- Text Size +
Story Notes:

See Summary above

Author's Chapter Notes:

Every story needs a beginning heres our's.

Jimmy snuck back into his tusted out 86' Ranger with a sly look on his face,he had gotten out of Mr.Janks office quickly and apparently undetected.His sly look was due to the fact that he had stolen a vile of the professor's untested HGE forlmula.If Jimmy had read the formula's point of performance right he understood the drugs desired effects were increased human intelligence and physcal qualities too.He greatly desired to be the biggest brain in the room but always seemed to be just average at everything he did.

 

Jimmy was what you would call a middler,he was a bench player on his high schools baseball team.He was of average looks with his short brown hair and average body type.He came from a middle class family and his grades in school were mostly B's and C's.Everything about Jimmy was perfectly reasonably average,he desired much more though as his imagination was quite extrordinary.

 

The cool brisk evening Maine air was brushing against Jimmy's face as he made his way out of his truck and headed for his apartment  which he shared with his fiance Sarah.He hoped she wasn't home so he could sneak into the kitchen and find something less suspicious he could store the stolen vial in.He knew it needed to be stored at 38 degrees farenheit so he needed to be able to keep it in the fridge without Sarah asking him what it was.To erase any suspicion he took a half filled cola bottle and washed it out and poure it in there.To make sure Sarah accidentally didn't mistake it for a drink he put on the container-Jimmy's secret wing sauce don't drink!-.

 

 Jimmy went upstairs to take a quick shower and wipe off the flop sweat he had accrued from his earlier theft.Jimmy thre his black leather jacket on the couch in the living room and headed for the shower to clean up.

 

Five minutes after Jimmy closed the bathroom door Sarah walked through the door her dirty blonde hair just pulled from the bun she held it in during her shift as a waitress.She was utterly exchausted from her 10 hour shift on her feet,she pulled of her shoes and let her sweaty feet breathe a bit.Sarah had to chuckle because even though she was the girl in the relationship it was Jimmy who constantly got on her about her slightly tom boyish ways.For a beautiful girl Sarah had always had slightly larger than normal sized feet and since she was always into athletics such as being the star volleyball player in high school she always seemed to have smelly feet.

Sarah was a very tall fit girl at 5'11 and her body was always well toned ,but she did have the right amount of zoom to even her out.

 

"Hey Jim you home?"she called out as she entered the door.The smell of her feet was especially strong tonight adn she knew Jimmy would complain about them if she didn't shower right away.She walked into the hallway leading to the shower and heard the water running."Hmm I gues he's in there.I guess i'll wait until he gets out before I go in so the little princess doesn't complain about my sweaty feet smell."she said to herself.

 

Sarah was extremely thirsty and hungry from her long day at work,her ass of a boss had forced her to skip luch today due to congestion of the dining room.Sarah's contact lenses were also starting to annoy her so she took them out before heading into the dining room.Her vision without them wasn't terrible but definately impaired.Sarah walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge to get something to drink to quench her thirst.She reached her slender hands into the cool fridge and grabbed the....

Chapter End Notes:

Option A:She grabbed the mystery bottle not seeing the note on it and drank it's contents.

 

Option B: She grabbed a bottle of orange juice and drank it's contents.

 

Option C:Jimmy walks out of the shower just in time before Sarah can grab anything

 

 

As the story progresses the options will get weirder and weirder,the first choice is ultimately a pace setter.Will come back in two days to see which chapter we go with,oh and thanks for reading and leave your thoughts suggestions and critiques below as these are the only way I can improve as an author.