- Text Size +

Adam's short slide down Cassy's slick butt canyon was short lived, but he noticed everything about the environment change around him before he landed face first with a 'spat', on a particularly wet spot. After peeling the whole front of his body off the found he tried to wipe the tacky, smelly butt sweat off the front of his body, unsuccessfully...

 

“Note to self, have Cassy scrub her butt thoroughly if I ever date her... Maybe I could help her with that ...” He said grimly at first before a sly smile appeared as he tried to look around in the darkness of her innermost crack.

 

Although the use of his eyes were limited, his other senses were screaming at a multitude of things at him... Just before impact he felt the air get hotter and far more humid than it had been when he had entered this ass cavern. His nose, of course, was telling him that he had entered some kind of hell; The remnants of her gas were still think in the air, and he swore he could taste the pizza from the night before. Now closer to the source he could hear distant groans and gurgles of Cassy's digestive tract still working on last night's dinner, or perhaps preparing to get rid of it...

 

Taking a timid step forward on the soft skin beneath him, it was almost too soft to be putting stepping weight on, “This feels like trying to walk on top of a Jello mold...” He said taking a few more arduous steps before tripping over something.

 

“Damn it! I've spent more time on my face than I have on my feet walking around on her.” He complained as he got back to his feet, “What the hell could I have over down here?” He asked trying to look behind him. He took a step backwards with his hands out before bumping into a something that was about his waist height, cylindrical, and about the thickness of his leg.

 

“What the heck is this?” He asked running his hand over the structure “It bends a bit back and forth and has a somewhat sharp top...” He mumbled, finally feeling a tacky substance on it, “Oh god! It's a butt hair! Eugh! I'm only twice the height of a shaved butt hair! Wonder how long it's been growing...” He said giving it a little kick...

 

Instantly the world was pulled out from underneath him and he fell on his back, sliding a bit on the almost gooey skin. Behind him he could hear the sickening sound of Cassy's asshole twitching at the irritation he had stupidly caused; It was an unpleasant reminder that he was now little more than butt lint to some he not only was attracted to, but also someone he considered to be his best friend...

 

He rolled over onto his hands and knees to get up and realized the ground beneath him was now firmer, but also had taken on a different texture; It was now somewhat wrinkled and ridged... He had now officially made contact with Cassy's butt hole...

 

The initial thought disgusted him, that he was kneeling on the muscle that Cassy used everyday to expel waste from her body, that he was now covered in a slimy mixture of butt sweat and whatever else would normally be down here; He didn't want to put too much thought into what would normally be here, but he already knew. He could only hope that Cassy's personal hygiene in this area was good and that the current conditions around him were just a result of not showering since yesterday morning...

 

He attempted to get up again, but his hands slipped on the slick muscle, his face impacting onto it again, “When I get out of here and out of this whole situation, I'm going to explain every grueling detail about this to her, just so she can feel sorry for me. I think this is like the fifth time I've kissed her ass...” He said trying to get up again “Hell, she might just laugh at the whole thing while I tell her...”

Getting to his hand and knees he felt himself sliding down into the divot that was the center of her anus. The twitching and quivering of the slick muscle beneath just made it more difficult to keep balance until he impacted the bottom of the crater; His arms and legs splayed out making his face impact the greasy skin at the center of her asshole, “Getting real tired of this shit...” He grimaced, thinking that that's what was probably all over his face and the rest of his body...

 

He redoubled his efforts in getting up as her anus began clenching and relaxing underneath him trying to rid itself of the irritation he was causing. The extra movement in such a sensitive place cause Cassy to stir a bit as well, squirming a bit in bed. Her movements flung Adam back and forth, slapping him against the rim of her craterous butt hole, “This is ridiculous, I was definitely bigger than this not even 10 minutes ago. Now I'm about to be swallowed by-” He didn't even want to finish the thought, he didn't want to end up being chewed on by Cassy's hind end before being swallowed by it. He wished he could see her ass from his normal perspective, watching it sway and bounce in her tight spandex running shorts as she walked in front of him. He remembered the last time he'd seen that, yesterday afternoon when they went for a quick run in the woods behind their houses, stopping at the creek and skipping stones and talking for a half an hour before walking back. Why was he always being so stupid around her?

 

She finally settled down and Adam slid back down to the center of the pit. As he tried to get up again her anus tensed up for a second before relaxing back out, this time a little more relaxed than it had been... As he put weight on his hands to get up he was horrified as they slid down in between the folds of her slick sphincter. He tried to shift the weight, but just ended up coming down harder on his already stuck hands and pushing his arm in above his elbows. His mind couldn't focus enough to think clearly about the subject, he just yanked back on his arms and the only response he got was a far off sound and her relaxed butt hole clenched up around him forcing his head and chest to straighten out into the same path as his hands and arms. He tried to look around as he felt her asshole relax again, but to his displeasure his arms had been swallowed further leaving his head in a somewhat painful position pressed up against her anus. The walls closed in around him again and he heard a moan resonate through Cassy's body; He was now some pleasurable piece of butt lint for his best friend...

 

The walls forced his head in between his arms in an effort to make his consumption easier. As they relaxed around him again he could only feel cooler air around his abdomen and lower back, her asshole had swallowed him up to his chest. He tried to squirm to get out, his legs kicking at the ring of muscle outside, but he only heard another quiet moan and a tight squeezing around his stomach and a relaxing feeling around his head; He tried to take advantage of the opportunity by bracing his hands along the slick walls, but as his lower half was squeezed further in his hand just slid along the walls before pushing through into a more open area... His waist and hips were soon squeezed into her and blood flow began to return to his arms as they were subsequently pushed into Cassy's humid interior. As his midsection was pushed past the halfway point he started sliding faster as his head was pinched before it broke the surface and gave him his first dim look at Cassy's rectum. Knowing his fate was now inevitable he reached around the interior rim of her anus and tried to push himself the rest of the way in; He didn't realize how much of a mistake it was until only his feet remained being chewed on by her butt hole. Gravity suddenly kicked in again as he began to pull his feet from her asshole and his feet slipped out with a *schlick* and he began to fall... He had forgotten that Cassy was sleeping on her stomach, but he was quickly reminded of the fact as he fell through her rectum before impacting with a *splat*. The muscular walls of the organ around him contracted and Cassy moaned above at the, obviously pleasurable, but unexpected impact inside of her poop chute.

 

 

He felt his entire world shift around him as Cassy was stirred enough by his sudden intrusion to begin rocking back and forth in her sleep, which was now turning into an erotic dream. Adam tried to keep his balance on the slick, curved floor which was now moving around him in some sick insult to the physics he remembered from high school. Much to his dismay, even though he was able to maintain some limited form of balance he was slowly making headway further into her rectum as the back wall of it started to enter the limited field of his vision. He started to understand the shape around him, even if he couldn't see the whole thing; Most alarming to him he could see another dark portal that led deeper into Cassy's body, if this wasn't far enough at his size. He tried wrapping his head around his size, but could barely believe it. He was literally so small that he could stand inside of his best friend's rectum, an organ that, to the best of his knowledge, would normally be tight around the typical sized human finger, and not even be able to see the ceiling. He could barely even feel the texture of the smooth muscle underneath him as it was coated with a layer of some kind of slimy substance that he was being pushed through. A moan reverberated around him making the cavern he inhabited vibrate around him, shaking him to his core. He was thrown onto his side as Cassy Rolled on to her side in her sleep...

 

***

 

Back in the normal world Cassy was having the most incredibly erotic dream, she hadn't experienced anything quite like this before; She knew she was sleeping in Adam's bed, and she knew she was horny and dreaming about him, but she kept feeling these shots of pleasure up through her body. She was still semi-conscious from that itch, which she would have to that later. In her dream she was thinking about the day before when she and Adam had gone running, she was hoping he would have made some kind of move, but hi didn't... At least in real life...

 

Now however, where they had been skipping stones, she was now straddling him making out as his hands rubbed over her back, slowly making their way lower to caress and squeeze her butt. She moaned from the attention to to her backside as his hands slid up under her shirt, lifting it up. She broke the kiss and leaned back with a smile on her face before she lifted her arms up. She look at him with the sly smile on his face before her shirt blocked her vision, “What if someone comes back here?” She asked playfully

 

“Well, we're always back here and never see anyone; Why would today be any different?” He replied, tossing the shirt onto the rock next to the one there were sitting on

 

“I don't know, what if Brandy and your sister decided to walk down here?” She asked with a little more concern as he reached up again to remove her dark blue sports bra

 

He chuckled a bit as he tried to remove the sweat soaked article of clothing, “Jess I could see coming down here, but Brandy? I think she got disgusted with the outdoors when she got into middle school; But as far as them showing up down here... They should be out for a while longer, and even if they were to come home early.” He said with a widening smile, “I guess they'd just be treated to an amazing show, getting to see the prettiest girly I know topless.” He added winking, sliding his hands around the front of her body, lifting the tight sports bra off as his hands rubbed up and over her perfect breasts. He was always awestruck by them, they were soft yet firm and very perky, and not overly huge, they were a perfect match to her body, each one feeling perfect in his hands as he squeezed and massaged them, teasing her nipples; She giggled as she felt the cool breeze blow over her stiffening nipples. He lifted the bra over her arms and tossed it over with her shirt, then he pulled her in for a kiss, felling her bare, sweaty chest against his. As they kissed she giggled again felling his chest hair tickle her nipples. She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him closer for a passionate kiss, her tongue wrapping around his. His hands wrapped around her and he reached down squeezing her running short clad butt. He ran his fingers down through her sweaty crack before probing between her legs, rubbing at her lady lips.

 

She moaned loudly, breaking the kiss as she arched her back in pleasure, “God I've waited do long for this...” She practically growled in pleasure

 

“What, two days was too long to wait?” He asked with a grin

 

'I've never had a dream this real...' She thought, “That's not what I meant, don't worry about it you fool.” He said before leaning back in and kissing him.

 

Her eyes shot open as he reached his hands into the back of her shorts pulling them down slightly, gripping her cheeks and spreading them apart as he dug his fingers into both of her firm cheeks, although she wanted to say something, they only thing that came out of her mouth was moan of pleasure. She shoved her tongue deep into his mouth, wrapping it around his as she felt one of his hands shift from her ass around her hips to the front of her short, pushing them down slightly. Another moan escaped her lips as one of his hands slipped a finger through her lower lips, paying close attention to rub roughly across her clit while the other hand's middle finger probed it's way into her crack, rubbing deeper and deeper before it made contact with the butt hole and she squealed in pleasure.


“What are you doing?!” She moaned, even though she was trying to ask seriously...

 

“What? I'm not doing anything different from normal.” He said surprised as she arched her back

 

“H-How did y-you know my ass w-was so se-ensetive?” She panted as he continued rubbing

 

“No different than any other day.” He said with a smile “I was worried a few months ago when I slipped a few fingers back that way.” He said rubbing harder on her asshole, “But then I realized that I could make you beg for this!” He said as he pushed the tip of his finger into the clenched sphincter

 

“Ahhn!” She moaned “Oh god yes, yes! Stick it in as deep as you can- Hhnnn!” She was cut off as the finger plunged deep into her pussy, pumping in an out a few time, getting well coated in her natural juices before aiming it's sights at the center of her begging anus, clenching and relaxing, drooling at the prospect of penetration. He rested the finger on the twitching hole, “Do you really want it?” He teased, rubbing it around the ring. “Oh god PLEASE!” She screamed

 

Adam grinned as he worked the finger inside of her butt as she gripped him tight, shuddering in pure pleasure as his finger wormed it's way into her. She moaned at the incredible feeling, when she felt another twinge on her clit; His finger still rubbing there. She spammed at the overload of pleasure that she was feeling, nothing like anything she had felt before...

 

***

 

Inside her however, Adam was not have as much fun as his dream counterpart. The increase of activity in her dream had caused several responses outside; Around him Cassy's rectum twitched, clenched, and gripped in all different directions at her unconscious pleasure, and she herself was twitching and twisting in pleasure making the world around him move, further throwing off his senses. The only thing he know for sure was that he was moving in the wrong direction... He watched in horror as the movement around him only worked him closer and closer to the twitching portal leading in to her colon, a place he certainly did not want to end up. He tried his hardest to fight again the world around him that, seemingly, want him to become a permanent resident in Cassy's body, but he was only rewarded with an increase in the stench around him as he got closer to the opening. As it twitched to Cassy's pleasure he was greeted with a view deeper into the stinking tunnel, which seemed to disappear into oblivion...

 

***

 

Cassy could do little but quiver and let out little squeaks of pleasure as Adam pumped both his middle fingers into both of her holes. She slumped over onto him as her body became more and more unresponsive from the pleasure coursing through it. He knees squeezed around his midsection while her hips bucked against his lap in pleasure from his finger fucking, and she could feel it building inside her, slowly moving down her tummy...

 

***

 

Deep inside of her rectum Adam was fighting to get away from Cassy's internal sphincter, as she withered in pleasure and in turn her rectum muscles clenched and twitched as he was pushed towards it, bracing his hands around the sides of the twitching opening. He stared, scared stiff, looking deep into the dark, seemingly endless tunnel of Cassy's colon. For a second he was mesmerized at the rings of muscle and structure of the tunnel; However his awe was broken her sphincter twitching around his hand while her upper rectum muscles squeezed, trying to push him along into the hole. He tried with all his might to resist, and by some stroke of luck, his hands managed to get some grip in the slick environment. There was a sharp moan that was quickly drowned out by a gurgle and a deep groan bellowing down her colon from above. Any color that remained in Adam's face disappeared at the noise reverberating around him. In the passing stroke of fear the grip of his hands wavered and slipped from their precarious grip and he found himself falling into the beginning, from his perspective, of her colon. As he fell the world turned around him as Cassy rolled over back onto her stomach. This action seemingly helped along what was brewing deeper in her colon as another, much louder groan preceded the ground he was about to fall on move away slightly; Then a wave of foul gas blew him completely off course and back through into her rectum. In his tumbling flight he could see her rectum balloon out slightly as another louder moan resonated through the chamber before being rudely interrupted by a deep reverberation. Adam watched as a sudden light pierced the chamber, illuminating the slick, dark pink walls that he could barely see before; They glistened in the low light that permeated into the chamber, revealing details he hadn't noticed before. The sight however didn't last long as the gas he was flying through was pushed out as the meaty walls of the rectum around him began to collapse in on themselves forcing the gas, and him, through the exit of her anus. Never had he been so happy in his life as the flew through her sphincter, nearly colliding with it's muscular walls. Although he was being pushed along with a cloud of Cassy's fart gas, he could already feel cleaner air touch his dirty body. He was tossed about in the wind currents, not having any control of his flight, until he slammed into the “roof” which were her mint green panties, still wedged in her crack. He slick body adhered for a few seconds before the bonds began to weaken, he felt this and tried to grab on to the material, but it was too smooth, and he began to fall again...

 

He looked at his surrounding inside of her panties, getting himself into another free fall. It seemed everything was larger now, below he could see her asshole and if he were to stand by it now he would at least be as tall as it was across, 'What the hell, was I only microscopic inside of her?' He thought to himself as he realized where his destination lie; He was heading straight towards the soaked lips of her pussy... He tried to change his course, but it did little to save him from his erotic fate. He squirmed in the air trying to move as her glistening lips suddenly filled his vision just before he impacted onto their slick surface. His impact was just off center but her lips were so slick from her dream, and his impact so great that the soft surface gave beneath him and he shot down in between her aroused outer lips and plunged into the wet, hot, dark confines between them...

 

***

 

Although it was only a fart to Adam and her semi-conscious body, Cassy had just came inside of her dream. She was panting, hugging Adam tightly, letting out a low moan as he slid his fingers from both of her holes, her asshole making a *pop* sound as his finger exited before clenching shut. She moaned and arched her back as his hands, covered in her fluids, slid over her hips before gripping her buttocks and moving around rubbing over her toned abdomen up to her breasts, rubbing her nipples with his index fingers before cupping them and moving around and pulling her in for a kiss; Running his hand up through her hair. Her mind, still clouded by the pleasure and hormones of her orgasm, could do little but just accept what he was doing to her body. Every little touch he made post orgasm sent a minute shock of pleasure through her body, as he ran his hands over her body she nearly achieved a second orgasm when she felt a twinge in between the lips of vagina. She moaned as he brought her in for another kiss, and felt a shock as their lips met; She shoved her tongue into his mouth and began to push him over onto the rock, breaking the kiss and arching he back up looking through the trees and into the clear, blue sky.

 

“God that was amazing.” She said, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath

 

“I'm flattered.” He said with a smile wrapping his arms around her hips “You've rarely said much of anything after we've finished.”

 

“How would...” She started but wandered off “Maybe you just did something extra special this time.” She said as she smiled, looking down at him. 'If he smoked he would probably be going for a cigarette now.' She thought, thinking how that would just cement that this was a dream. Instead he just looked back up, staring into her eyes with a smile on his face while he rubbed her hips.

 

“Perhaps we should move over to that patch of grass over there.” He said sitting up “As nice as this is, this rock is starting to dig into my back.” He added with a smile

 

She smiled, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, her hands wrapping themselves around his head and pulling him into a kiss before leaning back and starting to stand up on her still-weak legs. He leaned forward hopping to his feet, and wrapped an arm around her shoulder before bending down and putting another underneath her knees, sweeping her off her feet and holding her in his arms.

 

“What the hell!?” She said confused at the sudden change in posture

 

“Shhh.” He said leaning in and giving her a kiss as he walked around the rock. He looked back up and bent over setting her down on the grass before flopping down next to her, running his arm around the back of her head.

 

“You know, being out here in the woods, mostly naked, is a little unnerving.” She said resting her head back on his arm.

 

“Never bothered you before, we've been back here a lot over the past few months, why the sudden concern?” He asked running his left hand down between her breasts, slowly tracing over her stomach and abdomen before coming to rest on her pelvis.

 

“I don't know, maybe it's just this particular moment. Everything just seems so right... I'm just expecting something to go wrong.” She said turning her head towards him

 

“Don't worry, as long as I'm here everything will be fine.” He said leaning over, locking her into a kiss as his left hand wandered down under the waistband of her shorts before weaseling it's fingers underneath the elastic band of her tight panties and brushing across her bush stubble sending a thousand tiny needles shooting through her body. She jolted with pleasure as his middle finger plowed in between her lips and over her clit as his index and ring fingers massages her labia. A moaned escaped her mouth as they kissed; He smiled mentally as he intertwined his tongue around hers and pushed his finger farther down feeling how wet she was already getting again...

 

***

 

Adam kicked and punched at the soft, wet, yielding walls around him in an attempt to regain control of his situation, but he was only more disoriented as the G-forces took his brain and sent it for a loop. He felt pinned even though he was already held tightly between Cassy's lower lady lips. He felt rivulets of her juices flow around as he and the world around him suddenly changed directions. Far above, Cassy's semi-conscious mind decided to roll her over onto her back as her subconscious commanded her hand to mimic dream Adam's movements with her own hand as it slowly slid over her tummy and her fingers wedged themselves underneath the waistband of her mint green underwear, forcing themselves inside brushing over her unkempt bush, pushing forth towards her already erect love button.

 

Adam noticed the intrusion into her panties as a sudden light beamed through in a few spots where her lips were not sealed against each other. He was definitely bigger than he was before, judging by his surroundings, he was held tightly by her lips no matter how much he struggled, where before he was easily swallowed by her asshole as a piece of lint... The extra light served to give him a good idea of his position: Below him he could see the inner workings of her lady bits, the entrance to her cave of lust breathed in anticipation as more of juice flowed out of it. He brought his eyes upwards tracing them across the pink, wrinkled landscape past her urethra and up above where the erect structure of her clit pushed out, and possibly through, her labia. He was very surprised when Cassy's middle finger parted her upper lips and boorishly pressed into her erect clit bending it to angles that didn't seem possible from Adam's perspective as she pushed it around, massaging it around the tip of her finger. Around him the lips got tighter as her outer fingers massaged her labia. He was momentarily relieved as her lips began to loosen their grip on him, but it was short lived as her hips rose up making him slide deeper between her parted lips. He slipped from their grip as they were splayed forth by her fingers and he began to fall deeper into the confines of her vagina. His small body impacted on the tender, inner flesh of her vagina sliding down slightly in the slurry of her juices until his body was spread over the opening to her inner sanctum which twitched around him. He panicked a little as he felt his back being sucked on by the muscles of her love tunnel, the juices of her arousal starting to flow faster around him. Above Cassy felt the sudden tickle of something around that portal deep into her soul and moved her middle finger down, rubbing it around before pushing it through and penetrating herself, burying her middle finger into herself up to the second knuckle; She felt that little twinge move deep inside her as her middle finger retreated before plunging itself fully into her slit... In his efforts to get out of this war zone of lust Adam tried to get up, his hands slipping on her drenched skin as the opening around him tried it's best to devour him. His gaze shot upwards as a shadow fell over him, he watched as Cassy's finger descended from the heavens and rubbed him around the slick opening before he felt the opening dilate out around him as her finger funneled him into it before backing out for a split second; He watched as her finger eclipsed the sky above him, the ring of dim light blinding him for some reason as the sky collapsed on top of him as her finger drove him deep into her being...

 

***

 

“Ahhh!” Cassy squealed as Adam drove his finger into her as far as it would go, wiggling the tip up, massaging her most sensitive spot.

 

“Figured you'd like that.” Adam smiled as he reached his left hand up to squeeze and massage her breast while it's middle and index finger player with her nipple.

 

“God you're so good...” She moaned while her body withered next to him

 

“I'm good?” He asked in a mocking surprised voice, “You're the cute one.” He said with a grin as he plunged his finger in and out of her love hole harder

 

Her back arched up in pleasure from his increased efforts. “Hnnn!” She squeaked before she started panting, she could feel a second orgasm already building inside her, “Please...” She whispered in between the pants

 

“Please? Please for what?” He teased as her love tunnel began squeezing around his finger

 

“You asshole!” She panted out in sexual frustration, “Fuck me, now!” She half yelled at him

 

“Out here? Someone might see...” He said pulling his finger out of her pussy, dripping with her juices.

 

“Just do it you fool!” She said hitting him lightly on the chest and smiling up in anticipation

 

He smiled and got to his knees, moving down in front of her feet, “We'll have to get rid of these.” He said smiling as his hands rubbed up her legs making their way to her soaked panties, “You naughty girl, they're practically dripping.” He said running his index fingers underneath the crotch of her panties, brushing over her slick lady lips before tracing up and grabbing the waistband and sliding them down.

 

She wanted to giggle at his dirty talk, but she was a little embarrassed at the same time. She lifted her legs up as he slid her panties down and off her feet and watched him toss the article next to her where he had been. She looked over at them and realized he wasn't lying, the crotch of her panties were glistening from the sunlight, and practically see through; She had never been that wet before...

 

She looked up at his trying to rip his running shoes off quickly, throwing them over his shoulders. She could help but laugh as he tugged his socks off, both of them going in different directions. “Calm down, not like I'm going anywhere.” She teased running her own hand over her breast, tracing a finger around her nipple to keep the feelings inside her going

 

He yanked his shirt off tossing it to the side before standing up and started yanking down his running shorts, which he stepped out of, leaving his standing there in his boxer briefs. He began to stick his thumbs into the waistband when Cassy looked up “Stop!” She told him with a sly smile as she sat up and got to her knees, “Just wait a few minutes.” She said moving closer, he could see he already had a bulge growing. She reached up and took his hands out of his waistband and weaseled her fingers underneath and began pulling them down slowly while she started up at his face grinning. Slowly she revealed his crotch and his hardening manhood as she looked back down at it. She leaned in closer and exhaled heavily onto it and it twitched in response, “Didn't think you bothered shaving down here.” She mumbled to herself, wondering if this is what Adam would look like in real life. She ran her hand up his thigh cupping her hand under his balls moving her fingers slightly feeling them inside. Her other hand moved up and stroked the underside of his cock, lifting it up as she leaned her head in giving it a quick kiss on the head before her tongue snaked out of her lips and traced around the base of his head before working up between his slit. She leaned in more and began to take his head into her mouth while her tongue worked around it as more and more of his shaft disappeared into her mouth...

 

***

 

Adam couldn't believe how hot it was inside of Cassy's soaked pussy, he didn't notice the heat as much inside of her ass, but as her relentless finger pushed him deeper, grinding him against every surface, covering him in her juices... He just couldn't stand it. Maybe it's because he was bigger, but he could feel himself sweating while getting even more soaked as the squeezing walls around him just added to the mix.

 

The moments when her finger retreated back out made him overjoyed, as the second of rest was better than getting prodded and pushed into the slick folds surrounding him, as if getting squeezed by them wasn't enough. From inside of her he heard her moan as her finger left the cave again, this time for a few seconds. It gave him enough time to push against the wet walls around him in an attempt to move towards the entrance, only hearing her mumble something as the walls around him took on the throbbing pulse of her heart beat. He heard a strange noise from the entrance and to look bewildered as a blinding light was blocked by two fingers twisting, turning, and pushing their way into the cave as it stretched out to accommodate them. The last of his willpower drained from him as they plowed through the folds between him and them with a sickening sound before crashing into them, their tips massaging the roof of the cavern while he tried to back away in fear of the two serpents.

 

He wasn't sure if the little bit of a light was a cure of a blessing as he looked around trying to get a hold on some of the minute folds and creases inside of her love tunnel. It gave him a way to try and pick where he could go, but he could also see details of her insides he'd rather have left to mystery...

 

The walls around him squeezed him tightly as her fingers moved back before pushing back in further, pushing him deeper into her as well, “Oh Adam...” She moaned, with her lips parted he could actually heard what she said, “She's dreaming about me?” He said surprised as the fingers lifted him from the floor and pushed him into the ceiling.

 

***

 

“Oh Adam...” Cassy said as she laid back down onto the ground, above her his member was standing at full mast from the mouth play. He knelt down and spread her legs apart running his hand under her knees and picking them up and putting her legs over his shoulders. He reached underneath of her butt and picked up as he moved his waist in closer. He grabbed his dick and rubbed it across her lower lip, getting the tip nice and slick before probing into her drooling slit; A few slow stabs as he got more of his length covered in her natural lubricant before he pushed the length of his shaft into her slowly. He pushed in all the way and slowly pulled back out until only his head remained inside, then with a quick thrust he pushed in again working it in deeper, angling head up a bit to rub across the top of her insides.

 

She just sat back with her eyes clenched shut as he took her. Her arms tried to reach up him, but they just lay lifeless next to her as he began to fuck her faster and faster. She could feel her breasts begin to jiggle back and forth to the motions of his thrusts, only adding to her pleasure as she began to release quips of moans as the pleasure that was building before flashed and began to grow.

 

***

 

Inside the thrusts of her fingers became ferocious and their wiggling unpredictable. The juices around him were pooling up and the vulgar sound made by her fingers and the clutching of the walls around him mounted. What little air he had in his lungs was knocked out as her fingers plowed into him and plastered his body into the roof. He was smeared off as they retreated, but the tunnel around him clamped down, squeezing him tightly, relenting for a second before clamping down again. From behind him, by his feet he felt more of her fluids rushing forward, and the last and final clench pushed him and the pool of fluids towards the entrance. The feeling was incredible as the muscles around him pushed him out in waves, he felt himself cum as the muscles twitched around him, massaging his cock which had been hard throughout the whole experience. He saw light in front of him as the lips parted, two of her fingers massaging them around as she came. From inside of her he heard a muffled scream as a last push of her muscles ejected him and the pent up juices. The juices flowed between her fingers, but he smacked into one of her fingers, splayed out on the first pad of one of her fingers. The fluids coating him helped him adhere as the finger began moving up through her slit, rubbing him roughly over the inner surface until it came to her clit and began rubbing it, basting in the after glow. He was rubbed off, for better or worse, as he looked up and watched the hand, covered in her juices brush over her bush as it left her panties. The waistband snapped shut, leaving Adam bewildered and adhered to her clit in the steamy interior of her post-orgasm panties...

 

***

 

“AHH!!!” Cassy screamed as she came, her vagina clamped hard around Adam's member, it was almost painful for her. The tunnel began to twitch in places around his stiff cock and massaged it in just the right places as he came as well with a grunt. He collapsed down onto her, sliding his arm under her head and flipping over so she was on top, and pulled her in for a kiss.

 

For her the moment was perfect, but she also knew that with the orgasm it was about to end... “I love you.” She smiled as she felt his manhood begin to move out from inside of her. She leaned in again and kissed him one last time as the dream faded...

 

***

 

As her conscious finally took hold and her eyes opened, her hand still stuffed in her soaked panties. She began to pull it out, rubbing her nub a little to enjoy some of the conscious pleasure that was still coursing through her, before retrieving it as her panties snapped shut. She brought her hand up for inspection, a little marveled at how soaked it was.

 

“I guess I do love you Adam...” She said before she started licking the juices from her fingers, sticking them in her mouth and pulling them out with a pop.

 

Down below Adam had heard what she said, followed by her licking her fingers. He thanked the gods, even though one of them had put him in this position in the first place, that he had been rubbed off on her clit before he was stuffed into her mouth...

 

“God, I'm soaked... And dammit, doing that in my sleep always makes me have to pee!” She said and moved over to get up.

 

Adam's world was thrown into chaos as her legs began to move and the lips of her pussy began to smear against him on his precarious perch. As she moved over and got her feet on the ground she scooted forward and her panties tightened up around her pussy. The slick cloth, now somewhat cold as her juices had cooled, stuck to his back, and as she began to get up pulled him away from her clit; He looked down at his first good, full look at her womanhood and started in awe, until her first colossal step. The bonds of her solidifying arousal weren't enough to hold him from the force of the impact, and he began to tumble down the curve of her panties.

 

To Cassy it was just 13 steps to the bathroom, but for Adam each of those 13 steps were like dealing with an earthquake on the side of a mountain. Each step made him tumble farther down, until he was at the bottom of her panties, on the narrowest part, luckily for the last few steps. The light changed color from the mint green it had been, for what seemed like an eternity, back to normal as everything regained it's normal color as Cassy pulled down her panties. Adam looked up as Cassy's undercarriage rocketed up and moved over sitting down on the white porcelain throne inside of he and his sister's shared bathroom. Her hands pushed the panties down until they fell gently to the ground, gently from her perspective... To Adam the world dropped out from underneath his close to inch tall form as the panties wafted to the ground and he impacted them and the ground underneath them much harder. He groaned as he got up, greeted by the sound of Cassy's pee beginning to trickle into the toilet water before becoming a full on stream. He knew he had little time and looked around, he was close to the edge of her panties, but did he want to leave? He had a better chance of being found if he stuck with her, but did he want to stay in her panties? As the stream waned he made his decision and bolted for the edge of her panties as she reached over, ripping of a few squares of toilet paper and dabbing her womanhood before letting that drop into toilet.

 

She reached down and pulled her panties up, just after Adam had jumped off the edge and onto the cold tile floor. He watched them rise back up, as her entire body did, before resting around the curves of her ass and hugging the still engorged lips of her labia, “I was just in there...” He thought to himself as the foot next to him stepped forward, coming down and nearly knocking him off his feet from the impact. Above he watched as Cassy's arm turned and extended over the bowl and a moment later the all too familiar sound of the toilet flushing nearly deafened him before she turned and walked out, not even knowing he was ever there, leaving him alone on the cold tile floor as the toilet refilled behind him. Although the running water drowned out most of the of her walking back to his room, he did hear his door slam against it's frame as she shut it a little louder than normal. He started walking away from the toilet as he heard another door creak open in the hallway and a few steps were taken before a hand pushed the door open revealing...

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter took me a little longer to write than I was expecting, so sorry for that (^_^)'

 

But I hope you guys like what I've added in. I tried to slow it down a but, which I was doing well with in the begining, but it kinda sped up towards the end, but you could say that's kind of what happens when you have sex or masturbate ;)

 

Let me know what you guys think, and who you think should walk into the bathroom, I'm still not entirely sure who I'm going to introduce. :)

 

Thanks for reading!