- Text Size +

All around me were huge versions of varying bed side objects. A weird alarm clock that was a little higher than my hips. Manhole sized comedic dishes were scattered around. I turned my head to see two giant hands resting right in front of me. The finger nails were painted stripped red and white. Then a thought popped into my head. What do those hands attach to? I looked at the hands and saw arms three or four people thick. They led to a torso that could have easily been a skyscraper. It all finished at a head that was staring at me with a genital smile on. Fear paralyzed me. "I'm not going to hurt you." She said. It was then that I realized that she was the chick that tried to fool me with the fake grass, only now her tits were much bigger now.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"That's a hard question to answer, but I promised you the answers so if you'll not panic I will tell you. You are on Babylon. It's a planet that is ten light years from Earth. I am a Babylonian named Tina. I bought you at a shopping mall a few blocks away. You are my pet." I sat there in confusion.

"I'm not on Earth?" I whispered.

"I'll give you a few minutes." Tina said. She walked into another room leavening me thoughts. My head was swimming with all information. I was in denial.

I can't be on another planet. This is just a dream. I need to wake up. I pinched my arm to try and wake me up. A quick shot of pain shot up my arm. I was not asleep. Tina came back into the room.

"Robert, I know that you have just been told a shocking fact, but I need you to crawl into my hand." She lowered her hand onto the table. I looked at the gigantic mound of flesh that laid open in front of me.

"So I'm just a pet to you? A slave?" I asked. Her hand curled up a little bit. "I mean you bought me didn't you? Just like you buy a slave or a dog?!" I was starting to scream. Hot tears ran down my face.

"Robert." She said in a calm voice. "I know what you're going through, but think about this there are species that like humans as another source of food. I saved you so you could live."

"If you wanted to help why didn't you send me back home?"

"The memory block was already in place. You would return to Earth with no memory of your family, friends, or anything prior to the block. The only way to remove the block is if I." She shudder. "Own you for a Galactic standard year. Around 50 Earth years. Now come on." She lowered her hand again. I sat there processing, calculating. Trying to find a way out side this room. I looked up at Tina, it finally sunk in how small I was compared to her. There was no way I could beat her to the door. She could kill me with a single step. A simple drop onto her chair or floor and I'd be dead. A stain on her shoe or ass. I swallowed my pride and hopped out of the box and landed into her huge hand. She smiled. "That's a good Human." She cooed. She lifted me in front of her face. "Now I have to go to work soon so I'll show you around your new home, and my digs. This is my bedroom." She said lowering me to about her chest height. The room was fairly clean a few weird articles of clothing scattered about. A weird black dome rested on the ground. Then, of course, the table that I had just been lifted from. She started to walk towards the other room. "And this is the living room, family room, and kitchen." The large room had a small kitchenette space that was kept very tidy. The rest of the metal room had a small table, a couch, and a large glass terrarium. The Terrarium had a small house, a pool, and a small lake. Everything else was too small for me to see. Tina took a sudden deep breath. Her tits shoved me off her hand, and I was now in feel fall. It didn't last long, because another mass of flesh stopped my fall just short of her waist line. She brought me up to her face. This time she close her hand around me. "Sorry. I just realized how late I was. I'm gonna drop you in your terrarium. We'll talk once I get back. This of anything that is missing or any questions you have. There should be paper and pencils in the terrarium." Without another word she lowered me to her side and quick walked over to the terrarium. I walked over to the glass and looked out as Tina started running around like a chicken with its head cut off. The smell of unknown substances filled the terrarium. I looked over at the kitchenette to see that something was cooking in a hovering pan. Tina walked over to the pan, hit a few holographic buttons, and then flipped whatever was in the pan in to her mouth in one flip. Her hair was done up in complex interlocking circles. She wore a long toga like dress. Her large tits making two bird perches out of the toga. Tina ran over to my enclosure, and hit a few holographic buttons. A weird blue force field thing formed over the glass box. She walked over to the couch, picked up a purse like handbag, and then walked over to the door. Right before she opened it she looked back at me. A look of distress was buried by a transparent layer of happiness. With that she opened the door into a hall way of some sort then the door whooshed shut.