- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, sorry for the 2 month delay in posting this chapter. Between work, life, and just general writer's block in this area it took a little longer than I anticipated, but I hope you all enjoy :D

Slowly the door to the bathroom creaked open again and a well manicured hand pushed it's way in; The index finger of the hand expertly slithering it's way under the light switch and moving upwards until the switches own action took over. The vanity light in the bathroom turned on, making Adam blink a few times to adjust to the extra light. The entire tree sized arm began swinging over, pushing the door open with it. Adam watched with anticipation as more of the arm invaded, but most of the body was still obscured by the darkness of the morning still inhabiting the hallway. Adam strained his eyes to find any details about who this person might be, he scanned up the intruding arm towards the shoulder where he noticed a length of hair that looked to be... blonde...

“Oh no... Please don't be her...” Adam lamented

As a foot swung into the bathroom making a small earthquake rumble through the floor, and in turn Adam's world, he knew it couldn't be Cassy again so soon and he knew that wasn't Cassy's hand anyway... With another booming step forward most of the newcomers body cam into full view. The long, slender legs with a very short pair of grey cotton shorts clinging around the firm, toned muscular thighs and hugging around her apparent round and soft posterior before wrapping tightly around her slim waist, then leading up to a slim and well built midsection with a well proportioned pair of mammaries sitting atop the chest. Up the shoulder blonde hair could be seen flowing down over and behind the shoulder from the head above. The fresh light from the vanity finally hit this person's face revealing Adam's worst fear: Brandy.

Initially she had been awoken by Cassy's muffled orgasmic scream, as Jess's room was just behind Adam's and shared a wall. Being nosy, as she always was, after she heard Cassy from Adam's room she had to investigate. She listened intently as Cassy went into the bathroom and took the opportunity to sneak into Adam's room to get a good look around. To her disappointment there was nothing which puzzled her; She figured Adam would be here since she only heard one person walk down the hallway... She was startled as she heard the toilet flush and quickly rushed out of Adam's room and quietly got back into Jess's, she hopped inside the room and shut the door most of the way, peaking out through a crack. She observed a sleepy Cassy, with a wet spot on her panties, meander back into Adam's empty room and close the door behind her. With this new found curiosity, and a familiar sensation in her loins, she opened up Jess's door and headed towards the bathroom. Effortlessly she opened the door and flicked the light on to reveal... Absolutely nothing...

“Damnit! Where is that little worm...” Brand said softly as she walked into the bathroom

“Well now I am little, but I'm not a worm you bitch!” Adam yelled after hearing her comment, not that she could hear him... He was nearly knocked to his butt as Brandy took the few steps she needed to get to the toilet. As he was to regain his balance a shadow began forming around him that brought a chilling fear to his heart. He looked up to see her dainty foot descending upon him, “Nooo! Not again!” He yelled throwing his hands and arm up in the air as if it was going to stop anything.

Something or someone however was still looking over Adam as Brandy's foot came down he found himself getting wedged between the second and third toe of her left foot. Below his feet the soles of her toes spread out to support her immense 112 pond weight as she spun around to be seated on the throne. The motions threw Adam's head for a loop and brought his stomach up into his neck; If there was anything left in it, it would have come up and been spewed all over Brandy's toes... He looked above with a certain awe watching Brandy's movements; Her knees bending as she began to sit down, her her arms bending and moving her hands up to her waist, he thumbs bending out slightly and hooking under the waistband of her sleeping shorts and pushing it down, the mundane look on her face as her shorts began to lower and her butt made contact with the seat before gravity took the shorts and they fell upon her feet, and on top of Adam, just before she leaned back.

Far above a, now blind, Adam, Brandy sighed in an attempt to relax her bladder. She was still preoccupied with where Adam could have gone to. It was still pretty early for him to have left the house, but he could have gone for a run... One of her hand wandered up her shirt and rubbed one of her breasts which was still a little sore from the night before... The last bit of contact sent a pulse through her nerves and relaxed her urinary sphincter ushering forth a thunderous, yellow waterfall; At least to Adam who was now struggling down between her toes. Even in the few seconds before Brandy started to pee he was struggling to get out from between her grimy toes. The first breath he took assaulted his senses to a point that he almost wished he was back in Cassy's ass, a though that made him shudder... Sweat from Brandy's toes was assaulting every part of his body, and his ascent between them had gotten a piece of lint or to jam stuck to the back of his head. To make matters even peachier for our hero he heard Brandy begin to relieve herself.

“Great, no she's peeing and I'm stuck down here. If she knew I was here she'd probably call me a pervert.” Adam said to himself as he struggled to free himself from the grasp of her toes, “Ahh!” He cried out in a bit of pain as she clenched her toes, rolling him around in between the two small digits. Adam felt his bones creak and his limbs bend to impossible angles as he was ground between her toes, which finally settled down and actually spread out allowing him to squirm and pull his way up from between her toes. His first breath of still stale, but more ventilated, air gave him enough of a clear head to start thinking of what to do next. He looked up to see Brandy's blue cotton sleeping shorts still bunched up above him, blocking out most of the light and any view of what was going on above him; The only indication of anything going on above him was the persistent pattering of her bladder emptying. “I could try and climb onto her her shorts, but she's probable going to lay back down before I get to any spot that would be considered even remotely safe...”, He said scanning the area around him, “I don't think there's any way I can get her attention from here, not that I want her help anyways... She'd probable just kill me for being a pervert, if she even knew it was me. I'm just a flea to her right now...”, He said as he began walking towards a fold in her shorts that was touching her foot, “Or I could just wait here in the hopes that Jess or Cassy come in next.”, He added gripping the slightly damp, blue cotton wall before him and bringing his foot up in between some of the fibers in her shorts, “Shorts it is than; At least it will get me to Jess's room quicker.” He reasoned climbing higher into the fold of her shorts.

As he climbed he listened to the muffled roar of Brandy's piss shooting through the air into the, now yellow, ocean below begin to fade and he know he would have to secure himself somehow. He began climbing faster to get to a better spot until a loud thunderclap echoed out from above making him jump and sending a shock wave through the shorts as Brandy moved her leg a little, spreading them out, “Aww man, isn't once enough for the day...” He complained realizing she had just farted above him. This was only confirmed after another thunderclap followed by a splash, “Great, I can write down 'listening to Brandy go to the bathroom' on my list of things I never needed to know.” He said climbing higher into the fold and seeing light peer in from above. He continued his climb up as Brandy finished up her business. She reached over and grabbed a piece of toilet paper from the holder; Her arm casting a shadow on Adam below who had reached the top of her 'shorts heap'. He hand retreated back before twisting around as she leaned forwards and lifted one of her butt cheeks off the seat of the toilet, this also created hell for Adam as the plane he was standing on started tilting as she arched her foot up. He tumbled to the ground, latching on to the cotton shorts to prevent loosing all his progress thus far. Above Brandy clean herself to her tight standards, reaching over a few more times for some more TP, “No wonder we're always out of TP after she comes over, she's used almost half the roll.” He said watching her action above and her face, which was staring down at him, contort slightly as she did her work. Adam was almost hopeful as he watched her blue eyes staring down at him as she continued cleaning her backside, but he knew she couldn't see him as her empty hand came back into view, resting on her knee.

He finally realized that he had been idle for far too long as Brandy let her foot down and began to get up. Her bunched up shorts began to pitch as her legs straightened up and her hands reached down to pull up her shorts. At this point, as he stared into the blue abyss around him, he realized that there hadn't been a pair of panties in this cluster of blue. This worried him a little as he watched her hands descend and her thumbs hook on the sides of her waistband, then begin to lift; To Adam this mundane act was no less devastating than a Saturn V rocket launch. It took all his strength to keep himself attached to Brandy's shorts as they slid up her shapely, toned legs to their proper resting place at her hips. Although it was a terrifying and strenuous process Adam couldn't help but enjoy the view between her legs. As he was raised up, and the tiny pair of shorts straightened out, he realized quickly enough that this would not be his destination. He was firmly attached to her upper waistband. He passed by the lovely lips of her labia before, then her very trimmed bush before he was flung forward towards her lower abdomen, held firmly in place by the elastic band, he did manage to get himself turned around and facing outwards so he could see where she was going.

To Brandy this was just part of her routine when she stayed over Jessica's house. She'd wake up before everyone else, relieve herself, then head back to bed. Although today she was pretty distracted with finding Cassy in Adam's room and him being gone. She found it surprising that he would be able to sneak out of the house without waking anyone up. She stood there in the bathroom wondering what he was up to, and why Cassy would be sleeping in his room... Little did she know Adam was now held tightly to her tanned belly by the waistband of her shorts. She flushed the toilet and took a few steps over to the sink and quickly washed her hands before heading out of the bathroom. She flicked the light off as she left, tugging the door mostly closed behind her as she turned and headed for Jess's room. Although when she started moving Adam was worried about what would happen to him, but he soon realized that he waistband was right enough to keep him held in place come hell or high water... She took the few shorts steps to Jess's bedroom door before pushing it open and entering. Adam, who typically saw his sisters room on a daily basis, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary; In fact, there wasn't even anything on the ground for Brandy to be sleeping on... Shutting the door behind her Brandy walked over to Jess's bed where she was still sleeping before reaching down and pulling her short t-shirt off. Adam gazed above as the grey t-shirt was lifted revealing Brandy's smaller, but perky tits. He was a little surprised that she wasn't wearing a bra, but even more surprised when she pulled back the covers on Jess's twin sized bed to reveal his sister's sleeping form lying there completely naked.

If his entire universe hadn't already been completely shattered by the events of today, it now fell to pieces as Brandy began to slide into the bed next to his naked sister. She sat down first before turning and bringing her legs under the covers. Her pelvis twisted as she snuggled up against Jess and began spooning, suddenly his sisters round, warm ass was getting pressed into him and Brandy's crotch area. As quick as it all happened the light that made it's way between their expansive bodies was cut in half as Brandy pulled the sheet up over them before snaking her hand back under the covers and wrapping it around Jess's taught belly.

Adam could only imagine what would happen next as he heard his sister groan and shift from Brandy getting back into bed. He never would have guessed that Jess and Brandy were sleeping together. What would the rest of the morning bring for our very confused hero?
Chapter End Notes:

As always reviews are appreciated. This chapter is a little shorter than the previous 2, but hopefully I can make them a little more frequent. This chapter of course is just setting the stage for even better things to come in the next one or two chapters ;) Hope y'all enjoy :D

One thing that's a little dissapointing is when you write 15 hand written pages and it only turns into 3 pages typed :(