- Text Size +

Jessica opened the door to her apartment and walked into the living room. She had just got back from class and was exhausted after a long day. As she flopped down on the couch she placed her left shoe on the coffee table and began to untie it. She slipped her foot out of the old sneaker and lifted it to her face to look inside, but quickly moved it to a distance as she caught the smell of her own sweat.

“Whew! I know you can take a lot of punishment, but that is rank!” Inside her shoe, a flattened man was spread across her insole. His body was laid out with his head facing the toe of her shoe and his feet at the heel. A day under Jessica’s foot had reduced him to a flattened mess, mangled to fit the form of the bottom of her smelly sneaker. The figure was only recognizable as a person from his face, which had remained relatively intact though it was weighed on throughout the day by the ball of Jessica’s foot.

Jessica reached into her shoe and peeled the tiny man off her insole and placed him on her coffee table. As she untied and removed her other shoe and socks the man began to slowly regain his form, reinflating from a flattened footprint to a naked  6 inch man, though his lack of bones made him rubbery and pliable. He began huffing for air as his lungs regained their shape, only to become acutely aware that his entire body reeked of Jessica’s sweat.

“Let’s go little bitch, I have to use the bathroom” Jessica said as reached for the little man. The man’s body had only regenerated enough that he could manage a terrified yelp as Jessica snatched him up in her hand and headed for the bathroom.

Jessica lowered her shorts and dropped unceromiously onto the toilet. “Let’s get that terrible smell rinsed off of you!” she said with mock sweetness as she lowered the man between her legs. She held the man by his foot and dangled him into the toilet bowl between her thighs, then sighed with relief as she released a stream of piss that engulfed his whole body. The man sputtered and flailed helplessly as Jessica released a river of urine all over his body and face. Jessica looked down at the struggling man and giggled. “Now doesn’t that feel better?” she asked as the stream came to a stop.

The dangling man felt a sense of relief as the last of her piss dripped from his hanging form, but a rush of terror waved over him as soon as her heard Jessica’s massive stomach grumble. “Oh, we’re not done yet little bitch” she said as she lifted the man out of the toilet bowl. “The burrito that I ate for lunch isn’t sitting right – I think this is going to be a big one” she said as she smirked at the man that dangled from her thumb and forefinger.

The man knew exactly what was coming. Jessica began to laugh as he began to flail wildly to get out of her grip. Jessica wrapped her fist around the man so that only his head protruded. “Open up little bitch!” she said laughing as she forced her massive index finger into his mouth. The man’s screams were muffled as she rammed her finger down his throat. His rubbery body yielded as she worked her finger deeper into his body, then she added a second finger, then a third. The man began to take the shape of a sock with his mouth as the hole as the giant girl stretched his form over her entire hand. Jessica held up the man to get a good look at him. “That would normally be big enough, but just to be safe…” She then stretched his mouth open with both hands and rammed her foot down his throat. Tears streamed from the man’s eyes as Jessica strained to stretch the man’s mouth all the way up to her knee. Sliding him off of her foot, Jessica looked at her work and smiled. The man now looked like a small trash bag with his mouth as the opening. “Perfect!” she squealed as she giggled with delight.

Jessica stood up and held the man’s mouth open behind her with both hands. She lowered the man below her ass and squatted over his waiting mouth. The deformed man couldn’t move as he looked up at Jessica’s enormous ass poised directly over him. Jessica let out a feminine grunt as she strained to push out a massive log that fell into the man’s open mouth. His body sagged under the weight of Jessica’s shit as log after log was forced into him. When she was done, Jessica turned around and let out a burst of laughter. The man was filled to the brim with her stinking waste.

She dropped the man into the piss-filled toilet and began to wipe herself. As the man began to return to normal size, Jessica’s shit was forced out of his mouth and into the toilet water. After several moments the man had returned to his normal shape and was standing up to his chest in the waste-filled toilet bowl. When Jessica had finished wiping herself, she looked down to see the man spitting to get the taste of shit out of his mouth. “Hold on to the rim little bitch, it’s time to flush”. The man quickly waded to the edge of the bowl and held on as Jessica flushed and the waste was evacuated from the toilet.

“Fun’s over, it’s time for the gym” Jessica said as she removed her shorts and panties. The man looked up in horror as she reached into the toilet and lifted him out, careful not to get much toilet water on herself. She placed the little man in the sink and started the faucet, scrubbing his rubbery body with soap. When he was sufficiently clean, she held him upside-down facing her with one of his legs in each hand. Lowering him to her waist, she placed his crotch near her bellybutton and stretched his legs around her body to her back. The man screamed in pain as she calmly tied his ankles together behind her back, so he was now hanging from her hips like a belt with his upper torso dangling by her pussy. Jessica then reached down behind her and pulled the man’s arms between her legs, stretching his torso over her pussy. She then pulled his arms up to the small of her back and tied his wrists to his ankles, forcing his head into her asscrack.

Jessica posed in the mirror to admire her human thong. “How’s that feel little bitch?” she asked laughing. The man could not respond, however, as his face was pressed firmly into Jessica’s asshole with her asscheeks pressed on either side of his head. As she walked into her bedroom to get changed the man’s face was ground into her anus with every stride. “I think I’ll do a few miles on the treadmill today” Jessica thought out loud. The man moaned with grief. At least it’s not spin class, he thought to himself. “You know what? I think I’ll ride my bike to the gym too. I want to work up a sweat while it’s so warm out.” The man sobbed into her asshole. As Jessica walked out of her apartment smiling, the man tried his hardest to prepare himself for the next several hours as a thong buried in Jessica’s sweaty asscrack.