- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Quick story

Author's Chapter Notes:

Emily is a very smart girl with big breasts blonde hair and blue eyes.

I was exploring the floor of a strange room unaware of whos it was and all alone now only maybe and inch high somehow i had shrunk as i explored i decided it was best to hide under the bed so i wouldnt get mistaken for a bug after a long trek to the bed which seemed like miles from where i was i find myself under it and ready for a nap.. I awaken and walk out from under the bed and stare up in awe as i see my ex emily towering above me, she is wearing her soccer outfit still and i assume she just got back from practice maybe a game i had never paid much attention to her soccer stuff. As she starts to undress i just watch in amazement as she gets down to her panties and bra then takes off her shoes she then starts to walk towards me and i freeze in fear as i stare up at her fuzzy sock which steps down just short of crushing me and i fall onto my ass.

Emily sits down on the bed and i find myself with her feet on both sides of me with a very strong aroma having had a foot fetish my whole life i feel like im in heaven as i watch her take off her socks then she drops them i dont even move as the soft sweaty sock falls on me and i end up pinned under it as she lays down for a nap. i just lye back and enjoy the smell and feel of the sock as she sleeps and soon i fall asleep as well.

I awaken to the softness of the sock all around me and a very fast movement as emily throws her socks into her gym back for a game after school not knowing me her ex is trapped within one of them. I just lay back and enjoy the day in her dirty sock as she goes about school for some reason i wasnt worried i knew shed notice me and get me help. I soon find myself moving again as emily grabs her bag and gets everything out of it for her game I assumed she would notice me so i was laying back enjoying myself but as her giant foot came towards me i tried to scream and move but find myself stuck to the bottom of it as she puts her shoes on.

I should of been crushed instantly be all the weight that is now on me but all i feel is pain through out her whole game as i pushed up againt her foot im so small and worthless she dosnt even notice me as she goes on to have the best game of the season so far and afterwards now stuck to her sweaty foot she takes her socks off but i get left behind now stuck to her foot unable to move as she puts her normal shoes on with no socks and walks home. Emily gets home and throws her shoes off and lays down depressed and worn down due to the game and the recent break up between her and me followed by my disapearance. No one knew that i was now trapped in her shoe with no where to go and in complete agony feeling broken and beaten i lay there for what seems like hours then finally pass out.

I wake up to a socked foot coming at me and im to worn out to even move soon finding myself pinned beneath her sole again as she goes about her day each step she takes is complete hell for me, when i suddenly feel great pressure like Emily is stomping on something then she grinds her foot back and forth i scream in pain as my body finally gives out and pops under the pressure leaving a tiny red stain in her shoe and on her sock my punishment for leaving the girl that loved me becoming a stain in her favorite shoes and always being under foot.

Chapter End Notes:

review if you like