- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: The team made it to The Old West and planned to build a spaceship to get to the next realm Middle Zealand behind the sun. Meanwhile Belle gets Molly her right hand girl to find us, so Emma goes into the dream world and gave the LEGO® Duplo their UFO and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter the team makes it to Middle Zealand and the LEGO® Duplo attacks us.


Charactes, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Unikitty: Master Builder #5/Cat with a Unicorn Horn
  • Emmet: Master Builder #1
  • Molly: LEGO® Duplo Army Commander/Belle's Right Hand Girl
  • Batman: Superhero/Master Builder #4/Wyldstyle's ex Boyfriend
  • Metal Beard: Master Builder #3/Robot Pirate
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • President/Lord Business: Former Villain
  • Bad/Good Cop: Former Villain
  • Surfer Dave: Sufer
  • Belle (Dream): Villain
  • Garbageman Dan: Garbageman
  • Superman: Superhero/Man of Plastic/Master Builder #8
  • Plumber Joe: Plumber
  • Wyldstyle/Lucy: Emmet's Girlfriend/Master Builder #2

Chapter 4: Middle Zealand

 

Okay, so we just left The Old West and arrived at Middle Zealand, but Emma is pursuing us in a UFO from Planet Duplo.

 

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 

“Wow this is Middle Zealand?” Kevin asked in excitement. “Yes Kevin. This is Middle Zealand home of castles, knights, kings, queens, and dragons,” I answered. “Uh… guys,” Unikitty said. “What is it?” Emmet asked. “The LEGO® Duplo are behind us,” Unikitty answered. “Quick Benny land I have an idea,” I said. Benny landed and everyone got out. The UFO then let everyone out with a blue force field explosion. “We are from Planet Duplo. We are here to destroy you,” Molly said. “Man I will never get used to that,” Batman said. “Okay Dylan. What's the plan?” Emmet asked. I grabbed some swords and gave one to each person. “Okay the plan is that we fight Camalot style,” I said. “What's be this here Camalot ye mention?” Metal Beard asked. “Well… it's… uh… I don't know,” I answered nervously. “Then why did ye mention it?” Metal Beard asked. “I… uh… like making up words,” I answered nervously. “Well that be good enough for me,” Metal Beard said. “Okay now anyway let's kick some Duplo butt,” I said. “How can we do that?” Kevin asked. “We'll wing it,” Batman said. “Huh?” Kevin asked. “It's a bat pun,” Batman answered. “No no we'll use the swords I gave you,” I said. “Uh… you and Kevin are like the only ones with swords,” Wyldstyle said. “Where are the ones I gave you?” I asked. “Over there,” Kevin said pointing to the LEGO® Duplo. “Okay if you're done I would really like to get this show on the road,” Emma said. “Duplo ATTACK!!!” Bet yelled. “Heros ATTACK!!!” I yelled. We were fighting like it was when King Arther was around only more modern. Metal Beard used his cannons to blow up the LEGO® Duplo army. I was sword fighting with the ones who took our swords. “Man I am no longer a pacifist anymore am I?” I asked. “Nope guess not,” Kevin said. Batman was using  his batarangs to defeat them. Lord Business was using his robots to destroy them. “I'm going to Kragle (Cr•a•gle) you into an embarrassing pose, for instance you may be sniffing a dog's butt,” Lord Business said. “Wait didn't the Kragle explode?” Emmet asked. “Well yes, but I just so happen to have a spare,” Lord Business answered. “Here's that Kragle you asked for,” Bad Cop said. “Thanks Bad Cop,” Lord Business said. “Let's beat them yay!” Good Cop said. “We are from Planet Duplo we are here to destroy you,” Molly said. “No no you're not!” I said fighting her.

 

Meanwhile in Bricksburg

 

“What's with the giant girl? Also why isn't she lego bra (bro in surfer/skater turms)?” Surfer Dave asked. “I'm going to crush you like ants!” Belle said angerly. “Look out!” Garbageman Dan said. “Does some need a hero?!” Superman asked. Superman punched her face, but she opened her mouth and ate him. “Well that was useless,” Plumber Joe said. “Now where were we?” Belle asked. She thought for a moment. “I forget, but that superhero was, so good maybe I should eat you,” Belle said.

 

Now back in Middle Zealand

 

“I still can't get over the fact that Belle dosen't like Everything is awesome.” Emmet said. “I know right,” I said. “They're too strong retreat!” Emma said. “Cowards!” I yelled. “This isn't over well be back, but just remember again that this is far from over far far from over,” Bet said. “Alright now that that's over we to now?” I asked. “Well the realm that's closest is Cloud Cuckoo Land, but somebody  destroyed it,” Unikitty said. “Well it wasn't all me. It was the robots and Lord Business's plan too you know,” Bad Cop said. “So what's the next closest?” Kevin asked. “Uh… Vikings World is the closest,” Wyldstyle answered. “How do we get there?” I asked. “There is a portal in this castle. If we go into it we can get there in no time,” Wyldstyle answered. “Okay guys let's go,” Emmet said, We opened the gate and a big portal opened up. “Okay Lucy after you,” Emmet said. We all went through the portal and went to the land of Vikings.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: The team arrives in Vikings World and finds out our secret and just gives up.



 

 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve, what happens next, and what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny please place it in the review box below.

Thank you.