- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
If your looking for a time period. This is around the time frame of when torrie wilson just came over to the wwe an begun to become popular.

The Match of the Century
By
AsukaFan

A sleek black limo pulls up to the Oakland Coliseum. The driver quickly runs around to get the door. He swings the door open and you see Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson step out of the limo. They both head into the coliseum through the back door.

Jim Ross -Tonight we have a major match for you. We have Trish Stratus Vs. Torrie Wilson to see who becomes the undisputed Women’s Heavyweight Champion of the World!

Jerry "The King" Lawler - I can’t wait to see their puppies. What could be better then the two hottest Diva’s in the world going breast-to-breast, tonight live on Raw and it is UP NEXT!!!

Torrie and Trish immediately head towards the ring. On their way they both grab a glass from the table. They take a quick drink and both of them have a rotten look on there face.

"What is that? It tastes horrible"

"It tasted like rust"

A 20 year old man wearing jeans and a stone cold Steve Austin T-shirt runs up to both Torrie and Trish. He looks at the glasses in there hands and then up at them.

"You didn’t drink that stuff in the glass did you? It was a mixture of a bunch of cleaning junk we used to wash some blood spots of out of the ring."

Both girls look at each other then at the stagehand and just walk towards the entryway. Trish Status’s music starts to play. She walks to the ring wearing a long black coat covering up much of her body. She enters the ring and takes her coat off revealing a bright pink thong and matching top. She struts around the ring and the WWF crowd chants her name and jumps up and down trying to get there sign on television.

Torrie Wilson’s music starts to play and all the fans turn there heads towards the entry way. They all stare at her tight black leather pants and her matching leather bikini top. A few of the fans whistle much the chagrin of the women. Torrie Wilson enters the ring and is immediately assaulted by Trish Stratus with an elbow drop. Trish climbs on the chest of Torrie and punches away at her. Trish whispers Torrie that she is feeling sick so she wants to get the match over with quickly. Torrie nods her head and mentions she also doesn’t feel so great anymore. Torrie Wilson quickly reverses out of the melee punches by Trish Stratus and jumps up to her feet and kicks her in chest. Torrie Wilson then waits for Trish to get up who stands up and wobbles from side to side. Torrie bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Trish and then Torrie falls to one knee. Trish rolls over on her side and vomits in the middle of the ring. Trish tries to stand up but then quickly falls back down on the mat just missing falling the pool of her own vomit.

"Jim Ross - What is going on? Both women are done in the ring and look very ill. We need the medical staff out here immediately"

All the fans are on there feet looking on at the two women who are lying in the ring with pain screaming through their mind. Trish rolls over a few times and then crawls towards the ropes she pulls her body up and balances her up against the ropes. She looks down at the ground starts to get a sick feeling. She looks at the ropes and sees that her kneecaps are the same height as the top rope. Confused and feeling Dizzy Trish takes a few steps and falls back down. This time making ring bounce up from the floor and then smack the ground hard.

Torrie Wilson now crawls over towards the turnbuckle-trying pick her up but she snaps the steel turnbuckle in half and falls outside of the ring. Paralysis overcomes her as her eyes scan down her now much lager body.

The medical staff splits up and heads for Torrie and Trish. They try lift both girls onto stretchers but quickly realize that the girls now weigh too much for them to collectively lift. They watch in awe as Trish’s legs now extend over the side of one side of the ring and her head is limply slumped over the other side. The medical staff stares helplessly in fear of the gorgeous giants.

The fans are staring blankly at the two behemoths that lie before them. Their eyes are locked on them trying to look away, trying to run but there bodies aren’t responding. All they can do is look on helplessly a slave to there own bodies.

Torrie Wilson now starts to stir. She stands up at her new height of 20 feet and slowly growing. Sweat pours off her glistening body. She knocks over a few of the medical personnel who were trying to help her as she stands up. She looks around in a daze trying to figure out what is happening. The once massive Oakland Coliseum now seems like a much smaller place. She stares at the fans who are sitting in the upper tear of the stadium and she notes how she can look at them face to face without having to stare up wards. Noting how when she first arrived here she was in gleeful awe-inspiring gaze at the massiveness of the place and noise the crowd was making when she walked out. How they were all yelling her name. How it seemed like she was queen and they were here benevolent ever-loving subjects watching her go to war with Trish.

What could have caused this weird phenomenon of Trish and I to grow, well continue to grow to such massive proportions? We both felt fine coming here and the only thing we had time to do was drink that weird water. That has to be it.

Trish starts to wake up. Forgetting about her new found size she swings her arm over and presses against the ground. The floor of the coliseum starts to break under her girth as she rises to her new height. The moment Trish stands up she realizes something is wrong. She turns her head from left to right expecting to see the Oakland Coliseum but instead just sees the city of Oakland. Trish then slowly looks down and see the Arena far blow her. She looks around and realizes that she must be a good 80 feet tall. She quickly spins around sees Torrie Wilson at about the same height. Both girls step out of the arena and into the parking lot. As they step out the toe of Trish’s blacks shoe catches part of the arena and pieces go flying.

"Oh shit I am so sorry. I didn’t mean too do that. I can’t believe I just killed some innocent people."

Torrie Wilson looks over at Trish and smile as she looks down at the mess that just a brush of Trish’s shoe caused.

"Why are you sorry? Its not like you did something wrong. The way I see it is look at us and then look them. Those people down their cant be more then a few inches tall. I have seen Barbie dolls that look bigger then them. They wanted to be with you, they wanted to fuck you, they dreamed about sleeping with you and treating you like a god. Now you are just giving them the chance to do what they always dreamed of. Before you were Trish Stratus Fitness model, Trish Stratus WWF Diva, Trish Stratus the model. Now look at you Trish Stratus the GOD! You were just saying on the car ride here everything happens for a reason. Well this must have happened for a reason. Now lets have a little fun with this. Who knows how long this will last. We may never get another chance like this again."

"Your right Torrie. Get Vince McMahon out here now. On the double."

Vince McMahon rushes out towards the circle that has formed around these two massive girls. Vince McMahon with microphone in hand steps towards Trish Stratus. He looks straight ahead seeing nothing but her sparkling black boot. He gulps as he realizes that he isn’t even taller then the toe of her boot. He cranes his neck upwards looking at large powerful legs. Droplets of sweat pour off of her body that is bigger then his head. Vince McMahon struggles to see past her waist. He takes a few steps back hoping to see anything past her legs but there is no such luck. Vince turns on the microphone.

"You wanted to see me Trish. There is no need to worry I am sure there is an explanation of what has happened and we can get you back to normal. Just don’t do anything hasty I mean in the meantime this would be a great photo oppur….."

Vince watches as he raises her boot into the air. He see chunks of dirt that is bigger then him. Pieces of dirt, cement, roadway, metal from cars, blood, and guts drip down from the bottom of her shoe Vince covers his head hoping none of it falls on him. He hears her bellow down to stand up and then slams her foot into the ground.

The weight of her foot hitting the ground sends all the cars in the parking lot tumbling end over end and it causes all the people gathering around both her and Torrie to fall and tumble over.

"That was just a light stomp Vince. You don’t want me to put any weight into it. I have watched for years as you stare at my chest. Look at my legs, look at my pussy. Every chance you got you tried to sneak quick peeks when you thought I wasn’t looking. When you thought I wasn’t aware of what was happening. You acted like I was some dumb blonde who didn’t understand what you were doing. You had power over me, over Torrie over everyone. You’re the only game in town Vince. You don’t think we all saw that. We all knew that if we messed with you that was it. We were gone from the business forever. Well Vince NEWSFLASH, I was looking when you thought I wasn’t. I was watching when you stared endlessly at my chest. I remember when you asked me to get a breast job. You said Trish your such a beautiful woman why don’t you just get a little breast enlargement and you can be that much prettier. Well I refused and it almost costed me my job. Now who has the power Vince? Who is at whose mercy Vince? Do you think I need a breast job now Vince? Huh do you think I need one. Are these big enough for you."

Vince watches as Trish’s hand darts around him before he can even react. He is risen up past her legs, past her chest and held up to her face. Vince looks into Trish’s eyes and shakes in fear as her colossal fingers are wrapped around him. He tries to push them away but it’s hopeless.

"Oh and yes Vince I do have a face. Doesn’t it look nice I don’t think you have ever looked this high before? But since you seem to be so infatuated with my breasts I have decided you can spend the rest of your life with them. How long you live is up to me. You are my property now Vince. You will do exactly what I say, when I say, how I say or else I will crush you. I will do it slowly. So very, very slowly. I will watch as I apply just enough pressure to stop your blood circulation. I will watch intently as your body turns purple. Your brain begs for the blood, for the air it so badly needs. I will watch how your eyes plead with me for mercy but I will show you none. Slowly as the various parts of your body loose their circulation since there won’t be any blood there they will crumble, crack and then crush. You will start out by hearing just a small little crack. Like when you step on a floorboard. Then it will sound like when you crush an ice cube. It will be all at once. Your bone shards will shoot out every which way inside your body. And you will scream, and you will cry because you know that, that was just your legs. You will want me to finish you off but I wont. I will stick you back between what you so dearly love. My breasts, I will just jog along the country side smiling as my breasts jiggle from left to right you will be slowly crushed. First your arms will give way. Then your chest will just explode outwards like a bomb with shards flying everywhere and then your head will just kind of roll along my breast and tumble, tumble 80 or 90 feet to the ground and just splatter. Then I will smile, then I will be happy knowing you got just what you soley deserve. Now do you understand Mr. McMahon, I mean wait, from now on that’s Queen Stratus Vince. So I hope this leaves you Sratusfied!"

Torrie Wilson starts to visibly shake a little with hearing Trish’s words. She watches, as Vince is carefully set between her mighty breasts. Torrie then looks down at her hot feet. She steps out of her shoes and then removes her socks let them fall atop her spectators. As her socks fall atop them she laughs as they struggle helplessly to escape. Her smelly white socks. The now barefoot Torrie starts to walk through the city exploring everything at her newfound height. She looks on at the masses of people fleeing from her. She can faintly hear gunshots being fired at her but the bullets don’t even pierce her skin. She then spots one of the men who are firing upon her. She yells for him to stop but he keeps firing hoping something will happen. She grabs him and then turns around stomps her foot down on another man who was firing at her. She raises this guy to her face.

"Do you think I am pretty? Do you like my leather pants? Do you like my pink painted toenails? Do you like my monstrous rack? How about my long blonde hair do you think its smells nice?"

She whips her hair from side to side. Her hair slams into skyscrapers causing the windows to shatter and bricks, steel girders to rain down upon the innocent peasants below.

"Wow, that was quite unsuspecting. I didn’t think my hair was that strong. Well little man what do you think of me now. Too late, kiss your kids goodbye because you wont ever see them again. Are they around? Does your little baby girl want to watch daddy die? Huh? Maybe little bobby wants to see his dead beaten up by a girl? Isn’t that what all the boys will tease you about? Don’t get beaten up by a girl. Well your being dominated by a girl. How does that make you feel huh? How does that saying go? Men rule because they are faster, stronger, tougher, smarter, and wiser and know how to run things better then women. Well I guess whoever said that hasn’t gotten a load of me."

Torrie pulls her leather pants away from her waist. She shoves the weak screaming man into her vagina. She plunges him in and out so fast that he can’t even see a thing. Soon she cums and then shoves the screaming man into her. She hears his body crunch, and crushes and then tumbles out of her to the ground below.

Vince now watches from Trish’s massive breasts. He tries to pull himself out but quickly thinks better of it afraid to make her angry. Her huge round breasts block most of his vision of anything but the tops of buildings and Torrie. Vince watches as Trish speedily walks towards Torrie. He looks up at Trish but cannot see anything accept the underside of her chin and her neck. Vince watches as Trish walks up right behind Torrie and grabs her neck and smashes her face into the ground below. Vince’s ears start to ring out in pain as she shouts something down towards Torrie. He then feels a backwards motion and crashes along with Trish’s breasts from side to side and as she crashes into and through a building.

Trish jumps up from the fall and charges at Torrie. Vince looks on as she spears Torrie to the ground. She crashes into through several buildings. Trish grabs Torrie’s neck and squeezes as hard as she can. Trish watches Torrie squirm trying to free herself. Torrie’s hand wraps around a city bus and cracks it into trashes skulls. The bus explodes upon impact with Trish’s skull. The moment of distraction on Trish’s part allows Torrie to escape her grasps. Torrie starts to run but Trish is quickly in pursuit. Being fitness champion she quickly runs Torrie down. She grabs Torrie’s hair and whips her by her hair into several skyscrapers. Torrie punches at Trish meekly but Trish just shoves Torrie to the ground.

Vince stares at the gigantic Torrie being pummeled by Trish. Vince still trying to free himself but cannot seem to even budge her breasts slightly. Vince watches as Torrie’s breasts come into view. Trish’s breasts along with Vince are shoved up against Torrie’s breasts. A huge explosion occurs around Vince. He can hear flames erupt, and various crashing around him. He sighs in relief that both women’s breasts protect him.

Torrie screams as she sees Trish throw herself at Torrie and go crashing into an Oil complex near the outskirts of town. Torrie’s weight crashing against the tons, upon tons of Oil causes a massive explosion. Smoke, bricks, metal, everything flies up into the air. Remnants of Oakland come crashing down everywhere.

Hours later the smoke is still thick in the air and the remaining survivors and news people from around the world gather around the two fallen women. They slowly approach the fallen bodies and see the frame of Torrie ripped to shreds by the explosions. However as the smoke starts to clear they see ominous figure standing over her. A huge exhales of air causes all the smoke to clear. They see sweaty, unharmed 90 foot Trish Stratus standing tall into the air. Millions of camera’s and people in Oakland and around the world are in shock that either of the two women survived. They can faintly hear Vince McMahon yelling for help. The camera’s Focus in on Trish as she begins to speak.

"People of the world. There is a New World Order. It goes a lot like this. I run the show. No matter where you are in the world you are standing in my kingdom. You will all work to serve me. Your beautiful queen. If you displease me you die. Now bow before me! From now on its no longer in god we trust but its IN TRISH WE SERVE!! I demand Stratusfaction from each and everyone of you."

Trish smiles down upon her subjects who cower in fear from her knowing that nothing they can do can stop her.

The End