- Text Size +

Chapter Four

 

           “No, not Trevor” echoed the voice as Kacie crawled out of the shoe and onto the bed., the fear in her swelling as she looked across the room, her eyes falling upon a long figure taking up most of the length of her bed. The figure began to stand and causing Kacie to turn tail and run back into shoe.

           The shoe that Kacie despises with so much hate, the very shoe she couldn’t wait to escape from she now begs to protect her from the hulking mass. Kacie watches the shadow fall over the bed as tears well up in her eyes. She looks up at the massive figure now inches from her.

 

           “Nooo, get away” screams Kacie as she backs further into shoe, praying to get away but all her hopes are lost as she starts sliding towards the mouth of the shoe flailing her arms and legs hoping they will snag up against something but all to soon she finds herself in a soft silky palm looking around dumbfounded as the shoe which gave her so much trouble is easily discarded like yesterdays trash dropping to the floor.

           Kacie looks up slowly not wanting to see whose hand she is in. As her eyes scan upwards she sees USC Volleyball written across a grey shirt, but before Kacie can see anymore the hand closes around her. She presses against the palm of the hand trying to pry herself from the tight, tight grip of doom, her head begins to spin as she feels the pressure change all at once almost as if she had just dropped 100 feet in a second. The familiar sounds of her bed squeaking echoes through the room. The tight grip begins to release and Kacie drops between two well toned thighs. The two thighs extend up into the air like flawlessly smooth walls reaching into the heavens.  She looks up at the black shorts with tiny port sized holes in them. Kacie marvels how she can stick her hands into the tiny holes of the shorts.

           As she explores her new surroundings the smell of sweat begins to dance across her nose. The smell is unlike the decaying old sweaty smell of before when she was in the shoe. This is a fresh sweaty smell. Kacie’s hands presses firmly against the leg and immediately she feels moisture run across her hand. She pulls her hand out of the shorts and notices the odor coming from her hand is the same as in the air. The realization of it all begins to sink in. The volleyball team shirt, the gym shorts with the tiny holes, Kacie has all the same stuff in her closet. This is one of her teammates coming from practice or a workout.

 

           “Well, I think you have had enough fun down there. Its time for the big girls to play around.” States the giant girl, Kacie looks up for only but a second before a figure comes into view this one being clearly male. Kacie, unable to see him clearly begs for help, his hand comes down towards her. In one motion she is engulfed by the rough dry skin of his hand. She can feel his weight shift onto her bed as he is kneels over the girl who for the first time Kacie can see clearly as Kelly.

           However, Kacie isn’t given anytime to react as the man begins to lower himself down on top of Kelly. Kelly opens her mouth wide and the man slides Kacie into Kelly’s mouth. Immediately Kelly’s tongue wraps around the lower portion of Kacie’s body. Kelly pushes her tongue between Kacie’s legs and slides her tongue across her nether regions.

 

“Stop! Kelly! How? Why? Let me go!!” screams Kacie nearly in tears.

           The Kacie looks just in time to see the mouth of the man come down on top of her. His tongue swirls around her a couple times before it pushes into Kelly’s mouth. Kacie feels there heads tilt as there lips mash against each other. As there lips part of them drag across Kacie’s bare skin until Kacie is partially exposed with just her feet in the guys mouth and her head in Kelly’s mouth. Kacie punches against Kelly’s lips but she misses as her lips rise up and she is once again engulfed as Kelly and the mans tongues play with each other above her.

           A few minutes has gone by when Kelly mashes her tongue against Kacie’s head pushing her fully into her boyfriends mouth. Kelly smiles as she grabs his hands and sets them on her bare breasts. She presses his hands into her breasts like she is kneeding dough. A flare of excitement rushes through Kelly’s body.

           Kacie however sealed in darkness is punching against the man’s teeth hoping to knock them out. Its working she thinks for a moment before realizing it is just his mouth opening. Kacie looks out at the world through his mouth seeing Kelly’s dripping wet pussy taking up her full field of vision and getting ever closer. Kacie is pushed three quarters of the way inside Kelly which causes her to buck.  Kacie starts to laugh as the man’s tongue keeps pressing up against her feet as he licks around the edges of Kelly’s pussy.

           Kacie tries to scream for help but as her mouth opens up the mixture of cum and acidic juices inside Kelly wash down her throat. Kacie tries to spit them up but more only continue to rush in, her body begins to convulse and buck inside of Kelly which causes Kelly to begin to bounce up and down yelling out in pleasure. Kacie frantically punches and grabs against anything she can reach as she tries to get herself out but any progress she makes is nullified by the tongue of the man pressing her back in as he continues to lick around the edges and across Kelly’s pussy lips.

           The cum and acidic juices begins to cause Kacie’s lungs to burn and her face to a bright red in desperate need of air, her flailing begins to subside as her eyes roll back. A wash of air is then scent into Kelly. As Kacie feels something warm press against her. A wall of skin sores past ramming into something well down inside of Kelly.

           “No this can’t be happening” Screams Kacie in her mind, hardly able to fathom that she is pressed against a giant dick inside of Kelly Sutherland.

           The dick continually rubs and scraps against Kacie’s body giving her a mixture of pain and pleasure. Kacie begins to once again lose consciousness as Kelly and her boyfriend simultaneously explode. A strong wash of cum and acidic juices barrage Kacie’s body and pass all to easily down her throat. Kacie bucks severely ramming her body against the inside walls of Kelly as she gags helplessly unable to get any air. The seconds pass like hours as Kacie feels herself losing touch with the world.

 Kacie barely conscious enough to feel herself being tugged feels Kelly’s soft warm grip encircle her.

           Kacie hears Kelly demand her boyfriend to get her a Kleenex. A short time later she feels something wrap around her. She cuddles into the soft material which is wrapped around her. She hears Kelly tell her something about home, then Kacie feels herself being lowered and then set onto something followed by a zipping noise. Kacie unable to even move can only smell the mixture of Kelly’s and her boyfriends cum all around her. Everything is then lifted up and then the smacking of the two kissing fills all the area around Kacie as she spits some of the acidic juices which were inside of Kelly then a complete soundless, motionless, dark world engulfs Kacie, without one single point of light coming in Kacie drifts off becoming one with the black hole.

 The End