- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was actually the first shrinking story that I ever wrote almost 5 years ago. Since there was such an awesome response to "Weekend Adventure" which I just posted up I dug this out and gave it a quick edit, adding a few bits in.

 

Although I have a second part to this which I started back in 2011, it's no where nears finished; I'm not sure if there will be future updates to this story. For right now my focus is on 'Weekend Adventure'

 

Thanks for reading!

Author's Chapter Notes:

I did a quick read through of this and I'm sure there are quite a few gramatical errors and a few spelling errors that I missed. This is some of my early writing work, so I didn't have quite the same experiece I do now. Hope y'all enjoy it :)

 

Steve watched as a cute brunet walked through the door at the end of the entrance hall. He had recognized her as part of the dance classes that took place downstairs almost every night. While she was walking down the hall he quickly glanced at the clock as she looked up from her phone and it read 6:23, which meant the older girls class was about to start. Most of them were in his graduation class at high school, which was good for him because most of the one’s that came in were good looking, and his age…18. Since he wasn’t that popular in high school it gave him a strange ego boost as most of the good looking and popular girls that were in his class came in and smiled every time he said “Hi.” to everyone that came in.

 

The brunet was wearing a thick gray sweatshirt, and black sweatpants. Even though it was December winter had been somewhat mild up until this week when temperatures dropped down to below freezing with no warning. It was 28 degrees outside that night, so he understood why she was bundled up. It was a strange day for him, he had woken up early and very well rested, both of which were rare for him, and everything he started doing had gone right. He was able to beat his high score in Tetris by eighty thousand points; he beat a rubix cube, and was even able to find a TV Show on the internet that he hadn't been able to find and had been looking to download for a while. This particular instant wasn’t any different. She looked up from her phone at him, and saw that he was staring at her and she smiled as she broke from the normal routine of the dance girls, which was going downstairs to the dance studio, and instead went down the hall to the upstairs bathroom.

 

He thought it was a bit strange, but he didn't put too much thought into it. He looked back down at his writing binder where he had started a new story earlier that day. He had gotten a few pages in, but had already started running out of ideas on where to take the plot. He leaned back in the 70s style front desk chair when he heard the door slap against it's frame again. He sat up and looked as a trio of girls came walking down the hallway, all dress in tight, black stretch pants; Obviously for the dance class. He watched their beautiful toned legs as they walked up the hallway. The spandex-like material showed off every curve of their legs. As they walked by the desk he nodded and said “Hello.” They all smiled back and walked towards the stairs. As they started walking down they started giggling to each other. That gave him about half a page worth of material to limp his new story along. After writing it down and letting the chair tilt back into it's reclined position he realized that the girl that had gone into the upstairs bathroom hadn't come out yet. He was a little intrigued about what she was doing in there so he decided to do a little spying.

 

He walked through the storage closet and into the employee's bathroom which was right behind the public bathroom down the hall, where the girl was. He put his ear up to the wall, but he couldn't hear much since the fan was on in the other bathroom, it unfortunately turned on with the light... He heard a few strange noises, but nothing he could put an exact name on. After about a minute the water turned on, and then the extremely muffled sound of her zipping up her gym bag. There was a few foot steps then the slapping sound of the trash can lid snapping back into place. He wondered what she'd thrown away, and lucky for him he had just emptied the trash cans earlier that day and he knew for a fact that no one else had used that bathroom all day. The door knob turned and a loud pop from the lock springing back into the unlocked position was clearly transmitted through the walls. The fan noise dies down, which means she turned the light off. The sound of hastened foot steps were transmitted through the wall as she walked away from the bathroom. Steve quickly peaked out towards the desk where he watched her pass by and then round the corner towards the stairs.

 

Disappointed that nothing had happened he walked back towards his seat at the desk where he stopped at the door out into the hall. He thought about going to check out the bathroom to see if she left anything. He had started getting into some interesting fetishes over the past few months with his extra time to surf around the net since he had finally graduated. He walked out into the hall and made sure no one was around, then he walked down towards the bathroom.

 

Standing in front of the door, which was mostly shut, he was greeted by a sweet scent with a slight hint of a more musky scent. He opened the door just enough to stick his head into the empty dark space, and took a deep breath. He was overtaken by the sweet scent, which was now obviously her perfume, but it was much more mixed with the less noticeable musky scent. He was overtaken by the intoxicating scent and quickly opened the door and walked in shutting and locking the door behind him. The scent was all around him now. He could taste in on his tongue, and almost feel it on his skin. His mind started to involuntarily float through his fantasies which started to make his pants tighten. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone and pressed the side button to turn on it's flashlight function. He didn't want to turn on the light in the bathroom because it would turn on the fan and suck out the arousing aroma. He walked over to the trash can and pulled the lid off revealing a few bunched up pieces of toilet paper, a paper tower, and another rolled up glistening lump which he recognized as a rolled up maxi pad. He occasionally had to pick them up off the floor of the women's locker room bathroom. He realized that it wasn't bloody though, and that the more musky scent was more concentrated in the trashcan. He grabbed. a paper towel and reached into the trashcan and picked it up. It was soaked in something and somewhat gooey, and still warm. He brought it a bit closer to his face and sniffed it. He was instantly overwhelmed by her amazing smell.

 

His head began swimming in his dirty erotic fantasies on how the pad had gotten soaked with so much of her juices. With his eyes closed and his free hand rubbing his crotch, he watched as she rubbed herself naked on her bed. She was rubbing herself through her panties and with each rub, rubbing harder as the wet spot on her panties grew. Suddenly she jumped as there was a knock at her locked door: it was her mother telling her that it was time to go to dance class. She took a deep breath and acknowledged her, then quickly got up and changed her underwear and threw the pad into her fresh panties to catch any of her excess juices. He unzipped his pants and fished his dick out of his underwear then took a deep breath of the pad and began masturbating. He kept going over the fantasy that gone through his mind, it was one of the realest fantasies he had ever had.

 

Suddenly he felt himself sliding down the vanity cabinets, but he was too caught up in the moment to care. He lost grip on the pad as he was nearing climax. He continued to slide down the vanity, but then he couldn't feel the vanity on his back. He lay back realizing he wasn't resting against the cabinets anymore, then he came catching most of it on his fingers. He laid there panting for a moment then sat up and opened his eyes. He looked around the dimly lit room and realized that he far less than an inch tall. At first he thought he was still drifting through one of his fantasies, but he realized that when he started to walk around it was really him... He walked towards the rolled up pad using it as a judge for how big he was; It was at least twice his height. “Oh god...” He said “How the hell did this happen?” He said sitting down on the, now huge expanse, of the bathroom floor. Suddenly he heard the flapping of wings above him, and he looked up noticing a fairy hovering above him and about a foot away. She landed and walked over to him. She was naked save two leaves covering her breasts and one covering her sex. She was a bit bigger than he was, About an inch tall.

 

“Hi!” She said bubbly “I'm Itazura, but if you like you can call me Azura” She said and smiled “I was passing close to your house last night and there were a few very interesting things that I saw when I looked into you dreams and fantasies. I became intrigued with some of them, and because I like causing a bit of mischief now and again...” She said and smiled wider “I decided to let you live out some of your fantasies.”

 

“What do you mean?” He asked

 

She rolled her eyes and said “Haven't you notice how well you day has been going? You went to bed at 5 and woke up at 8 fully rested, doesn't that seem a bit strange? You beat the cube game thingy...and you almost doubled you score in that video game you were playing.” She said

 

“You mean Tetris?” He corrected her

 

“Yeah that's the one!” She said and winked “I've made your day perfect! Including this!” She said cheerfully and pointed to the rolled up maxi pad “Did you like the vision that came along with it? The one of her on her bed...” She asked

 

“You saw that?!” He blurted out.

 

“Of course silly! I was the one putting it into your head, and it wasn't a fantasy...it was really how this got so soaked.” She said and pointed to the pad again

 

“Incredible... no wonder it seemed so real, it was almost as if I was in the room...was I seeing through your eyes?” He asked surprisingly inquisitive

 

“Yes exactly!” She said and smiled cocking her head to the side a little, shifting the bangs of her green hair when she did. “So now that you're this small would you like to try out some of your more normally impossible fantasies?” She asked excitedly “I find this one particularly interesting!” She said and gave a devilish smile

Suddenly his mind was flooded with images of him being eaten by the Brunet. The first was of him climbing in while she slept, the next was of him being dropped in by her. The images flashed through for about 10 seconds until the fairy stopped probing his mind.

 

“Wow.” He said stunned from the experience

 

“I know!” She said “You have quite an interesting mind, and a very healthy imagination!” She said praising him

 

“Now what is it you want to try first?” She asked trying to rush him into making a decision “There's your vore fantasies... you love crawling into girl's southern caves, which if I made you about three quarters of an inch smaller I'd love to do to you.” She said licking her lips moving closer to him erotically swinging her hips as she slinked closer to him. “Uhmm...” He stammered “That sounds like a very intriguing offer, but I don't think that-”He said and tripped into a grout line separating the tiles. Taking advantage of his clumsiness; Azura jumped on top of him, her bigger body holding him down.

“What?” She said playfully “My body isn't good enough?”

 

“Not at all, in fact, if the circumstances were slightly different I would be all over you right now...but these are hardly normal-” He said and was interrupted by a kiss from her.

 

“MMM! MmmM! Mm! Mm!” He tried to say, but her slightly larger tongue invaded his mouth, filling it up.

 

He stopped kissing him and lifted up his hand which still had his cum on it and sucked the glob off his fingers “Mmm as good as I imagined.” She said

 

“There...” She said and smiled “Now that you're calmed down...and clean...I've made up your mind for you!” She said and climbed off of him.

 

He was still a bit confused by both what just happened and what she said he started to pull himself up and said “What do you mean?”

 

“I've made up my mind!” She said excitedly “You shall be eaten first!”

 

“Say what?” He asked even more confused

 

“Actually to be more precise...drank” She said and put her hand on her shin “Is It drank or drunk?” She asked

 

“I think it's drunk.” he said calmly, then frantically asked “But how or why would you want that to happen to me!?”

“Because it's one of your fantasies, and I've taken an interest in you!” He said and smiled “You should be happy!” She added “Faries don't often take an interest in Humans with all the wondrous lands that we can visit! And we definitely don't usually think about staying with them” She said and smiled

 

“Staying with me!?” He asked stunned

 

“Of course!” She said, smiled, and cocked her head again “You offer almost endless amounts of imaginary potential...meaning that as long as I am with you...things will never be boring! I can use my magic to give you whatever you want! Don't you like that idea” She asked him

 

“Well it does have a certain appeal...” He said honestly

 

“See! Perfect! From now I'm I'm staying with you!” She said and snapped her fingers and Steve's clothes and shoes disappeared.

 

“What the!” He said and covered himself

 

“Don't worry you don't need to hide anything! I've already seen it! Plus you won't be needing those where you're going.” She said

 

“Great...that's reassuring.” He said and hesitantly lowered his hands and arms to his side's

 

“There you see, you don't have to act shy around me! I've already seen into you deepest, darkest fantasies, and I was fascinated! If anything I find you to be one of the most attractive Humans I've ever met! Which is quite a compliment from a fairy!” She said and winked “Whoa! Time for the action!” She yelled and put her arm up in the air.

 

She snapped her fingers and he suddenly found himself free falling, then splashing into a deep pool of water.” When he surfaced he looked around and realized that he was trapped inside a water bottle. It was sitting at the front of the dance studio where he could get a good full view of all the girls doing their stretches.

 

Suddenly Azura appeared above him “There you see. You're going to love this! See! You're already aroused” She said embarrassing him

 

“That's because of their stretches!” He said instinctively defending himself and pointing to the girls doing splits

 

“Oh, well still...you've always wanted to spy on them during their class...now you're getting the chance from an interesting perspective!” She said excitedly still hovering above him. He sighed wondering what was really going to happen when Azura said “This!” and snapped her fingers.

 

Suddenly a girl, which he recognized as the brunet, came running up to the bottle. Each time her foot hit the ground making huge waves in the bottle pushing him around. When the water finally calmed he looked up in amazement looking up at the brunet towering above him. She had white socks on, tight spandex pants, and a spandex shirt that came down just above her belly button. It showed the nice curves of her chest which fit her five foot four inch frame well, and also showed of her tanned, flat stomach. Looking up between her legs her could see the tight pants hinting at her panties, but it was only noticeable from his angle. He smiled realizing that this was exactly ho he had imagined it.

 

“Ali! Come on hurry up!” Someone yelled, but Steve didn't care to notice who.

 

“Okay!” Ali replied then bending down to pick up the bottle “Just grabbing a drink!” She said as she picked up the bottle and uncapped it

 

“I'll meet you on the inside!” Azura said and disappeared

 

Suddenly his small confines were literally turned upside down and he began sliding down the bottle towards the neck being pushed by the water behind him. He was propelled through the neck after Ali had taken the first gulp of water. He could hear the sounds of her swallowing reflex through the water he was submerged in. He was pulled into her mouth and looked back as he saw her throat open and take a gulp, but he was not part of this one, although it moved him very close. Suddenly the tongue beneath him jolted upwards pushing him through the surface of the water and scraping him against the roof of her mouth where he stuck to it. He watched as her tongue fell back into it's resting place and her throat opened. He watched the pool of water he had been in empty into her throat before if closed off as she swallowed. More water flooded into her mouth and she swished it around her mouth tearing him from the roof. He bumped into her uvula as he was flushed into her open throat...

 

*GULP*

 

The sound of her swallow was deafening to him as the walls of her throat closed around him and forced him and the water into her esophagus. The efficient peristaltic motions pushed him and the water down through her esophagus. As he was pushed he could hear her relaxing heart beat, but it slowly faded as he was pushed deeper. Suddenly he was pushed up against a clenched opening and water gather around him, then he and the water was pushed through. After free falling for a second he landed on the soft, cushiony muscle of her stomach, and then slid down its curve into a pool of gooey like substance then stopped and bobbed in the pool. It was obvious that the water had helped thin the pool out since as he tread around the pool there were different pockets of viscosity. He could feel all manner of vibrations around him from the rest of her body, not to mention the noises. Suddenly he was sloshed around with the rest of her stomach contents as she suddenly bounced up and down, most likely running back to join the dance class.

 

There was a laugh and then the entire inside of the stomach was illuminated with a green light. That reflected of the glistening walls. “Wow!” Azura said and flew around “This is incredible!” She added She flew over and hovered about him “So are you happy yet?” She asked

 

“Actually starting to worry...I'm sitting in a pool of stomach acid!” He said uneasily

 

“Oh don't worry about that!” She said

 

“How could I not worry about something like that! My feet are tingling!” He yelled and it echoed through the stomach

 

“Because! That's all that's going to happen. I've made you more or less invincible! You can't be crushed, you can't suffocate, and you can't be digested!” She reassured him

 

“Well then...I guess I don't have anything to worry about.” He said and laid back in the pool against the side of the stomach lining. A gurgle and a contraction flicked him back into the pool.

 

“Oooh interesting.” She said “Seems her stomach doesn't like you, but that doesn't quite reflect her true feelings.” She said and smiled

 

“What do you mean by 'her true feelings'?” He asked being sloshed around her stomach watching the fairy hover above him

 

“She's actually secretly attracted to you. She would never tell anyone about it, but she has used you in a few of her own fantasies.” She said and smiled flying over to the walls of the stomach, and poking it, making it groan and contract making her fly closer to the pool. “This is fascinating!” She said

 

“Yeah because you're not the one getting tossed around in stomach goo!” He said with a hint of annoyance in his tone as she kept poking the sides of Ali's stomach; making it gurggle and contract constantly agitating the pool and tossing him around. At one point he got a mouth full of the sour liquid goo.

 

“Would you stop that!” He yelled at her “You're going to give her a stomach ache, or worse yet she'll throw up!”

 

“Aah...so you do want to stay in here!” She said and winked “I will not be going with you...” She said and pointed down to the bottom of the stomach “There are some aspects of one's body that I like to be oblivious about” She said and pointed to her butt.

 

“Oh thanks that makes me feel so much better about my self.” He said sarcastically

 

 

“Well I'll leave you to your fun. I'm going to go take a nap in her cleavage, it looked quite comfortable! I'll see you in a little while!” He said, smiled then snapped her fingers and disappeared from Ali's stomach. “Oh I almost forgot. I just modified your vision. You should be more or less able to see in the dark now, although it will only be monochromatic.” She said in his mind “I figured that you might want to see what you were traveling through!” She added with a giggle.

 

He sat there in the goo of Ali's stomach. Slowly being sloshed around by a combination of her dance movement and her stomach trying to digest him futilely. The gentle movements and wave soothed him quite a bit. He sat there being sloshed around for almost an hour when her stomach tightened and he realized that the pool he was in was going down. He looked down through the goo and saw her pyloric sphincter gulping at the stomach liquid. He decided to swim down and make the trip quicker. He was floating right in front of the sphincter when it opened up and sucked him in into her small intestine.

 

One again he was being pushed through her by involuntary peristaltic motions that felt like an incredible massage, and her villi which he could feel a slight tickle from. The squeezing and massaging of her intestine were giving him a hard on and her silky intestine just wrapped around it, massaging it. The feeling was incredible and combined with the heat made him drift in and out of consciousness for about half an hour in sexual ecstasy, constantly cumming.

 

His higher brain finally registered that the world around him was bobbing up and down, and he realized that it was probably her leaving to go home... “Oh crap.” He thought “I have to close up tonight and if I'm in here I can't exactly drive my car home and be home on time.” He started worrying and squirming around to speed up his trip when Azura said something in his mind “Don't worry I can take care of locking the building and turning off the lights, and you should be out of there with enough time to get home.”

 

“Great...” He thought

 

“What was that!” She yelled in his mind “I said I would take care of it, and I will.”

 

After that he just relaxed and enjoyed the full body massage. After a quite some time the grip of her intestine changed, the previously massaging motions started pushing him harder through her intestines. everything began to get tighter then he was pushed up against a wall; he ileocolic valve. He sat there being pushed up against her closed ileocolic valve for a while as some thick goo began emptying into the area around him. Then with a huge push from behind he and the goo were forced through the ileocolic valve and into her caecum.

 

Now the smell, which had been bearable up to this point, was starting to get to him. He was pushed to the bottom of her caecum and was surrounded by more of the thick gooey substance and it kept coming in from above. He looked above him and stared into the tunnel that was Ali's ascending colon. Suddenly his world moved as she laid down in bed, and the delicate muscles around him rearranged the cavern around him. Now that he was able to get out of her caecum he decided that he didn't want to sit around in the beginnings of her shit. He began pushing through the folds of her caecum until he pushed through into her ascending colon and fell down since as he pushed through it was empty. He was surprised at how much room was in here, but he was having trouble keeping his balance do to constant motion of her colon doing what it normally would. He stumbled around in there until he rounded the corner into her transverse colon, surprised that he hadn't seen any larger chunks of poo yet, he figured it was since she hadn't eaten much today. He was sadly mistaken though when he got about halfway through her transverse colon, and there was a wall in front of him. He realized that as he approached the wall the smell was getting more potent.

 

He realized that it was a huge (from his size) turd that was completely blocking his path. He walked towards it and looked to either side seeing if there was a way around it, but there wasn't. Suddenly a vibration knocked him down, and there was a gurgling sound that echoed from behind him. He didn't want to find out what it was so when the silky walls of her colon relaxed a bit he pushed down the side between the colon and the turd. He was quite disgusted by the whole experience, but he toughed through it. It wasn't until the walls tightened again and pushed him into the turd that he was really disgusted. He sat there for a few minutes until the walls relaxed again, and he worked himself free from the gooey brown mass and continued his shuffling journey between the wall and her turd.

 

Finally he reached the end and was released back out into her more or less empty colon. “Disgusting!” He said wiping the brown substance from his arms. “Eww, I hope that's something I never have to repeat.” He said and he began walking through the dank tunnel towards the ext.

 

He realized as he was walking down the remaining stretch of his journey that it was a bit messier in here. He was occasionally stepping in left over chunks of brown material. The tunnel started getting noticeably smaller and began curving to the right. As he reached the end of the tunnel he saw it got a lot tighter, but he could see through the opening and it was big enough for him to push himself through. He peered through the hole and looked into a large cavern: Ali's rectum.

 

He slid his hands through the opening and wormed himself through, then slid down the slight curvature of her rectum and made it about half way down before stopping. He got up and looked around. He found himself standing in the middle of a silky smooth cavern, that was slightly coated in a lube like substance that made him slip around slightly. He turned around and stared at Ali's tightly closed anus, and got a hard on right there. He walked up to the muscle and ran his hand over the tightly closed exit feeling every fold. As he ran his hand over the powerful muscle it twitched a bit. It almost made him laugh for some reason. Feeling this in her sleep she twisted around a bit which sent him to the ground. He got covered in the gooey lubricant that was covering the surfaces of her rectum.

 

“Well at least it doesn't smell as bad...” He said wiping the globs running down him. He put his hand back on her anus and pushed against it, and to his surprise, he arm slip through. He started pushing with all his body as he started to slide through. Her anus tensed up as he attempted to slide through, and he was pushed back out into her rectum. As he impacted the gound again he felt the muscles around him squeeze and a soft moan echoed throughout the chamber, “Is she really feeling me down here?” He wondered looking up at her twitching anus “Maybe she's sensitive down here...” He said with a grin

 

With a renewed vigor he got to his feet and started massaging her twitching sphincter. He was fascinated by it's movements, and the sound it made clenching and unclenching. He had a hard time keeping up the motions as the powerful muscles of her rectum twitched around him from the stimulation. Suddenly her whole body jerked with the booming sound of a moan of approval, it threw him upwards making hims smack into the ceiling above him before falling to the floor below with a 'splat'. The walls around him collapsed in on him, squeezing him tightly in pleasure. After a few moments they relented leaving him with a new coat of anal lubricant. He got up and looked at the hole he had entered, which was now breathing in anticipation. He ran up the curve of the rectum and got into a good spot, using one of the folds as a step to keep himself in place. He began massaging the flexing hole and the area around it which resulted in some spasms of it and rest of her rectum. It also elicited a deep sexual growl from Ali, most likely because, even if she had ever been adventurous with her back door, this certainly would have been a new experience. He continued his stimulation, even pushing one of his arms back through the hole, pumping it in which made the hole clench around his entire arm and the rectum spasm around him. Although the sudden groan that followed along with the relaxing of the muscles around him made him stop and freeze up in fear.

 

Little did Steve know, his pleasurable actions hadn't been confined to just his area, but in fact much of the rest of her lower abdomen had shared in so way. Above him Ali's pussy was soaking wet from the stimulation and the wet dream it had caused, and now in front of him, deeper in her colon which he had just trekked through, all of the activity had loosened up a pocket of gas that had been building up. The noise continued in front of him and he felt vibrations through the muscular wall as the building fart steamrolled it's way through her colon. Suddenly the hole in front of him clenched up tight before relaxing and a powerful jet of air blew him off of his perch. Her rectum ballooned out around him as it filled up with the vile, humid gas. He couldn't escape the smell now as it invaded his entire body, making him lightheaded; Unfortunately he could also taste it giving him hints at what she had recently eaten, which nearly made him throw up. With a twitch of the cavern around him he watched her tightly clenched anus relax and the walls of the rectum collapse back in, forcing it out the now widening hole. The typical sound boomed around him, amplified to immeasurable levels as he was now at the epicenter of what would normally be a thoughtless happenstance. The clear anal lube around him kept him attached to the wall of her rectum as is deflated before clenching and relaxing revealing the, now closed, portal of her anus. Somewhat annoyed that he had missed an avenue of escape he peeled himself off the floor and walked over to her anus and began massaging again. He could tell that her hole was now more relaxed as it began twitching again at his movements. As if flowered out he pushed both his hands into the center of the convergence and watched as they disappeared before him into the wall of muscle. His arms slid in up to his elbows before he bent he head down between his arms and pushed off with his feet, plunging himself into darkness. He could feel his hands break through to the cold air outside her body as his waist past through the inner portal of her exit. As his waist made her sphincter expand a bit it clenched in response around his body which propelled him through the portal of her anus. He could feel fresh air on his face as he was pushed out, he reached out around him grabbing the rim of her butt hole and pushing himself out. He got his waist out and pulled his somewhat gooey legs and feet from her hole before standing up and looking around at the canyon he was now standing in; Her tightly clenched anus which he had just exited twitched slightly beneath him. “Wow...” He said stunned. Azura appeared flying in front of him “Well I can already tell that you enjoyed yourself, but you smell pretty bad.” She said and laughed “Imagine that.” He said and rolled his eyes. “Let's just get back to the fitness center so I can grab a shower and then go home. It's definitely been a long day now.” “Okay!” She said cheerfully and snapped her fingers. Suddenly he found himself standing in the Men's locker room at his work. He was back to full height, and she was his height standing next to him. “Your clothes are over there, and unshrunk. Here's some soap.” She said and handed him a bottle of body wash. “Now go clean up so we can go home and sleep together!” She said and disappeared

 

He walked into the shower and turned it on. The water was cold at first, but quickly got warm. He lathered himself up and rinsed off, but washed again because he thought he smelled weird. He grabbed his bottle of shampoo which he kept in the janitor's closet just in case he ever got something strange in his hair, and washed his hair three times just to be sure that he got everything out and that it smelled good. He walked out of the shower and realized she left him a towel on the towel rack. He dried off and put his clothes back on. He pulled out his cell phone and realized it was only 9:20 PM. He had gone through all that and still was going to get out of work at the normal time, unless Azura had somehow changed time...

 

He walked back up stairs and turned all the light off in the building and picked up his writing notebook and walked out. He locked the door and walked out and locked the door turning around to see Azura leaning on his car. She was now fully clothed. She had on a plain white t-shirt, a black leather jacket, plain blue jeans, and ankle high leather boots with a bit of a heel. He hair also changed color to a very light brunet, almost blonde, and her wings had disappeared. “What are you doing?” He asked surprised holding his car keys in one had and his writing notebook in the other. “I'm coming home with you, but I figured it'd be easier to pass me off as a girlfriend then as a fairy.” She said and smiled

He was stunned. “Do you have any idea how bad of an idea that is?!” He said rather loudly “Well easier then one of your parents walking in one day and finding you talking to a fairy, or just a random girl.” She explained logically. He walked towards her and said “Well I guess you're right.” She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, then ran around to the other side of his car. He typed the unlock door code into the panel on the door of his Mercury Grand Marquis. All the doors unlocked and they climbed in. He threw his notebook on the back seat. “Wow, this is comfortable.” She said “Yeah, but this car is about to die. I need a new one.” He said and started it up. “Well I'm sure that can be arranged soon enough.” She said and winked.

 

He drove home and introduce Itazura as Azura. His mother was thrilled that he had finally found someone, and his dad as usual could care less. Not that his dad didn't care, just that he was far less annoying about it that his mother was. After the 20 minutes of introductions they slipped away into his bedroom. “Well it's been a long night, and a long day. I'm gonna sack out early” He said and stripped, then put on a new pair of underwear. He was already starting to loose his shyness in front of Azura. “Great!” She said and snapped her fingers. Her clothes disappeared off her body and in there place was a nightgown. It was silk, dyed pink with a Japanese floating Cherry Blossom pattern on it. The gown itself covered up her chest, but left a decent amount of cleavage showing. She spun around revealing the back the straps went over her shoulders and crossed in the back and joined with the gown again right below her shoulder blades. The rest of it wasn't attached to her body, but the material on the back started just above her butt, and was skin tight showing off all the curves of her lower body. She slipped into his twin sized bed and motion for him to come in. He slipped under the sheets and pulled up the fleece blanket. It was a rather tight fit, and they were pushed right up against each other. Her boobs pushed up against his naked chest, and with the silk night gown it felt incredible. She kissed him, and then smiled “I knew I'd get you into bed today.” She said playfully. “Nothing is going to happen.” He said “My parents are right in the other room, and the walls in this house are WAY to thin.” She snickered and said “Calm down, you'll warm up eventually.” Then she slipped one of her legs between his. That's when his shyness returned. He started to move back when she asked “This is the first time you've slept with someone isn't it?” He nodded to embarrassed to say anything “Well just relax. I promise not to do anything.” She said and winked. He finally drifted off to sleep, and had some interesting dreams about the fairy that now looked human sleeping next to him. An after thought in his head was that they were having some kind of shared dream with her mental abilities, but he could never figure it out.

 

They both slept peacefully all night long. At some point He rolled onto his back and she draped herself over top of him. He was in for a surprise when he woke up the next day...