- Text Size +
" HEY JAMIE! "
I came to a stop and turned my head slightly and looked over to my shoulder to see Brandon " what's up?" I return
He grins " still up for some ps3 later?" , returning to my walk towards the library " ye mate , but won't be till later I gonna stay back at school for a little bit , gonna try and get some study done , I'll just get distracted at home" I hear Brandon laughing which ends when he says " ye no worries catcha later mate"
Walking into the library I take a seat at the nearest vacant spot and take my maths text book out.. You see I've been struggling with maths lately and I have an exam tomorrow so I promised my mum I'd study and I figured staying at school would keep me from getting distracted. I'm 17 years of age male and consider myself quite athletic. Looking back down at my math book I realise I've only done 1 question for the past 2 hours I've been in here. Taking a look at my watch i realise it's almost 5:30. AH CRAP. Grabbing all my school gear I toss it in my bag and rush down the library stairs and just in the nick of time slip through the closing gates of the school...thank god wouldn't want to be trapped in the school overnight.
Turning left I begin to walk home, looking around I can see the tall houses that surround me and the lush trees that shroud me in shadows. As I walk I have this odd feeling as if I'm being...followed...this feels like one of those moments where I'm going to be walking home I turn around and suddenly my through gets slit,I get shot and that's it my life is ended. Deciding it's worth the risk I turn and see a girl around my age following my every step. Feeling slightly concerned that I'm being followed I decide to speed up, slowly moving into a jog I try to shake the girl, but as I turn my walk into a full jog I start to feel dizzy , turning around I see the world that I once knew got a whole lot bigger....then looking up I see the girl...except there's something different...she's giant..

Suddenly the giant girl squats down , at that moment I notice that the emblem on her skirt reveals that she attends the same school as me...still looking up I notice a dome shape shadow overlap me. Erupting from the giant figure above is a slight giggle causing me to stumble , still underneath this girls skirt I can see her light blue panties which is soon replaced by 4 gigantic fingers rapidly approaching , deciding this is a good time to run I get up and turn to sprint but my tiny legs are not enough to escape the giant girl. Her giant fingers wrap around my shrunken body and slowly lift me up towards her face, her gigantic lips part " hi "
I take a step backwards , "w-what have you done to me!"
She laughs again " why I shrank you of course!"
" how!!! W-who are you!!!"
Suddenly the palm I'm resting on shakes as I notice the girl walking towards a tree, taking a closer look at her I notice she's actually kinda cute , she has long wavy brown hair , light green eyes and eyelashes that stick out like blades.
" who I am"
She smiles
" and how I shrunk you , isn't what you should be worrying about, you should be more worried about what I'm going to do to you"
Finding myself shrouded by another shadow from the giant tree next to me." Wait , w-what are y-you going to do to me!"
" your going to do anything to pleasure me"
Grasping me with 2 fingers I get raised from her palm
" people will look for me , you can't get away with this, this is kidnapping! They'll all look for me!" I confidently shout thinking I've won
" hah and I don't doubt they will but I don't think they'll look in here"
Looking down I see her other hand stretching away the waistband of her own skirt and blue panties , up above I here the giggles again as I'm slowly lowered into this teenage girls panties.
I look back up to my captor " please you can't do this!"
" oh I can and I am, I hope you enjoy this as much as I will" she smiles.
I return my gaze back down to destination, suddenly I'm dropped and I find myself tumbling down into the crotch of her panties, noticing a slight damp spot on her panties I realise she's excited , looking in front of me I see the biggest wettest pussy I have ever seen, looking up I see the giant teenage girl smiling down at me, " pleaa" Is all I can make out as her fingers disappear and the waistband of the panties is snapped shut leaving me trapped inside her panties . No one knows I'm here except this girl, I lie in her panties forced against her gigantic pussy. I guess I won't be able to play ps3 with Brandon after all.
Chapter End Notes:
( please leave a review so I know wether or not to continue )Sorry it is a bit of a dodgy story it's my first time and I just kinda made it from a role-play with a girl I did once :)! Hope you enjoy ( also this was done on the iPad so I'm not paying to much attention to grammar, my apologies)