- Text Size +

Nina yawned noisily as she emerged from the cocoon of tangled blankets, her unkempt black hair hanging over her face. She sat wavering in place among the heap of sheets for a moment, churning the taste of her morning breath around in her mouth and blinking hazily in the dazzling rays of morning which streamed through the cracks of her blinds.

Her fan was broken and the nights had been sweltering for the last few days, Nina could feel the slight dampness of a night’s worth of sweating clinging to her blankets. She crawled across the cot dragging her bedding with her, then twisted the blind stick and cast the room into shade. Falling back on the comforter she sighed and set her gaze on her nightstand, as smile slowly emerging across her face.

Sitting on the table was a little box, a few inches long and about an inch high, edges gilded with brass and the seam clasped with a small latch. The lacquered wooden jewelry case beckoned to her with the prospects of the contents within, and she felt in the mood for some enjoyment before she began the day.

She reached above her head and snatched the container, resting it on her chest in-between her emerging breasts, each slow breath gently pressing the box between them. Nina flipped up the brass lock and slowly lifted the top, her dark eyes peering at it with a sleepy interest. Slightly tilting the box she regarded its contents for a moment with a wicked smile before reaching in with her other hand and plucking something miniscule up from the velvet lining within.

She set the box next to her and carefully dropped the little mote she held onto the soft wool of her pajamas within her slight cleavage. To the uniformed it would look like little more than a large granule of sand, or a somewhat pale flea, but to Nina it was the most amusing pleasure she could indulge in. From her vantage the little germ animated, seemingly roused from its shock to scramble around in the fibers which rose around it like tall grass.

The little speck was a person, or at least it looked and acted like one. It certainly seemed to have the same appearance as and reactions to its predicament as one, albeit at an infinitesimally smaller scale. The little velvet-lined container was full of them, hundreds in fact, each barely the height of a sesame seed.

The box and everyone in it was hers. Nina’s mother had it to her for her last birthday, seemingly unaware of what a wonder it was.  Only a few days later Nina had suddenly discovered this jewelry boxes ability to generate them. That had been a little over a year ago. Just how or why a simple wooden case could do such a thing she couldn’t say, nor did she really care as there never seemed to be any consequence to her using it, so long as she kept it a secret of course.

All she knew was that if she willed it a plethora of miniature people, no taller than the tip of a pencil would appear within; as many as she could ever want in whatever arrangement she wished.

At first she hadn’t the slightest idea what to do with them, so she just idly kept them like an ant-farm, occasionally squishing or eating one that seemed to possess the form of someone she disliked, or toying with and doting over one that managed to earn her favor through appearance or behavior. However over the months her curiosity and maturing body instilled a slowly building sense of lust into her play.

Initially she would only humor the occasional placing of one in an article of clothing or taking a few into the bath, but after a few months she had come to rely on them for a whole world of secret pleasures.

Now she liked to make boys; particularly boys from the classes above hers and a few teachers, more or less molded after those at school who annoyed or roused some desire in her.  Every few days she would refill her jewelry box end to end with at least a few hundred of these miniscule classmates and instructors to toy with as suited her at any moment. She hadn’t yet had a box last more than a week; she simply couldn’t resist savoring her stash every day as the mood took her.

And on this particular morning she was feeling slothful, mischievous, and above all naughty.

The one between her perky breasts was trying to flee away from her face, which must’ve loomed over him like a cliff. She saw him stumbling and falling at each rise and fall of her chest, and he was barely making headway in the dense threads of her sleepwear as he sprinted toward the rise of her belly. She found this reaction so dull, and unfortunately typical, they almost always tried to run away from her with the same level of foolishness that most of the boys in her school demonstrated.

She slapped down a hand below her chest, the force tossing the diminutive classmate through the air until he slid to a stop on her sternum. He stumbled to his feet and began to run right back into the shallow valley of her breasts.

Clearly he wasn’t going to be any fun to play around with if this was the peak of his performance. Nina waited until he was right between the two mounds before cupping her pajama clad chest on both sides and slowly pressing her breasts together.

The schoolboy stumbled in the wrinkling fabric and let out a tiny squeak as the two soft walls of wool sealed around him. She rubbed her breasts together a few times before letting them jiggle back into place, a narrow streak of red barely visible on the cloth in-between.

Usually she would poke, flick, or press a few of them like this while she woke up, but it was a school day and she felt like skipping straight to more gratifying play. Gingerly she unbuttoned her pajama shirt and sighed at the sensation of freeing her warm breasts from their stuffy wool confines. Nina again clasped the jewelry box from beside her and peered into it, searching for someone who might be more fun to toy with.

 She caught sight of what looked like a slightly short classmate and decided he looked cute enough to treat to a little ‘cuddling.’ She pinched him up with her dainty fingertips and brought him in close to inspect, staring him down with a mischievous expression. He looked like he must’ve been a senior from his relative height and the little spot of hair on his chest-- she usually made them in the nude to spare the time of making them strip- and she could just make out the expression of fear etched into his tiny face.

Nina giggled and whispered to him, intentionally bathing him in her sour morning breath.

“Haaa~ don’t struggle cute little senior, there’s no point. Besides I just wanna cuddle.”

She lowered him carefully onto her now bare breast, placing him deftly onto the soft pink skin of her areolas and giggling at his little form kneeling next to her tiny nipple which still stood almost twice his height. Looking down at the speck of a classmate began to rouse her ardor, and within a few seconds the formerly soft pink nub began to stiffen besides him and knocking him to his feet.

“Come on, hug me. Don’t you like girls?

The diminutive senior was practically bathing in the younger girl’s sweat as he clung to the yielding skin besides her nipple. He had simply appeared in her jewelry box along with a hundred of his schoolmates a few days ago with no recollection of arriving there and no idea what to expect from the vaguely familiar schoolgirl until he saw her extract a few others to sate her licentious needs.

Now his turn had come and he stared up into her smirking face wondering how he was supposed to hug someone who must’ve been at least one-thousand feet tall compared to him.

Fearing what inaction would illicit from her, the senior stepped towards her stiffening nipple, each footfall sinking slightly into the warm ground beneath him. When he reached the immense pink nub he turned to Nina’s face for any sign of approval, then at her slight smile he reached forward and attempted to wrap is arms around the humid wall of skin.

She giggled at the miniscule student’s attempt to embrace her, his arms scarcely reaching across even the smallest fraction of her little nipple.

“That’s a hug? I can barely even feel you.” Nina lied.

 Come on, make me feel you there.” She commanded, more sternly this time. She poked a fingertip into the yielding areola near the trembling boy to get him moving.

Frightened at even the slightest change in her tone, the senior tried to broaden his hold and scale up the supple mass, sliding down its silky face each time. In desperation he crouched and thrust himself into the wrinkles at the base of the nipple, kneading and lapping his little tongue over her salty skin to elicit some sensation that would spare him.

Nina could just feel his little wandering hands and tongue, and the slight tingling of his efforts delighted her, but she was never satisfied with letting one tiny placate her for very long. She let him savor the taste and feel of her nipple for a few minutes before slowly lowering her fingers around it and lightly pinching the nub and the tiny senior together. With a few rubs of the firm bump he was gone, pressed into naught against her cute little nipple.

She absolutely loved to rub them away like that, especially against a part of her as dainty and yielding as her breasts. Nina pinched up another miniature person indiscriminately from the box before looking him over and smiling evilly when she recognized the speck as bearing the appearance of her most disliked teacher. She usually imagined him at least once in every new box of playthings, solely for the purpose of feeling him crushed somewhere against her.

Nina turned over and propped herself up on her elbows before depositing the teacher below her on the sweat-dampened expanses of her bed sheets. She had asked her mother buy her bedding in dark colors with the unspoken reason being that she could better make out the tiny pink forms of her miniature playmates on them.

To the miniscule reproduction of her homeroom teacher the entire sky was replaced with the arching form of his student’s youthful body, clad in her unbuttoned pajamas which displayed the hanging mass of her budding breasts and soft belly. Each shallow breath he drew was tinged with the heady, slightly sweet odor of her sweat, and she seemed to have been perspiring profusely in her sleep from the humidity that clung to her body. He was in awe of her scale and suddenly made intimately aware of her body’s emerging maturity when she giggled and began to lower her immense chest onto him.

“You gave me a bad behavior mark last week for not listening to your boring lecture.”

She lowered herself until her chest hung just a few inches above the bed.

“Do you only pay so much attention to me in class because you secretly like me? Is this bad behavior too?”

Taking care to lower herself down with the mote of a teacher right below her stiffened nipple, Nina let the pendulous tip of her breast brush against him. She could feel him get pressed into the silky sheets by the weight of her nipple alone, and she sighed at the tingling struggles he offered beneath it. Sliding her breast back a bit she could see his upper torso peeking out from under its firm prison of flesh, his little arms weakly trying to push himself out from under the stiff little nub. With a final knowing smirk to the pinned teacher she lowered her breast’s full weight onto him, savoring the slight pop he made against her. After rubbing herself against the bed sheets for a few seconds she rolled back over, her fully erect nipples satisfied, and considered what she wanted to do next.