- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of a bridge chapter, this is where I had written up to as of posting it, so the rest will be entirely new content that I am liable to take suggestions on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nina reached into the case and pinched up a few tiny individuals, dangling them over her chest and considering what part of her body she wanted them servicing. Though she was starting to stir below she wanted to take things at as leisurely a pace as she could manage on a school day, so she decided to reserve her intimate parts for bath time.

Nina was still feeling especially malevolent though and with a grin she resolved to let them scramble around on her plump toes. With supplicants in hand she pulled her socks off her feet, which had been sweltering in their striped wool confines most of the weekend.

Nina giggled and crinkled her nose at the stuffy odor that her dainty feet put off, and she didn’t envy the struggling classmates in her hand that must’ve been inundated with their sickly-sweet atmosphere. She hung them over an upright foot and after wiggling her toes under them for a moment she dropped them haphazardly over and in-between between each one. She immediately began to giggle and murmur quietly at the feathery little tickles they offered. One that had slid next to her big toe seemed especially incited by the scent of her feet, and desperately tried to scale his way up the petite digit, sliding back into the sweaty crease each time.

“What’s wrong? Am I too sweaty to climb? Don’t you like bathing in between my toes?”

The boy writhing in the crux of her big toe suddenly stopped struggling and simply slid down and lay motionless in the musty wrinkle.

“Giving up already? Don’t tell me it smells that bad. Come on, move.” She smiled cruelly at her foot. “Look one of the others made it.”

On the peak of her pinky toe she spotted a classmate crouching in exhaustion and breathing heavily in the oppressive air of Nina’s sweat. She regarded the defeated mote cradled in the base of her big toe for a moment before deciding he’d had his chance and pressing the relevant toes together and wiggling them slightly.

The remaining tiny boys left on her foot were either hiding between her toes or trying to scale them to reach some sort of relief. Nina leaned in close to see just how the littles were doing and she smirked at the sight of their futile struggles against her little foot. One slightly smaller boy seemed to have gotten himself stuck to the side of her pinky toe in the stickiness of her perspiration; another was trying to hide under a toenail.

Usually she just left anyone she put on her feet there until their tickling struggles eventually died out, but today she wanted to feel them squish under her soles. She picked the one out from under her nail and began to scoop up the rest, until she had all the survivors gathered up again. She brushed up several more from the jewelry box and placed them all onto the flat plain of the bed sheet in front of her.

Framed between the valley of her legs they really looked quite microscopic she thought to herself, enjoying the aimless bunching up or fleeing by the collection of tiny classmates and teachers. She slowly raised her right foot and swung it back and forth tauntingly over those below. When it hung over a group that had been fleeing back and forth in a panic she let it fall, the soft sole smothering those below in its warmth and weight.

Nina giggled malevolently and swept the foot across the rolling plains of her bed, wrinkling the sheets into an impossible to navigate mountain range for the tiny students and teachers scrambling below. She spotted one in a valley of fabric she had formed and let her big toe fill it entirely before slowly pushing it forward like water cascading from a burst dam. The fleeing speck could hardly fall before it rolled over him with a slight pop, to which Nina sighed in mock pity.

“Aww, so sorry little guy. Watch out over here, I’ll get you too~!”

Spotting a good cluster of them on a peak of cloth she framed them in with both of her soles, the two squishy pink walls rising above them and inundating them with their scent and heat. She let them scatter indecisively for a moment before pressing them between the soft walls and wriggling her toes together.

A few of the classmates had fled out of her sight either under her covers or into some crease of fabric, but Nina decided it wasn’t worth the effort of digging them up, as they would eventually end up crushed under her anyway.

She was just considering tossing a few more onto the bed when she heard her mother call from the hall.

“Nina! Wake up dear; you’ve got to come down for breakfast in a bit.”

She turned to the box on her nightstand where the remaining classmates had huddled against the far edge and had watched motionless for the last few minutes.

“Eh? You boys there liked to watch? Then how about some of you come take a bath with me?~”