- Text Size +

Anna stared in horror. Before her was her sister, Elsa, an 8 year old girl sitting on the floor crying as snow slowly fell in her room. The walls and windows were covered in frost as well the whole room filled with cold and sorrow. This scene was familiar to Anna, though she could not remember why. She did know that it gave her a feeling of dread and incredible fear.

 She reached out with her small, 7 year old hands, desperate to help her sister. "Elsa's? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

 Elsa looked up, and her glare sent a sharp pain through Anna's heart. "You did this." There was venom in Elsa's voice as she rose to her feet. "Mother, father, everyone! They all fear me! All because you made me use my powers. If hadn't acted so reckless I wouldn't have hit and no one would fear me."

 Anna trembled in sorrow. "No. I-I didn't mean to. I was just playing." She reached for Elsa's hand. "Sister, please. I'm sorry."

 "Don't touch me!" Elsa smacked Anna's hand away. "It doesn't matter anymore." She glared at Anna again. there was no love in her eyes as she spoke. "You caused this. My normal life is over now. All because of you, I now have to leave the castle. Don't ever talk to me again."

 Elsa slammed the door as she left the room, and Anna, for good. Anna was crushed. She couldn't argue, couldn't defend herself. In her heart she knew Elsa was right. Everything that would happen to Elsa now was her doing. All because she acted selfish and forced Elsa to use her powers for her own amusement.

 "It's my fault." the room dulled in color and a darkness appeared around the edges, but Anna took no notice. "It's all my fault." The darkness closed in on her and her body began to shake. But still, Anna took no notice.

 "IT"S ALL MY FAULT!" She screamed into the darkness and it echoed back to her, a thousand voices just like hers carrying her guilt for the world to hear. And then, she fell into nothingness...

 

 Then, a new feeling. She felt something wrap around her middle and pulled her into something cold and wet. It was small, smaller than her. At first she felt panic, like some horrible creature was attacking her. But then, a sense of comfort grew from the embrace. It was strangely calming, almost warm. Like a hug.

 Sight returned to her. Anna found a small snowman with a goofy face hugging he close in his stick like arms. He pulled away just enough to looked her in the face and smiled. That smile, so full of joy and happiness chased away her fear and dread. She knew this snowman but couldn't remember from where. But his name sprang from her lips in sobs as sorrow over whelmed her and she fully returned his hug, much like a child would hug a teddy bear.

 "Olaf!" Anna cried into his snowy shoulder. "Olaf. What have I done? Elsa's in trouble and its all my fault. I don't know what to do."

 "But, Anna. You've already helped her."

 Her head shot up. Olaf just kept smiling. "Don't remember? Think hard. Remember who you are, not ho you were."

 As if Olaf's words were the gates to a dam, Anna's memories flooded into her mind. Her accident, the isolation after it. those years away from her sister and never knowing why. the death of her parents, and Elsa's raise to Queendom. The final set was of the 'Frozen Winter'. Her actions had cause more suffering for Elsa and indirectly cause Summer to be frozen in the first place. However, she also remembered how her actions had saved her sister and her people from destruction.  She opened her eyes and found Olaf staring at her with excitement. She was no longer the little girl so full of sorrow and guilt. She was once again Princess Anna of Arendelle.

 "Thank you, Olaf." Anna wiped her tears as she stood up. In a rush of gratitude she picked Olaf up off the ground and pulled him into another hug. Anna knew the snowman in her arms wasn't the real Olaf but she was thankful for him anyway.

 "Aw shucks." Olaf returned the hug. "You looked like you need a hug is all." He reached to Anna's chest and held the Pendant up to Anna's face. "Everyone needs a little help, now and then."

 Anna took the Pendant from Olaf and smiled at it. "So, this is how you're in my mind?"

 "No, silly. I was already here. The Pendant just help you remember me. Now, Elsa still needs your help. Are you ready?"

 Anna was unsure. "How do I stop Jack? He can freeze me with his mind."

 "When you get back, you'll know what to do. Just trust the Pendant and most importantly, don't doubt yourself. You can do this Anna, don't let doubt or guilt stop you."

 The young princess took a deep breath and sighed. "Ok, I'm ready."

 Olaf nodded, and the Pendant began glowing with a golden light. This time Anna was covered by a radiant light instead of choking darkness...

 

 Back in the organic chamber of Elsa's brain, Micro Jack smiled in victory. The red headed princess fell to her knees the second he'd began his mental attack. She was now trapped in her worst nightmare and removed as a problem. Both Her and Kristoff were helpless, leaving Jack to kill them at his leisure.

 He turned to Kristoff first and drew his sword. Being the largest of the two, Kristoff seemed the bigger threat. But a quick thrust of a blade and that issue would be resolved. But, you should never underestimate a red head.

 Jack froze as something grabbed his sword arm. He turned to react only to find a fist slam into his face. In surprise and pain, Jack dropped his sword and fell to the pulsing, grey matter ground. He tried to recover quickly but was held in place by the scene before him. Standing over him with his own sword pointed at his throat, was Princess Anna.

 He was shocked . Never before had someone been able to break his spell. They had always fallen to him and he had always taken over, sometimes with a good fight from the victim but never did he lose...Until now. But it was more than that. Anna had no fear in her eyes, only controlled rage. For a split second, Jack was the one scared.

 

 

 Anna held the blade over Jack's throat. The Pendant had awakened her with full clarity awareness. She knew what was happening and what to do. As soon as Jack turned his back on her and moved at Kristoff with his sword, she reacted. She grabbed his arm, punched in the face as he turned on her and picked up his fallen sword. And now, she had him at her mercy.

 It was an odd moment for her. Jack had terrified her the first time they spoke, and she still felt that way when she met him face to face here in Elsa's body. But now? She felt no fear. In truth, he wasn't much taller than herself. He seemed so weak to her now. And it showed on his face.

 Anna saw fear flash over Jack's face, though he was quick to hide it. He to match her with a smug grin, but Anna saw through it. Just behind his eyes, she saw that seething anger building. The fight was about to start and she was ready for it.

 "Impressive, you breaking my control so fast. You're made of stronger stuff than your sister, or that fool over there." Jack gestured to Kristoff, still in his mumbling coma. "But really, Anna. You think you can kill me? You've never even picked up a sword, let alone used one. I've seen your memories, you don't have the will to kill me. Let's just put the blade down and we can tal-"

 Jack was silenced by Anna jabbing him a little in the neck. The tip didn't get far, only a shallow cut, no more than a scrape. The grin vanished off Jack's face, but Anna's was full of quiet determination.

 "The time for talking is long past, Jack." Her voice was so strong and so commanding, Jack didn't dare blink under her gaze. "You are going to release Elsa and Kristoff. You are going to leave Elsa's body, and you will do it now. You asked if I'm willing to kill you? Think hard about that, Jack. I died to save my sister. Do you really think I won't kill for her too?"

 There was no uncertainty in her eyes, no waver in her voice. Anna meant every word and Jack understood right there that she would kill him in a heartbeat if it meant saving Elsa. He knew he had to act fast. If the princess wanted to fight, he'd give her a fight.

 Jack's eyes flashed red and Anna felt her body freeze in place, just like before. But this time she was ready. She felt it, the invisible claws of Jack's powers reaching into her mind, holding her in place and attacking her thoughts. Quickly, as if she'd always know how, she pulled up an image of Olaf, Kristoff, and Elsa in her mine. The image brought forth all her happiness and joy about the three clearly in her mind. She grabbed this image and all of her emotions and made a wall. Jack's attack was forced back by the iron defense of Anna's emotions.

 Back in reality, Jack's face twisted with rage and his eyes burned brighter. He smashed against Anna's defenses, desperate to rip her mind apart. Though not as controlled, Jack's mind was stronger and he'd been doing this for years and was really good at it. The power struggle kept the two locked in mental combat while their bodies stayed in place, all concentration on winning over the other combatant.

 Realizing that time was on Jack's side, Anna struck first. She found a weakness in Jack's mental defense and charged through. Unprepared and never before having such an attack turned back on him, Jack was helpless as Anna drove deep into his mind, pulling him into dark memories...

 

  Anna saw things that would haunt her for the rest of her life. She saw Jack's memories, and with them came his understanding. She saw a young boy discover his powers while talking to animals, though no words could be heard between them. She saw a man, the boy's father and king, force the boy to use his powers against a rival king. That was how he discovered the darkness of his power.

 It continued. A string of people taken over and forced to obey the made King while his son fell deeper into darkness each time. But then, a glimmer of hope. The King died, and the son took the throne. The boy was King now, and his heart remained good. He worked hard to undo the damage his cruel father put upon the kingdom and its subjects.  And, it worked until...

 The images stopped and Anna found herself in a barren field next to large grey hill. The sky was black with smoke and ash fell from the clouds like the first snow of winter. Anna was choked by the smell of burning meat. She prayed it wasn't what she imagined it to be. Looking around, Anna was horrified by the sight of freshly ruined buildings and small fires in the ruble. A massive battle of some kind seemed to have happened recently and this was the losing side. But the horrors weren't over yet.

 The ground shook, as if a massive army was on the move. Anna looked around but saw no sigh of the army nor did she hear the marching footsteps of said army.  But the rumbling continued and Anna became aware for the first time that a shadow was crossing over her from the direction of the hill. Then, the rumbling stopped, and so did the shadow. Anna looked to the hill...and the hill looked back.

 It was no hill. The grey mass Anna had taken for a mound of earth had moved, right up to her. She would have thought it a human woman if not for its movements. The thing crawled on two hands and two feet but the arms and legs were stretched out to the sides and bent at the knees and elbows in odd angles, supporting the creature and allowing it to move like some human insect. Anna measured herself to only be as tall as the creature's pinkie was long. Despite its hug size it scurried up to her with alarming speed. It stopped with its face just inches from Anna, all the while not making a sound.

 The face was the most disturbing. The creature seemed to be wearing a mask. The mask was oval shaped and covered ever inch of grey skin. Anna could only see two grey ears and long coal colored hair coming out the sides. The mask itself was white with only two holes over the creature's eyes. Anna couldn't see any eyes, only two black empty voids looking out at her in unreadable interest.

 Anna was frozen in fear. The creature only made one move as it watched Anna, twitching its head back and forth like some great bird trying to get Anna at different angles. Anna didn't dare move as it watched her, keeping her eyes fixed on the monster as it moved. Then it just stopped. The creature locked eyes with Anna and held that position.

 After a second, Anna became aware of a small rasping sound. It starting small but slowly grew and with it the air began to chill. She realized it was coming from behind the mask. The sound was had turned into a horrible sucking moan now, and Anna felt herself being pulled closer to the creature. Panic began to set in. She wanted to fee but her body wouldn't move. She looked around desperate for something to help her. Then she looked up into those empty black voids. Only they weren't empty anymore. Two yellow eyes were looking back now. Two hungry, cruel eyes, full of lust and of joy...but no mercy.

 Anna screamed and two voices could be hear, one her own, the other a man's. The creature's hand came at her, she heard the moan louder than ever, darkness was closing in from all sides. She felt nothing but terror and panic, the end was here...And she closed her eyes...

 

 

 Kristoff stood up slowly holding his head. He was back inside Elsa's brain after the worst nightmare of his life. All around him the people he knew had vanished leaving him alone in a cruel world. He hated that this fear still haunted him, even after growing up. It had taken him a moment to collect himself after waking up but thankfully it was over and he could help Anna finish the mission.

 However, now he was unsure of what to do. In front of him was a very strange sight. Jack was on the ground with Anna standing over him and a sword pointed at his neck. They seemed to be frozen in the moment. What truly worried Kristoff was their eyes. Jack had the usual red glow coming from his but Anna had a similar glow, hers blue. Kristoff walked up to them cautiously, unsure of what to do.

 It ended quickly. The glow intensified and the whole area was covered in blinding red and blue color. Kristoff grew more concerned when he heard both Anna and Jack scream in terror. Then, all at once, the light vanished, their screams stopped and Anna and Jack slump to the ground.

 Kristoff ran to Anna at once. She was shaking. Tears flowed freely and she stared at Jack with her hands over her mouth. He took her in his arms and held her while she cried, though she seemed not to notice at first.

 Her tears fell. For a time Anna only sobbed, continuing to just stare at the unconscious red eyed man before her. The horrors of what she saw in Jack's memories nearly overwhelmed her, and the yellow eyes still haunted her.

 Soon though, she was able to calm down and realized she was in Kristoff's arms and she returned the embrace, just as grateful to the young iceman as Olaf. She wiped her eyes , pushed the images from her mind, and stood up, ready for action. There would time later for tears, and healing. For now, the mission took priority.

 "Thank you, Kristoff." She gave him her bravest smile and picked up Jack's sword. "Now, come on. We have to finish this."

 "That's it?" Kristoff questioned. "How about you tell what that was just now."

 "Not now." Anna didn't look at him. She just walked over to Jack and sheathed the sword.

 "Why not?" He demanded. "You know what I saw when I woke up? You standing over Jack with that sword at his throat. Your eyes were glowing, Anna. And you didn't move. Then you both come out of it screaming bloody murder and I had to hold you to keep you from shaking. You can't just go through all that and not tell me something."

 "Not now, Kristoff." There was warning in Anna's voice now, but Kristoff ignored it.

 "Then when? Please, Anna, tell me what happened."

 Anna spun on him at that moment and Kristoff was silenced at once. Her face was red and fresh tears threatened to  burst through, her expression was pleading. "Please, Kristoff. Not now. I'll tell you everything later, but right now I don't want to talk about it. I'm not ready."

 He let it go. Kristoff nodded and helped Anna pick up the fallen Micro Jack. Anna took Jack's sheath and sword buckling them around her own waist. Kristoff throw Jack over his shoulder, and they were off.

 They walked in silence through Elsa's brain, searching for the best way to exit her body. Unable to go back the way they came and no idea what else to do, they went in the direction of Elsa's eyes. When they made it there, looking around they found what appeared to be two tunnels leading away from the brain. Anna noticed a slight breeze coming from the them, a clue that there were possibly heading the right way.

 After a bit of walking, Anna and Kristoff realized the tunnel was actually Elsa's nose. They only had to keep walking then they'd be home free. It's never that easy.

 The tunnel began to shake and Anna was thrown off her feet. "What's happening?" She cried.

 Kristoff had a look of horrified realization. "Elsa's waking up. You knocked out the guy keeping her under, now the spell is wearing off." He gulped as the rumbling grew worse. "We may be in trouble."

 As if to prove his point, the nose tunnel suddenly shifted from a horizontal slant to a straight vertical fall. Anna and Kristoff screamed as they fell back the way they came. However, they didn't end up back in Elsa's brain. They fell through another connecting tunnel, this one seeming to lead deeper into Elsa's body. As they fell, Anna notice the tunnel seemed familiar. Her thoughts were realized when they went through a ring of muscle that opened up into a huge chamber with an equally massive lake inside. They were back inside Elsa's stomach. This time though, they had received a rather large speed boost. The stomach acid lake came up fast, and as they plunged into it, Anna was knocked out by the sudden force.

(Sometime later.....)

 The first thing Anna was aware of as she awoke was a strange humidity in the air. Wherever she was, it felt hot and a little damp. The next thing she noticed was a foul and unpleasant smell, much like a freshly used chamber pot. This smell snapped her to full awareness as she sat bolt upright, eyes wide open and hands over her nose. What she saw stunned and disturbed her.

 Before her was what looked like a muscular, pink, wrinkled hole. It was made of flesh and seemed to be the source of the foul smell. She happened to glance up and found a giant fleshy slit in the giant organic looking wall before her. She quickly realized she was staring up at a woman's private parts, Elsa's anus and vagina.

 This was a part of Elsa Anna had never thought she'd ever see and she would have been happy going the rest of her life without seeing this. There are just some people one never wants to see naked and blood family members are very near the top. There was no way Anna would ever be able to live this down.

 This disturbing realization was made all the more embarrassing as she looked around and saw Kristoff standing behind her. He was straight as a board with his back to Elsa's unmentionables. He didn't even glance back as Anna moved over to him, his eyes locked on the blue fabric of Elsa's panties and nothing else.

 "Kristoff?" Anna asked slowly, unsure of what to do in this rather awkward situation.

 "I didn't see anything!" Kristoff suddenly yelled in barely controlled panic.

 Obviously he saw quite a bit and knew exactly where he was, though Anna couldn't blame him for his reaction. Elsa was very beautiful, that was undeniable, and thus she had many men admire her from a far. But, if any of them were to see as much of Elsa as Kristoff had seen on accident, they would most likely have been imprisoned. This was a dangerous place for Kristoff even at his normal size.

 The sheer strange and embarrassing situation they were in left Anna awkward she started laughing. Kristoff just groaned and mumbled something about being laughed at. The whole thing seemed ridiculous. Finally, Anna was able to control herself.

 Anna rested her hand on Kristoff's shoulder. "It's alright, Kristoff. This wasn't your fault and you won't get in trouble. We just need to keep moving and forget about it."

 He just nodded, still unable to turn to face her. Anna moved around to face Kristoff, and gave him a reassuring smile. She then began moving quickly to prepare for their escape, both to spare Kristoff further embarrassment and to spare her own awkwardness. The whole time, though she tried not to, Anna kept thinking about how she was going to tell Elsa about any of this crazy adventure. As she finished taking Micro Jack's sword and sheath she decided that Elsa may not need to know about this particular part of the trip.

 Anna buckled the silver metal sword and matching sheath to her own waist and pulled Jack's unconscious body over to Kristoff. They draped Jack over Kristoff's shoulder and moved to leave. For whatever reason, Elsa was laying on her back at that moment. Thus, they only had two ways out. First, to climb up onto one of Elsa's thighs and exit the panty line into Elsa's dress and keep walking until they reached an exit in the fabric. From there they could travel up to Elsa's head and contact her for help.

 The second option was to travel father down Elsa's legs until they found the dress' end. But that way would force them to back track a long ways, by which time other problems could arise, the most likely being Jack waking up or Elsa herself waking up and leaving them stranded. So, they picked the path of least time.

 Anna guided Kristoff to Elsa's left leg. He climbed the thigh using the tiny hairs in Elsa's skin, too small to see normally. Anna followed close behind him. The last stretch of their journey was just a head...

 

(Meanwhile....)  

Olaf and the Troll King stood on the edge of the village watching the sky. It was mid-day, or at least it was suppose to be mid-day. The sky was blacker than the darkest night, only faint rays of light coming from the distance told of the sun. The king was worried while Olaf was just confused.

 "What's happening?" Olaf asked.

 "I'm not sure." he king answered slowly. "Even the cloudiest days aren't this dark. I think something very bad is about to happen."

 The king turned towards Arendelle, and the location of Elsa and the others. The sky over Arendelle castle was still clear and sunny. Whatever was happening over his own home seemed to not have reached the human town yet. Though it did seem to be moving slowly in that direction.

 The king considered his options. The Troll people were well adapted for life in the forest and had enough magic to protect themselves against anything of the natural world. But then, this darkness was not normal. It covered the sky and seeped into the land. Already, the King could no longer feel the animals that normally roamed the forest. Everything had gone silent and even the wind was missing.

 They could travel to Arendelle. His help to Elsa and Anna might allow them to return the favor and shelter the Trolls. But with no word from Anna and Micro Jack possibly still in control, he wasn't sure the humans would allow them in. However, he soon found he had no choice.

 It came suddenly. That same dark presence The Troll King had felt a short time ago was back and it was stronger than ever. It was all around him, the ground, the trees, even the air had the foul presence in it. The thing was here, right at his door step and he had no idea what it was or how to stop it, if it could be stopped.

 "Hey! Look at the mountain."

 Olaf's sudden cry turned The Troll king back to a nearby mountain. At first, he couldn't tell what was wrong, just that something was off. A small gust of wind brushed across the tree tops on the mountain side. But then he remembered, the wind had died down hours ago.

 It was then that he became aware of a dull rhythmic pounding coming from the same direction as the moving trees. They grew stronger as whatever was in the trees came closer. It was moving in a straight line towards the village.

 "Everyone!" The King called out, and all the trolls and Olaf turned to look at him.

 "Grab everything you need for a  quick evacuation. The village will be under attack shortly, we need to move out. You have 5 minutes. GO!..."

 

(Back At The Palace) 

Anna and Kristoff sat on Elsa's left ear lobe, staring down into the darkness of her ear canal. It had been a rather hard trek to get to this point, a full 2 hours had gone by since they exited Elsa's panties. Kristoff just stared into space, having accidently seen more of his Queen's body than he ever expected.

 Their plan had been to leave Elsa's panties and exit out the nearest opening in her clothing. What they didn't count on was Elsa wearing her ice blue dress, the one that started at her feet and continued all the way up to her chest. Thus, Kristoff had been forced to walk across Elsa's bare flesh under said dress. The passed her navel, across her abdomen, and finally reached her chest...where her breasts where completely open for the two tiny travelers to see.

 Anna had been mortified while Kristoff had been terrified. This was certainly crossing some kind of line that could get someone killed, namely him. With no choice, the two climbed over Elsa's breasts to reach the opening above them. They moved rather quickly at this point, both completely silent and unable to look at each other.

 With that out of the way the rest of their trip was much less eventful. They climbed over Elsa's chest, along her neck, and finally made it over to her ear. This part left Anna a little scared. She had already been this close to a giant being before, the monster from Jack's memories. To be in a similar situation unnerved her a little, even if it was her sister.

 However, now was the time for action. Anna pulled herself together during their small rest on Elsa's ear and was ready to get things going again. She looked down into Elsa's ear, planning the best way to get in there and wake up her sleeping sister.

 "Hey," Kristoff said while looking at Elsa's hair. "This may seem a little crazy, but what if we tie ourselves down with these?"

 Anna turned to him. Kristoff was holding a few strands of Elsa's blood hair. At their current size, the weak and thin strands of hair looked like the tough rope used on sailing ships. Anna smiled as a plan came into her mind.

 "Good idea. Quick hand me one and tie yourself and Jack together. Don't let him go anywhere. I need to talk to him when he wakes."

 "Got it." Kristoff handed her a strand and used two others to secure himself and Jack.

 Anna tied the hair around her middle. She stood on the edge of Elsa's ear. The next part of her plan was a little crazy, and Kristoff noticed.

 "Anna?" He asked nervously. "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking, are you?"

 She just smiled, and jumped into the ear hole.

 "Oh, no." Kristoff grabbed hold of Jack and braced them both for what was going to happen.