- Text Size +
Ever since I was a young boy, I have always dreamt about shrinking down and climbing into an unaware girls shoes, just to experience it.
After years of dreaming and wondering if it was possible, I found a way.
I was sitting in class one day, browsing my phone, when I stumbled across an app.. "ShrinkMeDown".. Intrigued by the name, I downloaded it.. With no description or reviews on the app, I had no idea what it did.
Once downloaded, I opened it up to see just a button on the screen with large red letters spelling "Shrink!" Without hesitating, I pressed the button, and without a seconds notice, I was on my chair, no more than the size of an ant..
This couldn't be true. How did it work?.. My mind started to race.. All of the fun I could have with this.. All of my dreams could finally come true..
I pressed the button once again and returned back to normal size, thankfully no one in the class room had noticed my disappearance.
My attention turned to the girl opposite me. The girl facing me, her name is Sophie. She was a short, skinny, very attractive girl with long blonde hair. She wore the red school shirt and a tight black dress. The thing I noticed most about this girl was her feet. She wore black nylons and black flat school shoes. She often played with her shoes with her feet under the desk, and on a few occasions I have just lost myself watching her do it. She would cross her legs and with the shoe in the air sway it back and forth, popping her heal in and out as though she did it to relax. The thought of being in there whilst she did so was overwhelming. Although I knew it was risky, I just couldn't help myself. I had to do it. I waited for break, watched her walk out of the classroom. I walked over to where she sat and positioned myself so that I was just underneath her chair and I shrunk myself down. I couldn't have been more than 2 millimetres big.. I couldn't wait for break to be over. It felt like a life time waiting underneath Sophie's chair. My nerves started to kick in, and thoughts raced through my mind of possible outcomes. What happens if I can't get out in time and she stands up with me underneath her sole. What if I just become a permanent splat of squished human remains on the inside of her shoe.. Before I had time to fully think about whether or not this was a good idea, I saw people starting to enter the room again. My heart stopped, there was Sophie. Her beautifully toned nyloned legs moving towards me. She had no idea I was waiting for her underneath her chair. She didn't expect a thing. As she got closer my heart started to race, I knew there was no point in going back now.. My dream was finally about to come true.