- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you would like more context, please read my other story on the history of miniature peoples. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

The first chapter, next one coming soon!

“I can’t believe it.” Catie was still in shock after the hearing ended, she’d been repeating that same sentence for nearly 5 minutes now. She was currently being delivered from her current guardian back to her parents who intended to sell her to the highest bidder. “They’re actually going to do it. They’re going to just sell me, like some fucking toy!” She froze at the sudden realization that whoever buys her could very well see her as nothing but a plaything. “And it’s all legal…” she murmured. She wanted nothing more than to cry, but it seemed all her tears had already been shed. For the rest of the trip she merely stared at the wall of the box she was being carried in, while whimpering weakly every so often.

She heard the car pull into the driveway. They had arrived, Catie shrank back into a corner of the box. She felt so helpless ever since she shrank to about 9 inches tall. She bounced around a bit as the man who was carrying her walked up to her old house. They were never careful with her. After all, minis were near indestructible right? She still hated it though. It made her feel more like an object. Sometimes people were more careful with their phones than they were with her.

Light poured in from above as her cardboard prison was opened, Catie looked up with red eyes and saw the face of her step-mother. She was the one who convinced her father to do all this in the first place. Catie shrank back at the sight of the sneering woman. Her hatred for her was only outweighed by her fear. Her name is Lian Liu, the wife of Catie’s father, who came into her life only weeks after the funeral. She was a gold digger, 30 years old, and Catie’s father is a moderately wealthy 65 year old businessman, which makes this whole situation even worse. They didn’t even need the money, Lian just wanted more, and she wanted less of Catie. When they first met, Lian resented Catie, but it wasn’t until Catie shrank on her 18th birthday that resentment became a thinly veiled hatred.

“Hey there sweetie.” she said with a condescending tone of voice and hungry smile. “I hope the ride was ok.” Catie didn’t respond. She hated how she spoke to her, it was like she was talking to her favorite kitten, only with more malice than affection. “Now now sweetie, you mustn't be rude to mommy.” She reached into the box and picked up Catie gently. Lian was never shy about placing her fingers on her step-daughter’s miniature breasts, which would be moderately sized, around a B cup if she were normal. Catie never struggled anymore though. She lost, Lian won, and there was nothing her tiny body could do to fight off the enormous woman that lifted her from her makeshift prison. Lian frowned at the limp girl in her hand. She had expected at least some fight to be left in her, and while somewhat disappointed, she was sure she could still have a bit of fun with her before the auction.

“Come on in sweetie.” She said with her disgustingly saccharine voice. Catie looked around the house she grew up in, expecting to see her father. When met with an empty room a knot in her stomach tightened. “Where’s my father?” she said quietly. Catie tried to sound adamant but only managed to sound like a mildly frustrated mouse. “Your father? Oh right, well to be honest with you he kinda feels guilty about all this,” Catie looked up, a bit of hope in her eyes. Lian smirked as she finished her sentence. “So I told him I would take care of it, and he can take all the time he needs to get over it with whatever booze he can drink.” Lian grinned even wider as she watched Catie lower her head once more as she realized her father was going to be of no help. “In other words, we have a day to ourselves, just us girls as we wait for the first ever legal lilliputian auction. You should be proud sweetie, you made history!” Catie felt a shiver go down her spine at the word ‘auction’. It took her a moment for her to realize that she had to spend 24 unsupervised hours with the woman who orchestrated it all.” Lian licked her lips and winked as Catie looked at her with a mixture of hatred and fear.

“Since you're legally an object now it’s only natural I get to do whatever I want with you.” Lian said in a chipper voice as she skipped over to the bathroom. “And right now you look awful dirty. I think it’s time you took a bath. In fact, let’s take one together!” Catie froze at what she heard and her mind raced “What? A bath? With her? She can’t be serious, I expected her to force me to give her a footrub or something!” Catie began to struggle; Lian giggled in response. “I see that got your attention didn’t it?” Catie heard a door shut and realized she was alone and helpless with this sick woman who clearly had sexual intentions.

“First, lets get you back in here,” she said as she stuffed Catie back into the cardboard box and closed the lid. “I want you to see all of me all at once!” Catie began yelling at the top of her lungs “No! Please, just let me be alone, haven’t you done enough to me already?” The box reopened moments later revealing the 30 year old chinese woman in all her glory. Her breasts were the first thing Catie saw, they were massive from her point of view, C cups that accentuated Lian’s petite yet powerful looking body. Lian liften Catie from the box and let her appreciate the full view. She was an imposing woman, small but strong looking. Her butt was round, and jiggled as she moved. Her skin was porcelain compared to Catie’s more tanned complexion. Catie noticed that Lian was neatly trimmed and dreaded the fact she might be getting a closer look very soon. “Oh sweetie, you were supposed to take off your clothes too! Don’t worry though, Mommy can do it for you.” She reached for Catie’s tiny skirt, and lifted, revealing a pair of tiny cute pink panties. “No! Stop it! You can’t do this to me!” Catie pleaded but was completely ignored by the giantess that peered beneath her skirt with a lustful expression. “Honestly sweetie you should be thanking me, I’m sure you look way cuter without any clothes. But don’t worry, I’ll take off your panties first but I won’t look… Yet.” Her fingers gripped the waistband of Catie’s undergarment, and despite her struggles, removed then with ease, and subsequently threw them in the trash. To her credit, she didn't look as she did it. “Now then, that’s better! I personally always thought girls who wear skirts shouldn’t wear any panties underneath. Much easier access I say.” She giggled like a schoolgirl as she reached for Catie’s shoes. She removed them and then moved on to her shirt. Her wriggling accomplished nothing other than giving Lian an expression one would expect to see in a porn video. She tore off the shirt leaving Catie in nothing but a bra and a skirt. “Now then, let’s see what you’re so keen on hiding from me.” Catie whimpered as Lian reached for her skirt, she knew nothing could be done at this point. She pulled it off and disposed of it like the rest. “Oh my goodness, it’s so cute!” She squealed as she looked at Catie’s exposed snatch. “Did you shave for me?” Of course this wasn’t the case. She had shaved beforehand because a miniature person’s specialist requested she do so for a health evaluation. She stroked it with her index finger and giggled as Catie yelped in indignation. “Well now, lets look at what you have under here shall we?” She reached for the bra and unceremoniously ripped off the last shred of dignity from Catie’s chest. Catie attempted to cover her breasts but was met with clicks of a tongue and massive fingers effortlessly moving her hands away from her chest. “Now now sweetie, Mommy wants to look for a moment.” She stared hungrily while Catie looked away in shame. She yelped in surprise when Lian’s mouth enveloped both breasts and suckled them like they were hard candy. She hated it, but to her surprise she also felt a pleasure she had never felt before. It was maddening but she could do nothing more than let out a few undignified moans and whimpers.

“I think you enjoyed that, didn’t you?” She whispered playfully. Catie responded with a weak “No… Please….” She smiled and walked over to the bathtub. “I think it’s time I wash my dirty little daughter!” She gripped Catie in one hand and turned the water on with the other, all the while rubbing Catie’s breasts with her thumb. “I envy whoever buys you, but I can have plenty of fun with you right here and now.” The massive naked woman said this with a grin Catie hadn’t seen since she shrank on her 18th birthday.

“Let’s begin shall we?”


To Be Continued...