- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little shorter than usual, apologies, but I wanted to get another chapter out.

 

Now Caitlyn and Co. Have a bit of fun picking out outfits for their shrunken friend. Even exploring what could be the future relationship between Mimi and Caitlyn. 

Chapter 6: Caitlyn’s New Clothes


After Carol collected her own pet and accessories, the group of girls walked over to the Miniatures Aisle and began to browse the collection of tiny outfits in stock. “Over here! Pixie class clothes are right here, and they are just the cutest little outfits!” Carol waved her friends over. “Oooh Cait you have to try this on!” Carol grabbed a schoolgirl outfit with a skirt to tiny it probably wouldn't have covered Caitlyn’s entire ass.


Caitlyn looked up at her caretaker. “Umm.. Could we get me some underwear first? My boobs are really tiring to carry around you know… My back hurts...” She muttered the last bit. She was still feeling rather tired. Marissa giggled in response. “Of course Cait!” She scanned the underwear section and grabbed a tiny bra that depicted tiny hearts over where she imagined her nipples would be, and a pair of matching underwear that had a tiny heart in a place you can probably guess.


“Here! These look cute, put them on now, and then we can try on some other clothes!” Marissa placed Caitlyn down onto what appeared to be a platform that extended from the shelves. “Dressing Room” was written on it in large letters but there was no actual walls that would indicate a room. Caitlyn normally would have been mortified, but since she’d already had group sex with an audience of two friends and a stranger, and the aphrodisiac was still in effect, she wasn't feeling a whole lot of shame at the time.


And those little hearts looked absolutely adorable.


She quickly put on the bra and found that it was slightly too small for her, but it gave plenty of support so she just went with it. Then she pulled on the panties, and looked up at her friends. They were all staring intently with grins on their faces. “Ok, now pose for us!” Carol pulled out her phone and readied herself. Caitlyn was feeling pretty sexy at the time, and her inhibitors had already turned off. She stuck her chest out and lifted her breasts with her hands.


The girls laughed and all three snapped a couple of photos. “Ok now try this on! Though it totally would have been cuter without panties.” She handed Caitlyn  the schoolgirl outfit she had before. It resembled the stereotypical catholic schoolgirl outfit, so it wasnt quite the same as Mimi’s sailor schoolgirl uniform.


The miniature cutie quickly pulled on the ridiculously short skirt that left her panties in plain view, then buttoned up the shirt. It was translucent, leaving the hearts and a faint outline of her bra in sight of her audience. Caitlyn felt positively sexy, and posed a few more times for the amateur photographers that surrounded her.


That was when Carol had a fantastic idea. “Hey! Lets get a teacher outfit for Mimi! They’ll be so cute together!” The girls were ecstatic as Carol pulled a naked Mimi from her purse and placed her next to Caitlyn.


They quickly acquired a sexy looking teacher outfit complete with thick rimmed glasses. They decided against underwear and had Mimi dress up in the tight fitting skirt that reached to her lower thighs, along with the collared shirt that was lacking in functional buttons that would have normally concealed her cleavage.


Her cute brown nipples were plainly visible from beneath the shirt, but no one was complaining. The two stood side by side, looking like the beginning to your average teacher student porno. Marissa decided to test out Caitlyn’s new lack of shame.


“Mimi, I think Caitlyn has been a bad student. You should give her a spanking.” Caitlyn, still feeling rather horny almost squeaked in delight. Any kind of sexual activity sounded like great fun to her at the time. She posed shyly with puppy dog eyes and a single finger in her mouth. “Oh no! Not a spanking!” She said with mock fear.


Mimi grinned, happy that such a sweet girl was already grown accustomed to such a new lifestyle. She barked a single command, “Come.” Caitlyn quickly walked over to her playmate, thinking only about how much she wanted to. Mimi sat at the singular bench that was positioned in the middle of the dressing platform, and motioned for her plaything to get into position. Caitlyn was happy to oblige and bent over Mimi’s knee.


Mimi pulled what little skirt there was upwards to reveal the entirety of Caitlyn’s tiny bottom. She took a few moments to stroke and grab the soft surface, and then gave it a smack. Caitlyn jumped, but enjoyed the feeling. A few more spanks and the little schoolgirl began panting heavily.


Marissa told Mimi to take off the panties before the naughty student ruined them. She did as she was told, and now Caitlyn felt a soft breeze against her exposed cheeks and labia. She shuddered in anticipation, and wished that Mimi would provide release.


Marissa recognized the look on her friend face and decided to show mercy. “Mimi, finish her off would you? We should get back to shopping now.” Mimi nodded and said “Yes Princess.” She began to expertly finger the desperately aroused girl, and Caitlyn let loose gasp after gasp until a final yelp and an orgasm emerged from her tired body.


Carol pulled out what looked like two dog treats from her purse and handed them to each mini. “Here you go, I’m sure you two are starving!” Mimi immediately began taking bites, whereas Caitlyn looked at it suspiciously. “Umm… I am not eating a dog treat.” Carol laughed and responded “No silly! They’re mini-treats, made specially for minis.


They taste like cookies, and they’re filled with nutrients.” Caitlyn was still unconvinced but took a bite. It may have been the exhaustion and hunger talking, but it was quite possibly the best cookie she had ever eaten. She began scarfing it down unabashedly.


Now the girls looked around for more clothing, and chose every cute outfit they could find. From lingerie to sexy nurse outfits, to bikinis that left very little to the imagination, to a playboy bunny suit and all sorts of accessories, they had found a load of great looks for their tiny friend.


It was time to leave, and going back home opened up endless possibilities. They went up to the cash register to find the boy that had arranged the earlier peepshow. “Hello again! I hope you found everything you needed!” The girls giggled as they nodded. “I hope you enjoyed the company of my girls!” He said to the mini schoolgirl. Then he looked at Marissa. “Come back sometime and I’d be happy to arrange another playdate!”



“Oh definitely, I think Caitlyn here had a wonderful time.” Marissa responded. Carol looked at the boy with a mischievous smile. “If you ever want to come over to my house and have a playdate with Mimi and I, we certainly wouldn't mind…” She bit her lower lip with a lust filled look in her eyes. The boy blushed, and responded “I wouldn't mind that either actually…” Marissa and Amy looked at each other excitedly, thrilled that their friend had made a date.


After some exchange of information they continued their transaction and purchased Caitlyn’s new wardrobe. The boy, who’s named turned out to be John, reached under the counter and pulled out a large plastic object that read “Aphrodite’s Minis” and had an image of a beautiful blonde goddess surrounded by tiny girls worshipping at her feet. “This is the large sized particularly potent aphrodisiac we use. It’s super strong, stronger than the regular stuff. It’s on the house since you guys totally made my day.”


Marissa smiled and glanced at the tiny girl that had once again fallen asleep in her bosom. “I think we’ll find some uses for it…” She winked and thanked the boy who would later imagine what she had in mind.


“Lets go home girls, we have a lot of fun to have, and so little time to have it.” They piled into the car, giddily anticipating the near future.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be lots of fun I promise!