- Text Size +
Freshmen Blues
By
AsukaFan


As I walked into school today I had no idea what was going to happen to me. As I saw a couple of teammates from the soccer team I pounded there fist as I walked by and told them we were going to kick Groveland’s ass tonight and win the championship. As I walked up to my locker I saw Nicole’s at her locker.

Nichole was a freshmen girl so I didn’t really pay to much attention to her. If her locker wasn’t right next to mine I wouldn’t even know her name or look at her. Mainly because I can get any girl in this school that I want. I got the lines, I got the smile, the look, I am going to win our soccer team the championship and above all that I am popular. Second reason is something every girl in this school knows. If you got small Breasts you don’t have a chance with Blake Myers (that’s me) I openly admit that and I look at a girls chest first. I love those breasts. The way they feel, The way they look, how when you rest your head on them its like a warm pillow. I have been called a pig before and its not like I am looking for the girl I want to marry. I just want to have some fun, have some sex and move on. When I start college I plan on getting serious but right now I want fun, fun, fun.

Nichole had short brown hair and a really small chest. It is not her fault but it is not what I am looking for and on top of that she is short. I mean she is only five foot three and I am six foot five 275lbs of pure brute muscle and for all you who stereotype out there I got 3.7 GPA so I am not your dumb jock. So when Nichole asked me out I was just honest with her. I mean that is what all you girls want is a honest guy. So I sat her down and said.

“Nicole, I am flattered, I really am but you got small tits, your short, and I don’t really like your hair either for that matter. You’re a freshmen and not even really a popular freshmen. I am just not interested in that kind of person”
Then I got up and walked away leaving her balling. I felt a little remorse for making her cry but its better them me lying to her and besides I had a girl I was seeing. My girlfriend is a real ditz she doesn’t have a clue what is going on and what I do. I have her wrapped around my finger she pretty much follows me like a little puppy dog and does what I say.

“Hey Small tits what’s going on” I shouted to Nicole as I walked by.

Everyday since the first day I saw her I called her small tits. Its not that clever but it gets under her skin so that’s why I do it. As I turned the corner I sighed as I knew it was going to be another boring day until the game tonight. I walked into my Chemistry class and sat down. I immediately started tapping my foot on the floor as I waited small tits err Nichole to walk in. I will give her credit she is a whiz at chemistry. She is the only freshmen here so of course I have to give her a hard time. I got up and walked over to Mr. Wendel’s mini fridge. I knew he had some soda in there because I always saw him with a can of pop. As I opened up the door I saw some cola poured into a glass. Taking a quick look around I took the glass and gulped the entire 16oz in one quick motion. I then closed the door and started walking back to my desk. I looked over at the clock and saw I still had 15 minutes before class started. I cursed at my stupidity. No wonder no one is here my watch is 20 minutes fast. As I walked over to my desk and reached for my books my arm started to shake as I extended it. I Grabbed my books but they seemed so heavy so I set them back down on the desk. I grabbed my stomach as it felt like I was going to throw up. I doubled over on my knees and rested my head on floor. Tears started flowing out of my eyes. I wasn’t really crying it was more like when you have some dust in your eye and your body tries to wash it out. It was the same thing here only it never stopped. My eyes continued to water repeatedly. My head was just pounding it was like I had a concussion and you have that feeling where you just want to sleep even though you know you cant because you might ever wake up. My body was just saying sleep over and over again. I finally gave in and fell asleep on floor.

I awoke a few minutes later. The tile floor stretched on and on like a vast white desert. I then heard a low rumble spread across the floor. The boom, boom, boom coming closer and closer sounded just like my beating heart. I wasn’t sure what was going on. I was more or less running around in circles. I finally saw them appear out of no where two gigantic women that look more they are from some cheesy science fiction movie with great special effects.

My blood courses through my now tightening veins in fear. My heart beat starts accelerate rapidly while a million thoughts come rushing through my head but all I can do is stand there like a deer in headlights.

I then finally make out what who it is. It is Nichole and one of her friends. I watch frozen in fear as Nicole’s Navy blue and black sketchers explode down onto the earth next to me. I am sent on my ass and stare at her shoe.

“Sh..sh…she could a crushed me and not even realized it. It can’t be small tits I mean look at her she looks like a giantess standing hundreds upon hundreds of feet tall.

“Meghan, I haven’t done anything to Blake and he always makes me feel so horrible. Is being in love with him a crime? He only broke my heart into so many pieces even all the kinds horses and all the kings men cant ever put my heart back together again.”

“Look, guys like Blake are just jerks. You can do better then him anyway. There are guys who are interested in you. Give one of them a chance. But I gotta get to class myself bye”

As her friend leaves I scurry towards Nichole’s desk as a flurry of feet from my fellow classmates walk by. I attempt to yell up to her but we would have to be in a sealed room with not one sound going on for her to hear my voice. I walk towards her shoe I start pounding on the side of it. I then look up at her and see no response. As I walk back towards her shoe I start staring at her legs. They look so smooth and soft like you would melt right into them if you touched them. Everything about her is magnified now. I keep looking for something wrong with her legs but there perfect, no marks, no blemishes or scrapes and no bruises. They stand before me like immoveable pillars like you would see on roman structures. Highly detailed and hand crafted like a monument that stands timeless in its perfection.

As I reach her shoe again I snap out of my trance. I stare up looking for her the rest of her but all I can see is her legs that stretch far, far into the sky beyond my realm of sight. I reach her shoe and this time I kick at her rubber sole. Still no movement. I walk around her shoe looking for a better place to climb up onto her shoe on. I finally spot ropes dangling of her shoe. As I walk up to the rope I realize that they aren’t ropes at all but her shoe laces. As I reach for her shoe lace I tug on it and it holds strong. I halfway hoped that I would pull the shoe lace free but I don’t even have the mass, weight, or power to undue her shoelace how am I suppose to get her attention.

As I walk along the top of her shoe even now I cant see past her kneecaps even now. I hold my head in shame and absurdity of the entire situation. I then decide to make my move. If I am going to get anywhere I am going to have to get somewhere other then her shoe. The bell then rings signifying the end of class. I start running across her shoe looking for a place I can hold onto. If I fall too the floor now I am likely to get trampled. I dive over the tongue of her shoe. I smack into her leg and my back slides into the tongue of the shoe. I quickly brace myself by pressing legs into her leg and my back into the tongue of her shoe and place my arms on each side of the tongue of the shoe.

Each step she takes jolts through my body and I am almost sent flying off her shoe. I try yelling up to Nichole but there is no ways she can hear it with all the noise around. My stomach is churning and getting ready to explode. I start feeling seasick and motion sickness all at the same time and my head is pounding like I have a hang over. I breathe a sigh of relief as we pause at her locker. Unfortunately the break is short lived. She lifts up the foot I am on and starts playing with it while she grabs her books. Shaking it from side to side. Standing her foot up on the toe of shoe and then wiggling it around. I feel like I am riding a mechanical bull instead of a shoe. Then I cringe and almost tumble off as she starts walking again. I look up in amazement as girls I would never even pay attention to walk by.

Finally arriving at algebra I start to climb up Nichole’s white cotton sock. I never realized before that socks had holes in them but I am grateful because it makes it easy to climb. About halfway up I take a break. As I rest my head up against her sock. It feels so soft and plush. I push my hand into the sock and it sinks in. I then stare up at her magnificently sculpted leg and start climbing again. Finally reaching the end of her sock I start pounding on her leg.

Her hand then juts down towards me. I smile as I see her hands continue lowering towards me. Her long carefully painted finger nails dig into the skin above me. If I was thinking I would have figured out what was about to happen but I was in a state of shock over the fact she thinks of me as nothing but an itch. Her vast fingers dig into her skin. It creates a scraping noise that sounds throughout my entire world. Her fingers then slam into me. As I fall I grab onto her finger nail. I hold on tightly as she scratches where I was pounding. My arms start to burn in pain from holding on. My fingers start to slip on her smoothly painted nails. In a state of freefall I grab for anything I can but everything is out of reach. I smack into her shoe and my right leg gets lodged in her shoe while my left leg is stretched upwards and back slightly with the tongue of her shoe. I yell out in pain in my loudest voice that still remains inaudible to everyone in class. Tears start to swell up in my eyes as my groin is under immense pain and pressure. I use my hand to pound on any part of her foot I can hit but I don’t know if she can even feel anything through the thick sock.

I spend the rest of class like this hopelessly stuck in a very awkward position. As she stands up my leg is further entrenched in her shoe. My right leg is squished into her shoe as the small gap for my leg that was once there is now gone as Nichole stands up. With each step she takes the tongue of her shoe hits her foot which causes my leg to bend back even farther. It feels a lot like that stretch track runners do when you lay flat on the ground and you have someone press your leg towards your chest as far as it can go and then you hold it there. Well if you ever someone stretch it to far and hold it and you get that feeling like muscle tissue is ripping. With each she takes I have this feeling coursing through my body. To make matters worse whenever Nichole stands up her denim pants drift around her shoe and she takes a step with the foot I am on the denim crawls up her leg and then when she steps with her other foot it drifts back down below her leg all the while her pant leg has rubbed through my shirt and is rubbing the skin off my back eating my skin away step by painful step.

As Nichole walks into the lunchroom my ears begin to ring like never before as the conversation of thousands of teenage giants and giantesses assault my ears. My entire body is being assaulted and almost ripped apart with each step she takes.

As Nichole sits down by herself in the corner she starts eating. As she sits she remembers that annoying feeling at her foot that she has been feeling all day. It is time to get the bottom of it.

For the first time since this weird transformation Nichole’s face comes into view. Fear overcomes my body. I start to shake and wonder if it was wise to try to get her attention but its much to late now. Panic races through my mind as I stare into her eyes I realize she hasn’t spotted me yet. I fight and try to rip my leg free from her shoe. I look at my leg thoughts of biting it off run through my mind but I try to shove them out. I look up at Nichole and I see her staring at me. Just looking in bewilderment directly at me. I move my body to the left and then to the right and watch her eyes follow me. Sweat starts to run down my body like I am in the middle of a marathon.

“Bla…Blake is that you? It cant be you. This is silly I must be seeing things I mean its just not possible for this to be him. I am just going to go continue eating my meal here and when I look down later he will be gone.”

“No, please Nichole help me. At least get my foot out of here. I can’t get it out without your help Please.”

I continue looking at her wondering what she is going to do or if she heard me. I just watch as she looks away from me and continues eating her meal. With renewed effort I try too get my foot out but before I make any progress she stands up but this time its just a short journey to the bathroom. As she closes the door and sits down I know without question she knows about me. Her once slim narrow fingers now appear chunky as they near me. She easily pulls me out of her shoe and starts lifting me up to her face. I try fighting her fingers but I am not even sure if she feels anything through her thick skin.

“Blake it is you isn’t it. But how? I mean you have never been much of a shrimp.”

“Listen Nichole you have to get help. I was in Chemistry class early this morning. I was thirsty so I drank some soda from Mr. Wendel’s fridge and I guess it must have disagreed with me because this is the result. Well that’s the only thing I can figure out. Please get me to a hospital or Mr. Wendell even.”

“Well okay I just got to find a place to put……… Well then again what are you going to do if I don’t help you Mr. Big shot Blake Myers. You never had time for me before but I think you can make time for me now.”

“Come on small tits You cant very well mean that. I mean your just young is all and I am older and I didn’t want to date someone your age.”

“Small Tits huh? Do my tits look small to you now? Well do they? I think maybe you should find out first hand just how small my tits are.”

“For christ sakes woman they could crush me. They are a lot bigger then me and hell I am pretty sure they weigh more then my Mmmmpppffffff”

I was silenced as I was stuck inside her bra. I tried thrashing and kicking but I couldn’t move at all. I cried as I could hear Nichole talking to my friends and I would yell to them but they wouldn’t hear a thing. I swear she only talked to them to make me feel insignificant. As she sat through her classes I was tortured by the object of my affection. Her once small breasts now torture me with every step. I cant believe I use to tease her over how her breasts didn’t jiggle because they shake so much I am getting sick. I start lose track of what’s going on as It takes my full concentration to breathe with my face pressed into breasts.

As Nichole pulled her bra away from her chest I find myself hanging from her nipple. As I look down towards the floor. Because of the unusually hot day the sweat that was being soaked into her bra is now sliding down her breast and falling to the floor below. You watch the droplets fall and then what seems like years later they splash onto her hardwood floor. I look up at her chin waiting for her to look down but I see a droplet of sweat just on top of her nipple. It starts to pool around my fingers causing my grip on her nipple to fade.

“Nichole, please help. I am going to fall. I can’t hold on too much longer.”

Her head doesn’t even move. I keep waiting for some sign that she is even aware of me saying anything but there is none. The sweat keeps collecting around my hands and now starts to drip off her nipple smacking me in the face. My pants start to get soaked in her the sweat from her breast. The damper and damper they get the more the weigh me down. My fingers are slipping off of her nipple more and more as I stare down. I blink my eyes hoping to see the floor, or even hoping this is some horrible dream.

“What’s wrong Blake? Cant you help yourself? Are you scared? I thought you could do anything? Why would you need the help of a lowly freshmen? I am a nothing right? I am useless right? I am a immature child who cannot comprehend the vastly complicated Blake Myers.”

“I beg you to help me Nichole. Please, I was wrong you were right.”

“Oh and what am I?”

“Your Nichole now help me you f**king freshmen. I don’t want to die.”

My fingers finally lose contact with her. As I slip away from her I cascade towards the floor. Tumbling end over end. Nichole looks almost as if she is growing taller as I fall. Millions of thoughts cross my head but none more so then the fact that I am going to die at the feet of the very person I considered in human. I then smash into something firm. I then see Nichole’s face beaming down on me.

She then vanishes from my sight. The very moment I see her walk away I crawl up the side of this bowl. I however find the slope is too great and I slide back down. I don’t give up I spend the better part of the next 2 hours trying get out of this whatever I am in.

“Hello there Blake. I believe you called me a f**king freshmen. Now what am I Blake? What am I?”

“I will tell you what you are. You’re a f**king bitch. That’s what you are. Now get me out of here right now or your going to have hell to pay. Do you hear me HELL TO PAY!”

“What’s that? I can’t quite make out your little squeaks. I do remember you calling me small tits and I find it so ironic that for a girl with such small tits in the entire time I was gone you couldn’t even make it out of my little bra. Come on Blake lets play. I like playing don’t you.”

Her fingers reach around my body I have no where to go and no way to prevent her from grabbing me. She has vice grip around my body. With every step she takes she squeezes my body and smiles at me. Each squeeze almost brings tears to my eyes. I intently try to make out where we are going but everything is going by so fast I can’t make out anything. As she walks over to the stereo she presses play.

“LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR” Emits through the room.

I then stare up at Nichole and she just simply lets go of me. I tumble and turn in the air. As I hit the floor I hear something’s got to give pound from the speaker. As my back hits her carpet I almost cry but I stand up quickly as I see Nichole down on all fours. Her mouth looming over me. I start running as fast as I can. I can see her patio door open If I can just make it to the patio I can be free. I look up to see Nichole on all fours over me. I dash towards the Patio doors and her arm crashes down in front of me and I fall on my ass. As I crawl the opposite direction I am sent flying for what seems like 30 feet to me but to her is probably just a few inches. I look back and see her stalking me like a lion stalking her prey.

“LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR, LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR” rings from her speakers.

That’s all I can hear at almost a deafening level. I try to get up by my left leg buckles in pain. Nichole lowers her mouth and swirls her tongue around as she approaches me. She fully extends her tongue. The strength of her licking my back lifts me well up of the ground. I then tumble back to floor. I stare up at her looking to find her eyes but I see nothing but her chin and her now massive breasts dangling down. Her face finally comes into view. Her eyes locked on me. Her tongue fully extended swirling around and around . My body now covered in her saliva as she lifts me up off the ground by her tongue but this time instead of letting me fall She tilts her head back as I hear

“Driven by hate, Consumed by fear”

Her mouth snaps shut. I can feel the inside of her hot steamy mouth everywhere. My body starts to sweat already as I am covered with more of her saliva. She uses her tongue and smashes up into the top of her mouth and then swirls her tongue around my body ripping my clothes off. I watch as her tongue slants upwards. I grab the tip of her tongue and watch my pants and boxers, and socks tumble into the dark black abyss of her stomach as I hold on for dear life in her mouth. In one swift motion she tilts her head forward and spits me out of her mouth. I hit the ground like a missile. My body explodes upon impact as the words “nothings wrong with me” echo across the room. I wobbley try to get up towards the patio door but I collapse. I start dragging my body across her carpeted floor. I extend my arms and grab onto the fiber of her carpet and pull my body forward with my remaining strength.

“What’s wrong Blake? Am I too much woman for you? Who am I Blake? WHO….AM….I!!!!”

Her fist finally slams down in front of me just millimeters from my body. Her fingers dart around me and she has me in her clutches once again. I look up at her in fear but I am shoved into her breasts as she sways back and forth cuddling me into her cleavage. She pets my body up and down. I smile as her warmth from her body warms my now nude and cold body. She then lets go and slide down her stomach and finally reach the floor. She then stands up and leaves the room.

I breathe a sigh of relief as I look towards the patio I weakly lift my body up and start to stagger towards the door. Each step I take pain rings through my body. I am about half way there when I hear a jingle then I turn around to see nothing. I start walking towards the door again and I hear a jingle, jingle I then turn around again see nothing. I start walking again and this time I look back and see a kitten running towards me at top speed. He is almost on me by the time I realize what is going on. The kitten dives at me and I duck. Luckily the kitten misses me but he catches himself and is in pursuit of me. I Dash well more of a quickened limp but whatever you want to call it I just make it under the sofa as the cat lets out what sounds like a loud roar. His/her paw reaches under the sofa for me. His claws scrape across my chest and I tumble backwards. When I get back up I see nothing. A good 14 minutes pass by and I still see nothing. I decide to walk out from under the sofa and I am tackled by the kitten. A loud stomp screams across the floor.

“PATCHES!!! Come here baby. Come on patches. Come to mommy!!”

I look up to see Nichole cuddling with the cat as she walks forward I see her staring at me. She puts the cat outside and then slams the patio door shut and turns towards me.

“Awe are you okay Blake? Did patches hurt you? Who am I Blake? Who am I? “

I look at her blankly. As her fist closes around me I collapse and I very great fully fall unconscious. I awake much later to see Nichole laying nude on her bed. I am at the very bottom of her bed and she stretches on and on like a mountain range. I climb up her ankle and start walking along her leg. With each step I take my feet sink into her warm soft skin. I can smell a peach like scent emitting from her skin. As I reach her knee my feet now make a slapping like noise as they hit her hard knee cap when I walk across it. Just as I pass over her knee cap I look back at the distance I have walked. Just half her leg looks like such a long distance I wonder how small I really am. I sigh and then decide to continue on as I finally reach her stomach. As I walk on her abs I try to press them in but my strength is nothing compared to hers. Her strong washboard stomach comforts me. I lay down in the crevice of her four pack. I sink farther down in the crevice and her abs almost blanket me. I curl up and drift off to for the first time a very pleasant sleep.

I wake to see that its still night out. I stand up from in between her abs and walk a short distance when a metal loop comes into view. It glimmers in her dark room. As fast as I can I run towards it. The closer I get I realize that its her Navel ring. I look the loop and then at where it burrows into her skin. I place my hands on her navel ring and the cold hard gold sends chills over my body. I then feel around the area where it digs into her skin. I try to pull it out but its hopless as I am much to weak. I kick her ring and then start to move on sadly as I wonder if this what my life is going to be like.

As her breasts come into view they reach towards the sky in the same way the sears tower does. I crane my neck upwards trying to see the top but its hopeless. I run towards her now gigantic breasts in blind lust. I try to reach my arms as far around them as I can. I can hear her rthymic heartbeat through her breast. I start trying climb her breast but I slide back down. I try again but her skin is too smooth. Just as I am about to give up I feel something at my back and I am lifted up and placed atop her breast. As I reach the top I stand up straight and almost fall off. I know sit down and grab her nipple. This causes Nichole to laugh and the breast to wobble from side to side. I almost tumble off many times before she stops laughing.

“Your so pathetic Blake. I thought my tits were small but you couldn’t even climb then and now you can barely stay on them.”

“Nichole please get me help.”

“I will consider it. Who am I Blake?”

“You, you are Nichole. Well I am sorry you feel that way. I tried to demonstrate what I could do to you. All you had to do was answer my question simply. It has a very simple answer. I would have loved you and cared for you like I do patches Blake. You could have been me whitto baby. YES you would, yes my little, little Blakey would have. He would have been Nikki’s whitto baby. When you wake up next you will have a surprise.”

I smell a very familiar sent. I see a face appear over the crouching Nichole’s Breast. A new set of fingers curl around me and I am lifted high up into the sky. I am then face to face with my girlfriend.

“Oh god Sarah thank god you’re here baby. You got to get me too the hospital. You see I drank this soda from Mr. Wendel’s fridge and I shrank. This is horrible you got to help me Sarah honey.”

“Oh Blake the moment Nichole phoned me I rushed here as soon as I could. She mentioned what happened so I stopped by Mr. Wendel’s room and talked to him about a few things and he mentioned his formula was gone and I asked what it did and he told me and I asked if there was a way to reverse and he said yes and showed me this other liquid. Then he got a phone call so I snuck some and its in this little syringe I have in my purse here. So lets go back to my place and I will make everything better Blake.”

I smile up at Sarah as I then turn my head to Nichole who has a evil sneer on her face as if everything isn’t going as she planned. I heard vaguely the two of them argue but I drifted off to sleep exhausted from everything. I am not sure how long I was asleep but as I started to wake up I felt myself sleeping on a weird surface. I rolled over a few times but it all felt the same. I started running the stuff through my fingers but it still felt rather odd. I decided finally to open my eyes and just see for myself what was going on. I sat up and stared out at silver bars everywhere. I feel like I am in gigantic prison. I look at the floor of my cage and see wood chips all over the floor. The kind you would see in a hamster cage. As I walk towards the bars I start shaking them like a caged animal trying to get out. I look through the bars and see that I am in Sarah’s room. In fact I am in the corner of her dressing table. I am in cage about the size of a cereal bowl and half. I can see her make up, perfumes, and now gigantic mirror. On the chair she has a few shirts draped over it. I shake the bars profusely trying to get out but its hopeless. I then see her door swing open and Sarah is standing in the entry way. She immediately walks over to her dressing table and sits down.

“Hello there Blake. How are you?”

“Hey what are you doing? what is the meaning of this? You said there was a cure well give it to me Sarah. Give it to me now.”

“There is a cure its right in here in my purse see. It such a pretty shade of pink in fact here I will set right here on my dresser.”

I look at Sarah’s smiling face as she knows its just out of my reach and even if I could get to the syringe I am not strong enough press it in and there is no way I could press in and stick myself with it at the same time. I shake the bars to my cage and kick the bars a few times but I end up hurting myself more then the cage.

“Well, well, well it looks like someone is having a little fit isn’t he. Well don’t worry your going to be my little man for a long, long time.”

I intently look at Sarah. I have always loved her soft dark hair. I can remember many times I would just play with her hair. As I look at her I realize how much I long to hold her, feel her soft skin. I think I might even love her for more then just her tits.

“Dude, I jus luv ya this way. Member you thinking I was a ditz and you bossing me round. Well not no more.”

The top of the cage swings open and scurry in fear to the corner as Sarah’s hand enters the cage. I try to avoid it but there is no where to go. I find myself in her clutches being set down on her dressing table. I look over at her other hand and see that she has a cookie in her hand. She then dangles the cookie above me out of my reach. I can see the happiness in her face as now I am no longer in control.


“Is my little pet hungry. Beg Blake, You must be hungry you haven’t eaten since who knows when. Beg me for this piece of cookie. You always made me ask you for things. Now if you want to eat beg me.”

I stare at her perfect face, her soft eyes. I can’t believe she is saying this. She is really going to make me beg like this. I stare around the room and then back at Sarah. She has such a snug look on her face it fills me with anger. I am the one who should be in charge. I am Blake Myers not some pet. I get what I want always. Girls are play things nothing more. They are sex, they are something for me to stick my dick into and that’s all they will ever be. Sarah’s fist smashes down in front of me. I practically jump at the force of her fist. I take a few steps back as I realize even my girlfriend who isn’t really all that strong can now crush me without a thought.

“Please Sarah, Please let me eat. I can’t survive without you. I am nothing without your benevolence”

A smirk crosses Sarah’s face as she leans back in her chair intently. She coyly plays with her hair as she laughs at the sight of seeing me beg. Seeing the once big strong, guy who everyone wanted to be with literally begging for a small piece of a cookie. Sarah takes a bite of the cookie making sure some crumbs fall nearby me. As I walk towards them she lowers her head to the table and blows the crumbs away just as I reach them.

“That was Kewl but , now roll over Blake, Roll over hehehehehehe”

I stare up at Sarah and plead with my eyes but I can see her impatiently waiting. I then roll over onto my back like a dog and then I am then instructed to oink like a pig, bark like a dog, and lastly Blake watches as Sarah moves her Gucci shoes up onto her dressing table. As she moves her shoes up onto the table Blake takes a few steps back as he can just about imagine the smell that is encased in those shoes. Sarah quickly instructs him to lick her treads.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa I made your little noises. I begged you, and I did everything you asked but I refuse to lick the dirty bottoms of your shoes or go anywhere near those feet of yours. I have dated you long enough to know those things smell worse then rotten milk. Hell I would rather have to live in a carton or rotten milk then go near those feet.”

I watch almost painfully as Sarah plops the entire cookie into her mouth. With each chew I watch as she makes it look like it’s the first time she has ever eaten a cookie and it’s the best one in the world. However it works because my mouth is watering, longing for that cookie.

“Okay okay, I will do it just please feed me.”

I walk over to the bottom of her shoe. I turn my head quickly as I give a second thought to the whole thing but as my stomach growls I realize I have no choice. I slowly move my tongue towards the bottom of her shoe and lick the tread. I quickly back away and look up at her.

“There I did it now can I please have some food Sarah. I throw myself at your mercy. I love you Sarah please.”

“Nopers your not getting anything till you tell me one thing.”

“If you think I am going to answer that your wrong. I am the master of my own domain. You can shut it Sarah now give me that damn antidote. You know I cant inject myself just make me big again.”

“Dude, shut up already!”

I start running across the dressing table to try to get out of this crazy situation. I am fed up with this bullshit from Sarah. Before I get far I am Seized by Sarah and she drops me back in the cage.

“Laterz, I need some chillaxin and grab me some food. “

Sarag lowers her face to my cage as I rattle be the bars as she take her finger and shoves it through the bars into my chest. I double over in pain as she giggles in glee and then walks out.

Hours pass by as I sit in this cage kicking around wood chips thinking. There is not to much to do when your in a cage. Hours pass, time goes by slowly. Finally I see Sarah walk in. I leap to my feet I have never been so glad to see any one person in my life then I was right now. I then however see Nichole walk in. Both Sarah and Nichole look very dressed up like the got back from dates. Nichole closes the door behind her they both start making out with each other.

After a long intimate kiss both Nichole and Sarah turn towards me. They both walk over to me and lower there face so its level with the cage. There eyes are locked on me with the largest smiles I have ever seen.

“Duders Hey did ya miss us?”

“Please Sarah grow me back. I don’t want to be like this forever.”

Nichole then brings her face so close the cage its all I can see. She licks the bars and me in one pass of her tongue. I fall back onto the woodchips and stare back at Nichole from my back.

“Then answer me Blake. Who am I?”

“Yo….You are Goddess Nichole. There I said it finally, your a Goddess Sarah, Nichole you both are goddessses now please grow me back. I can change. I mean I realize how badly I treated you and all women. Please just give me a second chance.”

“Well Blake, Do you want out of your cage? If you do just beg to me. Beg to Small tits to let you out.”

“P..Please my Goddess let me out of your mighty enclosure.”

“So Blake how does it feel to have to now beg me for everything. To beg your well My girlfriend, your ex girlfriend for everything. You know Blake I am going to love you like this. Tommorrow we are taking you to school and all the girls there will see the new Blake Myers. Wont that be great?”

Sarah then grabs a small piece of cookie and grabs Blake in the other hand. She pushes Nichole on her bed and then sits on here chest. She then takes the cookie and shoves it into Nichole’s pussy. She then drops Blake on top of her pussy. Nichole then starts to lick and rub Nichole’s nipples as Blake struggles to open up Nichole’s pussy. He finally squeezes a arm in there but as Sarah adjusts her self she accidently shoves him in. Blake tumbles down inside Nichole and lands next to the cookie. Very animal like he dives on the cookie and starts eating it as Nichole’s juices dampen the cookie but Blake no longer cares. As her walls tighten he devours the small scrap of cookie just before her walls completely tighten. Blakes body is pressed and squeezed inside Nichole. As his body is just about squashed like a bug He sees Sarah’s tongue enter in and stroke Nichole’s Walls. As Nichole cum’s Blake is shoved into Sarah’s mouth. His fingers scrape across her tongue as the flow of cum tries to push Blake down Sarah’s throat. Her mouth then opens and tilts forward and he slides into Nichole’s mouth. He then feels himself in both there mouths. Blake cum’s several times and then all three of them collapse on Sarah’s bed breathing heavily.

“Dude that was so f**kin Awesome.”

Blake stares at Sarah who intently looks down at him. Blake can hear Nichole snoring away. He now knows that he has at the complete mercy of both these Titanic Teens.

~Epilogue~

After that night both Sarah and Nichole ended there one time fling. Blake however ended up in the firm grasp of Nichole as Sarah quickly found another guy and no longer cared for him. Nichole kept Blake shrunk for 10 years until she finally grew him back on the day of there wedding. However now even back to his normal size he lives a life of fear from his spouse as he knows that if he slips up he will return to his small stature.

That night both Nichole and Blake return from there honeymoon. As Blake carries the sleeping Nichole to bed he then stares out the window wondering if he will ever true love. He then sighs and joins his spouse bed atleast knowing that he got his real size back but also knowing that he wont ever get his life back.

The End