- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Marissa Gets an Idea.


“Ok! Erm.. What should I call you little one?” The Japanese schoolgirl looked up and said “Mistress always calls me Pet, though if you would like to give me a temporary name I will respond to it.” Marissa beamed. “She is so polite! Ok, well if I’m gonna name you, I think I’ll call you…. Mimi! Yeah that’s cute, you’ll be Mimi for tonight ok?


“Yes Mistress.”


“None of that Mistress stuff ok Mimi? Call me… princess! Yeah, cause today I am a princess, and I am to be referred to as such!” Marissa posed regally and her friends laughed. “Yes Mis-- Princess.”


“That’s better! Ok, for my first decree…hrm... I think I want you to... lift your skirt. Yeah! Lift your skirt, show me your panties!” The tiny girl quickly obliged, revealing white lace panties beneath her plaid skirt.


All the girls giggled but couldn't help but “Awwww” at the tiny panties. Marissa was only getting started, and she was clearly enjoying her control. The tiny Japanese woman followed every command to the letter, she squeezed her own breasts, kissed Marissa on the nose, danced, and even bent over to allow each girl a light spank on her tiny butt. Now Marissa was pondering what to do next, while the miniature schoolgirl was snuggling with Marissa’s arm she stroked her from head to toe with her index finger, slowing down upon reaching her soft round ass.


“You said I can do anything with her right?”


“Of course!”


“And will you guys play along?” The three girls looked at one another, silently agreed, and turned back to Marissa to show their support. “Of course!” Caitlyn agreed as well, she would never admit it, but she was having fun watching Marissa play with her new toy.


“Ok then. Mimi?”

“Yes princess?”

“Take off your clothes. All of them. And do a dance for us while you do it.”

“Of course princess.”


The other girls watched in astonishment as the miniature woman slowly began to dance as she stripped off each article of clothing. She started with her skirt, pulling it down slowly to fully reveal the panties they had all admired earlier. Then she began unbuttoning her shirt, revealing an equally adorable white laced bra.


She continued to dance, and Marissa was enjoying the sight of this woman’s tits as they bounced around. The bra came off the miniature schoolgirl, and Marissa couldn't help herself. She pinched her tiny tits and squealed at their softness. Mimi didn’t seem to mind.


Then her panties were ever so slowly removed from the Japanese woman’s minimized body. The girls gasped as a shaven pussy was revealed to them, and Marissa was looking rather flushed. Much to everyone’s surprise, Marissa yelled, “Ok that’s enough Mimi!”


Mimi stopped and looked down in shame. “I apologize for displeasing my Princess. Please punish me as you see fit.”


“Wait what? N--... Actually... yeah I’m gonna punish you. Give me a moment girls, I’ve got to teach this troublemaker a lesson.” Confused glances were passed around, but they had promised to play along. Marissa grabbed the naked woman and walked out of the room with her prisoner.


A few minutes later Marissa returned empty handed. “Where’s Mimi?” Carol asked, sounding somewhat concerned. “She’s safe, but she’s on time out”Marissa answered. Don’t worry, we’ll have more fun with her later on.


Still confused, the girls simply let it go and the group of friends began debating what movie to watch. After deciding that they would watch Mean Girls, they all began enjoying some popcorn and discussed which of the girls on screen they would like most to have as their personal pets.


Caitlyn wasn’t paying much attention to the movie though, she was thinking about the Japanese woman who was currently on “time out”. She also noticed that Marissa was somewhat distracted. Every so often she would let out a quiet moan that no one else seemed to hear. She also saw her hands squeeze the couch cushions and her legs grow tense.


She whispered into Marissa’s ear, “Hey are you feeling alright?” Marissa turned to look at her with eyes full of lust, which Caitlyn mistook for hunger, and responded in a quiet whisper. “I am doing much better than alright… I feel amazing.” She let out another moan, this time loud enough to get the other girls to turn around.


Marissa decided that the jig was up. “Ok, umm don’t judge me for this, but Mimi is still in this room right now.” The girls once again looked around in confusion. “Huh?” they all said in unison.


“Let’s just say… she’s getting to know me very well right now… Mmhhmm…”


Carol and Amy’s faces lit up with realization, and covered their mouths in shock.

“You didn’t!”

“You didn’t do what?” Asked Caitlyn sounding frustrated that she still had no idea what they were talking about.


Marissa lifted her skirt to reveal a struggling body shaped bulge in her pink underwear.


“I did.”

Caitlyn stared, and asked the first thing that came to mind. “How does it feel?”


“It feels amazing. All of you need to try this.”


The girls looked at eachother with furrowed brows, none were too sure about it. That is, until Caitlyn noticed Marissa’s face fall with disappointment and shame. She probably thought that her closest friends were judging her, so Caitlyn decided to pull through for her best friend. At least, that was her rationale behind it.


“I’ll try it!” Caitlyn squeaked, breaking the silence. She had pleasured herself before, but she wasn’t quite sure how she felt about stuffing a miniature person into her own panties.”I’ll do it. I want to try it.” She blushed as Marissa grinned at her while the other girls gaped.


Marissa reached into her undergarments and pulled out a somewhat moist looking woman. She handed Mimi over and Caitlyn had the urge to go wash Mimi and her own hands. “...Ok… I’m gonna do it, but give me a moment I’ll do it in the bathroom…”


Marissa looked at Caitlyn with her puppy dog eyes that she knew could convince Caitlyn to do almost anything. “Come on, it’s ok, we’re all friends here. You can do it right here. And you’ll keep her in there till the end of the movie.”


Caitlyn began regretting her decision but it was too late to back out now. “O..K… She pulled down her skirt, revealing her own pair of pink and white striped panties. Marissa giggled, and quickly pulled the skirt away from Caitlyn. “You can have this back when the movie is over.” Caitlyn groaned, but nevertheless accepted her fate.


Caitlyn slowly pulled her underwear open and dropped Mimi inside. “Make sure you struggle in there a whole lot alright Mimi?” Marissa said loudly to ensure she could hear her command. “Yes princess.” A tiny voice responded.


Caitlyn let the elastic snap back and she immediately felt Mimi struggle. She moaned aloud almost immediately, she just couldn't help herself. She didn’t know how she was going to last for the rest of the film.


In only twenty minutes of moaning and feeling the tiny woman struggle against her sex; she had nearly cum 3 times, and Marissa was enjoying the view. At this point she had forgotten about the movie completely, Caitlyn provided all the entertainment she needed. “Erm, I’ll be right back!” Caitlyn ran out of the room towards the bathroom. She heard giggling behind her. She couldn’t take it anymore, she had to do something about this sexual frustration.


She closed the door of the bathroom, and sat down. She pulled her panties open and grabbed Mimi. “Sorry Mimi, but I need to… do something right now. Give me a bit and I’ll take you back to Marissa.”


“I can help you Mistress.” Caitlyn blushed and said “Oh no, it’s ok I can do it myself.” The tiny asian woman looked Caitlyn in the eyes and responded,“It would be unfair for me to pleasure you and not provide release. Please allow me to assist you.”


Caitlyn didn't even have time to respond before Mimi began to pleasure her yet again, only this time with more determined and practiced movements. She stroked Caitlyn’s sex, taking a moment every so often to lick her clitoris. She enjoyed the intense pleasure for what felt like an eternity. She was so close to climax. It had been weeks since she last pleasured herself, but suddenly something felt wrong.


Caitlyn felt dizzy, and not in a good way. Her clothes became increasingly loose and Mimi took a step back in surprise. Everything went black.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter coming soon!