, but do not hurt him beyond repair.  Ill call you in a few days when Im home, but in the meantime, enjoy! And Megan, you will give him back and he will be in reasonable shape, or Ill do to you exactly what I did to him, and I dont want to have to do that to you.

Have fun!

Molly

Megan struggled to comprehend everything she had just read, but overall understood the situation.  She began her drive home, thrilled to at the very least have a few days with the tiny person in her handbag.  She shivered with excitement  and found herself growing wet with anticipation. She needed to calm down, she already shouldnt have been driving with the amount she had to drink and had no intention of getting pulled over before she got home.  Thankfully, she finished her drive without any hiccups.  She pulled into her garage and put the car into park, grabbing her purse but leaving all the clothes she just got behind.  Megan closed the garage door and walked inside, slipping her sexy, but uncomfortable heels off her sore feet.  Megan reached into her purse, probing for Matt pathetic body, and quickly enough she found it. He struggled between her fingers as she pulled him outside the purse.  She took a second to stare at his tiny body, squirming in her hand, completely under her control.  She loved every second of it.  She lowered her hand to the floor, and released Matt in front of her huge, tan feet. She wanted him to get a sense of his situation.

Megan looked down at the miniscule person groveling at her feet.  She had to be well over 100 times his height, and it made her feel immensly powerful. She thought about how he was unknowingly  under feet earlier. He was lucky. She thought. If I had known that was him, he wouldnt of gotten off so easy. Oh well. There was plenty of time to make up for it. "Are you ready Matt?" Megan called down to him, he was about to enter hell. She was anything but careful when she used her big toe to knock Matt onto his back. Next, Megan raised her foot, and with a painful lack of speed, brought it down on top of Matt.

She couldnt believe how unreal it felt to have a person squirming underneath her pretty foot.  It got better, it wasnt just any person, but it was Matt. The universe saw it fit that Megan be practically a god to this tiny person.  She enjoyed his frantic movements immensly.  Matts thrashing body made progress in soothing her aching feet.  Megan just stood there for a moment, taking in everything that had happened.  She knew if she couldnt feel Matts little body, writhing under her soft sole, she wouldnt believe the situation herself. Megan smiled, glad to be where she was and have Matt where he was.

If Matt knew his thrashing about under the foot that was currently dominating him, was actually massaging Megans foot, he never would be doing it.  But he didnt know, so he continued squirming about, trying to escape the massive foot with pitiful results.  He hated that with every breath, he inhaled nothing but the smell of her foot, which admittedly wasnt too bad, although it was still significant. He hated that as he lay on his back, smothered by this girls huge foot, each time he opened his mouth he got the bitter taste of sweat and leather.  And he hated most of all that he found himself in this situation so many times since he became this size, and he was totally helpless to do anything about it.

Megan grinned as she cherished Matts continued struggles under her foot.  She pressed her foot down harder and his strugglers grew more and more frantic, and felt better and better.  But she knew she couldnt risk doing real damage to him so she stopped, removing her foot from his tiny body.  She gazed down at him, laying pitifully in front of her gigantic feet, he was covered in what was probably a mix of his sweat and her own and he just laid there, trying to catch his breath. Megan wasnt gonna give him a break.  Her smile expanded as she brought her toes over his little body, each toe adorned with a sexy, red toe nail.  Megan laid her toes directly over him, and scrunched, she made no attempt to be gentle and smiled again as she felt his tiny body squirming underneath her magnificent toes.  Enogh of this though. Megan thought.  She needed some real pleasure. His preceding foot massage added to Megans crotch getting more damp and she was ready to give it some attention.  She raised her foot into the air, and picked Matt from between her toes with two fingers.  She brought him up to her face, and with a devilish smirk, lowered him down to her waist.

Megan was having trouble standing still her anticipation was so great.  This was gonna be awesome, she knew it. 

Matt didnt know what was next for him.  After seeing that sinister smirk on Megans face, he just wanted it all to be over.  He couldnt continue anymore, it was too hard. It was too unfair. But he didnt have a choice in the matter as he saw himself move down Megans body, passed her breasts, and below her belly button.  Matt had expected to be brought back to the floor, so he was confused when he stopped at Megans waist.  But looking up to see her biting her lip he began to put two and two together. No.......

Yes. Megan thought. She saw his scared little form, look around obviously confused. Megan would clarify it for him.  She slid her other hands fingers into her panties, and pulled back the elastic waistband.  She could see the terror in Matts face as she brought him next to her other hand, above her godly pussy.  Its scent drifted up and helped to instill even more fear in Matt.  Je didnt want to do this. Not with her. Not at this size.  But as he felt Megans grip loosen on him, he knew he didnt have a choice.  He plummeted down into the dank, darkness.  Matt found himself bouncing off the black material of the front of her underwear, and then slide downwards.  He felt it pressed against his back.  He was sandwiched between her massive, and ever moistening lips and her panties.  Matt screamed, terrified that the pussy behind him could completely consume his tiny body.  He writhed for his life, not knowing what he hoped to accomplish, but he couldnt just sit there and do nothing.

Megan let go of the waistband of her underwear, and took in the fantastic feeling of Matts body know pressed against her giant pussy.  It got better though.  She let out a soft moan as his little body squirmed against her.  She had never felt anything this amazing in her entire life.  She bit her lip, clenched her thighs and ran into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of wine, and then sped into her bedroom, slamming the door closed behind her.