- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Kyle wakes up to another miserable day in the servitude of his mistress Carrie.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Kyle awakens to another miserable day of his new life.

It had been over a year sonce Kyle's life had changed for the worse.It was an average day for the then 19 year old Kyle who worked for the bank as it's maintenance guy.He had been hitting on the then 19 year old Carrie who was a teller at the same bank.She was the most stunning red head that he had ever seen,her red hair was accentuated by her diamond blue eyes and her nice tan body which always smelled like strawberries.He was drawn to her since the first time he laid eyes on her.

 

What started out as playful flirtatation by him led to him touching her even though she told him how uncomfortable it made him.She told him over and over again that he was just not her type and she would appreciate if he would stop pestering her.Kyle being not used to rejection from women took this as a sign that he should be even more agressive and that she secretly liked his advances despite her rejections.Then it hapenned the night that changed his life forver,the night Carrie shrunk him.

 

It started out as any other normal Saturday evening,the bank was about to close and all of the employees were waiting in the lobby for the bank manager to lock up the safes and set the alarm.Carrie was sitting by herself texting one of her friends when Kyle walked up and asked her if she had any plans tonight.

 

"Well since you asked,I am going out with some friends to celebrate my 19th birthday."Carrie said

 

"Would you like me to give you a birthday kiss then baaabbbyyy?"Kyle asked

 

"No thank you Kyle,i've already told you 20 times how I feel about you.Could you please just leave me alone?"

 

"Oh don't pretend that you don't like the attention,i've got it on good authority that you women like agressive men and baby there aint a bigger predator than me."Kyle flashed a toothy grin and then grabbed Carrie's ass.

 

Carrie yelped and seethed at what had just happenned,did he really just grab her ass at work.She could file a lawsuit against his ass right now.Then just as Carrie was about to scream for help she had a wicked idea cross her mind"Well it's something I haven't done for a while,but it used to be so much fun and this guy won't be missed by anyone surely."

 

The thought was to take out her problem her own way and the most effective possible.

 

"Ok,you know what Kyle I would really like it if you bought me that drink you promised me."

 

Kyle's mind went back to that last statement as the memory of his old life and his eventual downfall played through his mind.Because that drink he had with her was the last normal thing he had ever done in his life.Shortly after he had that drink he began shrinking down to his now perrmanent height of a speck of sand.The last words he heard escape from her perfect cherry lips was"You're mine now,and this body will be your temple to clean.You wasnted a piece of Carrie well now you're gonna get the whole candy store.Enjoy you parisitic little bitch."

 

From that moment on Kyle has been a living skin cleaner on the body of the woman he had so desired last year.Well he had it and he has the honor of worshipping every little crevice wrinkle and pore on it.