- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: The team arrives in Vikings World and Belle comes and eats me. I then get help from the man of plastic, but while I was in Belle's stomach Kevin tells everyone our secret. I esacped and got The Green Lantern to get everyone back while we travel to the Octan tower and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Kevin and I go to Pirates Cove ourselves to get to the Octan tower.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (14): Hero
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • The Green Lantern: Superhero/Master Builder #9/Person who Annoys Superman
  • Emmet: Master Builder #1
  • Wyldstyle/Lucy: Emmet's Girlfriend/Master Builder #2
  • President/Lord Buisness: Former Villain
  • Bad/Good Cop: Former Villain
  • Benny: 1980 Something Spaceguy/Master Builder #6
  • Vitruvious: Master Builder #7/Ghost/Blind Old Man/Wizard
  • Unikitty: Master Builder #5/Cat with a Unicorn Horn
  • Batman: Superhero/Master Builder #4/Wyldstyle's ex Boyfriend
  • Belle: Coma Patient/Dylan's Girlfriend

Chapter 6: Everything is Awesome

 

Okay now this is where it all ends. Our mission will be complete and Belle will soon wake up.

 

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 

“Okay all we have to do now is get a pirate ship and get to the Octan tower,” I said. “Okay so how do we get one?” Kevin asked. “I don't really now, but it would help if we had the others.

 

Meanwhile in Vikings World

 

“Hey guys,” The Green Lantern said. “Hey Green Lantern,” Emmet said. “Aren't you going to help the other two to save the universe?” The Green Lantern asked. “No he lied to us and are going to wake Belle up because we're not real we are just a dream,” Wyldstyle answered. “Guys you do understand they're going there as we speak,” The Green Lantern said. “What?! they will never make it through my security systems,” Lord Business said. “Let's find them yay,” Good Cop said. “Come on we must go after them,” Wyldstyle said. “Let's go!” Benny said. “Okay I think they may be in Pirates Cove,” Vitruvious said.

 

Now back in Pirates Cove

 

“Okay here's one,” Kevin said. “Let's set sail,” I said. “Wait guys!!” Emmet yelled. “Come on we've got to get to the office tower before it's too late,” Wyldstyle said. “I'll build another spaceship,” Benny said. Benny then build another spaceship out of a pirate ship. “Okay here we go,” Unikitty said. “Spaceship… spaceship… spaceship!!!” Benny yelled. “Ah the Octan tower,” I said. We got off and walked into the secret entrence. Benny and the others arrived just after we got in. “Come on guys we have to find them,” Wyldstyle said.

 

“This is the Octan tower it looks just like someon's office tower,” Kevin said. “That's because it is,” I said. “Guys wait,” Emmet said as they came. “Guys what are you doing here?” I asked. “We're here to help you get to the Infinitieth floor of the Octan tower,” Emmet said. “Thanks we could use all the help we could get,” I said. “Okay in the real world it's 10:53 PM, so we have an hour and 7 minutes to do this,“ Kevin said. “Okay let's move it,” I said. “First we have to get the giantess over here,” Batman said. “Okay think what is something Belle likes,” Kevin said. I thought back to when Belle first ate me two weeks ago. “I got it,” I said. “What did you come up with?” The Green Lantern asked. “Quick Kevin do you remember when we went to Planet Tiny to defeat Lord Osiris?” I asked. “Yeah why?” Kevin asked. “Well two days before Belle went to Dover and got you, Dallas, Eli, and Tyler, I was eaten by Belle when she was having goldfish,” I answered. “Wait how did you defeat Lord Osiris?” Emmet asked. “I gave a speech that made him a good guy,” I answered. “Did it go something like You… don't have to be… the bad guy?” Emmet asked. “Yeah. Emmet I didn't tell you this before, but the our world and this world have people that have the same personality,” I answered. “What does that have to do with anything?” Emmet asked. “Emmet I am you and you are me,” I answered. “Well what are we waiting for? We've got a goldfish to build!” Benny said. They built a giant goldfish big enough for Belle. “She is coming… cover your butt,” Vitruvious said. Belle then started to bust through the wall. “Okay we have to get to the top floor,” I said. “I know a shortcut,” Bad Cop said. We went to a secret door that goes directly up. Emma was flying around the big hole in the wall the Belle made. “Okay before we do this I want to tell you that I've set the Membrain for when ever I want tocsee you it'll make Belle dream you up again,” I said. “Hello! I told you I'll be back,” Emma said. “Robots destroy them,” Lord Business commanded. “Yes Lord Business,” the robots said. “Bad Cop use your car to destroy the UFO,” Lord Business commanded. “Yes sir,” Bad Cop said. He then got his the police car and flew out the hole and started to shoot lasers and rockets at the UFO. “Okay ready in 3… 2… 1…” I said. 🎤Everything is Awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of a team. Everything is Awesome when your living our dream. Everything is better when we stick together. Side by side you and I are going to party forever let's party forever we're the same I'm like you you're like me when we're working in  harmony. Everything is awesome everything is cool when you're part of a team. Everything is Awesome when we're living our dream.🎤 The place was shaking a little. “It's working keep going,” I said. 🎤Whoo 3… 2… 1… Go🎤 Wyldstyle sang. 🎤Have you heard the news everyone's talkimg life is good 'cause everything's awesome lost my job saw a new opportunity more free time for my awesome community. I feel more awesome than awesom possoum. Dip my body in chocolate frosting, three years later washed off the frosting. Smelling likeva blossom everything is awsome. Stepped in the mud got new brown shoes. It's awsome to win it's awsome to lose awsome to loses awsome to lose. Everything is better when we stick together. Side by side you and I are going to win forever. Let's party forever. We're the same I'm like you you're like me when w're working in harmony. Everything is Awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of a teem. Everything is awesome when we're living our dream. Blue skys, bouncey springs we just named you awesome things brand new pants a very old vest awesome items are the best. Trees, frogs, snd clogs they're awesom. Rocks, clocks and socks they're awesome. Figs and jigs and twigs that's awesome. Everything you see or think or say is awsome. Eveeything is better when we stick together. Side by side you and I are going to win forever let's party forever we're the same I'm like you when we're working in harmony. Everything is Awsome. Everything is cool when you're part of a team. Everything is Awesome when your living our dream.🎤 “Okay Kevin she's waking upclet's get out of here. I used the membrain to make another portal and left.

 

Belle woke up an gasped like she had a bad dream. “Belle?” I said on her stomach. “Dylan!” Belle said in relief. “I did it,” I said. We checked out of the hospital andcwalked out the doors. “Hey can I sing a song?” I asked. “In your dreams,” Belle answered.

 

The End

 

“Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “Wait what?” Belle said.

Chapter End Notes:

That's it hope you like this one because Emma will return and I'll be ready.

 


 

*Fun Fact: The songs in The Lego Movie trailer are Everything is Awsome, Wake Me Up, and Feel this Moment.


Based on lego constuction toys