- Text Size +
The Toy Machine

By

Asukafan2001

In 1987 a man called Richard Depp discovered a liquid that came from the root of the albino African Violet, when the roots were squeezed and processed just right they created a liquid that Richard dubbed Thyme.

Thyme revolutionized the American Economy but not over night. Over the next 10 years he was forced to fight his upstart company through the governmental red tape. That is when in Bill Clintons fleeting years as president, Bill came across this small company almost by accident and threw government money towards his company shortly before he left office.

Then came republican president Bush. He absolutely loved the company, and with the fear that 9/11 brought it made for the perfect time to introduce it into American society. Any man, woman, guilty of crimes that befall to the federal courts are sentenced to be Thyminized.

Thyminization brought order to the otherwise democratic society. It brought money and power to Richard Depp as his company had sole rights to do the Thyminization process. America rapidly gained power throughout the world adding more and more countries under its banner for the complete obedience that its laws now demanded and that most people followed. This, this is where our story begins. Oct. 14th 2012.

It was early in the morning and Richard was walking to his office for the first time today with his number 2 Kacie Nirschel. Kacie was a dazzling athletic looking girl with the mind that was as debolical and power hungry as Richards. That is why they got along so well. They both wanted the same thing. Power, and money and they now had both as they walked along the conveyor belt watching the small plastic cups pass along the conveyor belt. The very same small plastic cups you see in department stores like walmart, and kmart next to the front counter where for only 50 cents you can get a cheap a toy. Those small plastic bubble cups ran down the conveyor belt well two women, Kathy and Bobby put in the little toys, and then set the plastic bubble cups back onto the conveyor belt where they rolled off the edge of the conveyor belt and into a box. A box where once full was loaded onto a truck and shipped off to god only knows where, there were hundreds of these conveyor belts in here but this is the one Kacie and Richard walked along everyday on there way to there office.

The two talked about this and that not really about anything particular, as they headed into the office Kacie tightly shut the door. She glanced back at the door walked towards Richard who was looking the office window at all the conveyor belts, his workers, his dynasty that he had built. Kacie, walked right up behind him, in one motion she pulled out a knife and stabbed Richard right in the back. Richard coughed and wheezed as he turned around pulling the knife out of his back. He looked shocked as he saw Kacie smiling at him.

“What have you done? Why have you done this? We had it all, you have no reasons why?” screamed Richard as he gasped for air falling to a knee.

Kacie looked down at her falling comrade. She stared him right in the eye as she eyed his back where the wound was. She could hear Richards voice but she was so focused in on him that she couldn’t make out what he was saying.

Richard on the other hand was panicking now as his body begin to dry heave uncontrollably. He darted his eyes from left to right, then back to left looking for something to get him out of this but his collapsed to the ground not responding to his motions.

Richard reached out for the leg of the chair. As his fingers tips went to grasp it he watched his hands shrink away from it. He couldn’t believe what he just saw. Richard now struggled to extend his arm out further beyond its maximum limits hoping that he can reach the chair.

“Yes Richard, the knife you pulled out, it was laced with Thyme. This company will be mine, solely mine. Your precious baby will be in my hands. I am tired of playing second fiddle to you Richard. I want the spotlight, I want the attention. ME, ME, ME!!!” screamed Kacie.

By the time Kacie’s rant was complete Richard couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Kacie looked to be hundreds of feet all, her black high heeled shoes alone were enough to frighten a man to his death, he looked up at her long nylon covered legs that traveled into her black mini skirt. Richard tried to avert his eyes but as she neared him he couldn’t help but see up her dress, her black panties hugging her athletically toned ass perfectly, a bit of skin showing before her top began, her breasts pushing the top out, then looking like her head sat on top of the breasts themselves were Kacie’s face smiling down at him. Richard ran backwards stumbing over his own feet. It was useless as in what looked to be a blink of an eye her hand was already down on top of him.

Kacie’s hand was warm and he could smell her perfume radiating everywhere. It smelled like orange blossoms. Richard darted his head around not wasting anymore time as he looked for anyway still struggling to believe that was really happening.

Richard could only watch as her fingers dug along the carpet squashing the carpet fibers with relative ease as then her long red fingernails pushed under him. Richard was only standing on her fingernails for a moment before tumbled against her already curling palm. Richard slammed against Kacie’s soft warm hands as she cupped him completely in her left hand.

Richard felt as if he had died as he heard the click clack, click clack of her high heels slamming against the floor. He was sealed in what felt like a tomb as he all he could see is darkness, he couldn’t move a single limb on his body. All he could hear was the clicking of Kacie’s heels against the floor, the bustling of his workers. He had to be going out to Kacie’s car, but this was not the life he wanted. He was not about to become a slave, but who would believe him, this had to be dream or some prank.

It was then that his tomb began to open. A crack of light shone in then in the next instant he was tumbling faster and faster. He felt smooth and then he was sliding, Richard put his hands out trying to stop but he only continued to slide against a surface that felt perfectly smooth.

It wasn’t until he was in the bottom of this plastic surface that Richard could actually look around. Below him was a conveyor belt traveling at what looked to be breakneck speeds as the world was whizzing by faster then his eyes could comprehend it. However, Richard didn’t need to see it as he knew exactly where he was. He was inside of the plastic bubble cups as he sped down the conveyor belt. Richard knew he had to get up and out of here as he knew he didn’t have too much time left as his only hope was that his muscles weren’t already numbed by the Thyme. It was a side effect upon use, momentary paralysis. It was never a concern though as only convicts were shrunk but now it meant the difference between his freedom and confinement, as he began to sit up a pair of hands wrapped around the plastic cup.

As Richard looked up he saw the young 25 year old college graduate who he had hired just a few months ago. It was Bobby, her short brown hair that is curled up at the tips, her large breasts pushing her gap t-shirt up, her faded blue jeans whizzed by as Richard screamed up to her hoping she would hear him, but he knew it was unlikely as she had probably learned to tune out the screams plea’s of the tiny men as her only job was to place the lid on the plastic cup.

“You know I was hoping for more then this upon graduation but here I am putting lids on a cup for a living. Kath”

“Yeah, but you have a bright future ahead of you, this is just a small off ramp in your life this is all I have, I’m 40”

“Yeah I guess your right Kath” bellowed Bobby as she snapped the lid on Richards plastic cup sealing him. Richard beat and banged against the lid as he set it back down on the conveyor belt. Tears began to well up in his eyes as he was unable to push the lid off, with his every kick he grew more and more winded as the paralysis began to overtake him. Before, he knew it he couldn’t move a muscle and his tiny bubble fell over the edge of the conveyor into a box with a thousand other tiny men.

Richard was awoken from his sleep by the opening of the box. He looked up seeing a blue a vest with a Walmart name tag attached to it, in fact he saw two blue vests with name tags kneeling over the box. One of the name tags read Matt and the other Danielle.

They looked like high school age stock people. Richard could only watch as they grabbed 10 to 20 of the plastic bubbles with ease and lifted them out of the box dropping them into the vending machines. Richard tried to scream upto them but it was to late, the boys hand slammed around him squishing other plastic bubbles jars into his jar. As the bubble lifted up Richard was now just along for the ride as the plastic bubbles dropped into the vending machine.

Richards jar landed against the case window. He was towards the middle with hundreds of plastic jars above him and below him. He watched legs stream by him time and time again for the better part of an hour before a young face peered in at him. It was a girl about 24 or 25.

“Do you want one of these toys Mikey?”

The boy happily applauded and begged what could have been an older sister, or maybe a babysitter asking him for one. She dropped a quarter into the machine and began to turn the handle. Everything around him began to shake and jumble around. He felt like a popcorn kernel about to pop. Everything was then flung back into solitude as quickly as it started. Richard eyed the tiny man in the plastic jar banging his fist against the wall trying to get out.

“If you’re good you can have it when we get home”

Richard and the boy eyed the plastic jar as it dropped into the girls purse. The duo then walked away. This happened again and again, sometimes older ladies would buy one, sometimes young, sometimes little kids. Each person who bought one or two people brought him closer and closer to his doom.

A week had gone by and Richard had grown bored by his surroundings. He looked out at the same scenery eyeing the customers as they passed by. It wasn’t until a dark haired Indian girl and her blonde haired haired walked over to the machine that Richard snapped out his trance. He was surprised to see such young faces at this time of day as they were usually in school.

“Should we buy a few Jamie? It will make Mr. Becklers class go by quicker.” said the blonde girl.

“Alright, Megs, lets get a few” said the Indian girl.

Richard watched as the teenage girls dumped in two dollars, then three dollars each. Richard had somehow escaped being bought but his jar now hung on the edge of hatch. He then heard one of the girls say look a quarter. His heart fell a thousand feet as he knew this was it. He heard the handle turn and the hatch give way. Richards jar fell down the shaft rolling like marble as it slid into the Indian girl’s hand.

Richard hardly got a chance to look at her as she shoved him and a few others into her pocket and the rest into backpack sealing Richard once again in darkness.

Richard could feel her legs pump and move as he denim would loosen then tighten around him then loosen again as the girls walked. He learned that they must have lived in a small town because the school wasn’t far from the walmart and Richards ears were greeted with the sounds of teens and teachers bustling about.

As the Indian girl sat down the denim loosened against his plastic Jar and he soon heard a boring monotone voice ring out throughout the class room. The voice soon put Richard to sleep as he babbled on and on about chlorophyll. It wasn’t until the perfectly manicured Indian fingers grabbed onto his jar that he was awoken. She lifted his jar onto her desk and sit the lid end down on top. Richard looked around seeing 20 to 30 other gargantuan teens. The sight gave him a little fear as he watched a prissy looking girl pull off the lid to a jar and drop the tiny man onto the floor. The drop alone crushed his legs as she slid her bare feet out of her sandals. Richards eyes were glued on the helpless tiny man crawling along the floor using his arms to pull him along. He watched the prissy girl left her bare foot above the tiny, the tiny man looked up at her sole in horror like he had just watched someone kill his mom and rape his sister right in front forcing him to watch every moment. That look of fear was short lived as the prissy girl looked down at him and then mashed her barefoot into him.

The ball of her foot landed on the tiny man and she rubbed her foot back and forth on the cold tile floor stamping out the remains of the tiny man like he was a cigarette. As she lifted her foot up Richard watched a limb that somehow escaped destruction hang onto the bottom of her foot as she lifted her foot up. The limb finally lost its hold on her foot and dropped onto the sandal as she slid her foot back into the sandal but the arm was on the back of the sandal so it once again escaped destruction but its time was up and Richard knew it. Her heel slowly began to ease down on the limb. Her heel was just about to make contact with the limb when Richards Bubble jar was lifted up into the air.

The Indian girl peered in at him. She had her hair braided with what must have been beads of her tribe. She easily pulled the lid off the plastic Jar bent lowed her the jar onto the floor carefully sliding Richard out. Richard a bit surprised by the gentleness of his release. He looked up at the gigantic Indian girl who smiled down at him. He was being release how nice he thought. Richard took a few steps away from the girl when her leg swung around shoved him underneath her desk. Richard rolled over seeing her moccasins right infront of him. In a panic Richard began to run but the Indian girl lifted her foot up and shoved him back over to the ground. Richard then started to push himself back up when her moccasin pushed down on his legs. Richard felt his legs give way under the strength and weight of this girl, as he pounded on the moccasin with his fists. As she lifted her foot up she held it over him showing him the bottom of her moccasin. It was covered in blood spots, dirt particles mashed into it. Richard could only do what he had saw the man do a few moments ago, with his arms pull his body along the tile floor hoping to get away but the bell rang at that moment. The Indian girl looked down at the tiny man. She lifted her foot up.

“Can’t let 25 cents go to waste” she said as she looked down at him, with her full strength she mashed her foot into Richard body. He chest exploded against the bottom of her moccasin, his guts squishing into the moccasin sticking to it like glue. Her full weight bored down Richard for but a moment as she grabbed her books but that was all it took. Richards entire body was mashed into her Moccasins as she walked out of class further beating Richards dead body to a pulp.

The End.