- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know, it hasn't even been a day since my first chapter, I couldn't help myself. 

I just thought you should know that this chapter not only has mouth play, but it also has what I'm going to dub food play. You can infer for yourself what exactly that entitles! 

Thanks for your reviews :)

 

 

“I wasn’t aware I was on the menu!” The tiny human in the giantess’s palm yells up, giggling manically as her lips cover over his soft body. She grins, sticking her tongue out to lick over his tiny chest playfully. He laughs louder, the sensation tickling his tummy, or so she assumes.

The woman leans back, grinning widely down at the man inside her palm who struggles for breath. “You’re always on the menu!” She teases, leaning down to nuzzle her nose against his damp stomach, soft exhale warming his thighs beneath her lips. “I could just stay like this all day,” she adds in a soft whisper, feeling her cheeks warm in a blush. Despite being so much larger than him, the giantess tended to keep her feminine qualities. After all, he was a man; tiny, but a man nonetheless and she always got so embarrassed so easily, as if it is in her nature.

She pulls back slowly, swallowing. He looks content to lay in her palm, smiling tenderly up at her. He doesn’t say anything, simply takes her thumb to rub and kiss, pulling it over his chest and cuddling it. She giggles, finding his antics utterly adorable. How she managed to snag herself something so perfect she’ll never know, and she isn’t going to question it.

She moves forward, leaning over the kitchen table before she gently tries to lay her tiny man on the hardwood. She’d made herself chicken noodle soup for dinner, a delicacy in her mind; comfort food was the best, especially on a cold winter evening when she was off work. These were the best days because she spent every moment awake with her toy, getting to play with him as she pleased and never having to hide him away. He always seemed to enjoy these days, too.

She can hear him gasp as her hand gives out underneath him, but he doesn’t tumble to the wood as he’s supposed to. His grip on her thumb only tightens, clinging onto her for dear life. As if the drop wasn’t merely an inch. She narrows her eyes, wiggling her thumb curiously but he clings, arms wrapped tightly around the digit and feet dangling below him.

“No!” He calls, looking up into her eyes. He flashes a little grin and she quirks a brow. “Can’t you hold me? I’m cold on the table,” he attempts a pout, and she just makes out the feature on his small face.

A slow smirk works across her lips, and her mind whirls with possibilities. He’s cold, huh? She could easily slip him down into her bra and warm him up that way, or shove him into her panties and let her cunt warm him. There’s always the possibility of dropping him between her thighs and clenching them just barely together- enough to frighten him but not enough to actually suffocate him. She’d like to see his entire body disappear between her powerful legs, nothing but his tiny head and puff of hair sticking out.

She’s still thinking of different ways to warm him up, him clinging desperate to her thumb as his arms surely tire, when she catches sight of her bowl of soup mere inches away. The thought is quick, accompanied by the memory of him asking if he was on the menu, and quite honestly the thought of such a power play, such power struggle on his part makes her cunt throb in approval.

Oh, she knows how she’s going to warm you up.

“I have an idea,” she chirps, swinging her hand along the table until it hovers above her bowl of soup; he could stand in it easy, the liquid would probably only be up to his chest, but then again her large soup spoon might take care of that. His eyes widen and he gasps, clinging even tighter somehow to her thumb as he looks down and sees her dinner underneath him. She giggles, enjoying watching his helpless body squirm. “You wanna warm up, huh?” She says, voice dropping low into a taunt. She gives her thumb a shake, frowning when he doesn’t budge. “And you are always on the menu,” she reminds him.

He looks at her wildly, and she would have stopped this game if she saw true fear in his eyes. But she doesn’t; she sees excitement, and knows his fight is purely for her entertainment. Oh, he was such a perfect little man, she thinks.

Her index finger bends, flexing powerfully over his head. Her nail presses to the place his hands are finding purchase, and he barely has time to gasp before one quick flick she has him flying from her hand and down.

She watches his body splash into the soup, an unashamed moan escaping her lips as a noodle longer than his entire body flops onto his tiny chest, making him gasp. She leans above the bowl, pupils dilating as she grabs her spoon, still watching as he struggles from under the noodle and stands up. His entire body is soaked in the somewhat yellow broth, and just as she thought the liquid was to his waist, the very bottom of his chest as his feet settle on the bottom of the bowl, yet he still sways with no good ground to hold himself up.

“You make the perfect special ingredient,” she rasps. She watches his tiny face tilt up, but she’s so far above him she can’t even make out the blue of his eyes. Her hand tightens around the handle of the spoon, and her nostrils flare slightly. “Delicious,” she says, and then her spoons stabs down into the water to take out his knees and watch as he flops helplessly back into the soup, head first.

She knows her strength, knows how much is too much and what he can and cannot handle. She had been pushing the limits lately, testing the waters to see exactly how much power he would submit to- and it certainly seemed close to being everything. The little human didn’t seem to have any limiations.

She doesn’t want to bruise him, doesn’t want to hurt him in any way except perhaps restrict his breathing a little. Nothing serious of course. No, she loved him. What she wanted was to express her power, and suddenly this seems the perfect way. After all, a little soup spoon couldn’t hurt a normal human if they were flicked with it, yet with him she can hold him beneath the surface of the soup and watch him struggle for fresh air.

She allows him to splutter back to the surface, coughing out what little got into his mouth. He looks up through a film of the liquid, toward her, and his giantess merely gives him a faux innocent smile before the spoon slams into his back and knocks him right into a square of chicken, something he clings to as if it will help.

She enjoys this more than she should, she thinks, but he’s just so pathetic underneath her strength and power. He’s completely helpless and can do nothing as she stirs the soup, watching him cling still to the food as he is tossed about and sloshed against the side, constantly gasping and allowing curses to slip from his tiny lungs. The struggle only made it better.

Bored with the play, she decides to step it up. Again, knowing she had full power over how far she could go, her spoon takes his ankles out. This causes him to fall back, and with a scoop of her wrist he’s sitting upon the spoon along with a pool of yellow liquid, the chunk of meat he clung to, and a single noodle draped over his lap, right over his cock.

He stares up at her, a bit big for the spoon but it’ll do. One of his hands reach down, clinging to the edge tightly, his feet dangling over the end as air rushes by him, rapidly approaching the giantess’s mouth.

She smirks, stopping the spoon just in front of her lips, hearing him gasp out, “Wait, no!” as her lips close around the silver spoon and her little man, effectively trapping him in moist darkness.

With the uttermost control, she sucks. Her tongue presses flat against his chest, letting his back shove against the top of the spoon as she slurps the soup into her mouth along with whatever else lie on his body. For a brief second, he’s dry as she pulls the spoon away, taking a moment to admire his mused hair and bewildered expression before she turns her spoon upside down and watches him fall back into the bowl with a splash barely noticeable.

She giggles, watching him swim to the surface and splutter. “Hmm,” she booms above him, dipping her head to get a closer look. He gasps, clinging to a floating noodle as her breath makes the water begin to ripple. “You sure are tasty,” she says, completely serious.

Her spoon dips down, right over the noodle he clings to. He attempts to swim away, but is caught not only in the current but one of the flimsy wheat strings wrapping around his waist and yanking him down with the spoon. She watches eagerly as the water seeps over the spoon’s edge, and he lays face-first as it fills. When she lifts the spoon, his little ass is the only thing not covered by the soup, several hot noodles laying over his back and keeping his head underneath the broth. A smirk settles over her lips as her tongue snakes out first, touching the bottom of his feet which hang over the edge of the spoon before she licks it up his legs and over his little round ass. She feels him squirm, powerless not against her but against the noodles holding him in place, and then she pops the spoon in her mouth and sucks.

Again, her powerful tongue keeps him pressed to the spoon as she swallows, pulling the spoon from her mouth and making sure her lips drag completely over his backside, teeth giving a tiny nibble to his ankle before he’s popped out and soup-clean once more.

She gives him a moment, holding the spoon just in front of her face. He heaves for air, glancing up at her through squinted eyes. She smiles reassuringly, momentarily breaking the role play, if that’s what you can call it. Only when he flashes a smile back does she once more lower the spoon into the broth and watch him swim away, as if he’s trying to escape the godforsaken spoon.

This continues for quite some time, and the giantess makes sure she eats and slurps every last drop inside the bowl. At one point, as her lips only cover half his body before she sucks, she can feel that his teeny cock is hard between his legs, poking up against her fleshy lip before she pulls back, more than satisfied. When she takes a break to sip at her tea and have a cracker, she makes sure to rest the spoon directly over his body, trapping him completely submerged in the broth for a good twenty to thirty seconds before she finally releases him, enjoying as he helplessly gasps for air and struggles against the current.

Towards the end, when he’s standing in a near empty bowl with the yellow liquid up to his knees and only a few broken noodles surrounding him, she grabs a saltine cracker and holds it above his head. He gasps, realizing what’s about to happen a moment too late before she crushes the food and lets it rain down on him. He’s coated, and the wheat fills with the moisture of the broth, swelling as it sticks to his body and effectively leaves him immobile at the bottom of her bowl, the only thing even relatively clean his legs.. She hums, taking the rounded underside of her spoon and dragging it across his body, hearing the tiniest of moans as it drags over his cock.

The woman giggles, setting the spoon aside and lifting the bowl. Her tiny human looks a bit frightened as she lowers her lips to the bowl, tilting it downward until his body rolls along the edge and slams against her top lip. She slurps what little liquid remains from the bowl, his hands gripping tightly to her nose as his feet are sucked in and slammed into her front row of teeth. She moans, lashes fluttering. With him still pressed to the very edge of the bowl, she opens her mouth wider and forces her tongue out, licking him around his face and then town over his torso, effectively ridding him of the crackers without even sucking. When she is sure he’s clean of any remnants of food, as well as her own mouth, she tilts the bowl a bit further until his hands uselessly slip from her nose and his lower body plunges into her mouth.

She stops him with the closing of her lips, pulling the bowl away so the only thing holding him up is her powerful jaw keeping him there. Her lips close around his chest, the only thing left out of her mouth being his shoulders, arms, neck, and head. He yells out, gripping the sides of her mouth as he yelps, “What are you doing?” and he’s helpless to her advances.

As if his cock wasn’t completely hard against the roof of her mouth.

His feet nearly reach the entrance to her throat, but thankfully not quite or she might gag in this process. With the same precise control she’s had all along, her teeth scrape over his belly and her tongue nudges first against his tiny toes, under his legs, and over his pert little ass, until she forces his thighs apart and runs her tongue up the middle of his legs. She can feel his small cock against her tongue, something to be proud of were he normal height but at this size it was hardly half an inch. She points her tongue and runs it over his scrotum, and up along the underside of his little cock, and she can hear him moan from below her nose, where his head was hidden from sight. His hands, having first gripped her lips in light fear, now tighten for different reasons. She wants to grin but knows she can’t in her current state, so she pushes his cock forward and back between his legs with her long, wet, warm tongue. She runs the underside over the head of his little cock, then flattens it out to press against his stomach, nudging against the miniscule nub of his nipples before she drags the powerful muscle once more down.

When he orgasms, she can just barely feel it. It drenches the tip of her tongue, and she can taste the hint of salt as if from a meal she had a few days ago. She moans around his body, knowing her lips vibrate around him, and she makes sure to thoroughly clean every inch of the body inside her mouth.

She carefully slips him from her lips, looking down at the saliva covered mess in her palm with a signature girlish giggle. She reaches for a napkin, dabbing at his over sensitive body, ignoring his futile attempts to push her fingers away. When done, she curls her fingers around her small boy, caressing him gently underneath the blanket of her warm skin. He looks up at her, still breathing heavy, and his blue eyes are more obvious than they ever had been in the past. She smiles as he pants out, “That was,” and then pauses. She waits impatiently for him to gather his thoughts, clearly mulling several words around in his head. She worries only for a brief moment that he didn’t like their little power play before a giant grin spreads across his cheeks and he squeaks out excitedly, “Awesome!”