- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My second story, hope you enjoy. Make sure to leave some feedback please!  

Author's Chapter Notes:

The first chapter, enjoy!

 

“I can’t wait for tonights sleepover!” Marissa squealed in anticipation of what was bound to be a good time. Today is Marissa’s 18th birthday and she couldn't wait to spend a night eating pizza and watching movies.They were simple plans, but she was a simple person who just wanted to have a bit of fun.

 

Marissa is a beautiful blonde girl with long flowing hair and full C cup breasts that complimented her strong figure. She had invited 3 of her closest friends: Carol Akita, a petite Japanese girl, Amy Stephens, a brunnette with an ass everyone envied, and Caitlyn Nguyen, her best friend and probably the most adorable girl anyone had ever seen. She was a young looking thing, always being mistaken for a freshman despite her disproportionately large breasts. The contrast between her height of slightly below 5 feet, her baby-face and D cup sized breasts was staggering.

 

Other girls had always envied her breasts, some even calling them fake. It wasn’t until Marissa flashed Caitlyn’s breasts to the class that people stopped calling her “bra-stuffer”. At the time Caitlyn was livid at Marissa for showing off her assets, but appreciated that it stopped the teasing. She eventually wrote it off to Marissa’s playful demeanor.

 

The two had been friends since preschool, but Caitlyn had no clue that Marissa was actually a lesbian. She was far too innocent to think that Marissa’s glances at her breasts and occasional spanks equated to sexual interest. For most girls it probably wouldn't have, Caitlyn was just too cute to not appreciate so she had been used to the attention for some time. However, Marissa was the only one who would slap her ass regularly, and was the only one who had ever groped her breasts.

 

Marissa asked for permission beforehand, but Caitlyn was uncomfortable with it and asked her to stop. Since then Marissa longed for another chance but decided that it probably wasn't going to happen. As it turned out, she would get the opportunity sooner than she thought.

 

The group of friends were seated around a lunch table before the last period of the day. “Is it ok if I bring a mini to your house tonight Marissa?” The other girls stopped eating their lunches, and immediately turned to look at Carol, the one who had asked the last thing any of them expected to hear today.

 

The entire table chorused their unison disbelief, “You have a mini?” “Aren’t they expensive?” “When did you get one?” They pelted Carol with questions until she made a mental note to ease into the subject next time she asked this question.

 

“Ok ok! If you guys would shut up I’ll explain!” She paused for effect, then grinned as she began her explanation. “Ok, my grandpa is a doctor and works for the Koonago Factory in Japan. They sell loads minis over there and grandpa decided to send me one! She is just adorable in her little schoolgirl outfit and I wanted to bring her over to show her off a bit. I just thought I would ask cause I didn’t want to get you in trouble with your parents; I don’t know how they feel about Minis.

 

Marissa’s smile went from ear to ear as she responded. “Oh there’s no need to worry about them. You are most definitely bringing her over, ‘cause my parents won’t be at home tonight!” The table of teenagers squealed, all except for Caitlyn. She wasn't quite sure if she was ok with seeing a tiny person as a plaything. But she didn’t want to be the buzzkill on Marissa’s birthday, so she decided to play along for now.


The group stood up once they heard the bell ring, and the rest of the day was spent with anticipation for what promised to be one hell of a night. Caitlyn probably wouldn't have gone if she had known what kind of hell it would be.