- Text Size +

Reeni moved towards the door and locked it giving her two new toys a big smile "alright now what can we do together first." Reeni said "I don't care haha! As long as I'm away from Anna and Sophia I'm a happy guy!" You said with a smile "Uah I know what you can do! Let me the fuck go and no one gets hurt!" Ethin said and pulled out a pocket knife.

Reeni just smirked and flicked him upside the head "no...." She chuckled and walked over to her bed. You look around her room as you rested in her palm and looked at all the Girly things. Reeni set you two down on her bad and put a finger on her chin "what to doooo what to dooOOoo." But after about a minute Reeni got bored as she thought of stuff and looked at Ethin "hey I know what you can do while I think." She smiled and grabbed him off the bed "Hey hey!! Put me down!" Ethin yelled "ok!" Reeni said cheerfully and let Ethin go.

He screamed as the floor got closer and closer when he noticed Reeni's shoe covered foot flying up at him "WHAT THE!" He yelled as it hit him back up in the air "haha! You'll be my little hacky sack while I think!" She laughed as every time her foot hit him she heard a little "ow... Ow... OW!... OW!!!"

-an hour of fun fun fun later-

Eventually Reeni kicked Ethin back onto the bed where he landed next to you "probably shouldn't be such a dumbass..." You say to Ethin and laugh a little. "Ok you two I think I finally thought of something fun to do with.. Well one of you." She smiled and reached her hand towards them. Ethin looked at you "the hell does she mean by that?!" He said with a fearful voice.

Her hand quickly envelops them in darkness as she raises them up to her face. Light floods there vision as she opens her hand and the two are looking into her enormous eyes "ok you two lets see..." She smiles and plucks you off her palm and holds you in her other hand. 

You watch as she closes the hand Ethins in and quickly stuffed him back down her pants. She looked at you and smiled "couldn't think of anything for the punk so I thought I'd put him somewhere he's familiar with." She giggled "so uah... What's gonna happen now?.." You question.

She smiles and lowers you to the floor "I want you to climb me silly!" She chuckles. You look up at her and almost fall over cause of her hight "you have got to be kidding me..." You sigh "come on little guy!" She cheered.

You shake your head and start running for her shoe. You grab hold of one of the laces and start to pull yourself up ontop of the shoe. The whole time Reeni has a big goofy smile on her face. You run to her ankle where you can grab hold of her pant leg but just before you reached it she jerks a little cause Ethin did something. 

You lose your balance and fall into the side of her shoe. You tumble downward until you hit the moist surface of the insole and stagger to get up. Reeni feels this and laughs a little "sorry little guy! Your friend is being an ass." She said and pushed on Ethin a little more.

You shake your head and climb up the side of her sock until you were able to pull yourself up the side of her pant leg. You climb and climb until you reach her waist "damn... Good thing I'm not afraid of heights..." You mumble and look down "oh dear god!.. Ok never mind..." This entire time Reeni has been watching you "come on little guy! Your almost there!" She cheerd and bounced a little making you almost fall.

You shrug off your fear of heights and grab hold of her shirt. Again you climb for your little life and dare not look down but soon your reached her breasts and had to think about your plan.

Eventually you just climbed up the side and pulled yourself ontop of them. As you lay on your back you see Reeni smiling down at you "almost there! Come on!" She giggled. But her soft giggling to her was like an earth quack to you and you rolling into her cleavage and get stuck "aw bummer... I really thought you'd make it." She smiled "oh well I guess we can do something Elsa now..." She plucked you out from her boobys and fished Ethin out from her booty.

Reeni looked at you with a smile and then at Ethin who was sticking his tongue out at her "Ok you two. Time for some pampering." She said as she walked over to her bed and crawled ontop. She rested her back agenst the wall and placed the two down by her feet. She kicked off her shoes and peeled her stockings off giving the two boys a devils smile "ok you guys I want you to make my feet feel fancy. You got ten minutes or elsa there will ne a punishment involved." She laughed.

You sigh thinking you'd be playing another fun game but no, now you cleaning the feet of the girl who saved you from the other two. You walked up to the enormous footsies and started to rub your hands into the smooth skin of her sole. Ethin on the other hand took off running like a dumbass "I ain't touching you feet Reeni!" He yelled. 

Reeni glanced over and noticed him at the edge of the bed "now where do you think your going?" She reached over and snagged him off the bed "looks like someone wanted there punishment early." She smiled and grabbed you away from her feet "hang on I gonna adjust." She rolled over onto her stomach and place you back down by her feet. But she took Ethin and placed him under her "take this punk." She said "i regret nothing!!!" he yelled as she then crashed her breasts down ontop of him smothering him in darkness.

You on the other hand countinue to please her by doing what she says. You rub between her toes and all the way up to her heel for the whole ten minutes.

Reeni soon grabs you away from her feet and brings you to her face with a big smile "I'm glad you've been a good pet. Ethins no fun... Well it is fun to mess with him." She chuckled and bounced a little. "And for being such a great pet I think you deserve a reward." You look at Reeni with wide eyes as she puckers up and gives you a big smooch. Your whole body pretty much turns red and you almost faint when she looked back at you.

"Haha! Your adorable. But it's time for me to get ready! I was meeting some friends today!" She cheered and grabbed the old stocking she was wearing "I know how much you love my feet so... In you go." She smiled and dropped you down the soft tunnel. You come to a very drastice stop at the toe section "ah!... Well.. Atleast it was a soft landing...." You mumble but soon feel the sock moving a LOT!

You look up at the opening to see Reeni's enormous foot flooding in "oh..." Was all you could say before her toes rolled over you.

Reeni smiles as she slips both her socks on "haha! You tickle in there! Stop moving so much!" She laughed and wiggled her toes on you.

She then looks down at Ethin who is still laying on the bed "and you..." She said as she plucked him off the bed "ill give you a little break for now." She said as she drops him down between her boobs.

Reeni slipped her shoes on and smiled as she got her stuff together to head out to see her friends.