- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Trying a different formate for easier reading. Let me know if it's better. 

 

Catie Makes History: Chapter 2

 

“Nice and warm, with lots of bubbles!” Lian announced excitedly, as she stepped into the giant tub which might as well have been a lake for Catie.

 

She made herself comfortable, lying against the porcelain prison. Once she was satisfied with her position, she turned her attention to the 9 inch tall, completely nude, teenage girl that was trapped in her hand.

 

Catie was horrified throughout this ordeal. When she first shrank to her current size her father had set out a specially made bath for miniatures in the bathroom, along with custom made clothing.

 

Sometimes her father would ask Lian to take Catie her clothing, and when she did she always lingered longer than she needed too. Once she even took the clean clothing with her, claiming she thought they were dirty. Catie had spent almost 3 hours in the nude trying to dry and cover herself with some toilet paper until Lian brought back the freshly washed clothing.

 

At the time Catie figured it was mere bullying, not once had it occurred to her that Lian was a lesbian. In hindsight, this was probably Catie’s oversight.

 

“Such a tiny little cutie! Maybe after you’re gone I’ll buy one for myself. Though I suppose they’re probably gonna be expensive since the whole ‘legality’ thing is pretty new. Maybe I’ll pick one up at a black market.” Lian continued this disturbing one-sided conversation as if talking to an old friend. Catie knew she was doing it specifically to make her feel less human.

It was working too.

 

Lian began floating in the rising waters, allowing her breasts and stomach to be exposed to the open air. She placed Catie above her bellybutton and looked at her expectantly. “Well? Don’t you want to explore a bit?”

 

Catie didn’t respond. “Sweetie, Mommy wants to get to know you better, and in order to do that you have to get to know me better. Now, why don’t you climb over to my breasts? You never got to nurse off of me growing up, I think it would be a healthy exercise for the two of us!”

 

Catie looked at Lian as if she just told her to jump into the garbage disposal. “Don’t look at your mommy that way sweetie!” Catie stood up from her seated position and inhaled deeply. “You.. Are… Not… My… Mom!”

 

Lian feigned an expression of shock and horror. “You young lady are in a lot of trouble! How dare you speak to your mother that way!” Her hand reached toward the helpless Catie who had no where to run or hide. “I’m going to have to punish you now! Remember, this hurts me more than it does you!”

 

She lifted Catie and brought her towards a mischievous looking smile. Lian opened her mouth and tightened her grip. Feet first, Catie was heading towards the mouth of her evil step-mother. “No please! I’m sorry! Don’t eat me please!” Catie’s panic was absolutely adorable, so Lian decided to remind her of something.

 

“Oh sweetie, eating you would be such a waste and would probably give me indigestion. No, right now you are being punished, and I hope you learn your lesson.” Her mouth opened again, and she stuffed Catie’s lower body into her mouth.

 

Catie felt a rough slimy tongue spread her legs apart and screamed. Lian quickly silenced the miniature girl by sensually licking her tiny slit. For the next 5 minutes Catie was absorbed by an unwelcome but intense pleasure.

 

Lian loved listening to the tiny moans Catie uttered, and was nearly brought to orgasm herself, but it seemed Catie enjoyed it a bit more than she did. Catie let out her first orgasm along with a scream that could only be from an intense pleasure. Lian grinned as she pulled out an exhausted asian teenager from her mouth.

 

“What a naughty girl! Enjoying her punishment so much! Oh well. That was for you, this is for me.” Lian reached for the bodywash and began rubbing it all over Catie’s nude form. Once she was satisfied with her work, she began rubbing the poor girl over every inch of her own body.

 

Catie only barely realized she was being used as if she was a loofah. Lian began with her face, and rubbed Catie’s body slowly over her cheeks, feeling the tiny breasts against her skin she let out a soft moan. Then she worked lower, to her armpits, her belly, her shapely bosom (where she spent far more time than necessary), and her butt.

 

Catie was barely conscious at this point, but hoped it was over. “Now, it’s time for you to get your real punishment sweetie.” Lian muttered quietly. Catie was pulled over to Lian’s lower body, and she realized what was in store. “No! No, no, please, anything but that!” Lian chuckled darkly. “It’s so cute how you still think you have a choice. You had your orgasm, now it’s time for mine.”

 

Catie tried to scream but was abruptly silenced when she penetrated the giantess headfirst. It was dark, slimy, and entirely unpleasant as far as Catie was concerned. She couldn't breathe very well, and she hated the smell and taste. Not once had she ever considered having sex with another woman, and the idea of being used as a living dildo had never even crossed her mind.

 

Nevertheless, here she was, being used as a sex toy and this is probably going to be the rest of her life. It felt like an eternity but finally Lian let out a gasp, an orgasm, and Catie all at once. “Oh my god! That was amazing! Was it as good for you as it was for me sweetie?”

 

She laughed as if it was the most hilarious thing she ever heard. It was probably the most hilarious thing she had ever said. Catie merely sat on Lian’s milky white belly, wondering what the future held for her. “Ok, well as much as I’d like to keep going, we should get cleaned up!”

 

She was back to her innocent chirping voice.” First let’s do you, I think I’m pretty clean but you look awfully dirty for a girl in a bathtub. For shame!” Lian began dunking Catie into the soapy waters, periodically stopping to let her breathe and to rub her body clean. She spent a disproportionate amount of time with Catie’s breasts, buttocks, and vagina than what was probably necessary.

 

Lian held her with both hands and used her thumbs to rub the entirety of Catie’s tiny body. Sometimes she stopped to give a few licks, then dunking her back into the water to start the process over again. Catie felt violated, but she also knew that her body was enjoying the attention. Her nipples had hardened, and if she wasn't covered in water already she would probably still be wet.

 

Once Lian decided she was satisfied with her work, the two exited the tub. “Lets get you nice and dry shall we?” Lian grabbed a dry washcloth and began gently rubbing Catie’s body. The rough cloth felt amazing, but Catie refused to let Lian know, though she suspected that she already did.

 

“There, all done! You stay in your little box while I go get ready ok?” She placed Catie in the box she arrived in, then left the distressed naked teenager in almost complete darkness. It felt like hours, but it was probably only a few minutes until she heard the returning footsteps of her step-mother. “Ok sweetie, time to come out!”

 

She opened the box and revealed to Catie the outfit she put on while she was away. It was black laced lingerie, with crotchless panties revealing her pussy. Catie hoped that she wouldn't undo the work she put into cleaning her. “What about my clothes?” Catie asked hopefully. “Clothes? For you? Well if your new owner tomorrow decides to let you wear clothes then that’s his decision. For now, you don’t have any clothes, and sweetie, I promise it’s for the better. Your sense of fashion was awful and there’s no reason for you to hide that adorable body of yours. Someone with a body like yours should walk around naked as far as I’m concerned. I would share my body with the world if it was legal. For now, though, I guess it’s enough to share my body with you.” Lian sighed contentedly with her last sentence.

 

“I’ve made up my mind. I’m definitely gonna buy a mini after I’ve sold you. Seriously, I’ve never felt that kind of satisfaction before!” She giggled then looked at a nearby clock. “Looks like we still have a few hours before bedtime, are you hungry?” Catie nodded weakly in response, she was absolutely starving. “Alrighty then sweetie, I’ll go make us some food. For now, stay in here.” She stuffed Catie into her cleavage, knowing she was too exhausted to struggle.

 

“I hope you like fondue!”


To be continued….

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will probably involve some mouthplay and treating poor little Catie like a cute little pet.