- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Searching through my computer today and found this. I wrote it a while ago and thought that you guys could use some of these ideas to write your own stories.
1.) A brother and sister both enjoy playing basketball. The brother (6’4”) plays on the high school’s boy basketball team while his sister (5’4”) plays for the girls. The sister ends up going to a female basketball camp for the summer whose saying is something like “growing future superstars”. She comes back home standing around 6’10” to 7’2” tall. She challenges her brother to a quick game. After the brother is barely winning the first half, the sister goes inside for a drink. She comes back out even taller, around 7’3” to 7’8” tall, and dominates the second half. Later the mother and all the other girls in school start sprouting upwards. The brother spies on his sister to learn the secret (something simple like closing your eyes and stretching upwards). When confronting his sister he uses the secret only to shrink downwards.

2.) A TV competition sets husbands and wives against each other in different challenges. The first challenge involves questions with correct answers making you grow taller and wrong answers make you shorter. Of course women get simple questions while guys get impossible questions. The second sets of challenges are all physical type games like who can hold a weight the longest. The prize at the end is that the winner (the women) get to decide how tall both their husbands and themselves will return to.

3.) In a world where women are over twice the size of men, a wife has yet to have sex with her husband. She has a talk with her sister about her problem and after some talk she comes up with a plan to have the husband be the one to initiate sex.

4.) A short story about a girl with the ability to grow massive having to baby sit a slightly younger girl who has the ability to shrink any object to the size that she wants. What will the baby sitter do when she finds herself slowly shrinking to less than half her original height despite trying her best to grow?

5.) This story is largely based on the growing/shrinking aspect of “The Charm”. The basic outline is that a tall guy makes fun of a short girl about her height all the time. The girl then uses two ‘Charms’; one to make her grow so that she can look him in the eyes, and the other to make him shorter. The second charm goes a little too well and the guy ends up being around an inch tall. The only way for him to return to normal is for the two of them to have sex. Now there are four separate possibilities that I would like to see. The first one being that the guy can never grow and will stay one inch tall forever. The second one is that the guy will grow taller every time that he has sex with the girl but only 1mm – 1 inch at a time. The third is the same as the second but the girl also grows the same amount or greater as the guy. And finally the one that I want to see the most is where the guy can only grow back to just below chest height of the girl. As he’s growing he boasts about how it’ll be nice to be tall again only for his growth to stop early. She makes some playful teasing remarks to him about how he is still a shrimp. The next day/week at school he is surprised by the girl who ended up growing taller than he was originally overnight.
6.) A guy wakes up in a hospital bed with amnesia in a world where women are over twice the size of men. Apparently nobody knows who he is or where he came from. He’s very weak from being in a coma for so long so he goes through some physical therapy. He learns that men are rare in this world and he is very rarely ever left alone. Not because of safety reasons, but because the nurses just want to be around him. The story continues with the nurse that the guy likes the most coming into his room in the middle of the night and locking the door. She then begins to have sex with him and is thrilled when the guy tells her that he likes her also.
7.) A guy works as a porn star in a world where women mysteriously gained the ability to alter their size at will just a week ago. His female co-star now refuses to continue her work at normal size and continues to grow taller scene by scene. One scene could be where the co-star has her hands tide above her head and the guy has to use her breasts to give himself a tittyfuck. The only problem is that she is around 20 feet tall and her breasts are too big and heavy for him to push them together. The female director becomes tired and decides to help him out by moving the girl’s breasts for him. Again there can be dozens of scenes, its just up to your imagination.