- Text Size +

The reasonable part of Mollys head that knew Matt wouldnt just sit back and accept his new position as her toy was easily overwhelmed by the emotional portion of her brain that was nothing but enraged at Matts attempt to get her mother. How would she have explained that?  It was just too close a call for Molly to take anything but drastic action.  She awkwardly walked into her closet, with Matt still under her toes, and raised her foot over the aquarium.  She positioned it over her nylons, gave an angry squeeze and released him.

Matt screamed as he plummeted towards the incoming nylons below him.  He hit them at a high speed, but was relieved they thoroughly cushioned his fall.  He found it difficult to stand on the nylons irritatingly soft surface as he saw Molly walk away, shutting the closet door behind her.  The fact that she still didnt make any attempt to scold him scared him more than anything.

Molly wasnt in a rush to punish Matt, in fact, what she had planned for him would make him wish he didnt try to escape.  Molly laid down on her bed and pulled out her phone, scrolling through the contacts.  She slowed down when she reached the 'M's'.  She was by no means good friends with Megan, but they got along alright.  She was pretty and Molly had never had any reason to dislike her.  Megan and Matt, on the other hand, did not get along.  It would be completely within reason to say that the two hated eachother.  They were never a couple, but regardless had a complicated history that involved a lot of conflict.  Molly knew she would be perfect.  She needed Matt to be not only willing, but enthusiastic to be Mollys pet.  And if there was anyway, it would be Megan.  She pressed call and waited while her phone rang.  "Hiya, Megan?"  

"Yea this is Molly, whats up?"

"So youre not doing anything? Great, hey do you wanna come over for a bit?"

"Okay great, yea no it wont take long.  Do you know where I live?"

"Alright, see ya soon!"

Molly hung up her phone and sat down at her desk, with a pen, paper, and envelope in hand and started writing.  She had just finished sealing her letter when the door bell rang.  Molly quickly ran to her closet, reaching into the fish tank to hastily grab Matt, she didnt bother listening to what he tried to yell up to her.  Molly quickly thrusted Matt into her jean shorts pocket. "Got it!" Molly yelled as she ran over to her front door.

Megan was surpised to get a call from Molly, but answered it all the same.  She agreed to go over to Mollys house before she went out for the night. She still felt strange, standing in front of Mollys front door, they werent good enough friends where they would just call eachother over to hang out. She figured shed find out why she was here soon enough. 

Molly opened the door with a huge smile on her face. "Megan!" She exclaimed.

"Hiii Molly, whats up?!" Megan said taking a step inside. She slid her heels off revealing her two tanned feet, adorned with dark, blood red nail polish.

"Not much Megan." Molly replied. "You look nice! Lets go to my room for a minute."  Molly pointed down the hall and Megan started walking passed Molly in that direction.  With Megan now behind her, Molly reached into her pocket and grabbed its struggling contents.  She took a step towards one of Megans heels, and discreetly deposited Matt on its steep incline.

Matt was terribly confused, and could only hear a muffled conversation taking place when he felt Mollys fingers grab him and was raised out of the pocket.  His ears nearly popped when he found Mollys hand quickly descending towards the floor below him.  He got a sinking feeling in his body when he saw that he was headed straight towards a high heel.  He was grateful that when he finally felt Molly release her grip on him, he was close enough to the shoe that he wouldnt break any bones.  He hit the leather insole with a soft thud and began to tumble down towards the toe of the shoe.  In the midst of his chaotic descent he looked up to see the most sinister smile hes ever seen, worn on Mollys pretty face.

Molly, satisfied that Matt would be trapped in Megans shoe, followed her down the hall and into her bedroom.  She walked over to the folded clothes on her bed.

"Oh, so yea Megan I was packing for going out of town for a few days, when I saw some clothes I dont need anymore that for some reason I thought youd look so cute in!"

Megan was bewildered that Molly would call her over to give her some of her old clothes, but took it as a compliment.  She walked over to the pile of clothes on Mollys bed and sorted through them.  She was excited, most of them looked like pretty new, high end clothes and she knew shed look cute in them.

"Thanks Molly! Id totally wear a lot of these." Megan told her, continuing to hold up tops, grateful they were a near perfect match for size. Megan took the clothes she thought shed actually wear, hoping not to come off as rude but at the same time not really caring.  She still thought it was weird that Molly would call her over just for this, but did a mental shrug, standing there in front of Molly.

"But yea Megan! I just thought you might like some of these, so enjoy!" Mollys excitement grew knowing what was in store for Matt. Yea, she knew it was kinda a gamble, but between her anger at that little mite, and the anticipation of what it would be like, actually being worshipped by that tiny person, if he wanted to do it? She shivered.  That was just too much. 

"But wait Megan, before you go take this.  Molly handed Megan an envelope. "But please, please, please, dont open it until after you get back from your night out. Molly figured Matt would be resourceful enough to avoid any real harm between now and then.

"Yea sure, okay. I can do that." Megan was so confused by the chain of events, but just took it in stride.  Shed wait until when Molly asked to ease her confusion. "Ill see yea later, though, it was great seeing you Molly!" Megan finished.

"Yea you too, Megan!" Molly said as she walked Megan to the door.  Molly bit her lip when she saw Megan insert her foot into the black pump she had put Matt into.  What his world must be like right now. Molly thought to herself. She held the door open, knowing it would be tough going without her little toy for a few days, and a little nervous that hed make it back to her okay.  But this had to happen.  The next time she had possession of Matt, hed be begging to be hers.

Megan walked out Mollys house towards her car on the driveway, thinking about what a strange experience she had just had.  She didnt know Molly too well though, and made nothing of it.  Megan opened her passenger door, setting down the pile of clothes and mysterious envelope she had just gotten.  She slammed the door shut and then walked over to the driverside, the tiny sensation she felt on the front of her middle toe barely registering as she sat down and put the car into drive.

Chapter End Notes:

hope these chapters arnt coming off as too similiar. another side note, just assume that eating and going to the bathroom are being taken care of.  aint nobody got time to write that