- Text Size +
How could I have let that happen to me? How could I have let a needle get me right in the arm? And where was Marie? Did she do it? She couldn't have. Would she? Ugh, this is terrible! I'm trapped in some sort of dream state. I think whatever was in that syringe knocked me out good. Well now what?

There's really nothing in here. It's like being in a big bright box. What? The floor is shaking, slowly at first, then violently. I find myself thrown to the floor. Everything dissolves to black while I just lie on the floor and watch everything retreat. Then, a vertigo feeling is bestowed upon me. I open my eyes and see darkness at first. I rub my eyes and my nerves kick in. I can feel cold glass under my arms. But the glass directly under my body is warm. How long have I been here? Where is here? I scoot back until I hit a wall. I sit up and lay against it. The glass is extremely cold. Maybe it's because all I'm wearing is some cargo shorts. Why am I naked?!

Before I'm oriented on what is happening, the floor starts moving. The portion of light that was shining on me is blocked and I see a large blob, twice the size of a car. My heart starts racing and I'm at a loss for words. My vision is now completely gone, as something has covered the window I was looking through. Then, I feel vertigo again as I sail through the air. I feel for something to grab and hold onto but there's nothing in here. I slide around until I'm brought to a halt. Finally it's over. The container moves again, to my right at first then I start moving backwards. I can't see anything but I'm afraid that if I move I'll slide around again. I look down and see a giant pair of bare feet and two legs. My heart feels like it's about to explode. Looking up, I close my eyes and try not to vomit.

What the hell is going on here?! I stop moving and don't dare to look down again. A terrible screeching noise fills the room I'm in and I cover my ears with my hands. I look up and see a white cap get screwed off the room I'm in. Wait a minute. I... I'm in a jar. Light explodes in the jar and I shield my eyes. While I'm vulnerable, I feel warm thick pillars wrap around my chest. I'm peeled from the glass surface of the jar and brought to face... Marie?! That's right! I totally forgot! She told me that she could... make my dreams come true. She really meant it? This is crazy!

"Hey there tiny guy!" She booms at me, her voice almost bursting my ear drums.

I cover my ears with hands again and close my eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll be quieter." She whispers.

Slowly and cautiously, she places the jar and lid on her dresser and she moves over to her bed. She sits down slowly, carrying my in her right hand, in her fist. Holding me up in the air, she uses her left hand to move around and cross her legs. After she's done moving, she places me dangerously close to her feet. I find myself staring at them. Her perfect bare feet, her toes painted pink. Snapping myself out of it, I look up and see Marie towering over me. She casts a shadow over my tiny form. Judging on how easily she picked me up and how big her feet are, I think I'm two or three inches. She looks like a giant! She's looking down on me with a cute smile on her face.

"What... what happened?" I whisper.

"What was that?" She inquired.

She leans in and waits for me to repeat what I said.

"Marie... why am I so small? What happened to me?" I ask.

"Don't be silly, I told you I would make your dreams come true!" She says as a smile remains plastered on her face.

She extends her finger towards me and tickles my stomach. Her finger is long and surprisingly soft. Although I am ticklish, I don't laugh. I just sit there with a bemused look on my face.

"Todd?" She asks after a few seconds of no reaction.

"Don't worry Todd! I can change you back. For now, let's just enjoy each other's company." She says.

"How? How can you change me back? I'm sorry but this is just too much to take in... I... I need a moment." I reply.

"Todd..." she says as she brings a finger and starts rubbing my back, "don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you as long as you're with me."

Her words soothe me as she continues to rub my back.

"Okay. I trust you." Is all I say back.

I start falling down into the soft cushioning of the mattress. My eyes are starting to get heavy. Her soft finger warms my back as she pushes me further into the soft abyss of the bed.

"Feel better now?" She whispers to me.

I nod my head and she stops.

"I don't want you to fall asleep on me! You've already been asleep for a couple hours!" She says.

"I was?" I ask as I sit up."It felt shorter than that."

"Well nonetheless we have a lot to do. So, what do you want do to first?"

Almost with a single thought, my eyes drifted down to her feet.

"Starting from the bottom? This is your favorite isn't it?" She says with a devious smile on her face.

She uncrosses her legs and places her foot directly on top of me. I'm paralyzed with tantalizing fear. Her sole blocks the light as she slowly descends it upon me. The soft warm flesh hits me and I'm impacted with the strong smell of her coconut lotion. I squirm under her sole and she shivers.

"That felt so good..." she says.

I squirm some more and I try to rub her feet. My hands sink into her foot flesh and I rub as much as I can. She shivers again and moans. Then, before I can do it again, she moves her foot away from me. I try to protest but then she lays her toes over me, then her sole. Her toes rest on my chest and the ball of her foot is on my stomach. She smothers my face with her big toe. I can feel my hard on pushing against her foot and my cheeks turn red. Then, she tries to pick me up using only her toes. She gets a good grip on me and she pins my arms to my side. I squirm in her toes and she giggles and drops me. Playfully, she puts her sole on me again and starts rubbing me into the bed. I kiss her foot hoping she doesn't notice. She doesn't move or anything so I don't think she felt it.

She moves her foot aside and picks me up.

"Let's try something else.." she says with a grin.

She raises her left knee and places her right ankle on top of her knee, displaying her perfect foot. She slowly starts moving me to her foot. I'm pushed face first into her foot flesh, and then she starts rubbing me up and down her foot. Her soft foot makes it feel as if I'm being rubbed across a pillow. I feel like I'm going to explode. She starts rubbing me into her foot faster and faster until I can't take it anymore. I let go on her foot and after I finish I go limp. She notices this and stops. She spreads me out on her palm and brings me to her face.

She looks down at me and giggles. I look at my shorts and remember I had them on, so I didn't come on her foot, I came in my shorts. My face turns red and I cover my crotch with my hands.

"Someone got too excited. You're already done? That was barely my feet!" She says with another giggle.

"I'm sorry... I never truly knew how sexy your feet were." I say.

"Are you tired? Need something to eat?" She asks.

"No... just tired. I want to sleep..." I reply with yawn.

"It is pretty late. I guess we should head to bed." She says, yawning as well.

"Can I sleep with you though? That jar is freezing cold."

"Of course! I wasn't going to make you sleep in there! That was just to make sure nothing could hurt you while you were asleep."

"Oh. Thanks."

"No problem. Where do you want to sleep?"

"... by your feet. Please."

"Awww. Can't get enough?"

I nod.

"Well okay, let me just turn my light off."
She gets up to the bed and turns her light off. Then she comes back to the bed and gets under the covers. She grabs me and places me between her two bare feet.

"Goodnight Todd." She calls out to me.

I stroke her left big toe to let her know I mean it back. She turns off her light and leaves me in complete darkness. I cuddle up against the sole of her right foot and close my eyes. No thoughts enter my mind as I fall asleep.