- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There is very light food play and very light mouth play and lots and lots of light hearted couply fun. No actual smut this chapter- perhaps I'll give some next chapter to make up ;)

Also, props to Vivid Imagination as he is the one who, in the reviews, gave me this idea (:

 

 

She was thrumming with excitement. Not the sexual kind; a different kind. Her heart was hammering away in her chest as she passes her card under the glass separating her and the worker. He swipes her card, paying for one ticket and she giggles manically because two people were going to watch it. Sometimes she thinks she gets excited from the weirdest things.

Despite having been together for months, and despite the one romantic dinner (spaghetti and meatballs, glass of wine on her part, and a nice long bath directly after), this was their first real date. It was dangerous of course, going somewhere there were so many people. But they were going stir crazy staying in the house all the time. She could rent a movie, but nothing was like experiencing it at the theater.

So she picked a movie that was only in the cinema for another week, praying this meant they would be alone, or relatively so.  That way, she could actually take him out of her shirt. Otherwise, they’d formed a plan; she wore a V-neck top, and right now he was nuzzled into the underside of her breast and bra, but once they got into the their seats he would sit in her cleavage and poke his little head out. Brilliant, she figured, but she really wanted to expose him. It would just make it seem more real.

As she walks towards the line for snacks and such, she can feel him begin to squirm. Usually, she was able to leave him at the top of her breast, close to her nipple. He was always well concealed in her thick shirts and cardigans.  But tonight it wasn’t that cool out, the sun had been shining all day, and she didn’t need a coat. The V-neck was pretty thin, and she knew his form would be visible under her bra. She toyed with the idea of leaving him in her panties again, but it got uncomfortable when she wore jeans, and if there were people around she didn’t want to fish him out in public. So the underside of her bra was it; she made sure his head was free, poking just over the fold of the fabric. She knew it was heavier than she was used to, though thankfully the bra helped maintain a certain weight distribution. But she was afraid he wasn’t a fan of the position, and she hated that. She almost turned around and left right then.

She sighs, reaching up nonchalantly to give a reassuring pat to her tiny lover tucked inside her bra. To anyone watching it probably looked as if she was re-situating herself rather, and that was okay. She didn’t care if they found her not ladylike for it.

She orders a small popcorn and a medium coke; she’d hid a bottle cap away in her pocket so her small boyfriend could enjoy the sweet taste. She waits a bit impatiently, feeling him shift again. The only reason she thought he could be moving around so much is because he’s trying not to fall asleep. After all, it has got to be comfortable and toasty in her bra.

She takes their snacks, heading to the man who took tickets. She swings her purse around and briefly wonders why she didn’t put him in it; well, he didn’t exactly want to go in there for one, but it might have been a better idea for him too. She shakes the thoughts from her head; she likes him pressed so intimately against her.

Once she’s given back her ticket stub, she heads for the theater, nervous it would be crowded. That would definitely ruin every plan they had, and she’d probably be forced to leave him where he is.

No matter how desperate she was to get out of the house and face civilization, if faced with that circumstance, she would simply go back home.

She sighs softly, sadly almost. He pushes his hands against her, and she knows he’s heard. Again, like before, she lifts the hand holding her drink and brushes her wrist across his body. She wants to reassure him without words. She was just afraid of their plan having a crash and burn.

A wide grin spreads across her lips as she realizes there’s only two other couples in the theater. One relatively in the center, and the other two close to the front. This leaves the back row completely open, and she glows in triumph. They’re actually going to have a date, and he’ll actually be allowed out of her bra. This just makes their entire relationship seem real. Like it is solidified now; they could actually do this. They can be in love and go on dates just like everyone else.

She heads up the steps, being careful so her breasts didn’t bounce on top of her lover. She makes for the middle of the row just as the lights start lowering and it announces for everyone to turn their cellphones off. Grinning widely, she realizes this is actually about to happen.

She can hear his loud gasp when she slips her hand into her shirt and pulls her bra back. His tiny body begins to squirm, pulling himself free and grabbing around her thumb. She grins, pulling her hand free and wrapping her other fingers around his little torso, lifting him up to her face. He seems surprised, as she gets a glimpse of his wide blue eyes, before she presses kiss after kiss to his little face.

When he giggles and starts pushing at her lips, she finally pulls him back enough to stare at him. “What are you doing?” He whispers, but even if he spoke loudly no one in the theater would be able to hear over the trailers starting up.

“Kissing my man,” she jokes, flashing him a giant grin he can’t help but respond to. “There’s two couples in here but they’re pretty far away, so it’s just you and me on a real date!”

“Well then!” The small human says, kicking his feet which dangled from her hand excitedly. It seemed they were both giddy over their predicament. “Turn me around so I can watch! The previews are the best part.”

The giantess rolls her eyes but pivots her lover around anyway, bringing him toward her chest. She struggles a moment on what to do, before she decides on settling him on the mound of her breast. She was just busty enough so it was like a bean bag chair, a thought that makes her giggle, and he can rests his feet on her opposite breast to keep himself steady. She likes him there better than between her breast because then he was more open to move about if he wished. She giggles to herself, grabbing a piece of popcorn and dropping it in his tiny lap before grabbing a huge handful and shoving it in her own mouth.

“Watch it!” He suddenly says, and she glances down to see crumbs had fallen from her lips and stuck to his little body. She grins, shrugging nonchalantly.

He rolls his eyes as if peeved but she knows he isn’t. He brushes the crumbs off, where they fall in her lap past the popcorn and she doesn’t bother to get them off her. She sighs, looking back at the screen just as the opening credits finally begin.

To better get comfortable for the duration of the movie, the giantess changes position. She pulls her right leg up underneath her left thigh, placing the popcorn in the little circle of space that leaves. That is when it happens.

Of course, she pays close enough attention to know when her little man moves; she’d always been cautious of his movements, afraid one wrong move on her part and she’d step on him. But right now, her eyes glued to the screen, she decides to ignore the fact that he teeters on her breast, sways, attempts to catch himself on her blouse, and then falls down into the popcorn.

Without a second’s hesitation, as if her body is moving without her minding telling it, her right hand drops inside of the bag. Not to get him out, but to push him further in.

She can hear his sharp intake of breath, but the giantess simply smirks, pushing down and causing more popcorn to cover his body. She lifts a few pieces to her mouth, able to hear the shifting of the paper bag as he desperately tries to climb out. Yet she pretends to be oblivious, even as he starts calling up her name in a still soft voice, not wanting to alert anyone in the theatre. She genuinely thought he could yell and no one would notice.

As she dips down to grab more popcorn, her fingers brush over him. She hears the stop intake of breath as her middle finger pushes directly down and over his soft little cock, miniscule in the big scheme of things. His hands desperately push popcorn aside, and just as she is coming up with another bite he hits her index finger. It didn’t hurt a bit.

She giggles to herself, giving up the façade like she didn’t know he were down there. She glances away from the movie, seeing his form struggling to the top of the pile of popcorn, no safe footing for him to find nor anything solid to grab hold of.

He glares up at her, slipping back down and his little head disappearing in the sea of yellow and white. She really has to stifle her laughter, thinking she’d seem odd in the near empty theater laughing when nothing was even happening.

His little head pops back up, and he clings to a kernel. “Get me out of there!” He calls up to her, turning fierce blue eyes and it’s too cute to take seriously. Like he’d even pose a threat to her. “Before I fall to the bottom.”

She hums, reaching down to grab the popcorn in front of where he was clinging, making his eyes go wide just before he drops into the open space she created, head first. She bites her lip, grinning widely as she watches his body slip between two popped kernels, before surprisingly he gives a powerful push that dislodges at least three from off his chest. He heaves, still glaring, and she gives him a wink before grabbing another handful and tossing them inside her mouth.

She leaves him there for a bit; what would that say about her if she didn’t? They’d come to know each other deeply, and so they both knew the moment he fell into the popcorn she’d leave him there a bit, “accidently” brushing his body and push him further down.

Not too longer after the whole ordeal started, perhaps fifteen or twenty minutes into the movie, she realizes she’s run out. It was a small bag that in and out of itself still hurt her wallet, but she suddenly wished she’d gotten a large. This ends her fun.

She pouts hugely, looking down at him lying on the floor created by the bottom of the bag, his chest heaving. He’d gotten tossed about a lot easier than he had in the soup, which was the only other time she’d ever played with him in her food. He glares at her as soon as their eyes meet, and this is too funny not to release a little giggle. “What?” she whispers, barely audible.

“There’s butter all over me!” He says to her, motioning to his greasy body. She hadn’t exactly coated her popcorn in butter, but she did like a bit. It was like a guilty pleasure to her.

“Oh,” she whispers, voice dropping into a seductive purr. His eyes widen, body tensing up as her hand slips over the edge of the bag and down, scooping him up with her fingers. “Let me help you with that,” she whispers, just before pressing the flat of her tongue over his chest, tip pressing to his soft cock, and then dragging up.

She can definitely taste the butter, but she has the crazy thought it is better on him than it was on that popcorn. Her head is ducked close to the bag, so that if anyone looked back at her they wouldn’t exactly be able to tell what she was doing. The flat of her tongue drags over his chest, feeling the hard little nubs his nipples had become. Her taste buds gather the butter on him, leaving behind hints of saliva. She moves over his protruding collarbones carefully up the column of his neck, before her lips suction over his small face. He is pliant in her hands, letting her do as she pleases. At least she was getting the butter off him, she figures.

She pulls back with a quick swipe over his hair, not lingering on his face as she skips his torso to trail the tip of her tongue down one thigh, over a knee, past a calf and up a little sole. She hears a giggle, making this seem soft and innocent. She decides she kind of likes the feeling.

After cleaning the other leg, she quickly flips him over, his front pressing down into her palm. Once more the flat of her tongue presses to the bottoms of his feet, wiggling just to hear more sweet laughter before she moves up the back of his thighs, over his pert ass- where she nuzzles the tip of her tongue between his legs, just barely touching his scrotum -before she drags the tongue up his spine and once more to his hair.

She pulls back, breathing a little heavier than she had been before. She flips him back over gently, seeing he has a semi poking out between his legs he hardly seems to notice. She giggles again, blowing cool air on his body. His arms cover his torso to shield himself from her buttery breath, which dries him quicker than any other option might have.

When done, she pulls back to flash him a brilliant grin, his hair mused and crazy atop his head, his cheeks a warm red, and his cock once more soft against his leg. His eyes, which had been tender and submissive (her favorite), quickly harden into a glare she knows is for show. Her smile doesn’t fall as she says, “You’ve missed, like, the first thirty minutes of the movie.”

“You’re the devil!” He calls up to her, giving a shove to her thumb. His lips betray a smile.

“You love me,” she says.

“Unfortunately.” 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

About half way through the chapter, I realized I was writing in first and second person. Also, every time I wrote the 's' for she I ended up writing Sarah... Because I do a role play where I am a Sarah and god knows why I connected the two? 

I mentioned Vivid Imagination up there and just wanted to remind you that this was his idea he gave me in a review :) So if you're giving me ideas, don't think I ignore them!

And on another note, I got more than half way through with a chapter when I decided I didn't want to post it, so I saved it for later and scrounged this up. 

Not much else to say... Good day!