- Text Size +

You sat there snug up agenst the foul smelling skin of Anna's armpit fighting the urge to pass out when you finally heard everyone getting up from there seats and getting off the bus. You could faintly hear Anna and Sophia's voices as they steeped off.

"So what's your first class anyway Anna?" Sophia questioned. Anna looked at her with a smile "oh you know... Gym class." She giggled. You start to scream and thrash about when you hear this. Anna just lets out another giggle and puts her hand on her underarm smothering you into her pit "I don't think he's liking this one bit." She smiled.

Eventually Anna and Sophia went there own ways and Anna went to the girls locker room with a big grin on her face "Alright little guy I want you to be a good boy while I'm in gym. Or Elsa your getting a worse punishment." She chuckled and walked into the locker room.

Anna walks up to her locker and starts to change into her gym uniform. You were dying cause you could hear all the girls in the locker room changing and talking all there Girly talk but you were forced to have your face shoved into this girls dirty armpit. All you wanted to do was sneak a peek at all the pussy around but no....

Eventually Anna had her shorts on and was about to head out when one of the other girls in the room spotted something moving under Anna's arm she had to take a double take but eventually walked up to Anna.

The girl turns Anna around "hey! What is that moving under your arm?" She questioned. Anna got a shocked face and stepped back a little crossing her arms "It's nothing. What are you talking about." She studderd. The girl walked up to Anna again "if you don't tell me what you got I'll just yell that you have a weapon e and you'll need to show the teacher." The girl said with a snob voice.

Anna not wanting to get in trouble and need to show the teacher she reached into her shirt and plucked you from her pit. You breathed in fresh air for ones in a long time and sighed. But soon your vision was filled with a completely different girl. Her face was stuck in a shocked look as her eyes looked you over "wha- what the! Is that I tiny person?!" She whisper yelled. 

Anna nodded her head and tried to keep you as covered as possible. The girl leaned in a little closer "is there anyway I can have him during class?" She questioned. Anna looked at the girl and thought for a bit "sure but only for gym class..." She sighed knowing if she didn't hand him over the girl would probably tell the teacher.

It would seem you don't have a say in anything as Anna hands you over to the new girl and walks off. 

You look up at your new master and try and act cute "can you please let me go?" You said with puppy eyes. She looks at him and cracks a smile "Nope! Your all mine. But I will tell you my name it's Reeni." She giggled.

Before you could even ask another question Reeni pulled out the front of her shirt and quickly stuffed you down into her cleavage. She made sure none of you was showing as she did her shirt up and walked out of the locker room. Reeni giggled as she felt you wiggle around between her breasts and slightly pressed them together smothering you between them.

Just before she reached the gym tho a boy popped around the corner and slightly punched her in the boob making you jiggle around a bit. "Damnit Ethin! What's wrong with you!" You heard Reeni yell and only laughter from Ethin as he walked away "what a punk!....." She mumbled.

Reeni flipped him off and walked into the gym still feeling you move around. As she walks to her spot Reeni talks about how good you feel between her pillows. You didn't mind also even when she smooshes you a bit it was still 1000x better then Anna's smelly armpit.

-an hour if jiggly goodness- 

Gym class finally finished and Reeni was walking back to the locker room. It had gotten sweaty between her breasts and you were trying not to slip any further down. But before you did Reeni plucked you out from between them and brings you up to her face "how was it in there little guy? Hope it wasn't to hot." She winked. You look at her and then at the door of the locker room where you saw Anna walking in "Please Reeni! You can't give me back to Anna... She'll just do more horrible things to me! Please! Reeni! Don't give me back to that monster!" You cry.

Reeni puts you back between her breasts and looks down at you "Alright but if I do this you need to okay everything I say..." Reeni said with a straight face. You look up at her enormous face and think about what she just said then you look over at Anna who was finishing up changing "alright! Just get me out of here please!" You yell.

Reeni smiles and pushes you deep between her breasts again "ok then your all mine now." She smiled and quickly left the locker room.

Anna walked around everywhere looking for Reeni and eventually knew she had run off with her plaything........