- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We had defeated Belle's LEGO® Duplo army in Middle Zealand. Now they went into a portal in the castle to get to Vikings World and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter the team are one step closer to the Octan tower, but first they must past through Vikings World and just one last realm.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Emmet: Master Builder #1
  • Belle (Dream): Villain
  • Batman: Superhero/Master Builder #4/Wyldstyle's ex Boyfriend
  • Wyldstyle/Lucy: Emmet's Girlfriend/Master Builder #2
  • Benny: 1980 Something Spaceguy/Master Builder #6
  • Unikitty: Master Builder #5/Cat with a Unicorn Horn
  • Metal Beard: Master Builder #3/Robot Pirate
  • Superman: Superhero/Man of Plastic/Master Builder #8
  • The Green Lantern: Superhero/Master Builder #9/Person who Annoys Superman

Chapter 5: Vikings World

 

Okay so now that we've passed Middle Zealand we are now in a world of vikings that are not happy with our arrival.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

“Uh oh,” I said. “What's wrong?” Kevin asked. “The Membrain says that we have until midnight to complete our journey,” I answered. “We've got plenty of time it's only 12:30 PM,” Kevin said. “Yeah, but that's in lego time. In the real world it's only 4:38 PM,” I said. “So wait you're saying that lego time is 4 hours and 8 minutes earlier that the time in the real world?” Kevin asked. “Precisely,” I answered. “Hey what you be doing here,” a viking said. “Uh… going to the Octan tower,” Emmet said. “Belle ye better get over here,” the viking said. “Belle!?!” we all said. “Fe fi fo fum, I am going to eat you up yum!” Belle said. “Oh heck,” Batman said. “Wait a minute,” I said. “What is it you stupid boy?” Belle asked. “How did you get here anyway?” I asked. “I took the giant portal leading to Viking World,” Belle answered. “Why didn't we take that guys?” I asked. “Well we didn't know about it,” Wyldstyle answered. Belle then picked me up and put me in her mouth. “Ew it's dark and slimy in here,” I said with an ecco. Belle started moving me around with her tongue. “Man why do I alway get eaten by Belle?” I asked myself. [Gulp] Belle swallowed me whole like a snake eating its prey. “Dylan!” Kevin said. “Now what are we going to do?” Benny asked. “Don't worry he'll be fine,” Kevin said. “How do you know that?” Wyldstyle asked. “Because he's been eaten three other times. Twice by her,” Kevin answered. “Wouldn't that be two times then because she is the only giantess,” Emmet said. “No three times we went on lots of adventures in our world,” Kevin said. “Your world you mean Cloud Cuckoo Land?” Emmet asked. “Uh he's not from Cloud Cuckoo Land,” Unikitty said. “Okay Kevin you have three seconds to tell us where you were from,” Emmet said. “Yeah we're from the human world,” Kevin said. “You'll all be on your own I'd be leaving you lost cause,” Metal Beard said. “Yeah I'm out of here,” Batman said. “Oh crud,” Kevin said.

 

Meanwhile in Belle's Body

 

“Ahhhhhh!” I screamed as I fell down Belle's throat. I landed in a pit of stomach acid, but the only thing was that it wasn't harmful. “Hey Mach what are you in for?” Superman asked. “Superman. Awesome!!” I said with excitement. “Yes I am Superman aka the man of plastic,” Superman said. “Anyway how to we get out?” I asked. “We go out the only way we can,” Superman answered. “Ew. Isn't there a second way?” I asked. “Well we could go up and out the mouth,” Superman aswered. “How can I get out?” I asked. “Well just get on my back and I will fly us out,” Superman answered. I got on Superman's back and he flew up Belle's throat. He placed me on her tongue and told me tovjump. I ran to her teeth and said “Okay on three 3,” I jumped out Belle's mouth and Superman came out her nose and caught me.

 

“Dylan,” Kevin said. We landed on the ground. “Hey Superman,” The Green Lantern said. “Gotta go,” Superman said. “Kay see you later, best bud,” The Green Lantern said. “So where is everybody?” I asked. “Uh… the left when I told them we're from the real world,” Kevin answered. “YOU WHAT!?!?!” I yelled. “Well lucky we can get there together,” Kevin said. “Okay Green Lantern get everyone back,” I said. “Got it,” The Green Lantern said as he flew off. “Okay so what do we do now?” Kenvin asked “Well the next realm is Pirates Cove. If we go there we should make it to the office tower in time,” I answered. “But how do we get there?” Kevin asked. “The Membrain doesn't just take us into sumeome's dream. It can also take us to the closest realm,” I answered. “Okay P I R A T E S C O V E,” I said pressing the letter keypad. “Okay and we're in,” I said.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I make it to Pirates Cove the last realm before they get to the Octan tower. Meanwhile The Green Lantern tries to get everyone to join us again and help get ready to wake up Belle by singing the one song she can't stand ‘Everything is Awesome.’ Stay tuned. 


If you have any ideas on how I can improve, what happens next (more info.), or what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny please place it in the review box below.

Thank you.