- Text Size +

As Anna walked down the sidewalk with her new little guest strapped by her armpit she could faintly hear the muffled crys for freedom from its sweaty depths. You fought to keep the soft but moist skin out of your face as you scream for her to let you out.

"Stop being an baby and enjoy my wonderful armpit will yah." Anna chuckled as she felt your struggles increase witch only makes her laugh even more. 

Anna was half way home now and got a great idea. You suddenly felt Anna's arm start to move even more and finally realized that she's started to run! Your soft prison soon started to assault your nose with a sour sweat smell and it was making you dizzy as the sweat built up. Anna knew you were in he'll now as she felt her pit start to sweat and your pathetic struggles start up again "What's wrong little guy? Can't handle the smell?" she laughed as she jogged down the sidewalk to her house.

Your body was quickly covered by the foul sweat and even dripped down into your face from time to time. Even one landed in your mouth. You just about thru up at that point but before you did the smell got to you and you blacked out.

- An hour later -

You finally started to come too and quickly noticed that your breathing in fresh air! You look around still dazed by the bright light and soon notice your in Anna's room! And on her hand!

"Oh your finally awake!" she smiled "What the hell is your problem Anna! Why are you doing this to me! Please just turn me back! Give me the antidote!" you yelled up to the giant girl. Anna squinted down at you "I'm sorry but I don't think that's going to happen." She said "What?! Why!!?" you yelled again.

Anna set you down on her bed beside her "Because there's no antidote.. Sophia tested the stuff on you because she knew I had a crush on you.. So.. Your stuck like this forever." she said with a straight face.

You stand there hanging your head low and clench your fist "You have got to be fucking kidding ME! I swear if I was tall again I'd kick your ass up and down this room! I don't care your a girl! You need an ass whooping!" you yelled in anger from her last statement. Anna glared down at you "Yeah well that's never going to happen! And you know what!" she quickly grabs you off the bed and peels off one of her socks she's been wearing all day "If your going to be like that you can sleep in my sweaty sock tonight!" she dropped you inside before you could yell back at her.

You plummeted downward into the white tunnel and soon came to a drastice stop in the damp crusty toe section of her old tube sock. Before you could even get a foot hold on you new foul smelling prison Anna's foot came flying in like a rocket and pinned you under her cute but sweaty toes.

Anna quickly heard your ,if fled yelp as she curled her toes around you and made sure you were trapped between them to enjoy the full stench of her soft cute toes "Sleep tight you punk! We got a busy day tomorrow." she chuckled and thru her bed sheets over heself.

Anna soon drifted off to sleep as you struggled in your new "bed" but eventually the smell gets to you and you slowly black out.

- Morning -

You slowly open your eyes and try and stretch but find out you can't move again. You soon realize your face to face with Anna's armpit again and it welcoms you with some harsh "morning breath" you shake your head tying to get the foul thing out of your face "God doesn't this girl shower!"you yell.

Anna was on the school bus with Sophia when she finally felt you moving around agenst her pit "Hey Sophia... He's finally awake haha." Anna giggled. Sophia smiled as Anna lifted her arm a little so Sophia could see the little lump under her arm where you were. Sophia could see you wiggling around a little and slowly brought her finger up to you.

You felt something hit you in the back and force your body and face smack dab into the devilish pit in front of you and could here laughing. You heard Sophia's voice whisper "How you likening your new life you little shit." Sophia laughed and pushed a little harder but soon stopped.

You sat there sorta in pain and afraid of the horrors that will soon come your way thru the school day..... Shits about to get real....