- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is only ideas for short stories that I came up with. Hopefully someone will take up one of these then add some of their own unique ideas to these stories.
1.) A family has the hobby of marking how tall their son and daughter are by the staircase. The brother (6’4”) makes comments every now and then about his little step sister (5’2”) being short. The little sister has the ability to become as tall as her marking on the wall. Some side notes that you can put in is that after the brother finds out he tries and fails to replicate the effects. The little sister continues to use the markings to become way taller (6’8” – 13+) than her brother. The sister is able to change the markings on the wall to make her brother shorter and make her mother taller. The final thing that you can add is that only the brother and sister can tell that the changes are happening.

2.) A star volley ball captain (6’4) has to make cuts for the volley ball team. She ends up cutting a girl for being too short. As the story goes on, all of the other members start growing taller until they surpass the captain. At the end the average height of the team is above 7 feet tall, and the girl that was cut in the beginning rejoins and becomes the captain of the team.

3.) A husband and wife are enjoying the ending of their anniversary as a playful argument begins about who is better at sex. The story eventually continues to where the wife is a witch and gives herself a ‘small’ advantage by growing anywhere between 8’ -16’.

4.) If anyone has seen the old cartoon where wild e coyote finally caught the road runner, then they will know where this is going. A wife gets a husband to go through a series of connecting pipes that get smaller and smaller. After appearing on the other side around 3 to 6 inches tall, they decide to have a little fun. You can add on her going through another pipe to double her size if you want to. After they have had their fun, she somehow challenges him to a race (with a wager possible) to the back door. As they have emerged from the pipe again, only the wife has returned to her former height while the husband stays the same size. Where the story goes is up to the author.

5.) In this story we have a football team that hasn’t won a game and a cheerleading team that are the best in the state. During one practice the cheerleaders make a comment about how bad the football team is. This leads to the football team challenging the cheerleaders to a private game of football. The cheerleaders will make a rule change before the game to play tackle instead of two hand touch. They will then come out of the locker room bigger than they entered it. Maybe around 8-16 feet, or taller.

6.) In a world where the female to male population is 100:1, women are naturally twice the size of their male counterpart. A guy finds a way to change male body chemistry to become the same size as a woman. He has been working with a couple of girls without telling them what the formula really does. What he doesn’t know is that they have found out and have tampered with the formula to have the opposite effect. When the reaction is different from what he expects, he tries to flee the room, but the girls, being naturally bigger, make it to the door first. The girls hold the door shut as the guy tries to pry it open. The reaction occurs and the guy finds himself suddenly shrinking.

7.) A guy and his girlfriend (or sister) decide to have a race, the wager being that the loser has to do whatever the winner says. The girlfriend or sister gives the guy a head start. As the girl starts running she starts to grow taller. By the time the girl passes the guy, she is easily 8-12 feet tall. Of course the girl can be bigger or smaller than that at the end of the race. Of course what happens after is up to the author, but with the girl’s new height advantage, the guy can’t refuse what the girl says.

8.) A group of friends are at a pool/lake having a small party. After some fun, they decide to have a cannon ball contest. Of course after most of the guys and some girls have made their attempts, the shortest girl there gives it a shot. Of course either before or while in air the girl starts growing. The size is completely up to the author. Some add-ons that you could add is that everyone knows that she is a witch, and after she wins the competition she grows the rest of the girls at the party.