[Reviews - 5] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A joint collaboration between me and J. M. Darkly from Writing.com!

It's been a year since the 'Frozen Summer', that disastorous time when Queen Elsa accidently unleashed her powers of ice and snow on her poor kingdom and things have mostly returned to normal. Anna and Elsa are closer now than when they were children, Kristoff now lives in the castle as the royal Iceman, and Olaf has warmed the hearts of all who visit. All is well for the people of Arendelle... but not for long. A sudden change has come over Elsa, a change that threatens her kingdom. Dark forces have come to Arendelle and it is once again Anna who must stand against them. Anna's quest will take her to a place she never thought she would ever see... The inside of Elsa's body? But as strange as that sounds, she must hurry. While she faces this threat something much worse is coming. Something powerful and monstrous, something that makes the earth shake...


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 15827 Read: 47412
Published: June 08 2014 Updated: October 31 2015

1. Chapter 1- Brain Freeze by iambeowulf [Reviews - 4] starstarstar (6215 words)

This chapter basically sets up the conflict for the entire story. Just so you guys know. Enjoy!

2. Chapter 2- The Search For Jack by iambeowulf [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2607 words)

Sorry for the long wait on this one! Hope you guys like it!

3. Chapter 3: Revelations and Decisions by iambeowulf [Reviews - 0] (4990 words)

4. Chapter 4: Getting Elsa's Attention by iambeowulf [Reviews - 0] (743 words)

5. Chapter 5 Prologue- And, Lo, The Beast Approaches by iambeowulf [Reviews - 0] (1272 words)

Sorry for the delays! Here's a prologue for tonight's finale! See you then!