- Text Size +

Mark Reynolds entered his apartment and plopped his book bag and himself onto his couch after a long day of classes. He flipped on the TV and began watching the talking heads on the popular news channel BOX News. The voices on the television were debating what they had been debating for nearly a year now, the repercussions of the greatest invention of the 21st century, the Atomizer X-7J49. The Atomizer, nicknamed the “shrink ray” by the general public allowed nearly any living crop to be shrunk down to 1/20th its original size. The invention was intended to shrink produce temporarily, which allowed businesses to move more produce at a cheaper cost. Then once exposed to sunlight for a short period of time the effects of the shrink ray would decompose and the food would grow to normal size. The effects of the subatomic particles of the shrink ray that reduce the food in size, also strengthened the produce’s ability to resist damage in transport and diminished spoilage to almost nothing. When introduced, the invention was hailed as the end to world hunger and famine, the greatest invention of our time, but it wasn’t too long before alternate uses were found for the “shrink ray.”

 

“How can we prevent terrorists from entering the country with this new machine?!” an angry bald man shouted across the screen toward an equally frustrated looking man in a mustache. 

 

“I don’t know how we can,” the man in the mustache replied, “the technology to combat this newest attempt of radicals to slip on an airplane undetected simply isn’t around yet.”

 

Mark read the scrolling ticker on the bottom of the screen to understand what the men were shouting about. Apparently terrorist organizations began to shrink members and have them be swallowed by somebody who could fly and then be “deposited” out, by whatever means, when they reached their destination.

 

This wasn’t a huge stretch for the terrorists. It had been discovered nearly as soon as the Atomizer X-7J49 was released that men could be shrunk using the ray, and then regrow unharmed when placed in sunlight. Most women were unable to feel any effects from the ray due to much higher estrogen levels that prevented shrinking.

 

Perhaps the terrorists got the idea from another news story that broke six months ago. A vengeful wife sought to get rid of her husband using the shrink ray and became a tabloid celebrity in the process. Deborah Jennings, a middle-aged housewife, shrunk her cheating husband and stepped on him in the hopes of ending his life.  However, she found that while her husband experienced great pain, the shrink ray reinforced his body just as it did with fruits and vegetables. She pounded him, sat on him, tossed him in the garbage disposal, but despite a few scratches, her hubby stayed intact. So, she had one more idea on how to rid herself of this problem; she swallowed him. Twenty-four hours later she made a huge discovery, there swimming around in the toilet water and her stool, was her husband. 

 

Men could survive being eaten. 

 

Deborah contacted every journalist she could find to share this discovery. In her interviews she described the erotic sensation of feeling a human slide down her throat and her surprise that her now ex-husband tasted so good. She admitted that she ate him a few more times after the first time. As the news of this incident quickly spread, Deborah became the face of women’s empowerment and for the new fad of eating men. 

 

Several curious couples who could find a shrink ray tried this new phenomenon and an overwhelming majority of women loved the process. Men were delicious and filling, and because they didn’t digest, women didn’t have to worry about calories. The only problem for these hungry women was that shrink rays were hard to come by. Most Atomizers were made for commercial use, and the few that were marketed for private use were overwhelmingly expensive and thus reserved for the wealthiest homes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The shouting on the television ceased long enough to break for commercial. Mark peeled himself off his couch, walked to the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of water. As he closed the fridge he noticed the picture of his girlfriend, Madison, held onto the door by a magnet. Mark knew he was lucky man; Madison was a tall, brunette that had the longest toned legs that lead to a juicy butt. Mark missed his stunning girlfriend, he hadn’t seen her in over a month. The couple started dating in middle school and haven’t looked back sense. Mark was junior at Carolina Tech and Madison a freshman at Carolina State. The two-hundred miles that separated universities kept the couple from seeing each other often, but they stayed close by talking everyday and visiting each other when they could.

 

Mark glanced at a calendar on the opposite fridge door and fist pumped, splashing water over the floor when he realized his weekend was open. They both had been pretty busy this semester and weren’t planning on seeing each other until the summer.

 

“Madison would love it if I could surprise her this weekend.” Mark mumbled to himself as he scribbled ‘Madison’ across Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. He quickly packed a bag, scribbled a note to let his roommate know where he was going, and drove as fast as he could to see his lovely girlfriend.

 

 

Mark whipped his car into a visitor’s spot in front of Madison’s dorm building, grabbed his packed duffle bag out of the back seat, and sprinted into the building and up the stairs to the fifth floor. He busted through a set of doors and headed toward room 553 like a missile, he grabbed the handle and flung open the door frantically and shouted, “Hey, Baby!”

 

But instead of the enthusiastic embrace he expected, Mark was greeted by by the shocked faces of two girls on the other side of the room.

 

“Uh, Mark?” Madison asked as she rose from the chair she had been sitting in. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I, uh, had the, uh, weekend off.” Mark struggled to get the words out and catch his breath. “I thought I would surprise my beautiful girlfriend.” He surveyed the room and realized he had interrupted Madison getting done up for something. Madison was wearing a dazzling blue, poofy, dress that wasn’t zipped up all the way. Her hair was half straight and half curly, the other girl in the room, who Mark recognized as Madison’s roommate, Amanda, stood behind the chair Madison was sitting in, holding a curling iron and gave an irritated stare toward Mark. Amanda had tan skin and long, dark brown wavy hair. She was shorter than Madison by a significant amount, but had the same toned legs that stopped at her cut-off jean shorts. Amanda was not Mark’s biggest fan.

 

“What’s all this for?” Marked questioned.

 

“Mark, I wish you would have let me know you were coming. I have, um, plans.” Madison said hesitantly.

 

“Thats okay, is it dinner? I hope so, I’m starving.” Mark spouted trying to end this awkward tension.”

 

“Yeah, I mean not exactly, I mean, no.” Madison’s response left mark puzzled.

 

“She’s going to the Delta Chi fraternity formal, tonight.” Amanda interjected with a smirk.

 

Mark was taken aback. “She’s going as another man’s date? How could she?” Mark thought. Madison could see the disappointment on her boyfriend’s face.

 

“I didn’t tell you because I knew you would freak out.” Madison tried to quell her boyfriend’s jealousy, “It’s no big deal, he is just a friend from class. Delta Chi formal is the best event on campus each year, I couldn’t miss this, no girl in her right mind would turn down this invite.”

 

Madison kissed Mark on the cheek, he fell like a sack of potatoes on her bed still unsure of what cocktail of jealousy, rage, and sadness he was feeling.

 

“Even if I wanted to, it is too late to cancel on my date anyway, he’ll be here in twenty minutes. It’s okay, Mark, I am still yours. I will just have a little fun and come back to you tonight.” she continued to console him.

 

Mark sat up, coming to terms with the initial shock. He did want her to have a good time, and he was disappointed he wouldn’t be spending time with his girlfriend tonight, but  it seemed he didn’t really have an option.

 

“So, I guess I’ll just wait here until you get back.” Mark sighed.

 

“Oh, no!” Amanda snapped. “You know the rules, no boys without a female accompanying them in the dorm. And I’m going out tonight.”

 

“She is right,” Madison agreed, “we could get kicked out if the RA finds you in here alone. But, don’t worry, Honey, I’ll find somewhere for you to go.”

 

The girls got primping Madison frantically to try and finish in the fifteen minutes before the guy arrived to pick her up. Madison applied her makeup, while Amanda curled her hair and complained at how hungry she was.

 

“I’m not sure I’ll have time to do my hair, makeup, get dressed AND eat before I go out.” Amanda whined. “I’m starving.”

“That’s it!” Madison announced. 

 

Mark sat up on the bed, curious of the random excitement. Madison whispered something into Amanda’s ear. 

 

“Why not?” Amanda shrugged and smiled. Amanda strolled to the other side of the room and pulled a lock-box from underneath her bed. Mark watched Amanda enter the combination and open the box, but was unable to see what she pulled out. Amanda put whatever she held behind her back and strode to the other side of the room next to Madison.

 

“Mark?” Madison addressed sweetly, “while I’m at formal you will be in here.” Madison lifted Amanda’s tight white tank with one hand exposing Amanda’s tan mid-drift. With her other hand she slowly patted Amanda’s tummy. Both girls smiled. Amanda then revealed what she was holding behind her back. It looked like a futuristic blue gun, but Mark recognized it from the news, it was a shrink ray. 

 

Mark was speechless.

 

“Amanda is going to shrink you down and have you for dinner. That way she isn’t hungry and you have a place to stay tonight. Then when she is ‘finished’ with you in the morning, she’ll give you back to me and we can spend the rest of the weekend together.”

 

“Madison, I’ve never done this before. I’m not so sure about this. If I have to be eaten why can’t you do it?” Mark asked sheepishly.

 

“I’m sure you will be fine, Amanda has done this plenty of times, I’m sure you will be a delicious snack.” Madison giggled.

 

Amanda nodded with her predatory eyes locked on Mark and a devilish grin on her face.

 

“And I don’t want to fill up before Dylan takes me dinner.”

 

Just hearing the guy’s name brought back Mark’s jealousy. Mark was about to object to this whole thing, but before he could open his mouth he was hit my a strange force in his gut. Amanda pulled the trigger. 

 

“Sorry, to end the sappy goodbye early, but I am beyond hungry.” Amanda remarked.

 

The girls watched as the boy shrank, smaller and smaller. He began to disappear into a pile of his clothes. When the shrinking stopped Mark stood about three inches tall. Madison picked up her tiny naked boyfriend out of his clothes and placed him onto her palm. 

 

There was a knock at the door.

 

“That’s him!” Madison opened the door to reveal a tall, handsome, athletic looking man in a nice tux and holding flowers. Mark saw him from the palm of his girlfriend’s hand and felt the jealousy rush back. 

 

“You look amazing, Madison.” Dylan complimented.

“So do you.” Madison blushed.

 

Dylan stepped inside the dorm room. Mark could see his girlfriend’s enchantment with Dylan on her face. He stomped on her palm to try and get her attention away from “Prince Charming.”

 

Madison eventually felt the pressure on her hand.

 

“Oh, excuse me, Dylan.” she lifted her palm up, “This is, Mark. Mark, Dylan.”

 

Dylan chuckled at the tiny naked Mark. “Nice to meet you, little fella.” He stuck out a pinky finger to serve the place of a handshake. Mark gripped his pinky as hard as he could, but it was useless. 

 

“These are for you.” Dylan handed Madison the flowers, and Madison passed Mark to Amanda.

 

“Thank you so much.” Madison replied

 

Madison quickly placed the flowers in a vase.

 

“What do you say we get out of here?” Dylan asked. “We have a dinner reservation, and it looks like those two do too.” 

 

The girls chuckled.

 

He opened the door, Mark watched as Dylan slyly slid his hand onto his girlfriend’s butt on the way out.

 

“Bye, Mark. Love you.” Madison’s declaration trailed off as the two moved down the hall and the door slowly shut.

 

Mark was spitting angry. If he was his normal height he would have destroyed that arrogant asshole, but at this height all he could do was watch.

 

The door closed and Mark turned around in Amanda’s palm to see her face. 

 

Amanda’s eyes were wide and transfixed on the three inch man standing on her hand. The gaze startled Mark as he looked up at her, he felt like prey.

 

“Well, I have a lot to do in a short amount of time, so why don’t you stop messing around get in my belly, Mark?”

 

Amanda quickly lifted Mark off her palm with her thumb and index finger. She raised him slightly above her open mouth giving Mark a horrifying view of the back of her throat. Although Mark knew he would survive this trip, the thought of being swallowed was paralyzing. Amanda lowered his legs into her mouth and closed her lips. She rolled her tongue around his lower half and pulled him back through her pursed lips with a slurping sound. 

 

She held Mark above her head while she licked her lips and touched her tongue to the roof of her mouth seeming to inspect his flavor. She then reached a conclusion.

 

“Yep.” Amanda agreed, “Madison was right, you are delicious.” 

 

Amanda gave a quick smile before opening her cavern back up. She slowly lowered Mark into her mouth and her tongue extended out to greet him. This time Amanda brought Mark’s body all the way in to her mouth, her tongue glided over his backside and caressed his head as it took Mark away from her fingers and onto her pallet. She pressed his body to the roof of her mouth. Mark could her the girl moan in pleasure from inside her mouth. Amanda moved him from cheek to cheek several times before placing him head first at her esophagus. Mark waited patiently until Amanda was satisfied and finally swallowed him whole.

 

Mark landed in Amanda’s stomach, his home for the night. He wasn’t sure he liked being eaten, it was dark and smelly. 

 

“Ahhh, much better.” Amanda proclaimed as she rubbed her belly. “You really hit the spot, Mark. See you in the morning.” Mark could hear her from inside her stomach and he could feel her shifts in weight as she moved about the room getting ready for her night out.

 

Mark sat contently trying to make the best of Amanda’s stomach, wondering what would have happened if he just stayed at home this weekend. Put his peace was interrupted. He could hear and feel the reverberations from the bass of a rave song. Liquid began to fall on top of him. He tried to get out of the way as it fell intermittently, but it was pointless. Some of the liquid got in his mouth and he realized what it was, whiskey. Amanda’s stomach began to fill and Mark found himself grabbing the stomach walls to keep his head above water. The liquid sloshed about as Amanda was clearly dancing her ass off. Mark held on until eventually the swishing and the loud music ceased a few hours later. 

 

Mark could hear an unfamiliar male voice through Amanda’s stomach. “Why don’t we head back to my place?” and then Amanda’s answer “Hell yes!”

 

Mark swayed gently with the large amount of alcohol in Amanda’s stomach as she walked until it suddenly stopped. 

 

“Can we stop for a second?” Amanda asked her acquaintance. “I think I’m gonna…I’m gonna…”

 

“Oh no!” Mark thought. The contents of her stomach began to rumble and his fears were realized. Amanda was throwing up. Mark was tossed violently back and forth, up and down, then eventually all the way up. Mark opened his eyes to a bright light. He was in a sink in a bathroom. He looked up to see Amanda bent over the fountain, still dry heaving. 

 

“Are you alright?” the male voice asked.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine, I feel much better.” Amanda looked at me in the pile of her puke in the sink and rinsed me off as best she could. “We are going to have to make a pit-stop before we go to your place though.” Amanda yelled back through the door.

 

Amanda leaned toward Mark currently drying on the edge of the sink and said “You felt a lot better going down than coming up. Let’s get you back to your girlfriend.”

 

“Finally!” Mark thought. He would get to spend some time with his girlfriend, he wouldn’t be able to regrow until sunrise, but he just wanted to be out of here and away from Amanda.

 

Amanda carried the tiny man on her palm of her hand back to her dorm room, her suitor following close behind. The three eventually reached room 553. “I’m just going to run in and drop something off, I’ll be right back.” Amanda whispered to her guy friend not wanting to wake up Madison. She opened the door and saw something that stopped her in her tracks. Mark was stunned stiff on her palm too. 

 

There in the middle of the room was a naked Dylan sitting in a chair. And Madison on her knees, head bobbing in his lap. Amanda panicked and tossed Mark onto a desk and bolted out of the room slamming the door on her exit. The loud noise grabbed the attention of both Madison and Dylan. Madison removed her lips from Dylan’s shaft and shot around to see what had made the noise. Her heart sank as she saw the tiny Mark staring at the two unblinking.

 

“But Mark, you were supposed to be inside Amanda until the morning!” Madison said shocked.

 

Tears began to well up in Mark’s eyes.

 

“I’m so sorry baby, you were never supposed to see this.” Madison pleaded. “I promised Dylan a good time if he showed me a good time, and I had SUCH a great time. I never wanted to hurt you.”

 

Dylan shot a cocky wink at Madison.

 

“I loved you, Madison.” Mark said coldly.

 

“I love you so much, Mark. You weren’t ever supposed to find out. No harm, no foul, and that way everyone is happy.”

 

Mark was speechless.

 

“I promised Dylan, and it’s a little late to back out now.” 

 

“Uh, yeah.” Dylan huffed.

 

“But I think I have a way to fix everything.” Madison said sweetly.

 

Madison picked Mark up with two fingers and brought him between the two giants. She then placed him on Dylan’s erect penis as if he were riding a horse. Both boys looked at her confused.

 

“I figured why not kill two birds with one stone?” Madison added.

 

Madison gently nudged Mark onto his back while he laid on the stiff member. She then wrapped her lips around Dylan’s large dick and continued what she had started. Her tongue toyed with Marks tiny cock which quickly became stiff. She pleasured both men flawlessly. In the chaos of her mouth Mark was knocked around and was forced to hold on to the swollen head of Dylan’s penis. Dylan found this sensation to be amazingly erotic and moaned in pleasure. Madison quickened her stroke as she felt Dylan nearing climax. Mark fell off the cock and landed on the back of Madison’s throat. He was rammed repeatedly as Dylan’s large dick searched for the back of Madison’s throat.

 

“Oh, Madison!” Dylan wailed. “You are gonna make me…”

 

Mark heard the warning from inside his girlfriends mouth and braced for impact, but it was futile. Dylan shot a huge, warm sticky load into Madison’s mouth and onto Mark. The taste of the other man’s semen filled his mouth. Mark was beaten, enraged, and heartbroken. He waited in Madison’s mouth for her to get up to spit like she always did, she hated cum. However this time she didn’t.

 

“Swallow.” Dylan demanded.

 

And she did. Madison gulped down his seed along with Mark. Once again Mark was waiting in a girl’s stomach. This time it was filled with the dinner she had with Dylan. Mark cried himself to sleep and awoke to a loud splash. He opened his eyes to see that he was dangling out of his girlfriend’s rectum above a pool of her other turds. He quickly slipped out and landed in the cold toilet water. Madison wiped her butt and sat up off the seat giving a great glimpse of her fantastic ass. She turned around and smiled down on Mark. Mark waited for her to pick him out of the bowl so they could discuss what happened last night. 

 

“Mark, I don’t think we can recover from this one.” Madison said to the tiny many floating in her shit.

 

“Me either.” Mark said angrily.

 

Madison began to cry. “Well I guess thats it then.”

 

Mark nodded.

 

“Okay then, goodbye, Mark.” 

 

And with that Madison flushed the toilet, sending Mark away with the rest of her poop.

 

THE END