- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We escaped Bricksburg and the giantess Belle and went through a tunnel leading to the next realm “The Old West” and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter we all try to go to Middle Zealand, but Belle's LEGO® Duplo army goes after us.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Emmet: Master Builder #1
  • Wyldstyle/Lucy: Emmet's Girlfriend/Master Builder #2
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Vitruvious: Master Builder #7/Ghost/Blind Old Man/Wizard
  • Benny: 1980 Something Spaceguy/Master Builder #6
  • Batman: Superhero/Master Builder #4/Wyldstyle's ex Boyfriend
  • Belle (Dream): Villain
  • Molly: LEGO® Duplo Army Commander/Belle's Right Hand Girl
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister

Chapter 3: The Old West

 Okay so we had just left Bricksburg and went to The Old West, but now we must travel to the next realm Middle Zealand behind the sun.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 

“Ahhhhhhh!” I screamed after we hit the ground. “I did that as well,” Emmet said. “Come on we have to find a way to Middle Zealand,” Wyldstyle said. “Okay so where do we go?” Kevin asked. “Head for the big bright thing in the sky,” Vitruvious answered. “You mean the sun?” Kevin asked. “Uh… yeah that's it,” Vitruvious answered. “Well how do we get there?” I asked. “We build something,” Emmet answered. “Build what?” Kevin asked. “Spaceship!!” Benny said in excitement. “But uh… we aren't master builders,” I said. “Well it's just I told Emmet after I died. Believe I know this sounds like a cat poster, but it's true,” Vitruvious said. “Whoa déjà vu,” I said quietly. “What is is?” Kevin asked me quietly. “That's exactly what Andy said before he died,” I answered quietly. “You two we could use a hand,” Batman said. “Uh… coming,” I said. “Okay we'll need a rocket booster, three to four wheels, a steering wheel, and some other bricks you can find,” Benny said.

 

Meanwhile in Bricksburg

 

“I want them found,“ Belle said. “What do you want us to do Lady Belle?” LEGO® Duplo minion asked. “Well Molly I want you to go after them and if you can destroy them,” Belle answered. “Yes my lady,” Molly said, “Alright you her the giantess let's destroy them,”

 

Meanwhile outside Belle's head

 

 “Uh… my lady,” Bet said. “What is it?” Emma asked. “Well it seems Dylan and his dead friend are in Belle's dream,” Bet answered. “Wait did you say dead friend?” Emma asked. “Yes I did,” Bet answered. “Kevin. How is he still alive?” Emma asked. “Well maybe he wasn't dead after you killed him,” Bet guest. “Okay you want to live? Well too bad. I'm going to control her dream,” Emma said. “Should I take you to the dream world?” Bet asked. “Yes take me to the dream world, so I can stop them from waking Belle up,” Emma said. “Okay entering the dream world now,” Bet said. They both were inside the dream world of Belle. “Okay, so by now they should be in The Old West,” Emma said. “So how do we get there?” Bet asked. “Well Dylan told me that ther's a tunnel in a wall somewhere,” Emma answered.

 

Back to The Old West

 

 “Okay we need to find a rocket booster,” I said. “Wait how are we going to find a rocket booster in The Old West anyway?” Kevin asked. “Hmmm… maybe we can use that water tower,” I said. “So how are we going to get it?” Kevin asked. “Watch and learn,” I said. I turned into an eagle and flew up to the water tower. “Come on,” I said trying to lift it. I turned into an ape and pulled it out. I turned back to a human and brought it down. “Is this what you need?” I asked. “Wait how did you get that?” Wyldstyle asked. “Uh… it's a secret,” I answered. “Anyway that's the last piece. We have all the other rocket booster parts,” Wyldstyle said. Benny built another spaceship and flew it. “Spaceship… spaceship… spaceship,” Benny said in excitement. “Oh man we're too late,” Molly said. “Well do you need help?” Emma asked. “Yeah we do,” Molly answered. “Bet,” Emma called. “Here you go,” Bet said with the Plant Duplo UFO. “Wow thanks uh… wait who are you?” Molly asked. “The names Emma and that's my right hand man Bet,” Emma answered. “Right thanks Emma,” Molly said. “You can have this UFO if I can help you destroy the others. Deal?” Emma asked. “Uh… sure deal,” Molly said. “Okay Bet take us in,” Emma said, “You got it my lady,” Bet said over the speakers. He used the tracter beam to táke the LEGO® Duplo army and Emma to Middle Zealand. 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: The team makes it to Middle Zealand and the LEGO® Duplo army finds us and start attacking.


If you have any ideas on how I improve, what happens next, or what the next Planet Tiny story could be about place it in the review box below.

 

Thank you.