- Text Size +

You Struggled under massive foot trying to break free from her giant toes as they drummed down on you with each step. You were starting to get weak from the awful stench of her foot and as you put up you last few struggles a small drop of sweat dropped down onto your face drenching you in the foul liquid. 

As the girl went on with her jog enjoying each and every pathetic struggle from you she noticed her friend walking down the sidewalk towards her. You could hear muffled words as the two talked "Hey you remember that experiment I was working on?" Sophia said "oh you didn't!?" Anna said with a giggle "Yeah I got it to work! And I have my little test subject in my shoe right now!" Sophia laughed and curled her toes around your body smothering you into the damp toes.

Sophia smiled and the two started to walk back to Sophia's house to play with there new toy. The toe make it home and they run up to the bedroom for some privet time with there lovely bug "Oh I can't wait to see him" Anna giggled. Sophia sat down onto her bed and pulled off her shoe. You got a whiff of some "fresh air" and screamed up at the girl as you poked your head out from a hole in her sock. "What the hell is your problem! I could have died in there with your rank foot!" you yell.

Sophia just giggled and tied the sock around you only leaving your head out "Oh your being a naughty boy aren't you?" she laughed. "We can do what ever we want with him ha! No ones going to miss this little creep. Hmm... What to do." Sophia put her finger on her chin and looked at Anna then back down at you with a wicked grin "Hey Anna you ever wounder what it would be like to have a little boy in your" she looks down at her crotch then back at Anna with a funny smile. Anna blushed and smiled "The fuck is wrong with the both of you! I'm a human bing! You can't treat me like this!" you yell Sophia glared down at you "no your just a bug now! And your going to stay that way! Anna shut this bug up while we think." Sophia placed you on the ground and you looked up at the two sitting on the bed witch is when you noticed Anna's foot heading right for you. Sense you were trapped in the sock still you couldn't run as Anna placed her toes over your face muffling your screams.

"So about that putting him in your ho ha" Sophia giggled but Anna shook her head "No I don't think that would go over well... What if I lost him in there?" Anna laughed. Sophia put her finger on her chin again "Hmm we could give him a booty sandwich." Sophia laughed and wiggled her butt on the bed. Anna disagreed with that option as well. But the whole time you had Anna's toes in your face you could hear everything they were saying and it was freaking you out big time.

"How about we make him give use a foot rub?" Sophia gave Anna a cute face and then looked down at you being covered by her toes. Anna looked down as well and smiled "yeah I think that's a great idea." Anna giggled and wiggled her toes on you.

Anna releases you from her sweaty toes and smiles down at you "alright little guy uah.. We both want a foot rub. So you got 10min to finish both are feet or you'll be punished." she laughed and wiggled her toes over you. Sophia reached down and untied you from the sock and placed you down by both her feet.

You look at the two girls enormous feet and step back in fear "oh this some bull shit..." you mutter to yourself and walk up to Anna's feet first. She smiles as she watches you crawl ontop of her foot and start rubbing every inch of her smooth but smelly foot. 

It takes you about 7min just to finish one foot and this worrys you. Anna lifts the foot you on over her other and dumps you on the other "better jury little bug you don't have much time." she giggled. You started to rub her foot as fast as you could but as you were about to finish you slipped and fell down between her grimy toes. She laughed as she heard you muffled screams to get out but she just wiggled her toes grinding you between them covering you in her sweat and toe jam.

By the time you break free from the hellish prison 10min had already past "well you twerp it looks like your time is up! And you didn't even get to my damn feet!" Sophia yelled. "Wh-! What! How did you expect me to get the job done if I was stuck between her damn toes!" you yell "Oh stop being a sore loser and exept your punishment!" Sophia yells "maybe we should give him another shot huh?" Anna said trying to take your side. But Sophia ignored Anna and yanked you off the floor "no he needs to be punished.. And I know just what to do." Sophia gave you an evil grin as she looked at Anna "take off your shirt for a second." Sophia said "why?" Anna questioned but did it anyway. 

You gazed at Anna's bra covered breast and didn't notice Sophia grab a needle and thread. As you were in Lala land Sophia quickly moved you up the sleeve of Anna's shirt and placed you where her armpit would be "now stay still or you'll be in a world of hurt." sophia laughed and started to sow you into the armpit part of Anna's shirt. She ties you down tight and hands the shirt back to Anna "here you go. Now I want you to wear this all day tomarrow and if you even think about taking him out I'll stop being your friend..." Sophia glared at Anna. 

Anna didn't want to loose her friend over something silly like this so she took the shirt and slowly put it on. You watch in horror as Anna's armpit gets closer and closer and a strong smell of sour sweat hits your nose "Anna! Wait!!! NOO-!...." you were cut off and muffled as you were pressed up agents the soft skin of her armpit and were quickly covered in sweat. Anna ajusted her shirt and let out a little giggle as you tickled her a little "Now you NEED to give him back after tomarrow..." Sophia said as she walked Anna to the door "Later Anna. Have fun." she winked and closed the door as Anna walked away.

You struggled and screamed as the sour stench of Anna's armpit assaulted your nose and you new it was only going to get worse....

DUH DUH DUHHHH!!!!