- Text Size +

You were sitting in math class and the clock was going hella slow today. "Dear god could this day go any slower!" you sigh as you keep eye balling the clock. The teachers words were even turning into a jumble of bullshit you were so bored "I swear if someone good doesn't happen today I'm buying a gun..." You look down at your paper and notice you haven't gotten anything done all day "huh..." tho when you look back up you quickly notice a cute girl walking your way.

In your head your thinking "oh god is she walking towards me!? Oh dear oh god!" she reaches your desk and smiles "h- hi?" you say with a studder.

"Hey you look like a smart guy. Would you mind helping me with a school project?" she said with a cute face? You immediately say yes. Anything to get thru this boredom storm your in. "Awsome! Thank you so much!" she gives you a hug and sense you were sitting her breasts were pretty much all up in yo face "Thank you! Ok meet me at my place tonight." she hands you a peace of paper with her address on it and you look up at her with a goofy smile "s-... Sure thing." you say as she walks away.

-hours of boredom later-

You look at the peace of paper and up at the house in front of you "well I guess this is it.." you s,ile and walk up to the door. You knock and you hear a voice say "I'm up in my room come on in!" the voice said. You shrug and open the door. Her house looked small on the outside but damn was it big inside. 

You make your way towards the stairs and walk up to her room. You open the door and you see her sitting on her bed in her pajamas "Hey I'm glad you could make it!" she smiled and walked towards you "here I made use some drinks." she winks and hands you a glass with some funky liquid in it. You take it without asking what it is and take a sip. You look up to see a big grin grow acrossed her face and you quickly black out.

-minutes later-

You start to come too but something was different... Everything seemed... "The hell!!!" you scream as you notice your sitting on the girls palm but she's gigantic! "wh- what the hell!" you fall backward on her palm and scoot back looking up at her enormous face.

"Well you see I've been eyeing you for a few days now. And I thought hey maybe I could test my shrink serum on him. No one will miss him at all he's just a looser." she giggles as she looks back down at you. "I think the test went pretty well now haha!" she laughed and shook you around on her palm a little.

"No ones gonna miss me?...." you hang your head low "well that doesn't give you any reson to shrink me you dumb bitch!" you yell up at her and flip her off. She quickly gets tired of hearing you talking and without you knowing opens the front of her pajama bottoms and panties "Your going to be my new toy from now on." she shot and evil look at you and before you could even scream she stuffed her hand down her panties and moved you up agents her pussy lips "Ooo you feel great down there already." she cooed and bit her bottom lip.

She started to rub your body up and down her naughty lips moaning with pleasure "Ok in you go little guy." she smiled and closed her eyes as she forced you deep into her moist pussy. She moved you in and out in and out sending shockwaves of pleasure thru her body "Uah! Yes!" she screams as she gets closer to her climax.

You struggle and scream as she moist walls of her pussy rub all around your body and the musky stench in the air was getting to you. But your struggles only made her push you in and out faster and faster you nearly drowned in her love juices until she finally screamed as she climaxed. Her cum quickly flushed you out into her panties and you finally got some "fresh air".

She stretched them out a little and the light flooded in "was it as good for you as it was for me." she panted. You struggle to move as her hand reaches in to grab you.

She grabs you and brings you up to her face "This is your new life now. Just a high school girls toy and nothing Elsa." she laughs "I think it's time for my night time jog too! You should join me." she smiles. You hardly have time to snag onto what she just said before you noticed her peeling her sock off her foot "I've been wearing these for a week so I'm sorry if they smell a little... Who em I kidding there gonna reek!" she laughed and drops you into the sock.

You scream as you slid down the long white tunnel and come to a stop in the toe section. You were quickly hit by the foul stench of her foot sweat that's built up inside these socks "Oh god!" you scream and hold you nose witch didn't really help. 

Soon you feel the sock start to move and you look up to see five giant toes heading straight for you. She could hear you screams quickly muffle as her toes rolled over you. She wiggled them a little wedging you between her grimy sweaty toes "Ok little guy it might get hot in there but that's for you to worry about." she laughed and slowly slipped her foot into her old sneaker sealing you in foul smelling darkness.

The girl smiled as she tied her shoes and stood up feeling yo wiggle between her cute little toes "We're going to have so much fun together." she smiles and walks downstairs and outside for her late night jog.