- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

-Adam; Age 19; Normally stands 6'1” (185 cm); Brown hair;

 

He's a typical 19 year old getting ready to graduate high school, although he's not sure what he wants to do afterward yet. He's a typical hormone raging teenager, he's a had two previous girlfriends and has had sex, he thinks he's pretty good at foreplay. He and his sister Jessica get along well, besides the occasional sibling squabble; They've also shared a few awkward moments growing up through their teenage years... He's had a crush on their next door neighbor, Cassy, since he was 13 but has never asked her out.

 

-Jessica; Age 17; 5'1” (155 cm); Brown hair; Adam's Sister

 

Jess is a pretty typical 17 year old girl, she's fairly popular in high school, but has friends all over the place. She's always gotten along with Adam and always felt comfortable coming to him for help and advice. She's also has a healthy interest in boys and did have sex with her last boyfriend, but it still inexperienced all around; She's also a little on the fence about giving herself up to her last BF.

 

-Cassy; Age 18; 5'7” (170 cm); Blonde hair; Jess and Adam's next door neighbor

 

Cassy is an athletic and tomboyish 18 year old. She likes to be outside and doesn't mind getting dirty, but she also has a feminine side. She moved in next door to Jess and Adam when they were 9 and 10 respectively; They all quickly became friends. She eventually noticed Adam's interest in her and teases him about it every chance she gets; Especially when she's at their house, double when they're alone together. She's had a few boyfriends and is very adventurous sexually. She would probably go out with Adam if he asked, but he hasn't yet...

 

-Brandy; Age 17; 5'4” (163 cm); Blonde hair; Jess's Best friend

 

Social butterfly, is a cheerleader at the high school, and a bit of a bitch... Brandy has been Jess's best friend since they were 5. Although she hates Adam now, and makes sure he and everyone around them when they meet knows it, there was a time when they all got along... She also doesn't like Cassy, but no where near the degree of Adam; Most people think it has to do with them being in different circles in school. She's had a few boyfriends and claims not to be a virgin, but everyone is a bit skeptical...

 

 

 

Adam groaned as he finally stirred from his drunken stupor. Last night has been a melange of beer, vodka, pizza, movies, Teamspeak, Skype, and of course the girls that should still be at the house. There were seven Budweiser cans scattered across his computer desk along with a shot glass and a bottle of vodka that was more than half gone.

 

Another groan and he finally shifted bringing himself closer to the living. He started to smell the faint scent of the beer which brought images from the previous night flooding back through mind as he brought his hand up and rubbed it down his face before rubbing his eyes. He finally opened his eyes and was looking up at his ceiling "Well at least I don't have a hangover." He said aloud to himself

 

Although as soon as he said that he felt his head spin a little as his blood got flowing "Ugh, on second thought..." He said as he rolled over on to his side with his eyes closed. As he did he realized something didn't feel right. He stared reaching around for his pillow, but couldn't find it. Giving up on that he reached down for his sheet, which he didn't need on the warm May night when he went to bed a few hours ago; Not being able to grab that either he finally began to get annoyed "What the hell, I can't even sleep in late comfor-" He began to say sitting up before realizing that nothing was right...

 

He looked around at his room, but half of it looked far away. Around him was a sea of his white bed sheets, and to his left towards on of the walls in his bedroom was his now mountain-esque pillow. "Whoa, there's no way I'm not still dreaming..." He said looking around more, he rubbed his face in disbelief of the sights around him. He desperately tried to recall the flashes of last night that he had seen just moments ago, trying to find something that explain or disprove the situation... "Let's see... Mom and Dad left about noon yesterday" He said laying back and looking at the ceiling "Cassy came over shortly after they left and we played some video games, then headed outside to play some horse shoes. Jess and Brandy came home around 6 or 7 from wherever; Brandy was her usual pleasant self... We decided to order a pizza, and Cassy and I went to pick it up while Jess and Brandy showered or whatever." He began going through it step by step as he started to get to his feet, he reached his hands high stretching out standing on his toes.

 

He looked around his room again "I wonder how short I actually am at this point." He said as he turned and started walking towards what he had determined was his cellphone sitting on his bed near the edge; He figured he was about in the center of his queen sized mattress and realized it would probably take him about a minute to get there at his current pace.

 

"Right, so, Cassy and I were on our way back from the pizza place when Bill called me. We stopped over at his place for a few minutes so I could pick up the beer and vodka I gave him money for, then we headed home." He said pausing for a second as he slip down a rather large crease in the covers "When we were driving back to the house in my car she started teasing me a little, then cracked open my new bottle of vodka and proceeded to take a couple gulps.; Not that I would have denied her anyway, would have liked to have been asked about it though... And not driving down the road with an open bottle out..."

“After we got back to the house we decided to watch a movie while we ate, Brandy and Jess had to be a nuisance about what we were going to watch, finally we found Frozen on the TV and started watching.” At this point he had covered about half the distance to his older Samsung flip phone.

 

“I got bored about 10 minutes after I finished eating and went back out to the car to grab my booze for the weekend, then headed up to my room. After I had cracked open a beer and thrown back a shot Cassy came wandering up to sneak another shot of vodka. She sat down after her shot and we were talking before Jess and Brandy had to come look for her... They came in and saw the booze; Jess didn't have any problem, but Brandy on the other hand had to be a bitch about it saying I was trying to get Cassy drunk to take advantage of her. In the end I made them all a mixed drink to shut them up, they didn't bother going back to the movie in the living room, instead moving to Jess's room and started playing crappy music. After that I went off into game land playing Counter Strike. Guess that's when things start to get a little fuzzy... I think Cassy came back in at some point while I was playing and took another shot, along with drinking half of my third beer. I remember screwing around on Teamspeak and 4chan laughing about stupid shit with those guys, and then I think I finally headed off to bed at who knows what hour... I do remember laying there and still hearing music from Jess's room, unless that was in my head... Or did I get back up again to take a leak? Gah! I can't remember...” He thought as he reached his phone. Much to his chagrin it's thickness was about as tall as he was...

 

“Seriously!?” He yelled out, “I'm only as tall as my stupid, old flip phone is thick!?” He punched the side of it, “I'm less than an inch tall! How the hell am I going to get anyone's attention at this size? I'm liable to get crushed by someone mistaking me for a bug!” He said hoisting himself up on top of the phone and sitting down on the edge

 

“Mom and dad are gone for the week, I don't have work for the next 4 days, Jess and Brandy are out of school for the summer, and Cassy graduated so she is too... Wait a minute! What time is it?” Jumping to his feet and staring down at the unlit screen on his phone “Damn it I can't press any buttons at this size!” He ran off the other edge of the phone and to the edge of his bed looking at the alarm clock on the small table next to his bed, “6:45! It'll be hours before anyone gets up and bothers to wander in here! That means I'd have to wander out and find help...” He thought looking around, he noticed that a blanket was hanging off the bed just right the he could use it like a slide to get to the floor...

 

“I wonder who is still around, did Cassy stay the night? Should would be the least likely to consciously crush or swat me, but I know she has a habit of doing strange things to bugs as often as she just lets them be or put them outside... Jess I don't think would really freak out, but Brandy... She stomps on any bug she sees, and god forbid she actually found out it was me-” His thoughts were suddenly interrupted

 

“BEE-DEEP!!”

 

Adam jumped at the ear-splitting noise that rang out behind him. He realized it was the low batter alert on his phone...

 

“God that this is even more deafening and annoying than usual...” He said rubbing his ears “Stupid phone, not that I would have been able to use it anyway...”

 

The phone beeped again and he took a few steps back covering his ears, “If it wasn't a weekend, and everyone hadn't been drinking last night, this might have gotten someone's attention.”

 

Suddenly he felt a slight vibration through the bed, he didn't put too much thought into it until he heard footsteps coming down the hallway, accompanied by smaller vibrations. He watched as a shadow passed by his door followed by the bathroom door shutting.

 

“I wonder who that is...” He said walking over towards the very edge of the bed “It came from the living room since Jess's bedroom is the next door over from mine across from the bathroom... It's either Cassy or Brandy, but usually they would have just stayed in my sister's room...”

 

Very far off in the distance the toilet flush, muffled by 2 doors and almost a mile and a half to Adam's perspective, could be heard. He stood there on the edge of the bed listening intently trying to figure out who it was. He heard some other noises before the door opened again and whoever it was start to walk back down the hallway when his phone beeped behind him again, startling him slightly; After he had recovered he didn't hear anything. Then, as if on cue, the phone beeped again shattering the silence.

 

Suddenly another mini-bedquake shook the bed as two loud footfalls moved directly in front of his door, he watched the shadow approached... He saw and heard the door knob turn before it unlatched with an audible 'click' and the door began opening with a bit of a creak. As the door slowly swung open it revealed a barely awake Cassy dressed only in a tank top and panties, Adam noticed she didn't even have a bra on and was quite happy to see her ample chest in all it's glory.

 

“You know other people are trying to sleep...” She said taking a step into his room and looking towards his computer desk since the bed was empty, “Well that's odd, he's not here, but his cell phone is... Must have went for a run or something... Well his loss on a Saturday! I'm gonna take his bed!” She said with a smile and started taking the first in only a few of her steps it would take, for her, to reach the bed

 

As the foot came down it broke Adam's trance from staring at her gorgeous body “Oh shit...” Was all he could say after he had finally processed what she had just said, He wasn't even sure he would want to be found be her, although she was the least likely to squish him...

 

Another step closer broke his train of thought again as he realized how huge she actually was, or rather, just reminding him how small he was... He always thought about trying to get Cassy into bed, but now wasn't exactly the best time for that...

 

The bed beneath him shook again as she took another step forward made him start to look around for a place to hide, it was unlikely she would see him at this size and with how tired she looked. He turned around and started running back towards his phone, he figured if he could get closer to the pillow it would probably be the relatively safest place.

 

He had made it just past his phone when, after another booming step Cassy said “Better turn this off.”

 

He turned and looked over his shoulder as he was running to see Cassy's hand descending from the sky. The now menacing and oversized appendage wrapped around the phone and hoisted it effortlessly up into the sky before flipping it open with it's thumb. “I don't think I could have even budged that this, and she just lifts it into the air like it was nothing...” He said as he stopped and turned around to watch. He heard his phone's turn off jingle before it closed with a 'clap' and she set if off on the side table.

 

Adam suddenly realized his mistake of stopping as her whole body continued moving after she set the phone down... Her body swung around and he watched as she started bending over and her mint green pantied ass hovered over top of him for a moment, eclipsing out everything else; Then he realized it was beginning to fall towards him... Cassy had let go of her weight and was bout to unknowingly crush on of her best friends...

 

“No!” Adam screamed as he watched her beautiful, pantied ass collapse onto him, he could almost see the threads in her stretched out panties before his instincts flung his hands up to protect him and everything went dark... He felt the soft cotton panties make contact with his hands before an indescribable amount of pressure was put on his entire body forcing him down to the bed. He felt the mattress beneath him collapse under her weight and conform to the curves of her butt, then he felt the world above him twist, grinding him further into the mattress before the pressure started to be relieved.

 

Cassy had turned of Adam's cell phone before flopping her butt onto the bed, then twisting and bouncing the rest of herself into the bed and the lying on her stomach “He's got such an awesome bed...” She said sleepily as she nestled her head into his pillow and instantly started to fall back asleep

 

Adam however had been flung into the air by the rebounding mattress and the fact that on of his hands had gripped onto her panties before she bounced back up. He was flung, flipping into the air like a rag doll what felt like hundreds of feet into the air. The little snippets of Cassy's actions that he saw amazed him until he finally reached the vertex of his flight arc and became weightless for a few seconds looking down at her body. She had ended up laying on her stomach; Her panties were loose exposing the top half of her amazing, toned butt and he tank top had scrunched up as well exposing most of her back. His awe at the sight of seeing her body, almost from the perspective he normally would have seen it was cut off as gravity had finally gotten a hold of him again...

 

“Oh shit, oh shit! I can't survive a fall like this!” He said aloud, not even thinking about the fact that he shouldn't have been able to survive being sat on... He felt the wind start to buffet around him as he began to pick up speed back towards wherever he might land... “Why didn't I even go skydiving?” He asked as he tried desperately to control his decent in any way he could, “How the hell do they make it look so easy in all of the movies and YouTube videos!?” He said as he tried to mimic sticking his arms and legs out which just resulted in flipping him around a bit before he finally stabilized out a bit and slowed down a hair. “Ha ha! I knew I could figure that- Oh shit!” His small victory was cut shot as he realized he was about to impact Cassy's exposed lower back. He didn't even have time to put his hands in front of him before he landed almost flat with a 'splat' from the incredible impact, he bounced back up again, this time only a few feet before landing on his back with a groan.

 

“Uhhh, man, that sucked...” He said rubbing his face before sitting up “There is no way in hell I should have survived that...” He said as he looked around at the new plane he now resided on, his friend bare exposed back...

 

Beneath him the ground was warm, he could feel and see minute, clear hairs all around him for as far as he could see. Deep beneath him inside of Cassy's body he could feel muscles twitching. He got to his feet and turned taking in everything. He was close to the top of her butt at the end of the small of her back. He could see her tank top bunched up in the distance in front of him and behind him the two beautiful, full cheeks of her buttocks, in between them there was the dark cave of her crack. This thought made him shudder a bit.

 

“I should be dead right now... Twice over... Whatever did this to me must have some how made me indestructible. I couldn't even begin to guess how much Cassy must weigh right now, that should have crushed me to a stain... Then I probably fell from a couple hundred feet, if not a thousand... I don't think any skydiver would want to try and make that kind of fall without a parachute... No broken bones, no bruising, no aches of pains other than the initial shock of the impact... Unless this is all related to my size, but even than...” His thoughts were rudely interrupted by Cassy's whole body stirring underneath of him, causing him to stumble over.

 

Although Cassy's sleeping mind didn't quite register Adam's spectacular impact, his movements afterward observing his surrounding made her feel a little itch on her back. Her twitch and his fall pulled her to a slightly higher state of consciousness. His movements getting back up made her stir further, somehow pinpointing the source of what was keeping her from sleeping. “Mmmhhmmmmm” She groaned and squirmed slightly. Adam stumbled again at her squirm, falling forward and landing on his hands “What the hell Cassy!” He yelled at her not expecting a response

 

“Iiitch.” She unconsciously groaned

 

“Oh hell...” He said quietly as she squirmed underneath of him as he tried to get up

 

“MmHmmm” She moaned as he moved, trying to get up, disturbing the small hair around his ankles

 

With a sharp upward jerk of her hips she sent him stumbling backwards and on to his ass. His head impacted something a little softer than the tight, toned skin of her back, and he realized it was her left butt cheek. He finally stayed down, waiting for her to stop squirming underneath of him.

 

“Guess this is what people have to deal with in a bad earthquake... Except I'm in a Cassy-quake...” He said as she bounced again sending him a little further up her smooth butt cheek, below he heard her spread her legs out a bit before finally settling down.

 

“Geez Cassy you're a restless sleeper...” He said as he attempted to get up again, he was on his hands and knees finding the softer flesh of her butt cheek a little more difficult to get up from.

 

Beneath him, deep inside her body, he felt a slight vibration accompanied by a strange, quiet groan. He turned around, looking at the top half of her exposed crack, and watched her cheeks clench slightly before the moment was broken by a deep vibrating sound. Adam watched as her cheeks vibrated slightly from the whole ordeal.

 

It took him a second to process what had actually just happened, before he realized it was probably just a normal occurrence as anyone sleeps, but that didn't stop him from complaining about what he had just witnessed “Aww man, she just farted!” He said but he also thought it was pretty funny “I just hop I don't end up smelling it...”

 

Finally getting to his feet hie took a few uneasy steps towards her tail bone. He figured his best bet would be to try and make his way up her body to her ear, there might be a chance she could hear him somehow. A few more steps and she shifted underneath him again making him fall on his ass “Damn it Cassy! I'm trying to get off of you!” He said angrily “You're not making it easy!”

 

“Mmmm.” She said contorting again pulling her arm out from under the pillow and almost flailing it up before bending it around and lowering her hand towards her back to scratch the itch her semi-conscious mind keeps feeling. Adam was horrified watching the uncoordinated movements of her arm and hand, although he had the feeling he couldn't be hurt he didn't really want to push the issue... Her claw like hand with her long, unpainted nails coming down where he had first landed about 30 feet in front of him. The grinding sound her nails made scraping across her skin didn't sound natural to him, at least it wasn't what he normally expected a scratch to sound like... He got back to his feet as her hand moved a little farther up, following the few steps he had taken. Adam took a few retreating steps further up her butt as her hand moved closer. He middle finger came down about 5 feet in front of him and he turned and ran, panicking as he heard the unnatural scratching sounds behind him. He looked for any place to hide and could only see her lowered mint-green panties in front of him with to easy entrance. He looked to his left and saw the dark cave of her ass crack, He didn't want to go in there, but he looked over his shoulder and saw her hand continuing to follow him up her cheek. He turned and headed for her crack, sliding a little ways off the cheek he was on into the valley.

 

“Mhmmm” He heard Cassy groan as he slid into the beginning of her crack as the hand edged further over and began making her whole left cheek shake a bit. In front of him the dark and now more imposing canyon of Cassy's ass loomed grimly in front of him and his moment of hesitation ended and he began running into it. He crossed over the shadow that her panties cast down into the valley and into “Where the sun don't shine...” He mumbled to himself trying to keep up his pace.

 

He could feel the skin beneath his feet becoming a little moister, no doubt just built up sweat. He also noticed the smell changing a bit, taking on a muskier scent mixed with a few other things “No doubt some remnants of that fart, and whatever else her ass normally smell like... Almost wish I knew...” He thought when suddenly her hand invaded with her index finger pushing itself into her cheeks to scratch at his trail. The movement made him stumble a bit and slip on the slick skin underneath him. As he fell on his back he realized that a few mint green rays of light penetrated her crack in a few spots.

 

Behind him her index finger pushed further into her panties pushing them down more. The cheeks around him pushed out a little more before clenching and squeezing him a bit before relaxing. He got up, realizing he was probably in danger and started jogging deeper into the cave. Suddenly all of the light was cut off, Cassy's hand had retreated from her panties and actually yanked them up as well. She bounced her hips, almost humping the bed before settling back into sleep.

 

Adam however hand been thrown around in her crack, smacking against the cheeks and landing further in. Her tried to get up again, but slipped on her slick skin before realizing he was now sliding down her crack deeper into her butt...

 

“Oh god, there only two things that are down this way, and as much as I'd love to see them, not at this size!” He screamed as he slid down the increasing grade...

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully withn the next few days the second chapter will be out =D

 

Please let me know if you like it, this is my first time posting a story :)