- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This isn't read like a book- each chapter is a different circumstance with the same characters, who I've chosen to leave unnamed.

Also, this is my first story- so be kind! Thanks :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

I won't continue where I left off- sorry, I enjoy cliff hangers. 

Each chapter will be just another little scenario like I said in the summary. 

If you happen to have any ideas or would like to help me out or give suggestions, I'm all ears so please leave me a review :)

 

 

She wakes up slowly the next morning, eyes opening from the sunlight that streams through her window. It’s just before her alarm clock is set to go, and she sighs sadly at the fact another day must begin and she must leave for work.

 

A movement on her chest causes a slight smile, and the woman lifts her head to look down at the valley between her large breasts; there is he, safely curled atop of a heartbeat. His tiny, naked body is curled into a ball, hair mused and chest rising and falling with his breaths of air. He was no longer than five inches, easily able to fit in her palm- and for a normal human, she was far from big. By all standards, she was a petite woman yet to him, she was a goddess.

 

She smiles, flashes of the previous night stirring in her thoughts. He was always so needy, but she was never one to hold back. His small body fit perfectly beneath her as she gyrated him into a pillow, using him as her own sexual toy. He had touched nearly every inch of her cunt, and she rubbed his face against her clit, and pretty much it had been one of the best nights of the short time they had been together. The mere fact that afterwards, when he was the first man even able to make her squirt, they exchanged a tender, “I love you,” only made her more content.

 

Though the size difference was vast, and they were both unsure if he would ever be return to normal size (although, did they even want that?), she knew he was the one for her. If that meant caring for him so tenderly, as if he was a child and she was the mother, then she was willing to do it. Besides, she quite enjoyed how helpless he was, entirely dependent on her for everything.

 

She liked the thought of control, being bigger than someone finally, and knowing she had the power to crush him but rather coddled him.

 

She thinks maybe this has been in her nature all along; maybe he has been in her future all along.

The giantess sighs, fingers reaching up to tenderly cradle his body. She supports his head with her index finger, and slowly lifts him up off her moist chest. She deposits him on the bed, pleased when he doesn’t wake up. She moves the bed sheet over his naked form, wrapping him firmly in its warmth and only then does she stand to start her day.

 

The entire time, he lays safely on her bed, sleeping soundly. Poor boy was always so tired; she imagines her stamina and strength gave him a run for his money. Her sexual desire was endless and he was forced to help her along. She had a sinking suspicion he enjoyed it, as he would orgasm at least three times a day from her touch.

 

Regardless, they are in love.

 

She prepares for work as usual; takes a lingering shower, curls her hair perfectly, slips on matching panties and a bra, does her make up, and leaves dressing for last. She decides on a simple, long black shirt and a flowing orange top. He always said he liked the color orange on her.

 

She smiles as she slips sandals on, and then makes her way to kneel over the bed. He’s still sleeping, soundly, safely tucked into the bed sheets. She giggles to herself, one hand reaching up and a finger nearly the size of his body nudges against his small back, rubbing in hopes to coax him awake. No such luck.

 

She tilts closer, long strand of hair dropping to fall on his little chest. “Hey,” she whispers, wondering if her breath rushes over his body. He stirs, but doesn’t open his eyes making her giggle again. “Baby,” she drawls out the pet name. “It’s time to wake up! You’ve been sleeping quite a while, little one.”

 

Slowly, his blue eyes peak up to stare at her. She waits with bated breath for his smile, and then flashes one of her own. She watches his tiny hands wrap around her finger, tugging it close to his chest as if he’s hugging her. She giggles, quickly slipping her other hand underneath his back and lifting him up. She’d had plenty practice with this; she still remembers the first night she found him, a mere five inches tall and cowering away. Back then when she tried to pick him up he was terrified, but now he had complete and utter trust in her, and it was a power thrill in the best possible sense.

 

Lifting his little body, she presses a kiss to his face. Of course, her lips encompass nearly his entire head, but she’s had practice with this and knows the limits. Although lately, with the amount of trust he’s shown in her, she’s been wanting to push those boundaries.

 

The little man giggles, his hands coming to rest on her cheek as he attempts to kiss back. She pulls away, smiling at him. He’s the length of her hand, head pillowing just at the middle of her fingers and his feet scraping the butt of her palm. She wasn’t sure if that meant he was tiny, or she was.

 

“How did you sleep?” He asks, having to speak louder than he would in a typical situation but even so her ears had begun to pick up his small voice, an expert at anything to do with her tiny man.

 

“Well,” she admits, warm breath ruffling his hair; he doesn’t seem to mind as he blinks lazily up at her. “We have to go to work though,” she pouts, standing up from the bed and walking toward the kitchen, all while keeping him close to her face.

 

He knew he had to go with her anywhere she went, it was a part of the ground rules she laid out when they first decided she’d take care of him and keep him a secret. Leaving him at home, alone, was not an option. She shuddered to think of a bug attacking her man, shuddered at the thought of him running helpless about the house, unable to climb on furniture or eat or even do anything. No, he was much safer with her, even if that meant she often carried him in the curve of her bra, his body pressed safely to her warm flesh. Typically there he would sleep, readying his tiny body for whatever adventures she had planned for that night; and oh, she always had something planned.

 

She pulls his body up to the column of her throat, pressing him against her heartbeat as she walks about the kitchen, slipping toast into the toaster and pulling out the butter. She hums softy when she feels his tiny lips pressing a succession of kisses to his skin, and her middle finger gently rubs between his shoulder blades. This had become a daily routine, one that she knew she could keep up for the rest of her life. She sighs, only pulling him away to lay him against the table and for her to sit down, a piece of toast between them on a napkin. “Hungry?” She asks, grinning down at him from where her face towers above him. She reaches forward, pinching the corner of the toast off and setting it beside him.

 

He nods eagerly, grinning up at her as he takes the offered piece and digs in. She follows suit, sitting back comfortably as she eats her own piece. They finish at relatively the same time, and the giantess dabs at her mouth before her hands close around her tiny man’s form, dabbing whatever might have gotten on him before she sighs. “I really don’t want to go to work,” she admits, voice booming over him as she stares at the small person sitting inside her palm.

 

Her lover smiles, rubbing one of his little hands against her giant thumb. “I was actually thinking about that,” he says slowly, and she can barely make it out as he bites his lip in nerves. She quirks a brow, quietly prompting him to continue. He never needed to be shy around her, she was usually up for whatever ideas he had. Even that one time he insisted on washing her body head from toe in the bath, and that was a scary experience of incredible self-control for her. “What if instead of keeping me in your bra, you kept me in your panties?”

 

She blinks, and behind her eyelids she sees the picture of her pink panties, a small lump shifting and moving about inside of them, her cunt’s lips encompassing his body and entrapping him in a fleshy and cotton prison. She swallows thickly; if she thought the weight of her breast on top of her, her nipple constantly scrapping over his tiny chest, was hot then she was unsure how she felt about the heat of her sex resting on top of him. She glances down at him unsurely, but his little face is so hopeful. Sure, sitting at home she’d set him against her panties before. But she was sitting and he was always safe in that position, her fingers constantly over him. But if he was stuck inside her underwear at work, she couldn’t help him out if her cunt accidently sucked a bit of him inside. She couldn’t help him if her lips swelled and wrapped around his tiny body. She couldn’t help him if her clit engorged and filled his mouth.

 

Actually, this might not be a bad idea.

 

After all, there was nowhere safer for him than with her. And what was safer than the one place she took the most care of? She was clean, shaved, and held perfect control of her cunt. She knew this. And besides, the mere thought of him squirming helpless against her sex as her powerful thighs squeeze him tight was too much of a turn on, her sex already beginning to moisten. Perhaps the time to push their trust boundaries was now.

 

“You really want that?” She whispers, staring down at his naked form and into those blue eyes. Her man grins, eagerly nodding his head up at her, his long blonde hair whipping about. She swallows thickly, smile painting her lips wide. “Okay,” she says eagerly, standing up. “But if you don’t like it, you have to scream really loud okay? Even if I’m talking to someone. You’re more important to me than the costumers.”

 

“Okay okay!” He chirps excitedly, sitting up in her hand in anticipation. His face is eager, eyes wide and innocent as he gazes up at her giant form. “I’ll be fine! I’ll have fun and you’ll feel so good through work. It’ll be like you’re actually enjoying your job!” He jokes, and she laughs softly and shakes her head.

 

Her fingers constrict around his body like a vice, holding him perfectly still to her palm as she uses her free hand to reach down, pulling the hem of her skirt and her panties back. “Remember what I said,” is all she says, before she lets her grip go and tilts her hand down. She watches with eager eyes as his body plummets, down past her small stomach and rolling along the cotton of her panties. He tries to find purchase that much is obvious, not having expected her to just drop him. She moans as he hits the soft skin of her crotch and gravity continues to tug him down. She pulls her underwear back a bit more, causing him to let out a yelp as the shift opens up more of a cliff for him to fall under, and she just sees his eyes before she allows the elastic to slap against her hips and leave him trapped for the remainder of the day.

 

This was the best idea they could have done, she thinks. She had stood still after letting her elastic go, giving him to opportunity to make himself as comfy as he could. Her panties had acted as a canopy, leaving him enough wiggle and breathing room while still keeping his body flush against her cunt’s lips, his naked body slipping and sliding against the moist walls. He’d settled in, feet dangling just above the entrance of her cunt, his face above her clit at the hood of her slit. His body pressed completely against her, her lips not swollen so not quite encompassing him whole. But her power is certainly obvious, especially when she climbed into the car and he was trapped, immobile against her by the force of her panties restricting on his back.

 

This was the best idea they could have done, she thinks.

 

She knows he falls asleep in his warm prison, because his body goes limp and he becomes dead weight. Not much of course, she wasn’t even sure if he weighed a pound. The hood of her lips act as his pillow, and occasionally as she moves she can feel his soft hair tickle her clit. It’s phenomenal.

 

This changes from phenomenal to absolutely, positively heaven when she has to bend over to reach for something. His dead weight is pliant, and slides right down her lips. She gasps quietly to herself, eyes wide as she feels his tiny body slip right down until he pools into a ball at the very center of her underwear. She stands up, and her eyes close briefly as she realizes what this means; as opposed to laying on her crotch and lounging at the top of her groin, he now lays completely and utterly underneath her. His warm body is directly beneath the entrance of her cunt, and it is out of her control when her walls constrict. Her lips shudder and open, wrapping around half his body and managing to suck it up against her, not quite inside of her but definitely flirting with the notion.

 

She bites her knuckle, glancing about. Their store was a small one, and it had been a slow day. She isn’t surprised to find not a single costumer in the store, and her boss must have slipped into the back office to do paper work. Which leaves her alone- save for the tiny human still asleep, trapped under the weight of her incredibly powerful vagina.

 

She moves to the registers and tilts her back to where she knows the cameras are, shielding her from being taped. All she can think about is that whole trust thing, and how this definitely was ripping the boundaries apart and opening new possibilities for her to use her little toy. Because regardless of how much she loves him (and oh, she does), in sexual situations his tiny body was in complete submission to her all-encompassing, powerful self, and he was hardly anything more than a sex toy for her to use as she desired.

 

Her fingers press against her skirt and moves back; she feels his tiny body underneath her finger tips and doesn’t hesitate to push him up, circling his tiny, minuscule body around her sex. His shoulders separate her lips as he jerks and surely wakes up, but all she can do is laugh breathily, feeling his little arm actually slip beyond and inside her entrance, his tiny fingers wiggling curiously.

 

“Fuck,” she whispers, knowing he could hear her powerful voice vibrate through her body. “You’re such a good little boy for your goddess,” she whispers, and she knows for sure he is awake as she feels his body flex under her fingers and lips, stretching out. His toes scrape against the very bottom of her ass, commonly titled as her taint, and his arm inside her curiously pushes side to side. Oh, he definitely enjoyed this as much as she did. She giggles, pulling her fingers back to let him do as he pleases for a moment. She hums appreciatively, feeling his tiny fingers flex within her and his lips gently kiss the inside of one of her own lips, sucking and nipping in just the right amount of pressure. She sighs in happiness, closing her eyes as she thinks a moment about what she wants him to do to her powerful body. When the idea strikes, she knows she’s hit the jack pot.

 

“Hm, baby,” she drawls, and she feels him cease his movements to listen to her. She smirks, staring out at the empty store to make sure no one enters. Slowly, she leans her elbows against the counter of the registers, making her stance a bit further apart than her shoulders. She swears she can hear her man gasp as this opens up her slit and her ass crack, giving him a wider range of motion. “Why don’t you worship your goddess?” She whispers, glancing down at her crotch despite the fact she can’t see him. She can however feel him shift under her, pulling himself from her lips until he lays safely against her panties, chest pressed up against her moist skin. “You like that idea?” She whispers, playfully pushing her ass out and then swaying forward, feeling him slide up and against her lips, face pushing just past her entrance before he falls back onto the pantie canopy. “I have an idea,” she says huskily. “You always give my cunt such fabulous attention, but never my ass. Don’t you love every part of me baby? I think I’m starting to feel neglected. You should fix that.”

 

She flexes her ass far above him, letting him know just what it is she wants. And barely, she can hear him yell out, “Yes, my beautiful goddess!” Usually he wouldn’t have to yell so loud, but through all the clothing and her cunt he had to. She smirks, not saying a word as her body stills. She figures she can make this as easy as possible for him, after all it was probably a great feat for someone so small.

 

Slowly, he moves. She can feel his front slide across her lips, his back moving along her panties as he points himself in the opposite direction he had been. She swallows, feeling his tiny fingers grip the folds of her skin as he slowly begins to drag himself up. There is still an incline of her panties, she knows, and her ass is rounded like a cliff with no purchases to hold onto. But he can do it; she has faith. He would do anything to please her, and her body thrums in arousal as he pushes past the space between her asshole, looming high over him, and her cunt, gaping open as his toes scrape past.

 

She’s surprised when he moves straight to climb between her ass cheeks, hands pressing on either side as he wiggles himself up. She presses her hand to her mouth, keeping herself from moaning out. Being so slick with her arousal makes it easier for his body to slide between her ass cheeks, and when he’s surrounded by her fleshy cheeks on either side of his body, she gives a playful clench. She can feel him struggle, can hear his sharp intake of breath, but she doesn’t stop. She pushes her ass up, feeling him slip and slide between her cheeks as she gives a playfully shake of her booty. She can hear him yell out, but knows it isn’t the scream for this to stop like their safe word, and she giggles manically as she stills once more; yet in all of her movement, she had dislodged his body exactly where she wanted him.

 

Her tiny little man, her tiny little pet, was mere centimeters away from her large, looming ass hole, which pinches above him in excitement of being able to feel his exhales against possibly the most sensitive part of her entire body.

 

He must notice this at that time, because she feels slight movement, and one of his arms are extending as if to reach out and touch when over her shoulder, she hears the back door opening.

 

Without a second thought, her body is up ramrod straight. Just in time, because her boss steps out from behind the door, smiling and completely oblivious to the fact that the giantess had been pleasuring herself with a tiny man inside her panties. And that tiny man was now trapped between the fleshy walls of her ass, completely encompassing him as she stands. He’s immobile once more, his body flattening out between her cheeks as she stands, ass automatically flexing. She swallows, practicing enough control not to suffocate him, but she knows his breathing is probably limited, and her ass hole is now even closer to him, clenching and unclenching mere millimeters away from where his face is trapped. As her boss begins to talk, she knows this would be a long conversation and she had no choice but to leave him trapped between her huge ass cheeks, air constricted and submerged in complete darkness.

 

She almost feels bad that her cunt lips swell in arousal, his tiny body trapped somewhere so mundane tugging her closer to orgasm, and luckily enough her break was in an hour.

 

Looks like he’d have to wait until then.