- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

I know it's not much. But I decided to post this quick one shot.

 

 

The monster

 

 

It was a beautiful day in the city. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. Thousands of people were going about their business without a care.

Suddenly the air began to stir. A wormhole hundreds of feet wide and round in shape appeared over the city. As people watched in amazement a figure emerged. It was around 550 feet in height.  It was roughly man shaped but with green skin and a long tail and claws on its two hands.  The monster looked over the city. Then started walking making no effort to avoid crushing people or avoid hitting buildings. The wormhole its job done then closed.

 

People screamed and many starting running. For the monster was crushing people underfoot. It seemed to take pleasure in destroying the buildings that lined the street. And it was fast crowds in the monster path soon realized it was faster than a human. But people ran anyway. But one person in the monster’s path refused to run.

 “What’s going on here?” A voice asked.

The monster looked down and saw a 50 foot blond woman dress in a class six uniform.

 

“I’m looking at you monster. Just what do you think you’re doing?”

Instead of answering the blond the monster picked up the blond giantess.

“Hey put me down.” The blond screamed.

The monster then threw the 50 foot blond away.

“Oh crap.” She screamed as she flew through the air.

“Hey that’s a friend of mind.” A voice called out.

Surprised the monster turned around and found itself looking at a 500 foot Hispanic woman dressed in a class four uniform.

 

“My name is Nina. In the name of goddess Smith I ask you to leave this city.” The monster looked like it thought about it for a few seconds. Then it came charging at Nina.

“You asked for it beast.” Nina replied as she did a charge of her own toward the beast.

 

The city shook as the two huge beings crashed into each other. Then the fight really began. The monster tried to strangle Nina while Nina was trying to knock the monster out.

After several blows it seemed like Nina that knocked the head of the monster off.  But it was a mask. To her surprise Nina found herself looking at a Japanese women only a few feet tall than her.

“A monster costume? Are you kidding me?”

“All I wanted to do was destroy a man bug city or two but you had to interfere.” The Japanese woman shouted before punching Nina in the face. Nina then fell on the ground stunned.

“Prepare to die bitch.” The woman shouted as she prepared to stomp on Nina’s neck. But before she could put pressure on her neck she found herself lifted up in the air.

“Leave Nina alone.” A voice commanded. 

The Japanese woman realized she was being held by a blond who happened to be six thousand feet tall.

“Who the hell are you?” The Japanese woman asked.

“I’m Goddess Smith. You don’t belong here mega.”

“I don’t obey goddesses. “ The Japanese woman shot back.

Suddenly a wormhole opened up in front of goddess Smith.

“I’m deporting you back to mega world.” Goddess Smith cried as she threw the woman in the monster suit in the wormhole.

 

 

The end for now

 

 

As always comments are welcome