- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a story I wrote a while back and hope it has some entertainment value. I am not that great when it comes to the begining of my stories, but this story will quickly progress to a full blown descriptive rampage story. I am not a pro writer, but hope to get better, so I hope you root for me.

Chapter 1

The Kiryūin Manor, home of the graceful, and tyrannous Satsuki Kiryūin. All rooms of the large manor were occupied with scientist, and tailors who worked tirelessly on creating a new, more powerful uniform fitting for Satsuki. She was pleased with the power of her Junketsu, but did not want to rely on power that has been completely recognized by her mother.

Satsuki for years had planned to overthrow her mother, but she realized that she needed to create a power that her mother had no knowledge of. Her mother Ragyō Kiryūin was gone over seas tending to urgent manners regarding her corporation, this was the only chance Satsuki had to develop a life fiber weapon to defeat her mother.

"Junketsu is indeed a fine weapon, but it is not a power of my own, Junketsu was left to me and instead of relying on another for power, I rather gain it on my own. This is the only way I can stand against my mother."

A few hours had passed and suddenly cheers could be heard throughout the manor. Satsuki grinned, aware of why her staff were in good spirits. Her ultimate uniform had finally been finished, a power that she could call her own.

Satsuki marched down a large hallway that led to a single room, where most of the scientist and tailors were located. As soon as she entered the room, all who occupied the bowed to her in respect.

"Power forged by my hands, not a second hand, but my very own uniform. This... This is the power that will destroy my mother and her beloved covers."

A scientist approached Satsuki "Lady Kiryūin, like Junketsu this uniform is also made entirely of life fibers. Its design is indeed revealing, but it will supply you and only someone of your stature with the power of a goddess."

The suite resembled a simple two piece swim suite; The uniform consisted of a pristine white strap for a top (Which would barely fit around her ample breast, and was just wide enough to cover her areola). The bottom was simply nothing more than a white thong.

"Revealing... Nonsense! I will wear this with pride, a uniform of this stature is pure and I will stand tall, unnervingly showing my everything to the world."

"Lady Kiryūin this new uniform does not change form, but it does have a function. This new uniform will increase the size, strength, and endurance of the one who wears it. How tall the uniform increases the size of the one wearing it entirely depends on its wearer. We suspect it's max would be 50 feet tall and it also has other benefits, such as supplying energy to its wearer, via life fibers, so they can sustain their life without natural recourses to survive. You can survive without air, water, or even food."

Satsuki walked up to the uniform and gently grasped both pieces in her hands; Her slender fingers stroked the cloth, feeling the soft, yet complex material.

"50 feet tall... I will surpass that! I will grow until the whole world can see my figure towering above them. I will tame this world, with an iron grip."

Satsuki, without shame removed all her clothing and donned her new uniform, unfazed by the perverted glares of the men around her.

"I can feel this new uniform weaving its essence into my very flesh, we are becoming one. I can feel the power swelling up inside of me, I will push till I and surpass its limit."

The workers looked at their mistress with lust and awe. It was without a doubt that she was already attractive, and blessed in all the right places, but this new uniform practically left her bare while still leaving little room for the imagination.

"I suggest you all leave at once. I will activate the power of my new Jun- ... I mean Giketsu. I will grow and chances are that this manor will be nothing more that gravel by the time I am done. If you want even the slightest chance at holding on to your life then run now."

Without a second thought everybody around Satsuki ran to the nearest exit. The door was jammed with bodies trying to squeeze their way through. Satsuki did not wait for the manor to be cleared before she decided to use the power of her new Giketsu.

Satsuki's body, began to sweat and her flesh let out a burning sensation. Her muscles tightened and her breathing started to pick up at an unnatural pace. All of a sudden, Her body started to expand rapidly. She let out screams of pain which at some point would be followed by shallow  moans of pleasure. She fell to her knees, while trying to keep composure.

"This... This is nothing to me! I am Satsuki Kiryūin. I am the zenith of  human aptitude, I alone will stand above all and rule this world as a goddess. Giketsu, use my everything to make me the largest and most dominate creature in all of existence... Wait, that is not my goal is it? It matters not I grow and over shadow the world."

Satsuki is a strong willed woman, but she began to lose sight of her objective, to defeat her mother. The Giketsu's power was such a great feeling, that Satsuki only desired to push her power beyond any recognizable limits. She once desired to save the world from the covers and her mother, but her mind was now only filled with one desire, to become a goddess.

Her body continued to expand beyond what her maximum size was predicted. The manor began to crumble around the growing woman. Her titanic body shattering the very foundation of her home. Structures collapsed on fleeing workers, others were crushed by her enlarging body. Satsuki was unaware of the few being smeared and splattered by her growing knees and thighs.

She continued to grow, her former home was now nothing more than a bed of rubble below her. She smiled as she looked down at an ever shrinking world.

"This is not enough! I want more and more. I will continue to grow until nothing can be considered my equal."

She continued to grow larger and larger. Her titanic toes grew, plowing her lawn and recreational area into dirt smears on the tips of her dark blue toe nails. Her hands fell to the ground, smashing a few residential houses under her sweaty palms.

Satsuki continued to grow to titanic proportions. She was growing so large that she expanded towards the city. Her fingers were like enormous towers, shredding through city blocks with ease. Her long sexy toes collided with a congested highway. Vehicles and crumbling concrete scattered like dust on her toes. Many died from the impact of crashing on to her soft flesh. Some were lucky enough to fall safely between her toes.

No one knew what was happening at the moment, they were unaware that they were on the sole of a gigantic female's foot. A few survivors pointed up in amazement of the colossal sole stretching up to the heavens. Only a few were able to make out her titanic ass resting on the heel of her foot, even less could see her back and her long hair reaching up into the. sky.

The survivors between her toes sprawled to escape, but suddenly her mountainous digits began to close in around them. The to be victims screamed in terror as the moist, smooth masses squeezed tightly around them. The rays of sun light were fading away as the tips of her toes slowly came together. People were slowly being crushed, bones started to crack and organs began  to burst. There were no survivors, their bodies were twisted and compacted between her toes along with various vehicles and debris. A simple curling of her toes exhausted the life of hundreds.

Satsuki purred, relishing the feeling of people dying in the hundreds by even the most miniscule movements of her body.

She continued to grow uncontrollably, Satsuki did not want to be controlled by the power of the Giketsu, but instead wanted to be the one in control and to do so she would push beyond its limits, while maintaining complete control.

Out of sheer force of will, she stopped growing at an inconceivable height of 20,000 feet tall; 50 feet as her limit was a miserable joke of a miscalculation compared to her current stature. The earth below her was soft and began to sink under her weight. Satsuki was satisfied with her new size, she felt that this was a good enough size to address the world about her conquest to rule the world.

"Listen you miniscule microns, starting from this point on I will bring about a new world order with me in control. From here on you will refer to me, Satsuki Kiryūin as goddess. I welcome you to resist if you have the resolve to keep your current world as is, but I assure you that any attempt to halt my conquest will lead to only your destruction."

The city was frozen in awe of the titanic woman. Her presence cast fear into the hearts of all who gazed upon her, weather it was those who witnessed her presence live, or those who saw her through the live worldwide broadcast. Nobody who looked upon her would think about resisting a being who could wipe out several square feet on a whim, but out of the blue, jets flew from all sides of the Giantess.

The country's leaders were not ready to surrender without a fight, they quickly mobilized an impressive fleet armed with weaponry strong enough to level an entire city. Missiles were launched in a flurry around her entire body. The sky was lit red with flames and the city took substantial damage from the assault resulting in many casualties. Satsuki's entire figure was covered by a thick black smoke.

The pilots celebrated their victory over the self-proclaimed goddess. Suddenly, a gigantic finger emerged from the smoke. Her finger swiped across the sky obliterating all the jets in its path. The pilots couldn't react in time to escape the path of titanic finger which was over well over 300 feet long.

Satsuki's face emerged from the smoke, she pulled her finger to her face observing the tiny specs of dust, which was supposed to be considered a weapon by those who opposed her.

"Fools!" Her booming voice reverberated through the city, shattering windows and causing temporary hearing lost to any one at least 500 feet near her.

"It took me nothing more than a single finger to destroy your grand squadron. I admit that there are still a few left flying, but they will soon fall to me as well. Launch anything you want at me, but the life fibers sewed into me will protect my body from anything you can muster. I warned you about opposing me and now I will make do on my word by making an example of this city."