- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay guys after the tally it looks like by the tally of two votes option B is your winner.

Sarah reached into the frosty fridge feeling the slight perspiration on her hands instantly cool at the touch,she felt around for any sort of refreshment and settled on the glass conatiner to her left.When she pulled out the glass she saw through her squinting green eyes that she had grabbed a container of orange juice.Not a bad option at all considering it was a good source of Vitamin C and would easily quench her thirst.She went looking for any clean glass and took note to get on Jimmy to clean up the dirty dishes that she was too tired to do herself.

 

Jimmy was just getting out of the shower and put on a clean shirt and sweatpants on when he walked out of the bathroom and saw the light on in the kitchen.He heard the rattling of dishes and knew that Sarah must be home from work.His thoughts went immediatly to his stolen formula and he rushed off into the kitchen to make sure it was left alone.When he ran into the kitchen almost slipping on the tile floor due to some residue water tracked in by himself earlier he recollected himself and strolled into the kitchen trying to look as calm as possible.

 

When he saw Sarah washing off one of the dirty dishes she herself had made he looked around and was relieved to see his stolen goods were not out of the fridge.He quickly ran to the fridge and opened it up seeing it was exactly where he left it.When he turned around he almost ran right into Sarah as she had walked over to him to give him a kiss.

 

"Whoa whats wrong with you Jim?"

 

"What do you mean whats wrong with me ,you're the one sneaking up on me."Jimmy said not even attempting to hide the nervous look on his face.

Jimmy realizing he was about to step in crap collected his thoughts."Im sorry hon I just had a really long day at work.Janks has been working me ragged the last few weeks,it's like im his gopher or something.How was your day sweetie?"

 

"Well it was another marvelous day at the diner,that pig Louis said I couldn't get any more shifts this week.I explained to him about our financial issues and he told me it wasn't anything he could control and I had to be there longer to get 40 hours so yeah theres that."Sarah said,her face getting red as she said it.

 

Jimmy walked over to his fiance and kissed her on the forehead"It's gonna get better soon hon,I have something cooking that's gonna get us out of everyone's shadows and put us front and center."

 

"What?"Sarah asked.

"I don't want to say too much until it comes to fruition but if everything goes like I think it will,i"ll be the one callling the shots soon enough."Jimmy stroked Sarah's hair out of her eyes as he said this.He couldn't believe this beautiful former star athlete had ever decided to go with a guy like him.He knew she deserved everything in the world and he was determined to give it to her.

 

"But babe could you please wash those puppies of your's their starting to make me woozy."Jimmy said playfully.

 

Sarah puched him in the arm and said"Okay princess i''ll wash them to protect your dainty senses.Let me finish up my beverage and i''ll go get cleaned up for my little man."

 

Sarah liked calling him her little man even though they were roughly the same size,she might have half an inch on him.Jimmy had always been attracted to tall athletic women but Sara was the first woman he ever dated that was his size or taller. Sarah took two gulps of her juice and rushed off to the bathroom,winking at Jimmy and lifting her foot up one more time giving him one last whiff of her size 9 feet.

 

Jimmy whinced at the smell and waved for her to head off,chucking as she left.When he thought the coast was clear and he heard the water running he opened the fridge back up and took out his stolen prize.Then Jimmy....

Chapter End Notes:

Option A:Thought for a moment and then swallowed the liquid fully

 

Option B:Poured the contents in a large vial to be studied more

 

Option C:Was surprised when he heard Saah says"Whats that?"

 

Option D:Joker Card(Your choice,if this option wins i''ll pick the most interesting of the suggestions.)

 

Again after two days we'll reconvene with the option with the most votes.