- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Spent more time with this one. There's more story here, so smut comes in somewhat gradually. Feedback is appreciated. Please comment/review/critique if you can.


Long, hot, sticky summers can be so boring sometimes. It can just feel like there's nothing to do. For Sam, that was just the case.

After chasing through every field, swimming in every lake, climbing up every tree, and exploring every inch of their secluded Indiana farm, the young brunette was sick and tired of the same old boring routine her blonde little sister, Jenna, still thought was fun. Sam could never have thought that only two years ago she thought such childish games were actually fun, and at 15 years old, she felt she had more mature things she should be doing. Going shopping with friends her age (and not with her stupid little sister), exploring the bright, big city instead of a dumb old farm, and, of course, boys. Hanging around with boys, being taken out by boys, hugging with boys, snuggling with boys, kissing boys.......

Sam really wanted to be with a boy. 

She wanted to dress nice for one, cook for one, clean for one, love for one, do anything for one. But living with her mom and sister in the middle of nowhere kind of limited her options to, well, none. She'd have to wait a whole three months to go back to school to see a boy again, and that just wouldn't do. 

One day, on a particularly long, hot, and sticky summer morning, Sam and Jenna were flopped on to their old porch with its white paint chipping, sweating all over while they basked under the immense heat. 

"Jenna, I hate these dang clothes." Sam remarked to her sister, as she rolled over on her spot on the steps tiredly to face the blistering sun. 

"What's the matter with 'em? They're pretty fine to me." said Jenna.

"No, no, no. That's the matter with 'em. They're just 'pretty fine'. A city boy don't want no girl in old denim shorts and a raggedy plaid shirt her little old mama helped make for her. I barely even got any presentable shoes to wear, I've always gotta run around barefoot with my big, stupid feet like some dirty animal or somethin." 

"Don't be so rude, sis. You always complain 'bout everything, don't ya? Mama worked hard to make us our clothes, and what good are boys, anyway? Mama said the last boy she knew ran away like a beaten old mutt, and then she was done with the sort of thing." Sam remembered that "boy" Jenna was talking about. She was still young at the time, but old enough to remember nonetheless. 

Sam sighed, "Jenna, I wanna feel special, you know? I wanna boy to make me feel special. I want one to do whatever I tell 'em, do whatever they tell me, and to treat me like a princess." 

"Well, what'd you want me to do about it? You and your little old dream. Pipe dream is more like it. You'd have to force a guy to treat you like that, because I can't imagine anyone willing." Jenna joked.

Sam, in an angry huff, suddenly got up and shoved Jenna off the steps, leaving her lying on her back in some dirt and grass. 

"What'd you say to me?" Sam hollered, as she wrestled her sister into the ground before she could fully stand up.

"What the? Sis, what are you doin'?" Jenna said irritatingly. The two rolled around beside their porch before Sam smacked her little sister on the head and stood back up again, standing over Jenna.

Sam then raised her right foot, and lowered her bare sole onto Jenna's face, leaving only her nose and eyes barely peaking out from in between her toes. 

"Kiss." commanded Sam.

"Hmph?" questioned Jenna, as she tried to plea with the sweaty sole shoved over her mouth. Sam pressed her foot harder into Jenna's face, right into her lips.

"I said kiss!" Sam ordered. Jenna tried squirming and fighting back, but her older sister was too strong. Sam pressed even harder. Finally, Jenna gave in, pushed up her lips, and reluctantly planted a kiss into her older sister's domineering foot. Sam smiled wide, and wiggled her toes in satisfaction.

"Mmm.... good girl. You'd have to force a guy to treat me like that, 'cause it seemed nobody would be willin'." Sam laughed, as she removed her foot off of a surprised, irritated, and a bit creeped out Jenna. She then gave her little sister a little playful kick to her side, just for good measure, as she headed for a stroll through the grass away from their house while Jenna scrambled up, brushed herself off, and hurriedly followed.