- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

wow

 

 

 

Her lashes flutter against her cheeks, like soft kisses. She lets out a slight groan, and she’d love to say it was whimsical and feminine, but she can’t help thinking she only sounds like a dying walrus. What woke her up anyway? God, she wanted to sleep the entire day away. She was so tired, she’d worked so much lately she felt like her feet were going to fall off her body, but like a thank you for working overtime the last two weeks, her boss gave her the entire weekend off. An entire weekend! It was wonderful.

 

While most people would go out and spend time with friends, she wanted to stay in the house. Stay in the house and do absolutely nothing. Actually, she didn’t want to leave the bed today. Yes, that sounded like an amazing Friday. Forget food or brushing her teeth or showering (and she definitely needed a shower), what was important was laying in this warm cozy bed like a piece of toast and swearing never to leave.

 

Of course, there was a certain someone she wanted to spend her time with. Actually, where was he?

 

She finally creaks her eyes open, realizing for the first time that she’s literally curled up under the blanket in a warm ball, only her head poking out. She bets for anything her cheeks are bright red; they usually got that way. The outside air is freezing, but what else can she expect when she leaves a window cracked open?

 

She calls out his name, but receives no answer. He isn’t squished between her breasts like he should be; usually she slept on her back all night long, but apparently she’d rolled over. Hopefully he was okay, but she knew he was rather resilient. He was fine wherever he was.

 

She gasps, eyes widening when she feels a wiggle by her thighs. She’d bent her legs up close to her tummy last night, and it seems he’s stuck somewhere in between. She can’t help giggling, sounding quite feminine and young even for herself. She doesn’t feel like a grown ass woman at the moment, that’s for sure.

 

Another little wiggle happens, this time closer to her stomach. She’s wearing a shirt, but it’s still very sensitive. She smiles, deciding not to help the little guy out. He can find his way up, she’s positive, and maybe it’ll prove fun for her. Like a form on entertainment, especially if he accidentally slips up her shirt and has to manage his way between her breasts.

 

Well, she’s definitely a sadist.

 

“Are you having trouble?” She says out loud, but through all the covers and space between them, she can’t hear a verbal response. She feels him slowly making his way north from her stomach, pushing up against it and using it like a wall to brace against, probably sinking into the plush mattress. She can only wonder what’s going through his mind right now; she imagines him waking up (adorable bed head and all) and wondering where on earth he was. Why is it so hot? Why is it so dark? And what’s that smell? Just thinking about it sends her into a fit of giggles, clenching up her stomach and making him fall away from her. No telling where he’s at now.

 

It takes a solid minute, but the next light touches happens at the bottom of her breasts, outside her shirt. She almost doesn’t feel it, but she’s sensitive enough to. She feels him press up into the warm mounds, push and shove as he tries to find where they end so he can get around them. She only imagines how hard it is; after all, she didn’t exactly have a petite frame.

 

When he finally rounds the top of her breasts, she sees the covers start to move, and she grins widely. As soon as he fought through their jungle, he’d be even with her face and she was ready to see his heaving chest, flushed cheeks, and crazy hair. She watches with baited breath, anticipating, when suddenly the top of the covers push open and he comes crawling through, collapsing forward as soon as he does.

 

She grins widely, staring at his back; he hasn’t even looked at her which admittedly is heartbreaking but the poor lad seems to be struggling just to breathe. How cute. “It couldn’t have been that hard,” she says, and her breath ruffles his hair up.

 

His head pops up, and his little cerulean eyes are narrowed. She grins wolfishly, enjoying the icy glare he sends her. He doesn’t mean it, of course. He worships the ground she walks on regardless of what she says or does, and he knows that she knows it. Maybe she milks it a little, too.

 

“Have I ever mentioned how much of a dick you are?” He says, and she giggles as she watches him stand up, approaching her face. He flings himself forward, and she can no longer see him as his weight rests against her jaw, one hand pressing to the dimple of her chin and the other on the tip of her nose. She smiles, making sure her teeth stay covered as tiny kisses are dotted to her seemingly giant lips, his entire face pressing to the flush rose petals and nuzzling them. She doesn’t want to speak just yet, and instead lets him continue. “Because you are such a dick!” He yells out, giving her lips a little nip. Her mouth accidentally slips open, smiling with her teeth, but he was apparently done with his display of affection and leans away, moving so that she can look at him. His hands are on his hips sassily and he’s got a minuscule brow quirked.

 

“I’m not a dick,” she says, and this time he’s out of range for her breath to ruffle that crazy hair. “I don’t even have one!”

 

“Thank God,” he scoffs, rolling his eyes. “I don’t even want to think about what it’d be like to face a giant penis every day.”

 

Her mouth quivers, before it flies open in a burst of laughter. What on earth was going through his mind to make him think it was okay to say that?! Now she’d get a stitch in her side from laughing so hard. And laugh hard she definitely does, little tears forming in the corners of her eyes as she tries to keep quiet.

 

He takes a step away from her, noise probably hurting his ears, before he suddenly swipes his hand through the air in front of his face. “Your breath is rank, baby.”

 

“Shit,” she says, finally tearing the covers back so she can lift her hand up, slapping it over her mouth. She’s still laugh, even though she’s now blushing and feels mortified. Of course her breath smells bad, she just woke up. She can’t help that! “Why would you point that out?!” She whines through laughter, accidentally snorting just to embarrass herself further, disapproving of his amused smirk and the tilt of his head at the noise. All he’s doing is standing there and staring at her; what a creep. Too bad she loves him. “You’re embarrassing me, stop! I just woke up!”

 

He finally chuckles, shaking his head and dropping his hands from his hips. “You’re silly. The smell doesn’t bother me that much. I love it just like I love you!”

 

“You’re an idiot!” She exclaims, lifting herself up into a sitting position and sighing. Her hand finally leaves her mouth, pushing frizzy hair off her forehead as she sighs. So much for the whole never-leaving-the-bed thing. She at least had to brush her teeth now. “Can’t believe you said that to me,” she mumbles grumpily, bottom lip pouting out as her hands drop to her lap.

 

“Awe, baby!” He yells up to her, running forward. She glances down, smiling when she watches him slam into the side of her naked thigh, nuzzling up to it. One of her hands lift up, moving to rest down over his back, cupping around him like a hug. She stares at him for a moment, shaking her head. “I really don’t mind the smell!” He says, tilting his head to look up at her; she wonders if he can even see her face from this angle. “Now lay back down! Don’t think I forgot that you wanted to do absolutely nothing today, and that’s starting right now. Forget brushing your teeth or getting up. We’re gonna lay here in bed and just… gossip like old women!” Well, that certainly sounds nice.

 

She smiles slightly, giving his back a squeeze. “Don’t worry, I plan on spending all day in bed. But first I’ll brush my teeth,” she rolls her eyes. “It’s gross not to anyway. Might also shower.”

 

“Good,” he says, nodding his head. She looks down at him in confusion, and he leans up off her thigh, pushing back against her hand. “Because you need to shave too. You’re little leg hairs there are like knives.”

 

“Oh my god!” She exclaims again, yanking her hand away from him. He falls to the mattress, but he doesn’t seem to mind as he grips his stomach and laughs just like she had moments before. She can’t help rolling her eyes as she says, “You really are the dick in this relationship. I’m kicking you out of the bed for the entire day! Go fend for yourself and eat a cricket or something.” This is apparently funny, as he only laughs harder. It sounds quiet to her ears, but she imagines he’s cackling out of control, legs kicking into the air and rolling from side to side like an absolute idiot.

 

No way is she going to shave her legs now, she thinks. She stands up from the bed, leaving him in the center while she plans to go about her morning activities. She’ll just shower alone; serves him right. But even as she walks away, she feels the quirk of a smile playing on her lips. Seems this weekend has begun with a perfect start.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well... Like, hey? This morning I woke up and had the thought of a little man (a specific one actually) pushing his way up through my covers and coming to hug my jawline. So... This happened.

It's been awhile, I guess you could say. Don't start expecting sudden, quick updates because that won't be happening (give me a little over a month for that, eh?)

Anyway. Maybe I can start this back up... Any readers still out there? :)

I found myself blushing when I read my last chapter; I don't recall being that descriptive! Like holy shit.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about shrunken women and giant men. What do you guys think about that? Also, what're your thoughts on involving feet??

Lately I've slowly (very very slowly) been writing a short story for this site, involving a bit of younger characters (like high school) and less sex, more of an actual plotline and development... Let me know if you're interested in a summary in my next chapter's end notes?