- Text Size +

Matt tried to piece together what was going on.  Molly had dropped him into someones heel, that much he knew.  He wished he could have heard the conversations outside his shoe enclosure with more clarity, but the best he got was loud murmurs.  Matt attempted to climb up the slope of the shoe, from his position in the dark toe, but the slick leather was too difficult to traverse for someone his size.  Matt swore at his inability to complete the smallest of tasks.  His situation went from bad to worse as the dimly lit toe of the pump got even darker as the light from outside the shoe was blotted out.  Matt felt fear spread throughtout his whole body as he realized what was happening.  A foot was joining him inside the shoe.  Matt sprinted as fast as his small form could take him to the deepest reaches of the toe of the shoe.  He could see the faint imprints of where the shoes' owners toes normally sat, and considering he was beyond the reach of those toes, he figured he was relatively safe. Matt waited with anticipation in the toe of the shoe, staring in awe at the five toes he saw pushing quickly towards him. 

Matt instantly knew it wasnt Mollys foot, and for that he was grateful.  He was also pretty sure it wasnt Erin, he had spent enough time with her to recognize what her feet were like. Then it hit him.  Mollys mom.  He knew Molly would be pissed at his escape attempt, but didnt think shed go this blind with rage.  He tried to imagine her thought process. "It was probably along the lines of If Matt wants to get my mom, Ill let him spend time with her alright."  Matt thought to himself.  "Well Mollys gonna regret this, Im gonna get her moms attention and then shell be finished." Matt was surprisingly hopeful with his situation.  He was about as optimistic as any 1/2 inch tall person trapped inside a high heel with a womans foot could be.  He walked up to the middle toe in front of him, barely coming up to its halfway point and placed his hands on the soft skin.

Megan sang loudly to the music playing on the radio, grateful that no one was in the car to hear.  She was excited to have a fun night with some of her girlfriends, not having to worry about guys, or any other stresser for that matter.  She largely ignored the tiny object she felt in her right heel, at this point in her drive, whatever it was had slid under her toes.  The weirdest thing, though, was that each time she pressed down on her foot to accelerate, she could swear she felt the little thing move in a frantic manner.

Matts plan was going horribly.  His grip on the situation quickly deteriorated when the massive woman started taking steps.  The larger than life toes moved about more than Matt anticipated and he found himself sliding in between two of the digits.  To make matters worse, the interior of the shoe was quickly rising in temperature and this was accompanied by a strengthening foot odor along with slickening, sweaty feet.  With the toes naturally lubricated, Matt easily slid under the toes when they did a likely subconscious stretch, splaying to the point where they occupied the entirety of the toe of the shoe.  Matts fear quickly built once he found himself in the precarious situation under the massive toes.  He needed to get Mollys mothers attention fast.  Little did he know...

Megan put her car into park, and walked into the restaraunt ready to meet her friends.  She quickly strode into the front entrance, telling the hostess who she was meeting with less than stellar manners.  Megan followed the hostess to the group of several of her friends sitting at a booth in a back corner of the restaraunt.  She shot a smile at all of the girls and took a seat at the end of the booth. 

Matt was ruthlessly pounded into the insole of the heel, taking a little bit of solace in the fact that he found himself underneath the point where the toes arched.  If he had found himself directly under the slick, feminine toes, or further along under, god forbid, the ball of her foot, he would likely be dead at this point.  Matt found himself scrunching his nose at the odor that continued to make a more dominant presence in the high heel.  Matt was hit with a familiar sense of helplessness, his movement almost completely restricted by the obnoxiously heavy toes that lay on top of him. The smell of feet penetrated Matt, but also filled him with motivation to be found and returned to normal.  He was gonna make Molly regret trying to punish him under her mothers foot.  This was a royal slip up that would put the nail in her coffin.  He wasnt about to let his opportunity go unused.

Megan was enjoying her night, and downed drink after drink, enjoying each rum and coke more than the last.  She was really giving her waiter a workout as she constanly beckoned for refills.  She was at this point, thoroughly buzzed, and found that the drinks went through her faster than she anticipated.  In addition, the object under her toes had irritated her to the point where she would remove it at the next chance she got.  That chance was imminent as she got up to walk to the rest room, hit by a minor headrush as she stood up from her seat.

Matt felt his world lurch again, as he prepared to be hit with additional pressure.  He had grown disturbingly familiar to the sensation of being inside a shoe as a girl stood up to walk.  He gritted his teeth knowing that, if everything went right, he wouldnt have to tolerate that much more of this bullshit.  Still, Matt found it ridicilous that he was covered in both Mollys and her mothers foot sweat in the same day.  He doubted the media would believe much of what he had to say when this was all over.

Once Megan finished peeing, she stayed seated and slid the heel off that contained the annoying little object. She couldve swore she had felt it moving, but knew that it was likely just in her head.  Regardless she silently prayed it wasnt a bug. She hated bugs.  She rested her ankle on her opposite knee, not wanting to set her foot on the disgusting bathroom floor.  Next, Megan picked up her expensive heel, tilting it backwards waiting for the object to roll all the way to the rear of the shoe.  She struggled to comprehend what she saw.

Matt sighed in relief as the massive pressure that he had spent so much time enduring was lifted.  He got excited as he saw relief when the tanned foot receded out of the shoe, the last glimpse of it beiing the five, ruby red painted toes he now hated. Wait a second. Ruby red nail polish? Matt froze.  He was positive he saw turqoise nail polish on Mollys moms toes earlier that day. So if this wasnt her mom, then who?  Matt was once again hit with a sense of vertigo as the shoe he was in was lifted up, then he felt everything shift as it was tilted back.  Matt knew hed quickly find out whos shoe hed spent the last couple hours in as he tumbled, uncontrollably, toward the light and the heel of the shoe.

Megan blinked a few times, what she was looking at wasnt really registering. She held a completely confused look on her face as she tried to take note of what she was looking at.  Initially she was terrified, as the second she saw the tiny thing move she assumed it was some exotic bug.  She brought the shoe held closer to her face and upon closer inspection it was clearly not a bug at all, it looked just like....like a person.   Megan brought her face in closer to her shoe and with it the tiny person inside.  She watched closely as the little person stood up after several failed attempts, and turned around to face her.  Megan recognized his face almost instantly.  The grin formed on Megans face faster than a flash of lightning. If she could have any person at that height, in her shoe at that moment it would be him.  It was Matt.

Matt stood up, trying to orient himself from where he was, on the heel of the high heel.  Whatever.  He thought.  Anyone was better than Molly. He prepped himself, ready to signal for the attention of his would be savior as he looked around.  He did an about face and it took a moment to take in the huge face that was eyeing him from not very far at all.  At that moment he was hit with a wave of fear he had yet to experience ever in his entire life.  He saw the huge smile on the girl in front of him.  He was wrong about anyone being better than Molly.  Matt shook uncontrollably with fear as he stood, still on the heel of the massive shoe, into Megans eyes.