- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, you will find insertion.

And also, I've given a bit of a power shift :)

 

 

The giantess moans softly, hands gripping the steering wheel so tight her knuckles begin to whiten. She bites down hard on her lip, focusing intently on the road so she doesn’t accidently get off course and kill them. No, that’d probably be the worst possible outcome.

Her lover had, at the beginning of the car ride, decided to sit in the cloth of the front seat, lounging back against the cushions as if it was the comfiest couch ever. She had to make a long, two-hour journey in order to meet her mother for a birthday lunch. Her mother’s birthday, not her own. And since it was against the hours to leave her small man along, she brought him along. This time, he sat safely in the pocket of her jacket; she wasn’t exactly brass enough to allow him in her bra nor her panties when her mother was a mere foot away. And she wished briefly that she could take him out and show him off, introduce him as the love of her life. But for obvious reasons, that was impossible and it greatly upset her. It was the first, and she swore the last, time she ever wished he was normal size.

She moans again, feeling her hips jerk just a bit from the stimulation. Fortunately she had cruise control and was not in danger of speeding up; this already felt dangerous enough as is. Yet also extremely arousing.

Sometime on their journey home, her small human bored of his place on the passenger seat, despite the fact that they sang songs and talked the entire time. He made his way across the middle console until he persisted that she pick him up. She didn’t feel safe doing it, but he was far too cute pouting so far below her. And then, he asked to be dropped down the front of her top, and with those wide blue eyes, she was a goner.

He was such a little brat, she thinks. She was wrapped around his finger as much as he was around hers.

Right this minute, as she goes sixty on a deserted highway at about two in the afternoon, he was inside her bra. He was curled around the bulk of her breast, smashed just a little from the restricting material of the bra.

It wasn’t the feeling of his naked toes wiggling against the soft side of her breast, nor his tiny cock pressing hard and giving into her pliant skin. No, it was his hands, massaging her areola, and his mouth constantly sucking and biting at the tip of her nipple. She should have known this is what he planned- he was hornier than she was these days.

Her breath hitches, and her toes curl up inside her shoes as she feels his little mouth wrap around as much of the pink nipple as he can, nearly taking the entire thing into his mouth as he sucks. His small hands seal around the base, pushing up and massaging what doesn’t fit in his mouth, and yeah. She’s wet inside her panties, knowing the fabric was probably darker by now and the rough seam of her jeans digging into her didn’t help.

“Okay. Okay.” She says quickly, one hand peeling off the steering wheel to dip inside her shirt. She hears his gasp as she pulls back the bra, exposing cool air to his naked body and her hard nipple. She wraps two fingers around his waist, pulling him free of his confinements and out into the open. She holds him above her breast, not risking looking at him as she drives the car with one hand on the bottom of the wheel. “You have to stop,” she says, and she can hear him beginning to protest but she shakes her head. “You’re turning me on and we still have an hour drive! This isn’t safe.”

“It’s perfectly safe,” she barely hears him mumble, and she rolls her eyes. He is so stubborn. Her hand begins to move, toward the passenger seat, when he suddenly clings to her fingers holding him and yells, “No, no wait!” She pauses, thinking something is wrong. When the road turns straight, she risks looking over at her hand. She can’t help the slow smile on her lips, seeing him dangle between her large digits, cock hard and pointing straight up between his legs. His legs sway slightly, and he looks up at her with wide, innocent eyes. “Can I sit in your lap? Please? I’m tired of this seat. I want to be closer to you.” What a manipulator, she thinks, but she can’t help but smile widely.

He’s definitely a cute manipulator.

She doesn’t say anything. Just swings her hand back over and drops him. His light body falls into her lap, landing in the small crack between her thighs. He huffs, and she laughs because he probably didn’t want to be dropped but he deserved it, pushing her from her comfort zone so much. He grumbles but is too far down for her to make out what he says. She can feel him move, and she glances down only to realize she can’t even see him below the shelf of her breast. Well, that’s unfortunate.

She feels him move, his back pressing against her soft tummy as he settles on her thigh. She sighs, deciding maybe this is okay. It’s nice, actually. They’re enjoying sweet time together without even talking.

Of course, she should have known he had something up his sleeve. As she drives, she’s still wet inside her panties, and she shifts occasionally to gain a more comfortable position. Nothing works, but when her thigh shifts to the left, she feels his body teeter and fall sideways, directly into the crotch of her jeans.

She moans unexpectedly, clamping her teeth together as she feels him try to find his balance. His hands press down on the jeans above her hood, finding the zipper warm from her steaming arousal, and she feels one of his small legs slip down the inseam along where her slit would be.

“Okay!” She says loudly, hands moving down to grasp and move him. But his little arms shove her away, confusing her into stopping her hand, hovering above him. “C’mon, it’s not fair. Move please?” She whispers.

She can hear his giggle, even down there, and shakes her head. “Will you unzip your pants for me?” He calls out, and this time her fingers do move down to grip his body because no way in hell is she going to let him pleasure her while they’re on the road. Talk about dangerous- nothing they’d done so far could compare to that.

“No wait stop!” He pleads as he flails in her hand, and she pulls him up. Her elbow rests on the middle console, hand hanging just below her face as she takes jerky glances toward him as she drives. No one is on the highway, and she’s a good driver nonetheless, but she was too scared of someone getting hurt. “Please baby!” He calls, gripping to her fingers tightly; the only thing dangling from her fist is his ankles and feet. “It’ll be safe, you know you can drive well! I want to do this for you. I’m the one who made you wet, I have to finish what I started!”

Her brow pinches together at his desperate pleads. Is this for her, or himself? she wonders. She cuts another glance at him to see his little head is hung in defeat, and- shit.

Goddammit.

No matter how much she expressed her control and power over him, and no matter how much he enjoyed it, she knew there were moments that he wished he was in control. That he could pleasure her without her help, that he could do something independently because he wanted to. Not because she allowed him.

She wants to pinch the bridge of her nose, but both hands are preoccupied. He’s right, she is an excellent driver. And once, back when she was still a teenager, a boy fingered her while she drove them home from the movies. It’s really not much different from that, except what he did suck and what her small human is going to do will be heaven. No matter what his little body did, it turned her on.

“You’re a dick,” she mumbles, and she misses the sudden, brilliant grin that spreads across his face as she moves him back down. This time, she sets him between her open thighs, spreading her legs just enough so there is a small space he could climb to and press against her burning sex. Her fingers move, clumsily unzipping and unbuttoning her jeans, tugging at them until the fabric gives and leaves some wiggle room in case he wanted to do more than just rub.

Her eyes are back on the road, but she can still feel his little body quickly move up her thighs. Her strong legs bound him on either side, providing barely enough room for him to squeeze through but he manages. She feels him scale up a bit, grabbing at her zipper to help him lift up until he can sit on her thighs. She pushes the muscles back together, so that it acts as a near solid ground for him to kneel. Her hands grip the steering wheel tightly, gasping when she feels him move so that he’s no longer on her thighs, but rests completely on her crotch, his tiny hands moving over the hood of her slit and down over the moist fabric of her white panties.

She moans, knuckles once more turning white as she focuses intently on the road in front of her. Her tiny lover has just bent forward and pressed his face directly into the hood of her panties, pushing past the slit as his hands push down as far as he can, moving over the hard nub of her clit in the process. The feeling of the cotton scrubbing over the sensitive area makes her cry out. She refrains from clenching up, not wanting to hurt him. This was one of the most difficult things she had ever had to do; not only did she have to keep her eyes on the road and not crash, but she had to maintain enough control not to clench her legs and squeeze the breath out of him.

But god, she’d never been so turned on. This was really pushing her limits.

She doesn’t like feeling completely powerless to someone no taller than five inches, and so she decides she has to exert enough control of the situation that it satisfies her. He got off on it anyway, and she was letting him do as he pleased down there.

“Get inside my panties,” she bites out through gritted teeth, grinding the hard bone together to help her stay focused with the tasks at hand. She leaves no room for argument at the command.

She hears his sharp intake of breath, and he quickly resituates himself. In order to help the tiny man, she pivots her hips forward, separating her thighs just enough so he could be comfortable inside her underwear. He gives her a grunt of approval, reaching forward to grab the hem of her underwear. She manages to break the tough man façade as she hears him grunt with the force it takes just to pull the elastic back. He slips a bit, bare foot meeting the moisture at her hood and slipping down. He manages to regain his balance, pulling with all his worth until the panties are lifted enough for him to quickly jump into it.

She stifles laughter, not wanting to belittle him when he was trying so hard. She could pull her hem with her pinky finger, yet he had to exert great force to move the fabric with his small hands. How… Honestly, it was just precious.

He seems to have a bit of trouble, but she refuses to help him like she normally does. After all, this was his brilliant idea. He could execute it.

She feels him wiggle down the slope of her crotch, feet first as he ultimately army crawls backwards. She shudders as his chest moves across the small patch of trimmed pubic hair at the beginning of her hood. His tiny feet press down and push out, separating her slit enough that he can finally allow gravity- aided by her slick arousal –to drop him down until his face is pressed firmly to her cunt’s lips and his toes scraping the bottom of her orifice.

She releases another moan, body shuddering as she feels his arm accidently lodge itself around her clit and against the slick walls of the inside of her slit.

He wiggles about inside her panties, causing them to give a little as he stretches the material. She knows he gives a soft sigh when she feels his cool exhale against her sensitive skin, and goosebumps begin to form on her arms. She clings harder to the steering wheel, knowing her control was far from being exercised.

His lips touch her clit, tongue lapping out around the sensitive hood making her cry out. She was never one to hold herself back vocally, and this was no exception. When his teeth nip, her hips buck and she hears his loud groan, feels his little hard cock push between her walls just above her entrance.

“Fuck,” she whispers, knowing he can hear her.

His hands circle the hardened skin of her clit, and he begins to rub and push and twist until she’s pliant under his touch. Who would have thought such a tiny person could turn her on so much?

She blinks heavily and opens her eyes wide, forcing herself to stare at the passing yellow lines in the middle of the road. Thank god she hasn’t seen any cars for a while, aside from the random one passing her slow speed. She can’t speed right now.

She thinks for a moment this might be all he has planned, torturing her with teases but never actually giving her anything. He was a jerk if that was the case because he promised to finish what he started, and this seemed to only be further prolonging her orgasm. But surely he’d give more, his tiny cock felt so hard it was ready to explode in seconds.

She lets out a pleased, surprised moan when she feels him begin to push himself further down. His hands still extend, rubbing and massaging her clit before she feels his feet that had once settled at the bottom of her cunt move forward and push in.

Her vaginal walls instantly clamp down, feral moan tearing from her throat like a lioness surging for her hunt. Her knuckles turn white and blotchy from gripping the steering wheel so harshly, and her breathing is ragged as, despite the tight circumstances and clenching, he pushes his shins in, and then his knees, and lowers himself until his belly button disappears within her cunt and he stops.

 Of course this isn’t the first time he’s penetrated her, she’s gripped him by the shoulders before and pushed his entire body in and out of her hot heat. But the three, possibly four inches inside of her coupled with the groping of her clit coupled with the danger of keeping them steady on the road makes it seem like this is an entirely new experience.

Her little man knows exactly what he’s doing.

He is strong, that’s for certain. She can feel his biceps flex above her sensitive lips, the hold on her clit aiding him as he begins to pull himself out a bit and then push back in. It’s marvelous; she’s never let him do this by himself, she’s always controlled his speed and thrust with her large fingers. But this was like he was making love to her, slow but fast, shallow but deep, gentle but harsh all at the same time. He leans forward to kiss at her moist lips, forcefully beginning to kick his legs inside of her, foot managing to slap against her sensitive bundle of nerves- the first man who’s ever found her g-spot. Figures.

She cries out, wanting to roll her eyes into the back of her head but managing to keep herself in check. She clenches around his tight body, just barely, barely able to feel his tiny cock pressing against her walls, fucking up and down like a springboard, giving it to her like he’s never had the opportunity before.

Maybe, just maybe, she needed to give up control more often.

For some reason, knowing he was a mere five inches tall and able to drive her this insane, made everything so much sexier.

Surprisingly, or perhaps not so much so, he brings her on the brick of orgasm in no time. Actually, it’s at least ten minutes and he’s arms have got to be killing him but he never ceases movement. He’s incredible; her stamina at normal height is much better than his, yet she was positive he hadn’t cum in her just yet. Like a true gentleman, he was waiting for her to orgasm first.

She’s sweating, beads running down her forehead and between her breasts. She’s never exerted so much self-control before, and it’s proved not only by the obvious strain of her exertion, but also the fact her fingers are cramping up on the steering wheel. She’d turned the AC on full blast, crazy in winter weather, but the tiny man inside of her panties literally made her so hot she felt suffocated in her clothes.

Miraculously, she hears him yell through the fabric of her pants and her cunt’s lips, “Are you close?!” And she laughs breathily, lungs hurting from how hard she’s been breathing.

She nods, but realize that’s an idiotic move as he can’t see her. She swallows thickly, a lump traveling down her throat painfully, “Yes,” she croaks, and she sounds so wrecked even to her ears. He’s probably smirking smugly inside her panties right now, abandoning her clit to push more of his body down into her central heat and beginning to squirm his body wildly, thrashing about inside of her and repeatedly kicking both feet against her g-spot.

With a yell, she orgasms, hot, stick cum coating his body inside of her and seeping out to cover his face and arms. She feels the warm release coat her panties, warming her already hot skin as the cotton begins to stick to her jeans and even soak through those. She pants, pathetic whimpers leaving her lips. If he were normal sized, and not stuck inside her panties, she’d have enough mind to be embarrassed by the needy noises escaping her lips. After all, she sounds like a dog in heat and that is no exaggeration.

She blinks rapidly, wondering if he came and she missed the orgasm just as she feels something shoot against her sensitive walls and hears his loud moan; apparently, he was a dog in heat too. At least they could be embarrassed and bashful together.

Her chest heaves for oxygen as she feels his body go lax inside of her, and he makes no move to climb out. She reaches up to wipe the sweat from her forehead, turning the vents to blow air directly down her top. She pushes moist hair behind her ear, fingers finally relaxing on the steering wheel, stiff and sore and aching. She would need a long, hot bath tonight just too fully relax again.

“I told you we would be safe!” He yells so she can hear, and she giggles manically like a crazy person, mind far too out of it to care.

She turns onto her road, not having realized they were so close to home. In retrospect, all the teasing and foreplay took a lot longer than she thought. She feels him begin to squirm, reaching up to grab at her wet panties so he can heave his tired body out of her vagina.

She blinks, and a slow smirks settles on her lips as without a seconds thought her hand reaches down, zips her jeans back up and then buttons them. She hears him release a loud, “Hey!” before he’s trapped. Not that he would necessarily object to it, after all he’d spent an entire day trapped in her panties pressed flush to her sex before. What was one little trip inside the house?

He squirms, chest pressing to her still swollen lips, feet once more settling at the bottom of her cunt as his hands try to push up on her panties. It’s useless, he can’t even move the fabric over the heavy material of the denim above it. She laughs to herself, hearing him mumble grumpily but once more unable to make it out.

She pulls into her drive way and shuts off the car, standing up and out without giving him a single warning. She hears his yelp, body sagging against the material of her panties and sticking to her skin, cum beginning to dry on his tiny body. His cheek presses firmly to her lips, beneath her rather than closer to her hood like he usually is. As she walks, her powerful thighs squeeze and rub his body between them, squishy lips opening and closing and rubbing all over his face as he occasionally bounces and falls into it.

But then again, he asked for this. She was only giving him what he wanted. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I just wanted to say, that trying not to repeat words used to describe the female anatomy is hard. I've never thought of so many ways to describe or even name a vagina. 

 

On another note, I kind of want to clarify a comment I made earlier. I asked for scenarios you guys might like in a giantess story, but I meant something a bit more specific than what I said. 

I meant, tell me what you like. Would you like to see a good anal play scene? Or would you like a foot fetish scene? Are you more into insertion than anything else? 

Or perhaps a scenario, i.e. "The giantess decides to entrap him at work by pushing his entire body, save for his head, into her cunt and leaving him there for the entire day." Prompts for my specific character but you just give me a scene to write out. 

So when I ask for suggestions, I want something either just circumstantial or you can completely prompt me like with the latter choice and I'll give it a thought. 

Does that make sense? I hope so. 

 

So anyway... Yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, as always. I think this is my favorite to date- I quite like the change up, and I hope I've given you further insight into the dynamic of their emotional relationship as apposed to their sexual. I know this all seems like useless smut but I do want the chapters to connect a bit and give you a story :)